JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

+3
Sabot
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

Post  lily Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:25 pm

OMG. Incredible. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well done, Tony - as always.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 Empty Re: HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 pm

It's amazing the lengths their egos and obsessions will drive them to, Tony. It still hasn't sunk in with them that:

1. Scotland Yard have the REAL files. Not the Dodgy Translations With Bits Left Out Files. The REAL ones.

2. The McCanns begged the Prime Minister of the UK to get the Yard involved in the case.

Anyone with a grain of common sense would be able to take on board little details like that - which only shows how detached from reality they all are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

bb1 wrote:It's amazing the lengths their egos and obsessions will drive them to, Tony. It still hasn't sunk in with them that:

1. Scotland Yard have the REAL files. Not the Dodgy Translations With Bits Left Out Files. The REAL ones.

2. The McCanns begged the Prime Minister of the UK to get the Yard involved in the case.

Anyone with a grain of common sense would be able to take on board little details like that - which only shows how detached from reality they all are.
Trouble with these truth seekers is, they cannot help boasting about their stupidity.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm

It hasn't gone down too well with others in the anti-McCann camp - this, from one on Amazon:

One Rodderator happened to mention the MM forum in connection with this subject so I took a rare look at the forum to see what it's all about.

The thread has been originated by the author and in my opinion is not only audacious but arrogant and conceited - it actually reads as though the author thinks it knows better than Scotland Yard how to investigate a cold case, unbelievable! The particular areas highlighted I believe to be standard police practice, I find it difficult to comprehend that any one person can be so ridiculously crass on such an important issue.

Somehow I think this kind of action is more likely to hinder the case rather than assist it, it draws attention to the extreme public interference which has emanated from the child's disappearance. Stick to internet forums where it is obviously applauded
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Re: HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange
fred Today

mara thon wrote:
The first video I can't see, so it can't be seen in Spain either.
There is just a message,

"this video contains content from WMG and UMG one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright reasons"

The second one works fine.

Same here in Portugal. Second one is o.k. but an ad for AOL has been added which takes 18 seconds. First one, says it has been removed because of the author!

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Nanny ‏@MyNanny25
#HiDeHo videos part of #MET investigation cast doubt as to when #Madeleine was last seen alive. http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/mccann-hideho-videos-now-part-of.html #McCann #Leveson

MWAHAHAHAHAHA, it gets better and better rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:42 am

What a bunch of sad sacks.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am

Her arrogance and delusion knows no bounds:

HiDeHo Today
Well, 1.20am and I have finally sent the email (I have to be honest and admit to watching Sidney Poitier in To Sir With Love) HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 294124

I doubt if I will be up at 4am to phone but I'll try a little later I'm hoping he will have time (or inspiration) to watch a couple of examples I added directly to the email....well it was hard to choose so I added 4 HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 294124

"Why did Gerry McCann LIE about which door he used?

[propaganda video]

Is Madeleine McCann Alive?

[propaganda video]

Discrepancies: Madeleine's Mini Tennis

[propaganda video]

RECONSTRUCTION: Why McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate. (including this mainly for the ending ;o)

[propaganda video]

It has given many people a renewed sense of hope, knowing that Scotland Yard will see the videos. I hope they are received in the manner in which they were intended. I try to make them the 'voice' of those of us that are not 'heard' in the media.

I appreciate your time and thank you on behalf of the many forum members and bloggers for giving us renewed hope that the truth will be known and, hopefully one day Madeleine will be found and, if dead, she can finally be laid to rest with the dignity she deserves and her family can finally get some closure and be able to grieve.

That’s all we are looking for in the forums....the truth.

Thanks again..."

===========

Nice of her to make it crystal clear to the Yard that they are nothing more than an internet lynch mob, isn't it?

What on earth makes her - or any of them - think Scotland Yard is going to do anything with this crap except consign it to the bin, along with Bennett's 'dossiers' on total strangers, and Kiki's conspiraloon gibbers and libel?

And the function of Scotland Yard is not to give a bunch of pitchforking lunatics

a renewed sense of hope

It is to find an abducted child and hopefully reunite her with her family. Why HideHo thinks she has some God-given right to insert herself into this high-profile case is a mystery; it's very telling that she has received a fair bit of criticism from her own camp for this exercise in egotism.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 am

a renewed sense of hope

It's all about them isn't it? Never about a little girl who is missing.

What about the McCanns having a renewed sense of hope in finding her?

The pitch forkers don't want that. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am

It's their mindset that fascinates me, Lily. Now, we all know that her woeful propaganda videos are going to be filed under R for Rubbish by the Yard - but the forkers have somehow managed to persuade themselves that they will be taken seriously.

Look at the way the gullible fools have fallen for this:

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 2 Hihorrid

Not only is it ghoulish and smug - it's ridiculous. The UK police telling a total stranger, an obsessed Canadian nutjob, what they were doing? The only place that happened is in her overactive imagination, IMO.

But it gave them hope.

Their lives must be truly, truly sad if the only thing that gives them hope is the thought of an abducted child being murdered.

IMO, a great many of them have mental health 'issues'. I am sure the police are well used to dealing with nutjobs who think they have some right to insert themselves into high-profile crimes - it is a well-known phenomena.

I do hope psychologists are observing the forkers as research projects....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 am

What amazes me is, she is boasting all over the Internet about it and, is expecting Scotland Yard to take her seriously. Not going to happen!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am

A email from a friend -

.... is she mad? The police will probably, almost certainly, have someone look at all her videos not, as she hopes, to solve the 'crime', but in fact to see if, among the dross, there might possibly be clues that point to involvement; perhaps someone who visits the various forums, posts on twitter, facebook etc. They will also have trained psychological personnel to view them to look for signs that might point to this person's involvement, or possible knowledge of things that only the abductor might know - or, if the child is dead, the murderer.

I should explain that this friend is in fact a psychiatrist, and he did mention what is called 'hide in plain sight', and the Soham killer, who made sure he 'helped' the police. Having read as much as he could on the McCann case, he is quite sure that the person responsible is on the web, reading all the forums etc. He finished his very long email by adding that this poster may well live to regret what she has done; if there is the slightest indication she knows something then she can expect a visit from the police!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

I wonder, Tony, is there a case for the police to have a hard word with Bennett and HideHo? Those two are closely associated with Gonc, between GASP day and those maudlin, vulgar cards she keeps sending him.

Odd, is it not, that two of his close associates are going to such obsessive lengths to interfere with a police investigation that is actually none of their business. The Yard - and the Mounties, on the Yard's behalf - might be justified in wanting to know just what their agenda really is.

Kiki is too barking mad to be of interest to the police, but those two are another matter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 am

Lamplighter wrote:A email from a friend -

.... is she mad? The police will probably, almost certainly, have someone look at all her videos not, as she hopes, to solve the 'crime', but in fact to see if, among the dross, there might possibly be clues that point to involvement; perhaps someone who visits the various forums, posts on twitter, facebook etc. They will also have trained psychological personnel to view them to look for signs that might point to this person's involvement, or possible knowledge of things that only the abductor might know - or, if the child is dead, the murderer.

I should explain that this friend is in fact a psychiatrist, and he did mention what is called 'hide in plain sight', and the Soham killer, who made sure he 'helped' the police. Having read as much as he could on the McCann case, he is quite sure that the person responsible is on the web, reading all the forums etc. He finished his very long email by adding that this poster may well live to regret what she has done; if there is the slightest indication she knows something then she can expect a visit from the police!! LL

Just what I was thinking, LL, but your friend expressed it much better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:23 am

bb1 wrote:I wonder, Tony, is there a case for the police to have a hard word with Bennett and HideHo? Those two are closely associated with Gonc, between GASP day and those maudlin, vulgar cards she keeps sending him.

Odd, is it not, that two of his close associates are going to such obsessive lengths to interfere with a police investigation that is actually none of their business. The Yard - and the Mounties, on the Yard's behalf - might be justified in wanting to know just what their agenda really is.

Kiki is too barking mad to be of interest to the police, but those two are another matter.
I believe LL' friend, has just answered your question, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 am

Well, according to what she said she has been sitting on information for a year that she only passed on a couple of weeks ago. I wonder what that was. More rubbish?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 am

I would say the Scotland Yard team are fairly astute and know garbage when they see it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Having read as much as he could on the McCann case, he is quite sure that the person responsible is on the web, reading all the forums etc

I agree with your friend, LL - the abductor/s would not be able to resist reading around to see which way the wind is blowing; it's been said before that the hate sites are a criminal's best friend, not least because of their habit of blaming the victims of crime.

IMO, it is bound to raise eyebrows that the likes of HideHo and Bennett go to such lengths to insinuate themselves into matters which are no business whatsoever of theirs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:33 pm

More bullsh*t:

HiDeHo Today at 12:56 pm

I have had a few conversations with them (3 detectives and someone who answered the phone) and because of this I now have no question that they are dedicated to the review, looking at ALL possibilities. They take it seriously and spent time trying to answer my questions, but of course, had to be discreet.

They were not the detectives involved in 'Intelligence' but their job appears to be to look at the information sent and make decisions about its credibility and that of the 'informant'. I was told my previous information had been passed on to 'intelligence'.

I have spent more than an hour on the phone with them and never felt for one minute that they didn't have time to take my calls seriously and with patience. (thank goodness it is not on transcript..hopefully...as I think it would be comparable to some of T7 rogs when I was trying to ask questions I knew they couldn't answer!)

They take it seriously and spent time trying to answer my questions, but of course, had to be discreet.

What, so they didn't make the remarks about 'murder' which gave the forkers such pleasure yesterday?

Did anyone actually think she was speaking to the Grange team? She's been fobbed off with the police equivalent of PRs, well-skilled in dealing with nutjobs like her.

Oh, and notice she can't resist making a babyish dig at the end?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 pm

And let's go back to the start:

I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago.

So, why did she sit on it for a year? Guess it didn't suit her agenda to pass on something which might have helped Madeleine and her family. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Estelle Today

HiDeHo said: "I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago."

Are most members of forums already aware of this information? Or is it top secret? Is it about Oldfield?

You have done an excellent job with your videos, HiDeHo. Congratulations.

Are most members of forums already aware of this information? Or is it top secret? Is it about Oldfield?

You really, truly, couldn't make it up - the armchair sleuths strike again rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh my, look at this - the whole tale is starting to unravel:

HiDeHo Today at 2:17 pm

The purpose of my call, initially, was to ask if I could discuss the issue on forums or whether it should be left alone.

It is 'information' that may be nothing at all, on the other hand it could be extremely important, it depends on the date. I prefer not to say anything unless given the OK. It is 'heresay' which is why I have chosen not to discuss previously

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, it's a load of hearsay carp? What, did it involve phone pings? Substitute children? Oprah? Clones? Masons?

I have no doubt whatsoever that, as soon as whoever answered the phone heard the word FORUMS he or she knew they were dealing with another nutter, and spun her a line to keep her happy - and for a bit of entertainment.

You couldn't make it up. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 pm

A forker advises:

Keep it under your hat - SY are not the Courts, so Hearsay is a perfectly acceptable form of Intelligence that they can either discard or (hopefully) use to narrow the focus of aspects of the Review.

Oh, don't be so silly, it's just some garbage from Bennett, it'll be in the bin with the rest of the nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Keep it under your hat - SY are not the Courts, so Hearsay is a perfectly acceptable form of Intelligence that they can either discard or (hopefully) use to narrow the focus of aspects of the Review.
Too late for that bit of advice I'm afraid.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next