JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

+4
Rose
Maggs
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 Empty Re: IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 3:20 pm

I sincerely hope he tries the insane defense. I have a feeling he will come unstuck if he does. It will be, a court appointed psychiatrist who will examine him; not some fool reading from an old court case file.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 Empty Re: IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

You have to wonder how many of them really are mentally ill and delusional. Their worldview bears no resemblance to reality, they seem incapable of processing information correctly...

...And then there is this compulsive lying. They all seem to do it; maybe that's why they so admire convicted criminal liar Amoral?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 3:29 pm

crazytony wrote:I sincerely hope he tries the insane defense. I have a feeling he will come unstuck if he does. It will be, a court appointed psychiatrist who will examine him; not some fool reading from an old court case file.

Good point, Tony.

Just a reminder of Bennett's bleat on FB, kindly posted by Rose:

Anthony Bennett The imbalance of legal resources is one of the most stressful aspects.

They have everything they need.

I have to type out my own statements. I don't know the finer points of the law on libel and contempt of court, nor am I familiar with High Court procedures. Last time (for the Case Management Hearing, they had Senior Partner Adam Tudor in court, PLUS Partner Isabel Hudson PLUS a Legal Assistant PLUS a note-taker PLUS a porter to bring all their files 400 yards down the road from their offices. I will have a big problem in carrying all the bundles for the hearing down to London from Harlow
28 april om 0:09

Well, he shouldn't have written such screeds of tedious crap, should he? And he should have listened to all the people who warned him he was heading for disaster.

Remember how Bennett sneered and mocked sans souci, after sans tried to help him? He posted sans' emails by way of thanks, and decided taking legal advice from smi 'Me' was far more sensible.

I don't know the finer points of the law on libel and contempt of court

What's there to know? Anyone with half a braincell knows that repeatedly making up stories and lies about innocent people, whilst courting the media to do it, is a recipe for disaster.

As is deliberately breaking an agreement with the High Court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Bonny, I remember the gentleman who said he felt sorry for the poor sods living in the same skin 365 days of the year. He also added, "Hell, even a snake gets to change its skin".

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I have to type out my own statements.
Well he has had plenty of practice. Remember his 15,000 word document?
He had to edit it 85 times biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

crazytony wrote:Bonny, I remember the gentleman who said he felt sorry for the poor sods living in the same skin 365 days of the year. He also added, "Hell, even a snake gets to change its skin".

Can you imagine what it must be like having to live with one of these lunatics? Also, it is very noticeable that so many of them seem to come from dysfunctional backgrounds.

It's funny how not one person who has a successful career in any field wants anything to do with them - and no, Bushmeat Brown doesn't count; blogradio is the internet equivalent of Speaker's Corner - any looneytunes gets on it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 3:47 pm

How can he argue Undue Stress when it was him who started it all? No one forced him or even asked him to pursue The McCanns for Neglect, or to write books accusing them of killing their daughter. In fact, hardly anyone except his previous unfortunate Victims had even heard of him.
So how is it the fault of someone else?

Sadly, it is the same old same old. These vicious people think that their victims will put up with the persecution forever.
Incidentally, this is a symptom of Sociopathy, which is a personality disorder and not a mental illness.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 4:01 pm

It is also very revealing that, time after time, they blame crime victims and not the perpetrators of crime. Not to mention feeling sorry for filth that rapes children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 4:18 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/spot-difference.html

I just noticed something in Bennett's statement:

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 3 Kirwins

It reads very much as if he was contemplating not paying Kirwans anything, and that it was Debs who insisted he pay the bill.

Does Bennett seriously think any law firm is going to touch him with a bargepole, given antics like this? I suppose he does know that any law firm unfortunate enough to get involved with him will get Kirwans' files on him and read all about his past conduct?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm

We all know that they ain't quite right in the head, Bonny. We just don't know why. But they do seem to support Criminality of some kind or another, so perhaps they have recessive genes. Pitch Forking does seem to have travelled quite well since The Middle Ages, so I tend to put it down to interbreeding. You only need one to breed with one, and you've got a whole Tribe of the little super buggers.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 4:25 pm

I seem to remember Bennett saying that he would definitely be paying his Legal Bills himself. And not very long before The Kirwan Episode.
How the hell he thinks that he has got the moral high ground is a complete mystery, but Sociopathy usually helps in such cases.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 4:36 pm

He set out on his vendetta through sheer spite. A judge said he couldn't prosecute the McCann parents and Bennett went into Lucifer mode. He was going to make the McCann family suffer come hell or high water. However, he forgot the sowing and reaping bit that comes after, vendettas.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Bennett wouldn't have won any action against The McCanns for Neglect anyway, Tony. Even if some Judge or other had accepted it.
The McCanns simply did not Neglect their children. Even The Portuguese Prosecutor said that. There was No Neglect and No Abandonment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Sabot wrote:
I seem to remember Bennett saying that he would definitely be paying his Legal Bills himself. And not very long before The Kirwan Episode.
How the hell he thinks that he has got the moral high ground is a complete mystery, but Sociopathy usually helps in such cases.

Profile of a sociopath: http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Lawdy, Lawdy! The guy who wrote that knows Bennett Eek

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Its amazing how many of the forkers and hounders appear to be compulsive liars.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Bennett has done that time and time again, as anyone who witnessed him sneering at and taunting a widow and her child can testify.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Jesus. I am beginning to feel sorry for his wife. According to that article victims are largely unaware that they are being manipulated, and I know this to be true having experienced some of it myself. You somehow think it is all your fault. It is only in hindsight once you have been ditched with an empty wallet that you realise what had been going on.
Don't worry. I recovered, eventually, but it was a bit bloody while it was happening.
I have a nasty suspicion that Mrs. Bennett doesn't know if she is coming or going.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 5:21 pm

I doubt if she knows the half of it, Sabot. I seem to recall that English isn't her first language, which won't help.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 5:30 pm

bb1 wrote:I doubt if she knows the half of it, Sabot. I seem to recall that English isn't her first language, which won't help.

This is probably why he didn't want her mixing with his supporters at his last appearance in Court. She needs to be kept in the dark and prevented from knowing exactly what is going on. Especially if her home should be at risk. Good Heavens, she might actually leave him and walz off with her share of the proceeds.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 13, 2012 5:34 pm

crazytony wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

It's absolutely spot-on, isn't it Tony? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Are you sure, LL, the author really doesn't know Bennett?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

crazytony wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

I have no idea, Tony, I just googled sociopath and that came up. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:
I have no idea, Tony, I just googled sociopath and that came up. LL
It is uncanny you know, the description is so precisely the Bonnett, to a T!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Once exposed, Sociopaths do become rather obvious. Suddenly all sorts of questions are answered. And they all do go too far in the end, at least for their current victim. They then go off and find another victim who is also bound to suffer.
And anyone who happens to spot them is instantly slandered with half truths and innuendo.
Believe me, their charm is boundless when it suits them, but their viciousness is crippling.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Sabot wrote:Once exposed, Sociopaths do become rather obvious. Suddenly all sorts of questions are answered. And they all do go too far in the end, at least for their current victim. They then go off and find another victim who is also bound to suffer.
And anyone who happens to spot them is instantly slandered with half truths and innuendo.
Believe me, their charm is boundless when it suits them, but their viciousness is crippling.
I believe you, and I am so terribly sorry you had to suffer; at the hands of one, to gain your knowledge.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next