JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF

+7
greenink211
Pedro Silva
sadie
bb1
Sabot
crazytony
Lamplighter
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF Empty BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 pm

From Myths:

The resignation of Tony Bennett as Secretary and from the Madeleine Foundation Committee

It is with regret that on the day after the hearing Tony resigned as Secretary and also from the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation. Tony has authorised us to say that he feels that, given the pressures he is under of having to fight a contempt of court action on his own, which could lead to his imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine, he must disengage from the Madeleine Foundation which he set up over 4 years ago.

On Monday 6 February he saw two Doctors at his practice about a recent deterioration in his asthma condition. At that consultation, his blood pressure was significantly raised for the first time ever in his life. Given an extremely stressful 2-day trial ahead of him, and a huge amount of preparation he has ahead of him, he has to focus on defending himself. We would all like to emphasise that the work of the Madeleine Foundation continues as before, subject to what we say in the next section of our Newsletter.

The contents of The Madeleine Foundation booklets, website, and leaflets

We have seen the contents of the contempt proceedings against Tony. The following publications are alleged by the McCanns either to be a breach by Tony of his injunction, or otherwise libellous:
· The current booklet we are selling: ‘The Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1’.
· Our leaflet ‘Your Questions Answered About Goncalo Amaral’
· Parts of several articles on our website
· Tony’s recital on a video placed on YouTube of him reading out the 48 questions that Dr Kate McCann refused to answer when questioned by the Portuguese police on 7 September 2007.

The ‘50 Facts’ leaflet published by the Madeleine McCann Research Group is also viewed by the McCanns as libellous.

In August, when Tony was notified by the McCanns that they objected to part or all of the contents of 12 of our articles, we removed these immediately, whilst not conceding that any of them were libellous. Our articles consist of facts with a degree of what we say is fair comment on a matter clearly in the public interest (which is a defence to claims of libel). It will be prudent for us to await the outcome of Tony’s committal to prison trial until we know how the court views the published material which the McCanns say libels them or is a breach of Tony’s undertaking. It is therefore unlikely we shall publish much new material until the outcome of Tony’s case - and, if we do, it is likely to be written with especial caution.

That has made my day!!!! :LL Hahau Hahau Dancing Dancing
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF Empty Re: BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Lamplighter wrote:From Myths:

The resignation of Tony Bennett as Secretary and from the Madeleine Foundation Committee

It is with regret that on the day after the hearing Tony resigned as Secretary and also from the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation. Tony has authorised us to say that he feels that, given the pressures he is under of having to fight a contempt of court action on his own, which could lead to his imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine, he must disengage from the Madeleine Foundation which he set up over 4 years ago.

On Monday 6 February he saw two Doctors at his practice about a recent deterioration in his asthma condition. At that consultation, his blood pressure was significantly raised for the first time ever in his life. Given an extremely stressful 2-day trial ahead of him, and a huge amount of preparation he has ahead of him, he has to focus on defending himself. We would all like to emphasise that the work of the Madeleine Foundation continues as before, subject to what we say in the next section of our Newsletter.

The contents of The Madeleine Foundation booklets, website, and leaflets

We have seen the contents of the contempt proceedings against Tony. The following publications are alleged by the McCanns either to be a breach by Tony of his injunction, or otherwise libellous:
· The current booklet we are selling: ‘The Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1’.
· Our leaflet ‘Your Questions Answered About Goncalo Amaral’
· Parts of several articles on our website
· Tony’s recital on a video placed on YouTube of him reading out the 48 questions that Dr Kate McCann refused to answer when questioned by the Portuguese police on 7 September 2007.

The ‘50 Facts’ leaflet published by the Madeleine McCann Research Group is also viewed by the McCanns as libellous.

In August, when Tony was notified by the McCanns that they objected to part or all of the contents of 12 of our articles, we removed these immediately, whilst not conceding that any of them were libellous. Our articles consist of facts with a degree of what we say is fair comment on a matter clearly in the public interest (which is a defence to claims of libel). It will be prudent for us to await the outcome of Tony’s committal to prison trial until we know how the court views the published material which the McCanns say libels them or is a breach of Tony’s undertaking. It is therefore unlikely we shall publish much new material until the outcome of Tony’s case - and, if we do, it is likely to be written with especial caution.

That has made my day!!!! :LL Hahau Hahau Dancing Dancing
BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF Violinist

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Hmm. I wonder what is behind that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 pm

On Monday 6 February he saw two Doctors at his practice about a recent deterioration in his asthma condition.

Oh, not just ONE doctor, it has to be two. Bet we'd all like treatment like that; Harlow must have extra-special NHS budgets.

And he seemed OK on the 7th:

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF Pat110

I am sorry to be so cynical, but these people are such flaming liars, if they said they had Black Death, I would assume they actually had acne.

And doesn't that now make the third diplomatic illness, following Cabrita and Flores?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm

honestbroker wrote:For Bennett, the solution to any health related issues certainly was (I'm less sure about now) simply to walk away and desist.

For the McCanns, that has never been an option.

They want their daughter back ...

Quite, HB. I don't suppose it did much for Kate McCann when Bennett and his gang of stalkers were smearing themselves around Madeleine's pony school, or when the stalkers were pushing their vile leaflets through Rothley doors.

Bennett pretends he's a Christian, doesn't he? Here's one he may have overlooked:

As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Sabot wrote:Hmm. I wonder what is behind that?
He's of the age when, at least for a man, you do need to have an average blood pressure level. I am lucky in that I have never had blood pressure problems, but if he has asthma, then stress of any sort can cause problems. I would think this has been building up for quite some time. His activities are such that his health could be at risk. Personally, I think he would be better to walk away from this altogether, contact CR and agree to stop while his is still able. But he won't, will he, because he is obsessed. As I said a long time ago, the Grim Reaper is sitting on his shoulder .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Sad to say I have lost my naivety. I just do not believe this. It is a ploy to get him out of trouble, and the closest he was prepared to go to an Insanity Plea.

I am really sorry that I feel like this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:20 pm

More from Myths:

Book: ‘The Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1 sales

As we stated above, the McCanns have said in their application against Tony Bennett that they view our latest book as libellous.

We should like members and supporters to appreciate the following very significant point. Our book was published at the end of January 2011. Not until 1 December 2012 - nearly two years later - when Tony received his large cardboard box of committal papers from Carter-Ruck, did the McCanns give any indication whatsoever either to Tony or to ourselves that they consider that the book libelled them.

Moreover, within the committal papers there is nothing to indicate on what basis the McCanns claim our book to be libellous. Judge Michael Tugendhat commented on this in the hearing on Wednesday and told the McCanns that if they thought that our booklet libelled them, they would have to specify why, according to the Court rules.

Given those circumstances, we believe that in the interests of informing the public about the contents of the Portuguese Police files, we should continue to sell our booklet. But we may have to review our decision after the verdict in Tony’s trial. So we invite you to buy copies of the book while you can. You can do so direct via our website or by e-mailing us, the cost is £4.00 including postage.

STOP PRESS: Donations towards Tony Bennett’s legal expenses

Some of you have kindly asked about making donations towards Tony’s legal costs and a few of you have already made donations. Your new Committee is exploring ways of setting up a fund to help Tony with his costs and we expect to make an announcement about this within the next month.

Although Tony is not legally represented, he has taken legal advice, he has had the costs of travelling to lawyers and the High Court, there are the expenses e.g. of photocopying masses of material, and moreover he intends shortly to make an application to be released from one of his undertakings which will require a court fee and another round of extensive photocopying.

If you wish to help Tony with these expenses, please do not send anything to him direct, but make a donation to The Madeleine Foundation, either via our website, or if you e-mail us we will give you an address to which to send cheques, or our bank details if you want to pay by direct transfer.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:Hmm. I wonder what is behind that?
He's of the age when, at least for a man, you do need to have an average blood pressure level. I am lucky in that I have never had blood pressure problems, but if he has asthma, then stress of any sort can cause problems. I would think this has been building up for quite some time. His activities are such that his health could be at risk. Personally, I think he would be better to walk away from this altogether, contact CR and agree to stop while his is still able. But he won't, will he, because he is obsessed. As I said a long time ago, the Grim Reaper is sitting on his shoulder .... LL

I am not going to even mention Karma. Let alone Cop out Cowardice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm with you, Sabot, sorry and all that, but these people lie and twist at the drop of a hat. They should have remembered the story of the boy who cried wolf.

BENNETT RESIGNS FROM MF Mzl.hynnngrg.320x480-75
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 pm

I am never sure whether to believe anyone! It could be a way round things, enabling MF to go on selling the booklet; he may have asthma; he may have high blood pressure; he may be lying - who knows. LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Jesus Effing Christ. I am going to vomit. I feel really ill for the first time ever throughout this whole sorry mess.
I don't know how they have got the bloody nerve.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 pm

I can't find the original of that, which isn't surprising as both the foundation site proper and his forum are such cluttered, 'bitty', messes.

Anyone who thinks he won't be pulling strings behind the scenes, needs to see TWO doctors themselves, frankly.
But given he has already been merrily dropping members in it by deleting their posts without even being asked to be Ed Smethurst, he may be going for an insanity plea and blaming them.

Incidentally, I didn't notice Bennett worrying about Mike Gunnill's health when he was trying to wreck his business. Or Ed Smethurst when he was making up filthy stories about the man, and trying to stalk his family in Portugal.

I wonder what Kennedy's blood pressure was like when Bennett was hiding in the family's garden and photographing their security system 'for the family album'?

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I am never sure whether to believe anyone! It could be a way round things, enabling MF to go on selling the booklet; he may have asthma; he may have high blood pressure; he may be lying - who knows. LL hmmm hmmm

It doesn't matter, LL. One way or the other Bennett is expecting sympathy after all he has done to other people.

I truly hope he gets well soon. I really do. It's the biggest insult I can think of at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 pm

bb1 wrote:I can't find the original of that, which isn't surprising as both the foundation site proper and his forum are such cluttered, 'bitty', messes.

Anyone who thinks he won't be pulling strings behind the scenes, needs to see TWO doctors themselves, frankly.
But given he has already been merrily dropping members in it by deleting their posts without even being asked to be Ed Smethurst, he may be going for an insanity plea and blaming them.

Incidentally, I didn't notice Bennett worrying about Mike Gunnill's health when he was trying to wreck his business. Or Ed Smethurst when he was making up filthy stories about the man, and trying to stalk his family in Portugal.

I wonder what Kennedy's blood pressure was like when Bennett was hiding in the family's garden and photographing their security system 'for the family album'?

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

ETA,

Oh, Mr Google tells me that it appears on SWALK's site, which I never bother looking at, which explains it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I am never sure whether to believe anyone! It could be a way round things, enabling MF to go on selling the booklet; he may have asthma; he may have high blood pressure; he may be lying - who knows. LL hmmm hmmm

It doesn't matter, LL. One way or the other Bennett is expecting sympathy after all he has done to other people.

I truly hope he gets well soon. I really do. It's the biggest insult I can think of at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:37 pm

OH FFS!!!!

STOP PRESS: Donations towards Tony Bennett’s legal expenses

Some of you have kindly asked about making donations towards Tony’s legal costs and a few of you have already made donations. Your new Committee is exploring ways of setting up a fund to help Tony with his costs and we expect to make an announcement about this within the next month.

Although Tony is not legally represented, he has taken legal advice, he has had the costs of travelling to lawyers and the High Court, there are the expenses e.g. of photocopying masses of material, and moreover he intends shortly to make an application to be released from one of his undertakings which will require a court fee and another round of extensive photocopying.

If you wish to help Tony with these expenses, please do not send anything to him direct, but make a donation to The Madeleine Foundation, either via our website, or if you e-mail us we will give you an address to which to send cheques, or our bank details if you want to pay by direct transfer.

=============

Are they truly, truly stupid enough to hand over their hard-earned to him, when the reason he cannot get Legal Aid is

HE HAS MORE THAN EIGHT THOUSAND POUNDS IN THE BANK.

Oh well, if they have nothing better to do with it than throw it away, why should anyone care?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Lamplighter wrote:More from Myths:

As we stated above, the McCanns have said in their application against Tony Bennett that they view our latest book as libellous.

We should like members and supporters to appreciate the following very significant point. Our book was published at the end of January 2011. Not until 1 December 2012 - nearly two years later - when Tony received his large cardboard box of committal papers from Carter-Ruck, did the McCanns give any indication whatsoever either to Tony or to ourselves that they consider that the book libelled them..
[/b]

ERmm.... so we have had the 1st Dec 2012 have we? biggrin

Have been very drowsy recently ... but gosh has time flown

Last edited by sadie on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Sabot wrote:Sad to say I have lost my naivety. I just do not believe this. It is a ploy to get him out of trouble, and the closest he was prepared to go to an Insanity Plea.

I am really sorry that I feel like this.

I am with you, sabot, and Bonny too, on this. Too much coniving going on.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:43 pm

sadie wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:More from Myths:

We should like members and supporters to appreciate the following very significant point. Our book was published at the end of January 2011. Not until 1 December 2012 - nearly two years later - when Tony received his large cardboard box of committal papers from Carter-Ruck, did the McCanns give any indication whatsoever either to Tony or to ourselves that they consider that the book libelled them..
[/b]

ERmm.... so we have had the 1st Dec 2012 have we?

Have been very drowsy recently ... but gosh has time flown

That is irrelevant, Sadie. Somebody cocked up the dates. We all know what they mean. It's The McCann's fault. Okay. What else did we expect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/who-give-damn-bennett-has-tormented-and.html

Quote:

Next the begging bowl will be out pleading for donation to pay the libelous old Fraud's Legal Bills!!!!

It's out already, Tony, it got added to the sick note.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:46 pm

OH FFS!

zampos Anthony Bennett
#McCann I'm no longer Madeleine Foundation Sec, nor on Committee wef. 9 Feb. Must focus on keeping out of prison. Thanx 4 all the nice msgs
2 hours ago

nowaymojo Mrs Doubtfire
@
@zampos You're not getting one from me Tone and glad to see the back of you. Don't say you weren't advised. TA TA #mccann

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 pm

I am going to collapse into hysterical laughter any minute now. Back later.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 pm

bb1 wrote:OH FFS!

zampos Anthony Bennett
#McCann I'm no longer Madeleine Foundation Sec, nor on Committee wef. 9 Feb. Must focus on keeping out of prison. Thanx 4 all the nice msgs
2 hours ago

nowaymojo Mrs Doubtfire
@
@zampos You're not getting one from me Tone and glad to see the back of you. Don't say you weren't advised. TA TA #mccann

Quite.

Mrs. Bennett has threatened to divorce him and walk off with her share.

You read it here first.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:50 pm

[quote="Lamplighter"]More from Myths:

-/SNIP/-
Moreover, within the committal papers there is nothing to indicate on what basis the McCanns claim our book to be libellous. Judge Michael Tugendhat commented on this in the hearing on Wednesday and told the McCanns that if they thought that our booklet libelled them, they would have to specify why, according to the Court rules.

quote][/b]

Now finding something in the book that libelled them. That's going to be a mega problem to the McCanns isn't it? Hahau Hahau Hahau

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next