JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: 'Maddie suspects named' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: 'Maddie suspects named'

2 posters

Go down

Star: 'Maddie suspects named' Empty Star: 'Maddie suspects named'

Post  bb1 Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Just the story on the front page so far:

Star: 'Maddie suspects named' Star-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: 'Maddie suspects named' Empty Re: Star: 'Maddie suspects named'

Post  bb1 Tue May 28, 2013 12:10 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/316996/Maddie-police-name-paedos/

MADDIE POLICE NAME PAEDOS

28th May 2013 By Jerry Lawton
THREE paedophiles thought to have been in Portugal when Madeleine McCann vanished are on a list of suspects drawn up by British police.

One is thought to have killed a girl in his native Switzerland two months after Madeleine disappeared.

Urs Hans von Aesch, 67, suspected of poisoning and abusing Ylenia Lenhard, five, who resembled Maddie, shot himself dead in 2007.

Interpol twice contacted Portuguese police about him but they did not act.

Officers from Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange, who have spent two years reviewing the police probe, say von Aesch is one of a number of “persons of interest” who should be investigated.

They have established he had been living in Spain with his wife. Border records show he re-entered Switzerland on July 10, 2007, in a white van which he used to abduct Ylenia.

Her mother Charlotte said: “I am convinced that my little girl was not the only one.’’

Two known child abusers who were in the Algarve at the time have not been eliminated from inquiries. One of them is a Brit, Raymond Hewlett, 64, who was living just an hour’s drive from where Madeleine vanished.

He died in 2010. The second, who is not British, has not been named.

Detectives are examining phone traffic in the resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, when three-year-old Madeleine disappeared.

Det Chief Supt Hamish Campbell, head of Scotland Yard’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command, revealed the UK team’s inquiries had unearthed “a lot of people who could be explored further if only to be eliminated”.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 28, 2013 12:24 am

Deborah J Armstrong ‏@DebbieJayne1976
@collywobbles54 @DodgyDrPayne #mccann Why are they been named before questioned? So the #McCann's can do research and try to frame them too?

Sources say Evil Clarrie is contacting Derek Acorah as we speak rofl rofl rofl

And hasn't it sunk in yet that it is SY/PJ who are investigating the matter? Not the McCanns?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Delusion -

I remember the mentioned Urs Hans von Aesch who was investigated by the Portuguese.
He shot himself in august 2007 and with him there were belongings of a 5 year old missing girl Ylenia Lenhard.
He was the owner of a white van wich he also used as a place to sleep.
Around the time Madeleine vanished he lived near Benidorm, Spain.
Can't remember why he was dismissed by the investigation, but considering at the time of the disappearence of Madeleine he lived close to Benidorm, there could be witnesses who gave him an alibi.

Bit of a problem there.

According to the police files, not only was the Swiss pervert NOT 'investigated'.

Gonc the Great Co-ordinator didn't even bother replying to the increasingly-frantic emails from Switzerland.

I do hope PJ/SY haul him in and demand that he explains that ineptitude.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Can someone find a source for the claim that Portuguese police said that Hewlett's bank card was used in Lisbon, by coincidence, the day that Madeleine was abducted?

Because I cannot find one anywhere - the story just seems to have appeared from nowhere in tabloids and on hateblogs.

Which may well mean it's a complete lie. Not that a bank card being in Lisbon means much anyway, if we don't know who was using it at the time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 28, 2013 6:08 pm

The bank card of a paedophile, living in the area was said to have been used in Lisbon, but it wasn't Hewlett, and he had a wife living with him who could have used the bank card.

But it now appears that there is an unnamed suspect who isn't British. Not that I greatly care what nationality he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Worth viewing again:

What's fascinating me, Sabot, is the lengths the McCann-haters are going to to shriek that it's impossible for predatory paedophiles, who were in the area when a child was abducted, to have anything at all to do with that child's abduction.

What makes me even more suspicious is the lengths they go to to pretend Hewlett was ill and frail in May 2007, when there is ample photographic evidence that he wasn't.

So why the lying, twisting and spinning to protect him - or rather his evil name?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Thanks for the video, Bonny. Perfectly logical.

The Haters don't care about Paedophiles running around abusing, abducting or killing children. They just want The McCanns stitched up, although God knows why.

But If I was one of them, I would be seriously worried about Karma and some child who was dear to me.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Another deluded forker:

"A lot of people to be explored further, if only to be eliminated"
..... hmm that tells me those loyal tapas friends have never been off the hook of the police along with Gez and Katey! Interesting that the phone traffic info is been looked into.

yernuts

What is it they think the AG of Portugal did in summer, 2008? They really cannot process the fact that the McCanns, etc., are NOT suspects, because the Yard and others know Madeleine McCann was abducted.

Odd how none of them are interested in finding the scum who abducted her, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down