JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

+3
Sabot
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard Empty HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Yes, folks, Goebbels' most avid student has sent hours of her fillums to the Met, and is claiming to know Secret Police Source Stuff:

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange
HiDeHo Today

I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago.

I have been fortunate enough to speak directly with a few of the detectives on the case and it was suggested by the officer I spoke to this morning that I submit my videos. (tomorrow)

I'm realising now that with my videos officially entered into the review and being looked at in their entirety (approx 280 mins - nearly 5 hrs!) that they really could make a difference.

Special Compiled Videos
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo4-Videos/HiDeHo4-SPECIAL-Videos-by-Upload-Date-1-1090898.html

I will try and review which ones I send, of course only the 40 compiled videos, (not direct uploads,) some taking approx 70 hrs to create, but I suspect there will be very few that I will feel are not worthy as each and every one were done with the intention of capturing the attention of those that were not previously aware of the discrepancies due to the media 'non' reporting.

I feel very positive about this, as noone can deny the information and comparison of their interviews and the subsequent forensic photos etc and discrepancies I have shown in each video. They certainly, imo, would not have officers dedicated to watching ALL the McCann interviews and pinpointing the discrepancies.

With the assurance that EVERYTHING submitted to the review is looked at, it feels good to know that many of our frustrations that I have highlighted in the videos, will, at the very least, be seen and that we really do have a voice (even if only through the videos)

I have no hesitation in saying that my impression, is that the detectives on the case take it very seriously and every piece of information is entered into Intelligence software.

When I asked about whether the discrepancies etc are looked at I was told "that is why its been given to a murder team".
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard 25346

--------------

Yes, of course they did, dear, the police always share their thoughts with pitchforking Canadian nutjobs Rolling Eyes

And what is with the smug smiley at the very idea of Madeleine McCann being 'murdered'? Sick, the lot of them.

I suspect that the 'intelligence software' the fillums have been entered into is the file called NUTTERBOX, the one Kiki's conspiraloon rubbish went into.

They do know that the Yard have the REAL files, not the Dodgy Translations With Bits Left Out, files?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard Empty Re: HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

"yes madam. Can I help you?".
"I am sorry Madam, perhaps we were cut off?"
"Did you ring this morning?". "and yesterday?"
"and the day before?"
"I thought so" "yes madam, and what is it about these videos"
"yes madam, but I am afraid the chief constanble is bury at the moment"
"Why dont you send them to us?"
"yes, you could but......."
"I am afraid we dont have a cinema facility here"
"no, you send them in and I will make sure they are treated appropriately"
"oh there is more than one vdeo?"
"five hours! Good heavens this must be very very important"
"and that is just the introduction? We will have to arrange a special showing for the whole team"

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard Empty Re: HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Hilarious, isn't it, J-P? I am sure the Yard are used to nutjobs trying to insert themselves into high-profile case. Never mind, they will be giving the lads a chuckle in the canteen as they unwind after all that Jubilee-ing.

It's fascinating, the way the forkers all seem to have forgotten that it was the McCanns who BEGGED for the Yard to become involved. That really should tell them something - well, it would if they were sane.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 pm

At least she's got one fan. Unfortunately, it's poor old ZoeMidas...

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
Superb @HiDeHo3 #mccann videos to be viewed by 'MURDER' team @metpoliceUK Bravo #DiscrepanciesGalore #Amaral Leveson http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo4-Videos/HiDeHo4-SPECIAL-Videos-by-Upload-Date-1-1090898.html

Not nearly as witty as her earlier contribution to debate:

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@MrsMLouis #UT**d F**k off & come back when you're ready to answer my f**king questions U pathetic #mccann cult t*t #GoToJail @MissJoBones
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Just a reminder about how much concern HideHo has for little details like truth and accuracy:

Re: New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment? Sniffer Dogs Eddie & Keela Alert to Cadaver/Blood.
HiDeHo Today
I have been advised of some 'factual' discrepancies.

Probably not important to the casual viewer but necessary to change for pro McCann arguments.

I am editing as advised and will upload a new copy shortly.

The original video will still be available with the link.

See? Doesn't matter if it's a load of propaganda and lies, as long as 'pros' don't notice. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:34 pm

The thing is, you see, Scotland Yard only have The Real Translations and The Real Interviews, so they aren't going to be very interested in nut job armchair detectives who are basing their nut job theories on gossip, innuendo and lies, simply because it isn't worth anything, and certainly could never be used in a Court of Law.
The Detectives involved in The SY Review are Professionals who know exactly what they are doing, and what amounts to what.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 pm

No doubt it will give them hope, Sabot. You know how gullible they are biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

"that is why its been given to a murder team".
He actually used the words, 'Murder Team'?
How very odd. You see, I was told by a very wise chap in London, who knows just a tad about the case; he informed me, they don't look at the spliced and diced evidence from anyone who wasn't in the location at the time of the incident. I believe he was referring to holidaymakers and employed staff at the resort. They do however, investigate sightings. They also have one or two homicide detectives on the team but, they have them on every missing person investigation.
I wonder, is it possible the guy I spoke to was lying?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm

No, Tony, I don't think your chappie was.

I think the one with the nose trouble liar is the one who thinks it's OK to churn out anti-McCann rubbish and lies, as long as 'pros' don't catch her doing it.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

They see the word "murder" and get all excited.

They equate "murder" with "Maccans dun it"

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm absolutely certain that Scotland Yard will be delighted to view that appalling mock up of Kate and Gerry on their hands and knees praying and throwing themselves about. Although as far as I can remember there is no proof that they did any such thing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

They're like Pavlov's dogs:

I'm guilty of predicting an expensive whitewash.

Not anymore though, since HiDeHo has shared her news with us, I'm cockahoop

=======

Well done HiDeHo!
It's great to know that all your hard work is being taken seriously by the guys at the sharp end.

==================

They actually believe her version of events - do they never, ever learn? No need to answer.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Sabot wrote:I'm absolutely certain that Scotland Yard will be delighted to view that appalling mock up of Kate and Gerry on their hands and knees praying and throwing themselves about. Although as far as I can remember there is no proof that they did any such thing.

Oh Lord, yes, Sabot, that bit of absolute carp should have them in stitches rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:They see the word "murder" and get all excited.

Yes, he did mention something along the same lines as you, J-P. He also asked, and I quote, "Have you seen the Cretins on twitter, they've lost the bloody plot".
I of course pled ignorance biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

I feel sorry for the poor agency secretary who will have to watch and catalogue these home movies. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

crazytony wrote:

Yes, he did mention something along the same lines as you, J-P. He also asked, and I quote, "Have you seen the Cretins on twitter, they've lost the bloody plot".

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 pm

this hideho is truly a moron, does he actually thinks that Scotland yard listen hideho´s crap? Only a moron like hideho thinks that.

hideho is (again) showing how ridiculous or insane he is.
yernuts

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

He actually gave me the link to the Cretin's tweets, Bonny. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:I'm absolutely certain that Scotland Yard will be delighted to view that appalling mock up of Kate and Gerry on their hands and knees praying and throwing themselves about. Although as far as I can remember there is no proof that they did any such thing.

Oh Lord, yes, Sabot, that bit of absolute carp should have them in stitches rofl rofl rofl

And it's not as though it would make them guilty if they had. If so, then God help us all.
But that was Amaral again, wasn't it. And how would he know since he wasn't even there.

I just hope SY send back Hideho's Videos with a "Thanks, but No Thanks."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:31 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Oh, Nooo. That wasn't a Policeman, was it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Oh, Nooo. That wasn't a Policeman, was it?
I am unsure what his profession is, Sabot.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Seriously, why do the likes of HideHo, Bennett and that lunatic Kiki - indeed, any of them - think they have the right to meddle in a police investigation? What's their real agenda - because it sure isn't anything to benefit Madeleine McCann, the child they pretend to care so much about.

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard Hihorrid

Just look at the sick glee she has taken in posting that. Now, we all know it's the usual load of bollocks, but the forkers don't - they are beside themselves with delight at it.

Then they wonder why they get called HATERS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Seriously, why do the likes of HideHo, Bennett and that lunatic Kiki - indeed, any of them - think they have the right to meddle in a police investigation? What's their real agenda - because it sure isn't anything to benefit Madeleine McCann, the child they pretend to care so much about.

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard Hihorrid

Just look at the sick glee she has taken in posting that. Now, we all know it's the usual load of bollocks, but the forkers don't - they are beside themselves with delight at it.

Then they wonder why they get called HATERS.
I would say they are in for some serious disappointment. Good of Hidi to give the police her name, don't you think? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 pm

I swear they are in need of help from mental health professionals, Tony. Look at what they have pestered the Yard with - that we know of.

Kiki:

Absolute, total, conspiraloon nonsense about phone pings, clones, and substitute children - with some rather nasty libel of people along the way.

Bennett::

Absolute, total, pitchforking rubbish culled from newspapers, hearsay and gossip treated as fact, with everything bar the kitchen sink thrown in along the way.

Topped off with racist remarks about the ethnic origins of the unfortunate officers who had to put up with him when he reported back to the Hounders.

Both Kiki and Bennett assured their fans that the Yard were treating them seriously rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And now HideHo is claiming that a Yard officer assured a complete, clearly deranged, stranger that her efforts were going to be treated seriously?

Have they heard the phrase, Don't call us, we'll call you?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 pm

I believe Hidi lives in Canada, doesn't she?
That's a fair distance from Portugal; so no, I do not think they will take anything from her seriously.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next