JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

+3
Sabot
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 Empty Re: HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

Post  lily Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I pity the poor folks at SY. Why can't they be left in peace to do their job instead of being pestered by forum whackjobs? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 Empty Re: HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Sources say this is where the Yard are filing all this:

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 Loony%2Bbin%2B2

You notice how her story keeps changing slightly, Tony? Wink

Now she's saying things like:

The contact is very credible and they would be easily able to confirm the info. It has been passed to 'intelligence' so, apparently, it has been considered credible

The important thing for me right now is to know that every discrepancy that I have highlighted in the videos is seen.

Followed by some Bennett-type rubbish about imaginary 'discrepancies'. I really do think Scotland Yard can read THE REAL POLICE FILES, without help from a bunch of armchair sleuths. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh, and about this:

It has been passed to 'intelligence' so, apparently, it has been considered credible

No, not 'apparently' at all. It is more than possible that the Met want as much information as possible about people who are going to such lengths to disrupt a police inquiry, wasting police time and taxpayers' money along the way. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, and about this:

It has been passed to 'intelligence' so, apparently, it has been considered credible

No, not 'apparently' at all. It is more than possible that the Met want as much information as possible about people who are going to such lengths to disrupt a police inquiry, wasting police time and taxpayers' money along the way. Wink
Oh, you mean, it is no longer the Murder team dealing with it?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Look how the story has changed in a day, Tony. It started with:

I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago.

I have been fortunate enough to speak directly with a few of the detectives on the case and it was suggested by the officer I spoke to this morning that I submit my videos. (tomorrow)

By today, it's become clear that the only people she has spoken to are the ones who were nearest the phone when it rang; probably whoever is manning the front desk at the time. Who have fobbed her off, ever so politely.

We know how bad her videos are; what on earth does she think the police are going to make of them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:34 pm

It was already supposed to be with the 'Murder Team', then with the 'Intelligence Bods' now, it isn't even in the country, yet?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:36 pm

She said that yesterday, so, I assume she has emailed her fillums to them, Tony? I hope she's sent them this one, it's hilarious:

HideHo Inflicts Anti-McCann Propaganda on Scotland Yard - Page 3 Hidreck

Is it actually with the 'intelligence bods'? Isn't it just with the cadets who sort out the mail?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Is there a chance she is making this all up just to look big? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Hang on a minute..... isn't one of her propaganda pieces about INCONSISTENCIES?

Oh dear..... Pcorneater

ETA: Look how the story has changed in a day, Tony. It started with:
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Is there a chance she is making this all up just to look big?

There will be a grain of truth at the back of it, LL. She probably pestered whoever answered the phone, claiming to know Secret Stuff. She will then have been told to send her Secret Stuff and fillums through Official Channels. Which she will have translated as interest; however, as the grown-ups know, is British Civil Servant for, Don't Call Us, We'll Call You.

She's then rushed to tell her fellow forkers about this great breakthrough, embellishing the story along the way. Which is why the cracks are now starting to show.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:45 pm

I expect she told them they couldn't have the Secret Stuff if they didn't look at her Videos. Fair's fair.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh, stop it, my ribs hurt:

Pamalam ‏@pamalam3
@Chicane68 @jass1955 Please read the book, you will find it very informative, as will Scotland Yard. #McCann #Amaral

Why on earth would the Yard find Gonc's libellous trash 'informative'? It doesn't even match the Dodgy Translations files, so will bear no resemblance to the REAL files which the Yard is using rofl rofl rofl rofl

Why would the Yard have the slightest interest in that, or HideHo's lurid propaganda? Do these people think they know better than the police? That they have to tell the police what to do?

Astounding rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

PS - the Yard already know Gonc is as paranoid as he is incompetent; after all, he's the one who wasted police time and money getting PJ officers to follow the UK police around, spying on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3