JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID

+7
Rose
Jean-Pierre.t50
lily
crazytony
Sabot
Pedro Silva
bb1
11 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  Empty CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:28 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/sporting/sporting-pereira-cristovao-demite-se

The position of vice president

Sporting: Christopher Pereira resigns

Paulo Pereira Christopher had this Tuesday his resignation from the post of vice president of the Sporting and reaffirmed his innocence in the case of Cardinal Joseph Auxiliary.

19h08N No votes (1) Comments (2) By: C.M.F.  
"As I have indicated two months ago it was I who chose` timing'ideal. This decision has nothing to do with the incredible case in which Cardinal found myself involved ", Christopher Pereira began by saying, in a press conference at the Alvalade Stadium . "My innocence in all this is something nobody can take me, because I am in fact innocent and, as such, do not hesitate to be where and to whom is to reaffirm it as many times as necessary," said the former leader.

"But my innocence and my good name, however important they may be, can not be above the Sporting. Today I am here before you, with the tranquility of one who did everything for the club of his heart," noted Christopher Pereira. The former head of Sporting meant the case was made ​​defendant in a slander complaint investigation by the assistant referee Joseph Cardinal. Christopher Pereira ended the conference, which had no right to question, wishing every success to the Council's Direct Sporting, Carlos Freitas and coach, Ricardo Sa Pinto. The case, which was known in early April, took the former Inspector of Judicial Police to suspend functions. However, reassumed the post a few days later, ensuring that there was still much work to be done until August.

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  2012-06-12191039_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$683d4cd3-a71c-4896-9134-25ecbc6ab090$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Pereira Cristovao leaves post of vice president of the Sporting

============

This isn't August, is it? Nope, thought not. I wonder what new horrors are about to be revealed?

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 am; edited 5 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  Empty Re: CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Oh, here's the answer in Expresso - he is about to appear in court.

http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-ouvido-quinta-feira-no-diap=f732529

Christopher Pereira heard Thursday in DIAP
Vice President of Sporting will be questioned by the prosecution and the judge will get to know the measures of coercion. Request for dismissal of the club announced this afternoon, was linked to the development of 'case Cardinal' .

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  Sporting-8226

Christopher Paul Pereira during the press conference where he announced the resignation from office
Joseph Sena Goulão / Lusa

Paulo Pereira Christopher will be heard on Thursday in the Department of Investigation and Penal Action, under the 'Cardinal process' in which the defendant was considered a slanderous denunciation qualified.

As the Express announced two weeks ago, Vice President of Sporting will be heard by the judge in charge of and get to know the measures of coercion, from the term of identity and residence (minimum) to arrest (the ceiling) .

That is why, in the evening, Christopher Pereira announced the resignation of the vice-presidency of Sporting, highlighting the good and bad moments experienced in the last 15 months of criticism of those who placed "personal honor into question." "My interests have always been behind the higher interests of Sporting," he said.

(In update)

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-ouvido-quinta-feira-no-diap=f732529#ixzz1xcZSqlMH

Am I allowed to say, TICK TOCK?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID  Empty Re: CRISTOVAO RESIGNS, CRIMINAL CHARGES LAID

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 pm

The only interests he had was his own.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm

It is promising to be an interesting week, Pedro - I am sure you will be keeping your eyes open for any interesting snippets in the Portuguese media.

And you have to enjoy the irony of Bennett deciding it's a wonderful idea to use Gonc and Cristovao as references for his own court case, with Gonc already being a convicted criminal and Cristovao on the way to being the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Yes bb1, you´re right. about "I am sure you will be keeping your eyes open for any interesting snippets in the Portuguese media", we, from JATYK, will also be attentive about updates, through internet, about this issue, will also write them here.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 am

Oh, I don't know. Bennett can always cite Amaral and Cristovao as other examples like himself, of Victimisation and Depravation of Free Speach. They all wrote ghastly books, and got picked on, and now they are all being dragged into Court.
Funny is that. This has never happened to The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 am

Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute here!
Does he not deserve to be innocent until proven guilty?
Is it not his right, in a democratic country to be judged not by us, but by a judge of the courts?
And, I will state here, with an emphatic righteousness, it is very wrong to condemn someone who has yet to stand trial.
Therefor, I feel I must write a book about all this and I shall call it, 'Cristovão's Supernova'.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 am

You are quite right, Tony. biggrin

He's innocent till proven guilty, innit? Pity he didn't afford the same courtesy to the referee he attempted to frame, but hey ho, he's a Truthseeker, so it's allowed, innit? Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 am

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/pereira-cristovao-arrisca-prisao-por-corrupcao-e-burla

Christopher Pereira risk jail for corruption and fraud

Former vice Sporting will meet for five crimes. The whole story to read in CM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

How odd! I wonder why Ms Morais has nothing to say about this - she is usually only too keen to keep the shrooms au fait with their heros' activities.

I do hope she isn't keeping bad news from them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Double Post.

Last edited by Sabot on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Funny, Bonny. I was just going to ask the same thing. But I imagine that she is too busy spitting tin tacks. The whole thing is collapsing around her ears. Serves her right. Nasty woman.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Well, never mind updating her blog with news, she hasn't even put through comments for some time. It is indeed collapsing around all their ears.

Never mind libel, etc., Gonc still has to stand trial for ACTUAL torture. If found guilty, he will almost certainly go to jail.

Cristovao is facing so many corruption and gangster-type charges, he is looking at a heavy jail sentence.

So, where does this leave the likes of Bennett, for instance? He is basing a large chunk of his defence on the foolish words of Gonc and Cristovao - that should go down well in the High Court.

Ah well, it's the Curse of Gonc, no doubt. Tick tock and all that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

So, where does this leave the likes of Bennett, for instance?

Up Shit's Creek without a paddle? biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm

I don't know as much - he could say "Your honour, I may be an absolute shit but I am better than that Cristovao and Amaral, you know".

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I don't know as much - he could say "Your honour, I may be an absolute shit but I am better than that Cristovao and Amaral, you know".

Yer, yer. And they made a fortune while I never made a penny. And I've been abused and hounded and called a Failed Solicitor. Reelly hurtful, but I never sued anyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:38 pm

I wonder how many Judges are, 'In on it' with Cristovão?
Could the ruling leader of the country be a buddy? What about the news media, do the various owners have agendas and be 'In on it' too?

PS. I would love to know what the hell 'In on it' means? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:42 pm

But Tony. You are In On It too. rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 pm

I wonder just what has to happen for it to dawn on the Gonc Cult that they have been hero-worshipping a bunch of thugs and gangsters? Or maybe it has dawned, and that is why the line is being spun that Gonc is somehow irrelevant to Madeleine's disappearance?

Sorry and all that, but as the chief investigator was an arguido himself, then he should never, ever have been allowed anywhere near the case. Neither should Almeida of the discredited report - another arguido.

As for Cristovao - what can you say? Yet Bennett is so enthralled, he intends to quote the gangster to the High Court.

That should go down well....

It's a mystery to me, and many others, that the forkers cannot face the truth about their idols - or maybe they simply cannot now? It's too late for them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh dear, it never rains for the forkers but it turns into a monsoon:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2606382&especial=Revistas%20de%20Imprensa&seccao=TV%20e%20MEDIA

PJ suspect Christopher appropriated money from the Sporting

Today

Write the newspaper today that i Paulo Pereira Christopher is suspected of appropriating money from Sporting. One of the schemes used by former leader involved the hiring of people who were close to him
Christopher Paul Pereira, a defendant in the case that yesterday Cardinal submitted his resignation to the vice president of Sporting, is suspected of having wrongfully appropriate money from the club, in the exercise of their functions.
By that i found, the former leader Leo has mounted several schemes to get money from Sporting in the last year: one of them will have passed through the hiring, the club of Alvalade, at least two consulting firms that are in name two people close to him.
For providing services to these companies, Sporting paid 8000 euros per month. The authorities suspect that this value does not only serve to benefit others: at least part of that money would go into the hands of Christopher, ensures the paper i.

Also being discussed here:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4107-cristovao-resigns-from-sporting-lisbon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:46 pm

My friends, this was taken from Diário de Notícias newspaper:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2606382&especial=Revistas de Imprensa&seccao=TV e MEDIA

translation:

PJ suspects that cristóvão appropriated money from the Sporting, writes today the newspaper I that Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is suspected of appropriating money from Sporting. One of the schemes used by former leader involved the hiring of people who were close to cristóvão, a defendant in the Cardinal case that yesterday he submitted his resignation to the vice president of Sporting, is suspected of having wrongfully appropriate money from the club, in the exercise of his functions. The I newspaper found that the former leader of Sporting has mounted several schemes to get money from Sporting in the last year: one of them will have passed the recruitment, the club of Alvalade, of at least two consulting firms that are on behalf of two people close to him. For providing services to these companies, Sporting paid 8000 euros per month. The authorities suspect that this value does not only serve to benefit others: at least part of that money would go into the hands of cristóvão, ensures the I newspaper.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 pm

at least two consulting firms that are on behalf of two people close to him.

It will be interesting to find out who they are, won't it?

Maybe it will become clearer after he appears in court tomorrow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am

Can't wait to hear who those firms are.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 am

bb1 wrote:Oh dear, it never rains for the forkers but it turns into a monsoon:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2606382&especial=Revistas%20de%20Imprensa&seccao=TV%20e%20MEDIA

PJ suspect Christopher appropriated money from the Sporting

Today

Write the newspaper today that i Paulo Pereira Christopher is suspected of appropriating money from Sporting. One of the schemes used by former leader involved the hiring of people who were close to him
Christopher Paul Pereira, a defendant in the case that yesterday Cardinal submitted his resignation to the vice president of Sporting, is suspected of having wrongfully appropriate money from the club, in the exercise of their functions.
By that i found, the former leader Leo has mounted several schemes to get money from Sporting in the last year: one of them will have passed through the hiring, the club of Alvalade, at least two consulting firms that are in name two people close to him.
For providing services to these companies, Sporting paid 8000 euros per month. The authorities suspect that this value does not only serve to benefit others: at least part of that money would go into the hands of Christopher, ensures the paper i.

Also being discussed here:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4107-cristovao-resigns-from-sporting-lisbon
Hang on a minute, is this soccer club not the one who is trying to get my fellow countrymen to invest in their establishment?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:00 am

Sporting

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/

Sporting paid legal defense of Pereira Cristóvão

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next