JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

+4
Rose
Maggs
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 Empty Re: IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm

He's nuts, he has to be....

The case of McCanns v Bennett can be reduced to one simple sentence: The McCanns' insistence that there is 'no credible evidence' that Madeleine died in Apartment 5A against my assertion that there is at least some credible evidence that points to this.

There is no evidence whatsoever, has that still not sunk in? Scotland Yard know there isn't - why does he think the Yard are trying to find Madeleine alive?

And he is going to use:

1. A trashy book by a disgraced ex-policeman with a CRIMINAL conviction for LYING.

2. A trashy book by another disgraced ex-policeman, who in the past has faced fraud and attempted rape charges, and is now facing charges of blackmail, hacking, entrapment, bribery, illegal surveillance - I am sure there are some I have forgotten.

Both of these two are in the process of being stripped of their links with the PJ, their former employers.

And Bennett is going to quote them in court?

The press are going to have a field day reporting on the assorted scandals enveloping Bennett's character witnesses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 5 Empty Re: IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

I am beginning to wonder if some members of The PJ go around abducting children so that they can all have a turn at writing a book about it.
Bennett doesn't need to abduct anyone because he can always find a Victim.

But I do seem to have lost track of what these books have got to do with Bennett breaking his undertaking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Sabot, I haven't a clue why he thinks that garbage is going to help his cause.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 5:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, I haven't a clue why he thinks that garbage is going to help his cause.

At the moment, Bonny, I am assuming that Bennett is first going to request the lifting of The Undertaking, since those books have got nothing to do with that.
Then I presume that he intends to proceed on the basis of not having Libelled The McCanns because Amaral and Cristovao said the same as him, despite Amaral and Cristovao having written entirely different erroneous accounts. The point being that they both arrived at the same conclusion, albeit different from Bennett's conclusion, but only in the detail. You know, boring stuff like, when, where, and how. Nothing of any great importance because The McCanns killed Madeleine somehow or another. They all agree on that.

However, I digress. At what point in time and by whose authority Bennett intends to change the whole purpose of this hearing, and how he is going to get this across to this silly old Judge who is obviously only there because he hasn't got anything better to do, could well make Legal History.

I am not sure of when Bennett intends to introduce The Files, or even which version of The Files, but it is quite likely that he will have forgotten to bring those with him as they really aren't at all important.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5