JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) Empty Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged)

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:2e5e6b64-43c6-4b40-bc59-13de2021d4e3

Madeleine Cops In Portugal

Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) 96bfebfc-e7f5-4013-a2ea-86d15a88dc08.Small Martin Brunt
September 08, 2011 11:32 AM

They may not have welcomed the order from Downing Street to launch an investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance, but at least Scotland Yard detectives have made a first visit to Portugual.
I can't imagine they were given a warm welcome by their Portuguese colleagues whose work (failure to solve the mystery) the Met team is reviewing.
Still, it's a step in the right direction and officially the two groups met "with very good co-operation and liaison will continue."
There are 30 Met officers - the equivalent of a murder squad - working on the review and I'm told that a senior officer is having to give regular spending updates to the Home Office which is funding an operation that will cost several millions and last many months.
It's four months since the review was launched with great fanfare by the Prime Minister after a plea from Kate and Gerry McCann.
The couple had long felt abandoned by the British and Portuguese authorities to hunt alone for their missing daughter.
But it's difficult to get much information about the operation from the cops, No 10 or the Home Office.
A recent Freedom of Information request for answers to a dozen of so questions has been held up by the Yard's FOI man while he considers if the info sought is in the public interest.

Well, well, well - is this what lay behind the ridiculous conduct of Team Gonc over the alleged not-impending court case?

From the tone of Brunty, the review has all the hallmarks of a disaster for Team Gonc.

And I am sure we can guess who the person responsible for pestering the Yard is - Admin on hellhole Hounder Central.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) Empty Re: Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged)

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:52 pm

bb1 my friend, thank you for the link.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) Empty Re: Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged)

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:56 pm

I see assorted haters are getting excited and unpleasant over one phrase from Brunty:

There are 30 Met officers - the equivalent of a murder squad

They can barely hide the fact that they are praying, Ooh, make the child dead, make the child dead at her parents' hands, I want her to be dead, please tell me the child is dead, that will make my life so perfect if she's dead.

I suggest they do a reality check.

Senior officers normally have had to handle murders. It is a sad fact of life that CHILD ABDUCTORS do murder their victims.

All normal, decent people are hoping that Scotland Yard can find some lead, that Madeleine McCann can still be found ALIVE.

And the haters can rid themselves of any notion that Scotland Yard have any interest in the McCanns, beyond, along with their daughter, as VICTIMS of crime.

The McCanns begged the PM for this review - remember, haters? They want to find their daughter. All normal, decent people want the same.

As do Scotland Yard. Remember their mission statement?

''Madeleine is the centre of all our efforts to date and in the future".

Of course, Team Gonc are probably feeling a bit scared at what is going to be uncovered about the mess they made.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:bb1 my friend, thank you for the link.

You are welcome, Pedro - here's hoping it is the first step to finding Madeleine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Yes my friend, I agree with you.

Madeleine McCann is a real, living, findable child.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:33 pm

It's interesting - none of the haters seem to be grasping that all the shibboleths and forum myths they repeat to themselves are totally irrelevant; Scotland Yard are not greatly interested in the McCanns - and why would they be?

Any fule knowe guilty people do not beg the police to reinvestigate cases, in which they have already been cleared, without even a charge, by just about the highest legal authority in the land.

A reminder for the haters:

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

The Portuguese Attorney General did NOT say, there was some evidence, or there was a little bit of evidence but not enough to bring a charge.

He said there was NO evidence.

And if that still has not sunk in with the haters, well, does it matter? They are a tiny, if deeply unpleasant, minority for all their noise.

They can fester in their hate, and stop complaining when normal, decent people treat them with scorn.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm

A far more factual piece:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-police-portugal-talks-143219918.html

Madeleine police in Portugal talks

British detectives reviewing the search for Madeleine McCann have travelled to Portugal for "formal" meetings with authorities.
Scotland Yard said its officers have conducted their first face-to-face discussions with police chiefs who led the massive hunt after the youngster vanished.
Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3 2007 as her parents dined with friends nearby.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "MPS officers travelled to Portugal at the beginning of August and had their first formal meeting with Portuguese authorities to discuss ways to progress the investigative review."
Portuguese detectives' investigation - helped by officers from Leicestershire Police - into her disappearance prompted appeals for help across the world.
But the official inquiry was formally shelved in July 2008 and since then no police force has been actively looking for the missing child, who would now be eight.
The Met launched a review of the original investigation in May after a request from Home Secretary Theresa May supported by Prime Minister David Cameron.
Hundreds of possible sightings of the girl have been reported around the world since she went missing, but so far they have all come to nothing.

Oh dear, I don't think that is the sort of thing the haters want to hear...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:34 pm

My friends, I received this through Google alert:

Portuguese newspapers today:

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/globo/interior.aspx?content_id=1983897&seccao=Europa

British and Portuguese police met in August

Scotland Yard officers were in Portugal in August to discuss with the authorities to investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, official sources confirmed today in London. The Portuguese PJ and PGR claims that have no knowledge of this information.

"They were in Portugal in August and met with the Portuguese police, but we will not disclose it," said a spokesman for the British police agency Lusa.

The help of British police in the search for Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Portugal in 2003 just days before completing four years of age, was ordered by the British Government in May this year.

The intervention of British Prime Minister, David Cameron, came after an open letter from the parents of Madeleine McCann, Kate and Gerry for an "independent review, complete and transparent" process of inquiry.

The couple, who came to be accused by the Portuguese authorities in 2007, intends to be analyzed all the information gathered by the Police of the two countries.

Investigations by the Judicial Police (PJ) Portuguese ended with the filing of the case by the Attorney General's Office (PGR) in July 2008.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://aeiou.expresso.pt/madeleine-policia-britanica-encontrou-se-com-agentes-portugueses-em-agosto-diz-fonte-oficial-mas-pj-e-pgr-desconhecem=f67266

Madeleine: British police officers met with the Portuguese in August, said an official source, but PJ and PGR claims that don´t have any knowledge about such information

London, Sept. 8 (AP) - Agents from Scotland Yard were in Portugal last August to discuss with the Portuguese authorities the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, official sources confirmed today in London, but the PGR and PJ Portuguese claims no knowledge about this information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2011/09/08/policia-britanica-esteve-em-portugal-em-agosto-para-discutir-a-investigacao-ao-desaparecimento-de-madeleine-mccann

British police was in Portugal in August to discuss the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Scotland Yard officers were in Portugal last August to discuss with the authorities the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, official sources confirmed today in London, but the PGR and PJ Portuguese claims no knowledge of this information.

"They were in Portugal in August and met with the Portuguese police, but we will not discuss it," said a spokesman for the British police to agency Lusa.

The help of British police in the search for Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in Portugal in 2007 just days before completing four years of age, was ordered by the British Government in May this year.

The intervention of British Prime Minister, David Cameron, came after an open letter from the parents of Madeleine McCann, Kate and Gerry for an "independent review, complete and transparent" process of inquiry.

The couple, who came to be accused made by the Portuguese authorities in 2007, intended to be analyzed all the information gathered by the Police of the two countries.

Investigations by the Judicial Police (PJ) Portuguese ended with the filing of the case by the Attorney General's Office (PGR) in July 2008.

Contacted by AFP, both the PJ and the RMP have not confirmed the information that officers from Scotland Yard were in Portugal in August to discuss the Portuguese authorities with the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine.

PJ said an official source of not "knowing" such information as the PGR said through the spokesman, "no knowledge" of this meeting, adding that "in fact, nothing was asked or notified."

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Oh yes bb1, I agree with you:

"Oh dear, I don't think that is the sort of thing the haters want to hear..."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:48 pm

I have today sent a request to the UK Home Office and hope for a reply. In my request, I asked why Scotland Yard is discussing the Madeleine McCann case with Anthony Bennett who then proceeds to post the discussion on the Internet. I have of course included hard copy screen-shots of Mr. Bennett's posts and his alleged liaison with the Detective in question.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Well done crazytony, looking forward to know the reply.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Well done crazytony, looking forward to know the reply.

If I get permission to post their reply Pedro, I will do so.
If not, I guess it will be me, sending PM's to everyone smile

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 pm

A recent Freedom of Information request for answers to a dozen of so questions has been held up by the Yard's FOI man while he considers if the info sought is in the public interest.

is he talking about questions he's asked (Brunt) or is he talking about tone the comb n the Madeleine foundation questions?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 pm

He chose not to make that clear, Rhodes, so naturally Bennett assumed it was a reference to him Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) 16065793

A very heartening headline!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

Now that is good news.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/269989/Madeleine-police-in-Portugal-talks

MADELEINE POLICE IN PORTUGAL TALKS

Thursday September 8,2011

British detectives reviewing the search for Madeleine McCann have travelled to Portugal for "formal" meetings with authorities.

Scotland Yard said its officers have conducted their first face-to-face discussions with police chiefs who led the massive hunt after the youngster vanished.

Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3 2007 as her parents dined with friends nearby.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "MPS officers travelled to Portugal at the beginning of August and had their first formal meeting with Portuguese authorities to discuss ways to progress the investigative review."

Portuguese detectives' investigation - helped by officers from Leicestershire Police - into her disappearance prompted appeals for help across the world.

But the official inquiry was formally shelved in July 2008 and since then no police force has been actively looking for the missing child, who would now be eight.

The Met launched a review of the original investigation in May after a request from Home Secretary Theresa May supported by Prime Minister David Cameron.

Hundreds of possible sightings of the girl have been reported around the world since she went missing, but so far they have all come to nothing.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 am

Ok crazytony thank you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 am

I agree with bb1, crazytony.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:46 am

What's all this about The PJ not knowing anything about it? Or is that just Portimao?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 am

Gonc is screeching like an outraged maiden aunt, Sabot - I assume Scotland Yard wasn't interested in his rubbish 'theory'. His gibbers are worthy of a whole new thread.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 am

bb1 wrote:Gonc is screeching like an outraged maiden aunt, Sabot - I assume Scotland Yard wasn't interested in his rubbish 'theory'. His gibbers are worthy of a whole new thread.

Really. You mean nobody asked him? Does that mean they think he's wrong?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:10 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 am

Has he got no shame at all?

Liar, Perjurer, Debtor, Adulterer, Tax Evader, Drunkard, Child Abuser.

Have I missed anything?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Cops In Portugal (merged) Empty THIRTY BRITISH POLICE IN NEW MADELEINE MCCANN HUNT

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next