JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL

+5
Maggs
Sabot
crazytony
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 Empty Re: THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 5:53 pm

And the showboating was horrendous, Bonny. But they never proved that she killed that child, which she almost certainly didn't.
What she actually did id neither here nor there because they didn't bother to try to find out.
But I am never going to forgive them for continuing to pretend that Casey Anthony Googled Chloroform 83 times when they jolly well knew that she had done that only once. Christ, I Googled Chloroform many more times than she did. I just wish that I had know how easy it is to manufacture when The Haters were screeching that it wasn't possible for an Abductor to have used it on Madeleine and the twins.
It has no smell if it is done properly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 3 Empty Re: THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL

Post  crazytony Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Chloroform can be bought quite easily in a spray container, and it would take very little to sedate a sleeping child. It leaves very little odour behind and; I doubt very much that Kate McCann would be smelling the air to detect anything whilst she searched for Madeleine.

Last edited by crazytony on Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

about " Gonc is being made an arguido because of his conduct in another missing child case", what puzzles me is this: pj knew about his disgusting behaviour in the Cipriano case and allowed him to be involved again in another abduction case, surely that Pinto Monteiro also knew about amaral´s lack of conduct in the Cipriano case, and allowed him also to put his filthy hands in the abduction case of PDL.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:about " Gonc is being made an arguido because of his conduct in another missing child case", what puzzles me is this: pj knew about his disgusting behaviour in the Cipriano case and allowed him to be involved again in another abduction case, surely that Pinto Monteiro also knew about amaral´s lack of conduct in the Cipriano case, and allowed him also to put his filthy hands in the abduction case of PDL.

The most bizarre and inexplicable aspect of the whole McCann case is how any civilised police force could put in charge (as co-ordinator) of a missing child case, someone who THAT VERY SAME MORNING was being made arguido because of (LATER PROVEN) wrongdoing in a potentially similar case.

Whoever allowed that to happen should have himself been dismissed the force.

And in most civilised countries, police officers accused and being prosecuted as Amaral was over serious professional misconduct would be suspended from duty.

It defies logic what happened in the McCann case. Only a full and open review of that decision might bring forth an explanation and in current Portuguese society I doubt that is possible.

Sometimes I wonder if the #anti #McCann HATERS on twitter etc are simply trying to emulate their hero (who has a criminal conviction for lying) by telling bigger and bigger lies. A prime example of someone who hero worships Amaral is @JillyCL and she can't resist lying and abusing.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 6:28 pm

I suspect it was that Encencarnao fellow, Greenink. But he's dead now, so no one is going to find out anything from him.

Sorry. Bad spelling, but you all know who I mean.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Do not let us forget, Tavares de Almeida was also arguido-ed just about the same time as he was concocting his discredited report:

Madeleine McCann Detective on Trial for Torturing Suspect in Unrelated Case
Published October 14, 2007
London Times

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301629,00.html#ixzz1wO480xDz

One is bad enough, but two of them? It's a piece of nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 pm

In my opinion amaral was sacked from pj, probably due to his rotten secrets being discovered / exposed throught the press worldwide, namely British, followed by the Portuguese press, also due to his despicable behaviour at the Cipriano case, also due to putting in risk the old friendly alliance in the world, due to pj´s name / reputation in the mud, due to Portugal´s name in the mud with his paranoia / insanity, due to the fact of most tourism in Algarve depends mostly on British citizens, also probably due to the fact of a huge British expats community in PDL, probably also due to the summer season, also probably due to the summit that happened during that time between both countries´s representatives, due to the fact that the world was with their eyes in PDL, in pj´s movements, due to the world´s eyes (through the press) with their full attention in all those involved in that abduction.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Has anyone mentioned yet who it was that helped Goncalo Amaral set his security firm up?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Not that I am aware of, Tony? It wasn't Cristovao was it, with him being in the 'security' *cough* business?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm

crazytony wrote:Has anyone mentioned yet who it was that helped Goncalo Amaral set his security firm up?

I thought that was just a Front for Laundering Money. Pity he had to go and Libel The McCanns. Otherwise he might have gotten away with it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed May 30, 2012 7:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Not that I am aware of, Tony? It wasn't Cristovao was it, with him being in the 'security' *cough* business?
Let's just say, Cristovao, was very generous when it came to the staffing of Amaral's firm.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 7:47 pm

I am not surprised, Tony, when Cristovao goes down, I suspect he will be taking a few of his cronies with him.

Morais is awfully quiet just now; I wonder why that is?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm

bb1 wrote:I am not surprised, Tony, when Cristovao goes down, I suspect he will be taking a few of his cronies with him.

Morais is awfully quiet just now; I wonder why that is?
Why do you think Amaral has dropped from sight Wink

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Call me cynical, but I did think there might be a connection, especially as he was behaving so peculiarly. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 30, 2012 8:15 pm

bb1 wrote:Call me cynical, but I did think there might be a connection, especially as he was behaving so peculiarly. Wink

Wot? You mean listing your address as a police station is peculiar and all that....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Especially when it turns out that you AREN'T living at the police station, refuse to tell a judge where you do live, claim you are being persecuted by the police and generally act, well, peculiarly, and like a man with a lot to hide....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 8:25 pm

JOANA CIPRIANO - 2. A SUMMARY OF Paulo Cristovao's book on the investigation into the murder of 8-year-old Joana by her mother and uncle
Tony Bennett Today

This English translation of Cristovao's book 'A Estrala de Joana' - The Star of Joana - was published by 'astro' back in, I think, 2008. For new viewers here, I'd like to point out that, for the benefit of us in England, 'astro', Joana Morais and many others have provided a huge number of translations of Portuguese material for us in the past 5 years, all voluntarily and without payment, and for this we have every reason to be very grateful:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You couldn't make it up. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Speaking of grateful, when is Bennett's next court appearance? Does anyone know please? smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 pm

September, I think, Lily, he is currently trying to postpone the inevitable by trying the Yuman Rites Legal Aid stunt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

I wonder what he will try after that one fails? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Has to be insanity, Lily. I can think of no other reason to pick RIGHT NOW to start publically endorsing Arguido Cristovao.

I wonder how many years Cristovao is going to get for, well, everything, when he is finally in the dock? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 pm

We always said he was nuts. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl
What happened to Madeleine #McCann?: The interim report of Tavares de Almeida of the Po... http://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2011/03/interim-report-of-tavares-de-almeida-of.html?spref=tw #Leveson

Oh stop it, my sides are hurting rofl rofl rofl rofl

The hounders seem unable to come up with a single idol who is not currently facing very serious charges in Portugal, not to mention getting Portugal into this year's Amnesty reports for torturing people in custody.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Shocking but not surprising. Bennett has copied Pedro's post (he'd never have found the info by himself) but, no doubt under orders from Gonc HQ, 'forgotten' to post:

9. 2. Unproven facts

Can't have the Gonc cult having to face the truth, can we?

Never mind, no amount of cherrypicking by Bennett is going to alter reality. I wonder what they are going to do when the Cristovao cronies are all in court facing assorted mobster-type charges?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next