JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED IN THE STAR

+4
muratfan
greenink211
Zenny
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR Empty FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED IN THE STAR

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/248474/Vile-troll-s-warning-to-McCanns/

VILE TROLL'S WARNING TO MCCANNS

29th April 2012 By Tracey Kandohla
AN INTERNET troll warned over vile messages about Madeleine McCann’s parents last night boasted: “The only way to shut me up is to jail me or kill me.”

Sean Hyland, 50, was cautioned last year over hateful remarks he made about Kate and Gerry McCann and their spokesman.

But when we confronted him he vowed to carry on with his campaign of sick comments.

The steel worker insisted he was “no conspiracy nut” but he could face fresh police action if he continues with his messages.

Hyland posted offensive comments and also left messages on the answerphone of McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell.

He branded the dad-of-three “a defender of kiddie killers”, “a pathetic pervert”, “a prat” and doctors Kate and Gerry “quacks”.

n one online message he threatened: “We’re not reactive, we’re proactive, we’re attacking you.”

And in another Hyland wrote: “I think the messages I left 4 Clarence Mitchell on his answerphone have rattled him.”

Mr Mitchell, from North Finchley, London, first reported the malicious communication to his local police.

A McCann source said: “It is vile abuse, very upsetting for all concerned, and must be stopped. Thankfully, the police are now involved.”

Scotland Yard officers asked for help from colleagues in Humberside who cover the area where Hyland lives.

A Met spokesman said: “The matter was dealt with by way of a first instance harassment warning being served on the suspect a month later.

“As yet, no further action has been taken.”

A Humberside Police source said: “There has been a formal complaint and he has now been warned.”

But in the week Scotland Yard detectives reviewing the case claimed Madeleine might still be alive, Hyland continued his rantings.

He said: “I’m still convinced Clarence Mitchell is lying on behalf of Kate and Gerry McCann.

“My theory is the child died and her parents are involved in hiding her body and they are using the Government and taxpayers’ money to evade justice. The McCanns repulse me, Clarence Mitchell is a liar and the only way to shut me up is to put me in jail or kill me.

“I’m not the sharpest knife in the block but I’m not the village idiot. I am no conspiracy nut.”

Kate, 44, and Gerry, 43, face the agonising fifth anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on Thursday.

The couple, from Rothley, Leics, are convinced their daughter, who would be nine, is still alive.

Mr Mitchell said: “The matter is in the hands of the police and I cannot comment.”

--------------------------

yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR Empty Re: FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED IN THE STAR

Post  Zenny Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 am

BRAVO to the Star!

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR Empty Re: FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED IN THE STAR

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 am

Others will follow. Those with professional careers, children, grandchildren and reputations have a great deal to lose.

It seems that this particular thuggish and very ignorant individual has no reputation to retain but others will feel the pain of such exposure in the national media.

The eyes of neighbours, the effect on children and family. The way in which being permanently known as an Internet troll will affect career prospects or simply getting a job of any kind. All these are things that the trolls seem to forget.

For too long they have believed that their behaviour would go unremarked in the media. How wrong could they be?

Who will be next?

Those who have made specific libellous claims, those who have been particularly obscene, those who have posted threats and those who have been especially abusive. These will be the targets of the media.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 am

It's one of the big circulation ones, too - can you imagine what his neighbours are going to think?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 am

Iโ€™m not the sharpest knife in the block but Iโ€™m not the village idiot.

Really? Because it sure looks like a village is missing an idiot from where I'm sitting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:56 am

bb1 wrote:It's one of the big circulation ones, too - can you imagine what his neighbours are going to think?

What kind of person would relish that kind of infamy? Only a very ignorant or possibly mentally disturbed individual gloats about his crimes and then goes on to repeat them.

If he thinks he will get some kind of big court case where he will be allowed to spout his obscene libel in front of a judge, I think he is in for a rude awakening.

And of course his trial will bring the photographers to the court door. Then the neighbours will really know who he is.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 am

A certain Jill Havern will be next
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:51 am

muratfan wrote:A certain Jill Havern will be next

I hope she and the rest of them are named and shamed for their vile behavior. Part of me thinks they don't give a crap if it impacts their other family members. They will just blame it on those horrible McCanns.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 am

Zenny wrote:
muratfan wrote:A certain Jill Havern will be next

I hope she and the rest of them are named and shamed for their vile behavior. Part of me thinks they don't give a crap if it impacts their other family members. They will just blame it on those horrible McCanns.

What about Petermac? An alleged Police Super. He has posted some rather sick things about Madeleine. mad

I wonder when Bennett will get a really in depth article about him? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 am

Sickeningly, LaffinThug is getting sympathy on Bennett's forum - is that because he gave Bennett money?

Re: VILE TROLL'S WARNING TO MCCANNS
Truthseeker2012 Today at 1:48 am

Are Hylands comments really that unreasonable ?

Good on Desmond for publishing the article. It may get people thinking

Yeah - that the Madeleine-haters like them are the scum of the earth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am

And no prizes for guessing who approves of making death threats on the phone, and threatening to firebomb the McCanns' home:

Re: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers
Justiceforallkids Today

itproves though imo laffin makes them worried

Yes - in the same way as scum like Breivik 'worry' normal people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:17 am

Another deluded forker:

And I agree with JFAK, Laffin has got them worried. The last thing they want is for a loose cannon like him to actually appear in a court, shooting his mouth off, the papers would have a field day. All sorts of hurtful and unhelpful things might get printed.

I think it would be brilliant if Thug was hauled into court and his posts were read out.

There are all those posts threatening to shoot and stab women and children; all those posts threatening to attack Clarence Mitchell's wife and family; his obscene rants directed at, well, anyone he chooses, his rants at Bennett for taking his money, his admiration for Amoral....it's all been saved in the hope he ends up being charged.

It would be wonderful to see those all over the tabloids - it would be the end of the hate movement. They would be seen as what they are - insane, hate-filled extremists who should be locked up.

Can you imagine the effect this would have on the great British public - he spewed this last night after closing time:

WARNING - IT IS DISGUSTING BUT IS AN INVALUABLE INSIGHT INTO THE FORKER MIND; THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE DEFENDING TODAY*

veniviediviciabout 6 hours ago
#nightmare, it woke me up #scenario Gordon Brown + Alan Jonson wedging #Maddie #McCanns corpse up David Camerons #a**e ! #hunt the c**t

How do the anti-McCanns think they would be regarded after that was read out in court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 am

e: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers
Not Born Yesterday

I don't understand why the name Laffin Assasin isn't on the list of members here; even if he was banned, there would be a record of him and his posting

Might be because he threatened to hunt down and stab a female member of MM and her children; he's good at threatening women and children.

No need for the forkers to worry about not being able to find LaffinThug's posts; everyone else has screencaps of them - in case they should be needed by, say, LE Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 am

Some past gems from Comeonthen

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Laffin

I aren't bothered if Tony has had “Burn-out” problems in the past, he's doing a good job for Maddy at the moment. I spoke on the phone with Tony just before Easter and found him pleasent enough. If or went I get hold of some of them other “posters” on other sites, and I know where some of them live, they'll regret crossing me.

------------

Back in april, when i was in Portugal, I left a bottle of quality whiskey for Dr Amaral and some silk- flowers for his wife at the PJ HQ in Faro, ask him if he got them.

------------

"Calm down, if I lived closer to rothly i'd be round there with a Mr mol... it ...ov c0ck.. apperative.

If you comprende."

---------

Who wouldn't pay money to see that moron babbling hate in the dock? Oh, and word is spreading that the hard copy of the Star has printed his picture. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 am

OMG!!!! It IS in the hard copy!!! And he is EXACTLY the way we all pictured him - puffy- faced, ugly, with small piggy eyes - and he's got a grey version of Gonc's Intellectual Hat stuck on his bald head rofl rofl rofl rofl

And that's the object of Filthy Photon's romantic dreams? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 am

JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite ยท Open
@veniviedivici Hats off to you veni you've got balls of steel.

Is that what attracted Filthy Photon to him? It certainly can't be his tiny little eyes, or his face like mildewed dough Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm convinced that some of them want to be martyrs to the cause. Any old cause will do so long as they can say disgusting things.
There must be a medical condition to cover this affliction.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 pm

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR Laffininstar

IF YOU SEE THIS STALKERTROLL, DO NOT, REPEAT NOT, APPROACH HIM. LET THE POLICE DEAL WITH HIM, THEY KNOW ALL ABOUT HIM
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 pm

MM forker:

I thoiught that this report was interesting as he actually doesn't come across as a nutter.

Really? Some people have very low standards...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/3553/laffmitchelllist.png
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 pm

This one's got a few more smarts:

Does anyone remember a guy being caught out taking photos of children in Playgrounds. The area where he lived began with Wintersomething , it was said that LA lived in the same ares.

Oh yes, who could forget paedomod, aka Drachen/Schnuffels?

Winterton.

Good friend of LaffinThug, was Drachen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Tony Bennett wrote:
IIRC he joined under a different username and, as soon as we became aware who he was, he was banned

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

He was there for months till he fell out with Bennett.

Here he is, with his little pink tank.

Please note he is posting in his own name:

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR Assasinhellhole
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:19 pm

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR Laffinwanted
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Tony Bennett wrote:
IIRC he joined under a different username and, as soon as we became aware who he was, he was banned

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

He was there for months till he fell out with Bennett.

Here he is, with his little pink tank.

Please note he is posting in his own name:

FAME AT LAST FOR LAFFINTHUG - HE'S NAMED AND SHAMED  IN THE STAR Assasinhellhole

Laffin Assassin joined Havern's late January 2010. Made 608 posts when that one was made in the middle of April 2010.
What a rotten Fibber Bennett is. We can all read, you know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

A forker reminisces:

he really was quite strange, never, as far as I recall . involved in discussions just the odd comment , he was a Radical who never suffered fools gladly , to be honest I didn't have much to do with him. I do remember he was going to go to PDL with a Member , don't know if he did.

That would be Blondie. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Salty ‏ @saltburnlady Reply Retweet Favorite ยท Open
@veniviedivici Would it embarrass you if I told everyone about you liking pink even in the bathroom? Bet your #McCann mates would like that.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next