JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

+4
Rose
Maggs
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

Post  Sabot Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 am

I see he's dropped the Sine Die. A bit too difficult for them to understand, I expect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 Empty Re: IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER?

Post  bb1 Thu May 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Father Jack ‏ @urcrazytoo
@zampos Bennett, when you are in a deep hole - stop digging. You stupidly added copyright violation to libel & contempt of court. #mccann

I see he's posted huge chunks of the new edition...I haven't bothered reading it, as he is more than capable of altering it to suit himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Well, a clear case of violation of copyright. I understand it is reported to the relevant people. thumbsup

Bennett, we know you´re trying to proof your are yernuts yernuts , but do you have to show it so clearly...???
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Rose wrote:Well, a clear case of violation of copyright. I understand it is reported to the relevant people. thumbsup

Bennett, we know you´re trying to proof your are yernuts yernuts , but do you have to show it so clearly...???

Good. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Interesting read......

Madeleine McCann: Campaign to Re-open The Investigation
https://www.facebook.com/groups/341547689230039/

Marie Fonseca Agree 100% Sheila!! It stinks! It is so not looking good for Tony on the 9th....blah blah

Anthony Bennett Marie, you wrote: "It is so not looking good for Tony on the 9th". I regret to say that I think your assessment is completely accurate. blah blah blah

It is certainly going to be very, very tough - and the McCanns' lawyers, just to make sure I was as anxious as I could be before this hearing, told me on Monday that their total costs to date were around £125,000. It's easy to get up to those sorts of figures when you charge £1,000 an hour for your services.

Plus 20% VAT
27 april om 22:25

Steven Colquhoun You have a moral right to Justice Tony...but you know that Carter Ruck and morality do not sit comfortably in the same sentence. Keep your defence true and rightful and hope that the judge is of the same reputaion that British Justice was once re-nowned for!

Anthony Bennett The imbalance of legal resources is one of the most stressful aspects.

They have everything they need.

I have to type out my own statements. I don't know the finer points of the law on libel and contempt of court, nor am I familiar with High Court procedures.
Last time (for the Case Management Hearing, they had Senior Partner Adam Tudor in court, PLUS Partner Isabel Hudson PLUS a Legal Assistant PLUS a note-taker PLUS a porter to bring all their files 400 yards down the road from their offices. I will have a big problem in carrying all the bundles for the hearing down to London from Harlow rofl rofl rofl rofl
28 april om 0:09

Steven Colquhoun I have heard that the stress of cases can tip one mentally and therefore with medical proof the case has to be postponed until the defendant is fit for trial...mental illness is quite common these days due to the stress of modern living not to mention the stress and toll a case like this would bring on anyone in your position...I'm not belittleing mental illness but if someone is unfit for trial...then they are so and cannot be held in contempt at that time. Think about it....buys a bit of time Tony, and also creates sympathy for the cause.
28 april om 0:16 · 1

Steven Colquhoun I hope that I haven't offended anyone with what I posted there? There is a subliminall message there that I hope can be picked up on.
28 april om 0:19

And yes.... Bennett picked up the message....

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 Czam11
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks, Rose. I try not to go there if I can help it.

PS. Why have The Costs gone up by £5,000? I thought it was £120,000 not £125.000.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh Rose, that is wonderful, I feel the Happy Dance coming on yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance

This is what it is coming to?

I'm not belittleing mental illness but if someone is unfit for trial...then they are so and cannot be held in contempt at that time. Think about it....buys a bit of time Tony, and also creates sympathy for the cause.

It is now being seriously suggested to Bennett that he announces he is insane? And they think this is going to gain him sympathy?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bennett might like to try turning up in court like this...

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 Wibble

WIBBLE!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 12, 2012 9:09 pm

But he is Insane. Everybody knows that. And I can think of a couple of Doctors who would be only to happy to Section him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 pm

He's always been insane, so what difference does it make?

As long as he's in a straight jacket, everyone will be safe rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 pm

I don't know the finer points of the law on libel and contempt of court, nor am I familiar with High Court procedures

ORLY? Funny how all the lesser beings who said, repeatedly, that he was committing libel; who advised him to knock it on the head; who warned him he was on the road to ruin, understood it perfectly.

It wasn't this when he was stalking the McCanns in Rothley.

It wasn't this when he was hiding in the Kennedy familys' garden and putting photos of their security system on the internet.

It wasn't this when he was making up obscene stories about Ed Smethurst and threatening to stalk his family around Portugal.

It wasn't this when he was setting his jackals on anyone who spoke out against him.

It wasn't this when he was poncing around police stations with pretendy 'dossiers' on total strangers.

It wasn't this when he took his filth to Madeleine McCann's pony club.

It wasn't this when he was desecrating beloved Christmas carols.

It wasn't this when he and that thing Petermac were dribbling with excitement about 'clothing' and 'positions'.

It wasn't this when he was posing for the cameras in front of Number 10 Downing Street.

It wasn't this when Bradford was slurping letters to a convicted criminal

To Hell with Bennett and all his jackals. He's insane all right - in the same way as every gutter thug is insane. Insane in the same way as scumbag dictators are insane.

They are insane because no democracy should have to put up with lynch mobbers and thugs like them.

Bennett caused his own problems out of vicious arrogance and spite. Now he can face the consequences.

He wants to pretend he's bonkers?

Even better - that would be the icing on the cake.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 12, 2012 9:52 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/they-wouldnt-know-truth-if-it-up-and.html

The hate that is spewed at the McCann family by mindless morons, reminds of the jackboot era of 1942 where, it didn't matter if you were innocent you, were still guilty!

IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 207 IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 207 IS BENNETT A MENTALLY-ILL FORMER TURKISH SOLDIER? - Page 2 207
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Hilarious, here is a hounder trying to threaten Donal McIntyre with da troof according to Bennett:

Donal M
FH Today at 10:07 pm

No response from DM yet.
I have found a different e-mail address for him and sent my message to it. I guess he's busy or perhaps on holiday. At the very least I thought he would have some minions to go through his e-mail and send a read receipt. Still there is time yet.

If there was no abduction, then that means a lot of people are complicit in the cover up , some knowingly others by assocciation. That is a very hard burden to bear, never knowing when that knock will come on the door and when it all unfurls - which I'm sure it will at some point , there will be a lot of prominent pro's with a lot of egg on their faces, who might wish they had been a little more objective. If any of you pro mcCann media people read these forums (which I doubt) then perhaps the smart thing would be for you to start distancing yourselves now, just in case.

I think I will be quite safe in answering for Mr McIntyre:

bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Bennett has now committed libel against DCI Redwood. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:00 pm

He appears to be in the grip of some kind of death wish, he couldn't resist posting this:

Poor lighting
Tony Bennett Today

jmac wrote:
The 'nicest' thing his detractors have to say about him is that he's a media manipulator.

Mitchell goes on to say:

"When I was at Freud the offices were picketed by this so-called Madeleine Foundation which frankly is a disgrace and they were handing out a four-page leaflet saying Mitchell is a master media manipulator".

And that was the nicest thing they had to say about him? Can`t wait to see all four pages!

The leaflet was upgraded to a six-page leaflet for its first re-print.

It was also handed out for two days in March 2009, when Clarence Mitchell addressed a paltry audience at the Oxford Union.

The full article can be read on the Articles page of The Madeleine Foundation website, here:

http://www.bennettisbonkers/articles-revised.html

Scroll down to Article 3.0.

That page now lists the articles which were removed by MF at the time Carter-Ruck wrote to them in August 2011, but out of the 65 or so articles published there at the time, over 40 still remain.

Reminder:

I am no longer the Secretary of The Madeleine Foundation.

I am no longer on the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation.

I no longer own the domain name www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk

I am no longer responsible for the content of The Madeleine Foundation website.

P.S.

The 'picketing' of Freud Communications took place on the same day that MF members also visited the the HQ of Channel 4 and the offices of Mentorn Media in what was a vain attempt to ensure that they produced a balanced programme on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann (May 2009). The Channel 4 programme, inter alia, floated for the first time the idea that the man/woman Jane Tanner says she saw at 9.15pm on 3 May 2007 was the very same person as the man seen later by the Smith family near Kelly's Bar at around 9.55pm, a matter now considered so integral to the McCann narrative that three whole pages of Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine' ['Key Sightings'. pages 370-372] are devoted to a sustained effort to persaude readers that these two 'sightings' are one and the same person.

This proved to be quite a difficult exercise as Tannerman/woman had 'long, thick, black hair' whilst Smithman had, quote, 'short brown hair'. Mind you, the lighting was not that good

Last edited by Tony Bennett on Sun May 13, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

yernuts yernuts yernuts

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Domain name:
madeleinefoundation.org.uk

Registrant:
Anthony Bennett

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
none
CM17 0DJ
United Kingdom

Registrar:
NetPivotal Ltd t/a NetPivotal Ltd [Tag = NETPIVOTAL]
URL: http://www.netpivotal.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 28-Jan-2008
Expiry date: 28-Jan-2014
Last updated: 10-Apr-2012

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.netpivotal.com
ns2.netpivotal.com

Disclaimer
WHOIS lookup made at 12:09:48 13-May-2012

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 pm

That appears to be Bennett's name in whois, Tony..... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 1:18 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Goodness Me. What a very good Blog Post, Tony.

Has this Bennett Foundation actually cost Bennett anything at all? It doesn't look like it to me.
So Bennett has pursued this campaign of vilification against The McCanns at absolutely no cost to himself.
How much Profit Bennett has personally made remains unclear due to lack of transparency.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Has this Bennett Foundation actually cost Bennett anything at all
Sabot, it hasn't cost him a dime!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm

crazytony wrote:Has this Bennett Foundation actually cost Bennett anything at all
Sabot, it hasn't cost him a dime!

Doesn't that make you want to vomit. But then none of his previous vicious attacks on other people have ever cost him anything. In Fact he seems to have made a personal profit from all of the others, so why not this one It is basically why he does these things.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 2:53 pm

I am no longer the Secretary of The Madeleine Foundation.
Has he removed his name from the Bank Account?
I am no longer on the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation.

I no longer own the domain name www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk
His name is the one on the register as owning the domain
I am no longer responsible for the content of The Madeleine Foundation website.
As long as his name remains as the registered owner, he is responsible for everything on the site

Domain name:
madeleinefoundation.org.uk

Registrant:
Anthony Bennett

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
none
CM17 0DJ
United Kingdom

Registrar:
NetPivotal Ltd t/a NetPivotal Ltd [Tag = NETPIVOTAL]
URL: http://www.netpivotal.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 28-Jan-2008
Expiry date: 28-Jan-2014
Last updated: 10-Apr-2012

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Please note when it was last up dated

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm

These people seem to be incapable of telling the truth about anything, Tony. It's like an illness with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Yes, Tony. I noticed when it was last Updated. Lying Toad he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 pm

He does know, Judges don't like liars?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Bennett thinks he is a smart ass, but he's only fooling him self, now how smart is that...?? Ohhh forgot...he is insane
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next