JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL

+5
Maggs
Sabot
crazytony
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 Empty Re: THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 Empty Re: THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL

Post  Pedro Silva Thu May 31, 2012 11:11 am

Yes it is bb1. Have a peaceful birthday Joana.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Let's hope that, this time next year, Amoral, Cristovao, and the other thugs are in jail, and we finally know what really happened to her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu May 31, 2012 1:10 pm

crazytony wrote:Bennett, should stay away from issues he knows nothing about.

we all know that, he doesn't though and it usually keeps him busy for years and ends with court appearances (and with a bit of luck this time, bending down for some soap on a rope, or knockers tatooed on his back at Her Majesty's Pleasure)
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 1:16 pm

He's going out of his way to associate himself with Gonc and Cristovao just now, which is highly amusing under the circumstances.

A lot of people would like to know if he is the British signatory to the Gonc fund - you know, the one for which Morais refuses to post any updates, information or accounts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm

bb1 wrote:http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4083-happy-birthday-joana

Today is Joana Cipriano's 16th birthday.
that is really quite sad Crying or Very sad my daughter was born a few days after she went missing, and in September will be the same age as Joana was when she went missing. It's terrible that yet again, the Portuguese wallys are not actively looking for a missing child....
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 1:23 pm

What can you expect, with those macabre stories invented by Gonc and Cristovao being the Official Version? The only saving grace is that a great many people in Portugal don't believe a word of it.

The truth is going to come out in the end, though I am afraid it may be too late for Joana.

And I have no doubt that, in the end, Gonc, Cristovao and the other thugs involved in torture are going to be put where they belong - behind bars.

I did hope it was going to be something high-minded that brought those gangsters down, but I will settle for football, and the tentacles Cristovao has everywhere.

Cristovao probably saw himself as the Al Capone of Portugal, and I would love to know what strings he pulled to get the rape charge against him dropped. Though it was probably his favourite trick with women - intimidation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 1:47 pm

I don't know how Bennett had the nerve to post up that garbage of The Trial of The Ciprianos, and then state it as proof that they done it. There isn't a scrap of proof in it. It is all gross speculation, with a minimal amount of circumstantial.
And nary a word about the Lies that weren't Proven. Or The Judge who didn't agree with the Verdict. I wonder what happened to him.

The fact that it was written by a Judge appalls me. Those two didn't stand a chance of a fair trial.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu May 31, 2012 1:49 pm

If, they had enough evidence to prove Leanor had killed her child, why did they have to beat a confession out of her?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Exactly, Tony. Also, it is glaringly obvious that if Leanor Cipriano knew where Joana was SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

As Sabot says, that document is a disgrace - no evidence, just gossip and hearsay, and rubbish about red trousers.

And Bennett has naturally failed to mention that, bad though it is, even those two judges threw out the lurid allegations Gonc and Cristovao invented.

And what does it say about the pair of them, that they could invent all that? Is that what they like doing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 2:16 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu May 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Bonny, nothing can be said, to prove Leanor or her brother, killed the child.
Beating, the living daylights out of someone because you are a pi$$ poor cop; only proves, you're a pi$$ poor cop.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Let us not forget, Joana's stepfather, Leandro Silva, was allegedly directly on the receiving end of Gonc's 'interrogation techniques'.

He didn't make a false confession, despite being beaten up, or he too would have been banged up and subjected to Gonc and Cristovao smearing him with lurid and false stories.

Gonc is, I believe, still to come to trial for that assault?

It's obvious to a blind man that Gonc has a habit of doing this - remember what Robert Murat said about him?

Bennett is currently giving every impression of being under orders from Team Gonc to whip up support for Gonc and Cristovao from the UK forkers and hounders. I wonder why?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 2:32 pm

Has anyone else wondered how the two Ciprianos managed to hack a body to pieces in thirty minutes, and clean up the blood before Leonor's husband came back?
The Judge appears to have thought that there wouldn't be much blood because the child had supposedly been dead for a couple of hours. God knows where he did his Medical Training, but I have to wonder how much blood he thought there would be when cutting off the arms and legs and the head.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Not to mention the fact that the other children in the house didn't notice any of this going on.

No wonder the locals don't believe Gonc and Cristovao's version! Their ghoulish fantasy has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2943-climate-of-fear-in-leonor-s-home-town
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 pm

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=1359033

Residents believe that Joana Figueira has been sold or kidnapped

LUSA by 11 September 2009

Five years after the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, the population of Figueira, where he lived, do not forget the case and since then keeps alive a sense of distrust of the unknown, almost all believe that the girl was abducted or sold.
Joan, aged eight, disappeared from that village in the municipality of Portimão Algarve on 12 September 2004, around 20:30, after shopping around a coffee house at the request of the mother.
Speaking to Lusa News Agency, several residents say the disappearance of Joana "awakened" a feeling of insecurity in the village, "requiring the attention and vigilance."
"I now have more attention, not only my children, as well as the other children I see on the street," says Antonio Fernando, father of two children aged three and six years.
"I remain ever attentive to all the movements of strangers and even acquaintances, especially when approaching children, because you never know who around us," he noted, adding that distrust increases when "outsiders are spotted trying to talk to minors. "
Cristina Campos, mother of a girl of eight, shares the same sentiment: "Until the neighbors went to distrust."

"As the case was never made clear, we know we can trust," he argued, saying that he lives "in constant shock" when her daughter is not around.
"Come to me where the idea to Joan and another English girl [Madeleine McCann] who disappeared from Praia da Luz, three years later," he noted.
"Parents were more relaxed, letting the kids play around in the street alone. Some children remained in the street until late night, which does not happen now," he told Lusa the owner of an establishment of the village, who asked not to be identified.
According to the manager, has also now "is not usual for children aged six, seven and eight years doing errands for parents."
"Before you came, alone, cigarettes, milk or bread. Now parents do not send messages to their children because they lived in a climate of fear," he said.
Figueira residents believe that the disappearance of Joana Cipriano "has never been properly clarified."
Few believe in the thesis of the Judicial Police (PJ) that the child has been killed by his mother, Leonor Cipriano, and her uncle, João Cipriano.
Most residents believe Joana Cipriano "may have been sold by a relative, or taken by someone who was very fond of children," noting that "continue to run in the village rumors about this possibility."
"Rumor has it a lot. Tell the people and with good reason: where there's smoke there's fire ..." said one of the residents.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 2:43 pm

"Okay", says The Judge. "What did they do with the pieces?"

"Erm", Says Gonc. " Well. They could off fed them to the pigs, or they could off buried them, or they could off put them into a car and driven to Spain to get the car crushed."

"Ah", says The Judge. "You are right. It will off been one of those things they did. It doesn't matter which. They obviously done something because no one ever found them."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Brilliant post, Sabot.

Wish we had off got handclap smileys here.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Voice at back:

Well, maybe she was abducted...

Gonc and judges:

Don't be so stupid, everyone knows children are never, ever abducted in Portugal, never happened, never will, not once, not ever. Arrest that dissident and hand her over to Cristovao to sort out!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm

lily wrote:Brilliant post, Sabot.

Wish we had off got handclap smileys here.

You will off to ask Bonny to off those, Lily, because off she's the Boss off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Noted - that's codes and fings, so I will off to ask MsMarbles. thumbsup

You can get them by googling clapping smiley:

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 207
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 2:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Voice at back:

Well, maybe she was abducted...

Gonc and judges:

Don't be so stupid, everyone knows children are never, ever abducted in Portugal, never happened, never will, not once, not ever. Arrest that dissident and hand her over to Cristovao to sort out!

Yer. I'll buy that. Cristovao scares me witless. And he's only just down the road from me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

I off got it too work.

THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE CIPRIANO SCANDAL - Page 4 207

Fank you Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 3:01 pm

And you know, they were SEEN carrying a black plastic bin liner by someone or another. But he seems to off been occupied elsewhere during The Trial.

Last edited by Sabot on Thu May 31, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad Grammar.)
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Cristovao scares me witless. And he's only just down the road from me.

I doubt if either he or Gonc will be quite so brave if they end up behind bars, possibly with people they 'interrogated' in their glory days.

Beats me why Bennett wants to tie himself to those two, but personally, I am all in favor of it - hope he keeps it up.

I wonder, Sabot, has Gonc ever been seen carrying a plastic bag? Apart from when he is dumping family pets in bins, of course!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next