JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged)

+2
bb1
Rose
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged)

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 11:50 am

Firstly that there is shoddy journalism around and secondly that there is no way any sane person can rely on what they read in the press as being accurate

I'll second that, Greenink, it is increasingly difficult to get any sort of sense from the press.

That piece by Cabrita in Sol was particularly bad, incomprehensible and error-riddled.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged)

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 11:53 am

Sabot wrote:It is very likely that some people have been put off, Bonny. Although what sort of mind that wants to abuse people who are just trying to help, is a bit beyond me. It is just plane spiteful and serves no purpose whatsoever.

The spite being directed at Ms Sissons was astounding, Sabot.

Mind you, so is the spite and venom being directed at Elizabeth Smart and her family by the same people.

It's hard to believe they are members of the human race.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed May 09, 2012 11:54 am

bb1 wrote:Thanks, Greenink.

There's something 'hinky' about this whole business; as I said earlier, I am no more inclined to automatically believe the German press than I am any other.

And the abuse that has been hurled at Ms Simmons by certain people is a disgrace to civilized society; I wonder if other people have been put off coming forward because they have seen the forkers and hounders in action and don't want their families targeted by the Gonc Fan Club?

The abuse towards a witness in a missing child investigation is positively sickening. The papers bear a tiny bit of the blame. It would not be beyond their abilities to remove part of the name to reduce the chances of abuse.

But the perverted individuals who spend their days hurling what is often obscene abuse at such witnesses all over the internet are actually vile. Of course it makes people think twice about coming forward as witnesses, not just in this case but in all police investigations.

When the chance is that these online sub-humans who clearly want to pervert the course of justice with their foul online hateful abuse will get hold of your name and hound you just because you have done the right thing, then it is obvious that some will not come forward.

The actions of these online perverts is damaging legal cases. There have been a number of examples where their utter ignorance and abusiveness have caused such damage.

I have no doubt that the situation will be dealt with though. Unfortunately it is the morons such as these who will reduce the openness of the internet.

You really have to wonder why these perverts want to interfere with the investigation into a missing child. What is their motive? Are they simply anti-society or are they attempting to divert the investigation from the crime of abduction, even trying to protect the abductor for some sick reason.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed May 09, 2012 11:57 am

Sabot wrote:It is very likely that some people have been put off, Bonny. Although what sort of mind that wants to abuse people who are just trying to help, is a bit beyond me. It is just plane spiteful and serves no purpose whatsoever.

I have explained why, in the post above, I think there may be more to the actions of some of those internet trolls who attempt to pervert the course of justice with their online abuse. Some are clearly simply ignorant of the truth, incapable of analysing the facts and discovering the truth for themselves. But others have, I believe, ulterior motives for their perverted online behaviour.

AND before anyone complains about me calling these people perverts, I will explain why the term is appropriate in two senses.

It is perverting the course of justice to attack potential witnesses in any investigation. No-one in civilised society thinks that is acceptable. What these online abusers are doing is therefore perverted.

Secondly it is not natural to wish to abuse others in the way these haters do. They pour scorn and abuse AUTOMATICALLY on anyone who is involved in the search for Madeleine McCann. That is perverted behaviour because the norm is to be sceptical of witnesses not hateful towards them and the norm is to wish to find a missing child not pour scorn on those with the hope that she may be found.

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed May 09, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 09, 2012 11:58 am

Most of them seem to be pretty ugly or downright thick. Obviously some sort of Sub Species that we have only lately become aware of.
And every single one of them who has been done for Internet Abuse has pleaded either Mental or Emotional Problems. Not that this is any surprise.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed May 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Sabot wrote:Most of them seem to be pretty ugly or downright thick. Obviously some sort of Sub Species that we have only lately become aware of.
And every single one of them who has been done for Internet Abuse has pleaded either Mental or Emotional Problems. Not that this is any surprise.

I wonder if Bennett will extend his health issues when actually pleading shortly. He will have to find some kind of excuse to explain why he has apparently disobeyed the Court over his undertaking not to further abuse the McCanns and their friends.

When dealing with such contempt I wonder if the judge will be swayed if Bennett pleads depression or some other mental health problem. I doubt it as the Judge will probably realise that if Bennett had sat at home doing crosswords or something instead of stalking people brazenly then he might not be so depressed.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 09, 2012 12:05 pm

greenink211 wrote:

I have explained why, in the post above, I think there may be more to the actions of some of those internet trolls who attempt to pervert the course of justice with their online abuse. Some are clearly simply ignorant of the truth, incapable of analysing the facts and discovering the truth for themselves. But others have, I believe, ulterior motives for their perverted online behaviour.

Well there have been a couple of Convicted Paedophiles involved in Hate Sites. And who will ever forget the defence of Hewlett. Perhaps they are all Perverts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed May 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:

Well there have been a couple of Convicted Paedophiles involved in Hate Sites. And who will ever forget the defence of Hewlett. Perhaps they are all Perverts.

Not all by any means (most are swayed sceptics) but I think it is clear that some of the Haters (male and female) are very perverted in their views and have very unsavoury ideas about life.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 09, 2012 12:15 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:Most of them seem to be pretty ugly or downright thick. Obviously some sort of Sub Species that we have only lately become aware of.

I wonder if Bennett will extend his health issues when actually pleading shortly. He will have to find some kind of excuse to explain why he has apparently disobeyed the Court over his undertaking not to further abuse the McCanns and their friends.

When dealing with such contempt I wonder if the judge will be swayed if Bennett pleads depression or some other mental health problem. I doubt it as the Judge will probably realise that if Bennett had sat at home doing crosswords or something instead of stalking people brazenly then he might not be so depressed.

I expect that The Judge will have asked for some sort of Psychiatric or Social Report, Greenink, in which case Bennett's previous mental health problems will be known to The Judge.
With a bit of luck The Judge could order Bennett to get some Psychiatric Help. I would settle for that, and I expect that The McCanns would also.
And boy oh boy, would that ever shut him up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Many thanks, Greenink, you have put into words what I was thinking.

I suspect one of the problems is that the law is only just catching up with the internet, and the media isn't much better.

Look at the red herring involving Chinese people in the fake holiday voucher business - I can only assume that it didn't occur to anyone at the Star to use Whois Lookup.

If they had, they would have seen the site was registered to an address at an English university.

Which is not in China, and neither is GoDaddy, whose server it was on. The media has a bit of catching up to do.

Anyone who doesn't believe there is something wrong with these people's hard-wiring has only to take a look at their vile abuse of Elizabeth Smart and her family.

Not one of them has said, What a lovely story, just goes to show there is always hope.

No, instead they have been inventing perverted 'theories'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 09, 2012 12:23 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:

Not all by any means (most are swayed sceptics) but I think it is clear that some of the Haters (male and female) are very perverted in their views and have very unsavoury ideas about life.

I don't know, Love. I am not a great Conspiracy Theorist, so I think that most of them are as you say, just unsavoury, and probably with criminal tendencies.
I worry about what they are doing to their children, but from what some of them have had to say, some of their children despise them as well. So with a bit of luck they aren't all breeding a generation of thugs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 12:37 pm

There is a story which just seems to be breaking in the UK, involving a juror in a high-profile trial being in contact with the BNP leader.

If this is correct, then the trial has been wrecked, and is a perfect example of what we have been saying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 pm

bb1 wrote:There is a story which just seems to be breaking in the UK, involving a juror in a high-profile trial being in contact with the BNP leader.

If this is correct, then the trial has been wrecked, and is a perfect example of what we have been saying.

Only a multi paedophile trial involving underage girls
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 3:08 pm

The journos dont have to go round investigating stories, there given them by a PR man who tells them to write the story as told.

Is there no end to their stupidity and ignorance of the real world?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 4:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141774/Madeleine-McCann-sighting-Swiss-father-says-mystery-man-seen-driving-blonde-girl.html#ixzz1uNYPHP8P

'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter': Swiss father says he was mystery man seen driving blonde girl identical to Madeleine days after she vanished
Karsten Mayer was spotted by British holidaymaker with girl who looked 'groggy'
But Swiss native insists girl with him was his own daughter

By ALLAN HALL
PUBLISHED: 11:31, 9 May 2012 | UPDATED: 15:10, 9 May 2012
Comments (25)

A Swiss father-of-three is being interviewed by police today after it emerged he was the mystery man seen driving from the camping ground with a girl who looked like Maddie McCann days after she vanished in 2007.
Karsten Mayer, 41, is a German-speaking Swiss native who lives near the capital Bern whose own daughter was in the family car and who, he says, was mistaken for the missing toddler by a British eyewitness.
The potential sighting came three days after Madeleine was abducted from Praia da Luz in Portugal, a few hours drive away.

'That wasn't Maddie... it was my daughter': Swiss father says he was mystery man seen driving blonde girl identical to Madeleine days after she vanished
Karsten Mayer was spotted by British holidaymaker with girl who looked 'groggy'
But Swiss native insists girl with him was his own daughter
By ALLAN HALL
PUBLISHED: 11:31, 9 May 2012 | UPDATED: 15:10, 9 May 2012
Comments (25)

A Swiss father-of-three is being interviewed by police today after it emerged he was the mystery man seen driving from the camping ground with a girl who looked like Maddie McCann days after she vanished in 2007.
Karsten Mayer, 41, is a German-speaking Swiss native who lives near the capital Bern whose own daughter was in the family car and who, he says, was mistaken for the missing toddler by a British eyewitness.
The potential sighting came three days after Madeleine was abducted from Praia da Luz in Portugal, a few hours drive away.

Sighting: A blonde girl identical to Madeleine McCann was seen with a German family at the Cabopino campsite on Spain's Costa del Sol (pictured) just three days after the British toddler went missing five years ago
It emerged yesterday that British detectives investigating her disappearance have been told the German family paid extra after arriving at the campsite with one more child than expected on May 6, 2007, according to The Sun.
But Mr Mayer, who was spotted with the blonde girl, has since insisted the youngster was not Madeleine, and was infact his own daughter.
Mr Mayer also pledged to speak to police to clear himself of any connection to missing Madeleine following the media reports yesterday.

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting (merged) - Page 2 Article-2141100-12D31ED2000005DC-876_233x314

Missing: Madeleine was abducted from Praia da Luz in Portugal, a few hours drive away from the Spanish campsite, in May 2007

'I am turning myself over to police,' said Mr Mayer, a self employed businessman, 'before these media reports get me arrested.'
He told Blick, Switzerland's biggest daily paper; 'I did have a girl around about Maddie's age in the car - she was my own daughter who also happens to have blonde coloured hair and was about the same age as Maddie at the time.'
Karen Sisson, 49, the British woman who reported the sighting to police, said the girl 'looked groggy' and seemingly 'alienated' from the family she was with. She said the car had German plates that began with BE.
But the BE registration for the town and district of Beckum in western Germany went out of use 38 years ago.

Journalists in Switzerland used the number of the car to trace Mr Mayer to his home near Bern - BE standing for cars registered to the city and surrounding area.
Mr Mayer added; 'I was at the camping ground with my family. It is really unbelievable that I am some kind of suspect because we read about Maddie's disappearance on a notice at the campsite. We were shocked and we felt for the parents.
'It is quite possible that my daughter appeared distant. She was tired after a very long road trip.

'We spent 12 days at the camping ground we journeyed further around Portugal. I don't think a kidnapper would have done that.
'I find these media reports about me unbelievable and am reporting to police immediately before I am arrested!'
CID officers in Bern say that he has already 'all but' been ruled out of enquiries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141774/Madeleine-McCann-sighting-Swiss-father-says-mystery-man-seen-driving-blonde-girl.html#ixzz1uOgCDB3a

OK, so that is one apparently accounted for....but it is raising rather a lot of questions, isn't it?

Where did all the guff about the PJ having checked this out at the start come from? They clearly didn't, as it is only now being looked at.

It is impossible not to get the impression that the PJ did NOT do any checks on information like this.

What was their agenda for such conduct?

If this had been checked at the time, then Mr Mayer would not have been dragged into it five years later. What the Hell was Gonc playing at?

And there are still one or two niggles about the whole thing....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 4:15 pm

A reminder of the story in the Olive Press:

But despite filing a report with both British and Spanish police at the time, giving descriptions and a car numberplate, Sisson, who lives in Gibraltar, is certain the sighting was never investigated.

And the British and Spanish police would have had to pass it on to Portugal, thanks to all that guff about Portugal having primacy.

And the PJ apparently did NOTHING. They can't have, or the Swiss police would have known about it - and I don't think anyone could accuse the Swiss police of being inefficient, somehow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2