JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP...

4 posters

Go down

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... Empty YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP...

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

I wouldn't normally pay too much attention to the witterings of the lunatic/s on textusa, but this is a classic....
In the course of the latest rabbitting, whoever's turn it is this week to pretend to be a 'sister'....

First of all totally fails to grasp the British parliamentary system, and then has this to say about the closure of

HELP FIND MY CHILD

My prediction about the somberness of the McCanns future had yet another two confirmations: the closure of the McCann Facebook page (not taking any more posts), and the shut down of the findmadeleineblog.blogspot.

About the Facebook page, it was closing down last week so signs they were sloping off. Their army is packing their kit up and going home rather than lose any more foot soldiers.

About the blog there is something interesting to be pointed out. The reason given was “an unavoidable one (decision) due to changes in circumstances”. How well we understand that.

But what caught our attention was the following “Donations we will transfer to a selected charity with the same aims to make sure every penny is used as intended and can help other families.”

The McCanns are not named, nor the Fund, which one would expect, would “every penny” go to. No, instead it will go to where “EVERY PENNY IS USED AS INTENDED”.

Is this a recognition of the obvious, and that is the Fund never funded what it state that it would fund? Like, for example, legal fees against Amaral?

I see no other reading.

================================
Really?
I do - and so do the amused onlookers.

Because findmadeleineblog.blogspot. ISN'T closing.
No, that is the blog that carried the story about the unfortunate closure of THIS site:

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... Hfmc10

See? It's a completely different site, with nothing to do with the McCanns.

And you might just get an inkling as to why FB has throttled back temporarily if you re-arrange the words

HOLIDAYS and SUMMER

No wonder they have so much trouble understanding things like table settings when they cannot even grasp which blog is which.

Still, I am sure it gave them hope.....

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... Empty Re: YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP...

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 pm

The McCanns are not named, nor the Fund, which one would expect,

Call me silly, but personally, I would think that that is because HELP FIND MY CHILD has nothing at all to do with the McCanns, or the Find Madeleine fund.

And if whoever is 'textusa' this week had engaged brain before setting keyboard in motion, then they would not have concocted the most ridiculous 'theory' yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 am

Sorry. I couldn't actually find the patience to read that crap. But then whoever can?

Could I have a precis?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 am

Textusa concocted a vast 'theory' based on two false premises, Sabot.

1. That the Find Madeleine FB was shut down for some reason of great and sinister significance.
As usual, thinking zebras instead of horses.

2. That the closure of HFMC had anything at all to do with the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am

And just to really rub it in....

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
We've heard from many of you regarding wall comments. We have limited resources right now to monitor our FB page. Several people from our team are on holiday and some of us are working in other areas of the campaign. Rest assured, as soon as we can devote resources to monitoring the page again, we will be turning wall commenting back on. ~ FM Webmaster

See? Horses, not zebras. After all that high-fiving, all that gloating - as usual, the pitchforkers were 100% wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 am

Surely even whoever is being 'textusa' this week must be suffering toe-curling embarrassment after this statement:

My prediction about the somberness of the McCanns future had yet another two confirmations: the closure of the McCann Facebook page (not taking any more posts), and the shut down of the findmadeleineblog.blogspot.

1. SUMMER HOLIDAYS

2. He/she/they couldn't even get the name of the site which is closing correct; the site which is closing has nothing at all to do with the McCanns.

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Textusa said...
Anon
Jul 21, 2011 7:45:00 PM

The post was certainly not a goodbye. But would coincidence have it, my friend has worsened significantly, and I will require my full attention in the coming weeks. It's not a good-bye, its a "see you when I'm able to come back". Thank you in antecipation for your care.

Jul 21, 2011 10:32:00 PM

Handy, that, when you have just made a total fool of yourself due to being so slapdash you can't tell HFMC from HTFM.

And oddly, at the same time as Morais goes into hiding - except to surface on MM to announce nothing Coldwater-ish is happening.

Just at the same time as Ironside is battling illness by twittering frantically and running a blogfarm, calling herself Quadrille and Steel Magnolia, and Lord knows how many others.

The latter above having been confirmed by 'anti' stalwarts such as Jeanne d' Arc and Beachy.

But oh no, perish the thought anything Coldwater-ish should be going on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 pm

How pathetic that whole business is. Personally, I don't believe it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 pm

I caught myself seriously wondering if, in fact, Morais is all of them, Lily rofl

Something's up with them, just look at Morais' ridiculous post on MM;

Hi, guys, I hope you are all well. It's as Dimsie said, taking a break from the blog, concentrating on other matters, if and when anything news worthy appears in Portugal relative to the case I'll translate it. Meanwhile, like most of you, I've been following the phonehacking scandal - hopefully Clarence Mitchell's connection to pivotal figures of NI will expose the media manipulation & bias regarding the McCann affair.

On a minor note, I don't know who you are comperedna, but you don't know me and that no4 hypothesis isn't justifiable. And that's all that I'll say about it.

Anyway, best regards to all, happy holidays for those who are on holidays,

Joana

'Anything newsworthy'? Nope, not much newsworthy happening at all, really...nothing a famous Citizen Churnalist like Morais could possibly be interested in...her blog has been stuck on that non-story for weeks now, with new comments not even going through.

But take a closer look - remembering hypothesis 4 is the Coldwater one.
Isn't justifiable? And that's all she will say? With the shenanigans on her own site about Ironside/Quadrille/Steel Magnolia etc? As confirmed by Beachy and Jeanne d'Arc, when at the same time Pamalan is supposedly passing on updates on Ironside's illness as Ironside is too weak to post?

Someone is telling giant porkies about all this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Someone certainly is lying big time there, Bonny, and Morais is obviously in the thick of it.

I do believe that Ironside is sick but not in the manner purported. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:57 am

Steve Farthing My sincere apologies to those who thought they were responsible for the closure of comments on this page, you weren't. And whatever you say about me, you will not stop me supporting the family of a missing child. In fact, you just strengthen my feelings.

=========================================
HOLIDAYS, SUMMER - have they worked it out yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Come on now. The McCanns have done a runner. Everybody knows that. This is what you do when Scotland Yard have finally succeeded to your heart felt request to help find your daughter. I mean, The McCanns don't want that. That's why they went begging again.
Smoke and mirrors, Folks.

Sheesh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 am

I will be honest, Sabot, I am not in a very good mood.

It is now seeming that the person who has brought so much tragedy to Norway is a home-grown nutjob that thought it could take the law into its own hands.

After the cackling from The Angel of Oz and others about the attack on Rupert Murdoch in parliament; after the cackling from Bret because he thought -wrongly - he had silenced anyone who disagreed with him:

After the cackling from the Angel of Oz and Bennett because they thought - wrongly - that they had silenced us......

All these creatures who have no respect for the rule of law, or the rights of other people, should take themselves off and join Aryan Nation, or similar scum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 am

mrs trellis wrote:His facebook, amazingly, is still up and he looks very....normal. If a bit disconcertingly Nordic.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Anders-Behring-Breivik/100002651290254?sk=info

Nope, it's been closed off to public viewing as at 09.30 CET. LL

Already up on Wikipedia:

Anders Behring Breivik (born 13 February 1979) is a Norwegian Christian citizen, and the suspected perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks, although it is yet unknown if he acted alone. On 22 July 2011, he allegedly approached a Labour Party youth camp on Utøya island, posing as a police officer, and then indiscriminately opened fire on the adolescents present, reportedly killing at least 80. He has also been linked with the bomb blasts which had taken place approximately two hours earlier in Oslo. He was arrested on Utøya, and is currently in police custody. Following his apprehension, Breivik was characterized by officials as being a right-wing extremist.

Breivik studied at the Oslo Commerce School, and is described by newspaper Verdens Gang as Conservative and nationalist. He is also described as a one-time freemason. He expresses his sympathies for Winston Churchill and Norwegian anti-Nazi World War II hero Max Manus on his alleged Facebook profile.

According to the newspaper VG, he has no previous history with the police, apart from traffic violations. According to the same source, Breivik has a Glock pistol, a rifle and a shotgun registered to his name. Breivik moved in late June or early July to the rural small town of Rena in Åmot, Hedmark county, west of Oslo, where he operated a farming sole proprietorship under the name "Breivik Geofarm". It has been speculated that he could have used the company as a cover to legally obtain large amounts of artificial fertilizer and other chemicals for the manufacturing of fertilizer explosives.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 am

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... 16035914

The suspect has been named as Anders Behring Breivik

It appears he is a Christian fundamentalist who is prejudiced against many sections of Norwegian society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 am

bb1 wrote:YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP... 16035914

The suspect has been named as Anders Behring Breivik

It appears he is a Christian fundamentalist who is prejudiced against many sections of Norwegian society.

I know of a good solicitor who could help him. Well, ex solicitor actually, but let's not split hairs.
Anyone dressing up as a pretendy policeman has got to be insane in Bennett's book.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 am

What, you mean an ex-solicitor who is a Christian fundamentalist who is prejudiced against many sections of society, Sabot?
I wonder why the pitchforkers are showing little interest in this awful story. They are usually all in favour of people taking the law into their own hands.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

bb1 wrote:What, you mean an ex-solicitor who is a Christian fundamentalist who is prejudiced against many sections of society, Sabot?
I wonder why the pitchforkers are showing little interest in this awful story. They are usually all in favour of people taking the law into their own hands.

That's him, Bonny. But I expect that it is all a little close to home for the pitch forkers.

Although currently I am waiting for them to start a Fund for his defence, and to recommend Mr. Bennett.

I expect you will find this hidden in The News Thread.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 am

Sorry. It is an appalling thing. So many young children dead or injured.

Best I don't say any more.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:00 pm

There is nothing any of us can say that will make it better, Sabot. The only tiny crumb of comfort is that it quickly became clear that the alleged killer is a Christian fanatic, and this tragedy will not be used as an excuse for attacks on Muslims anywhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Were these children Muslims, Bonny? How can anyone ever justify killing children. Or anyone else for that matter?

He will be locked up for a very long time, if not forever.

Hopefully not all Fundamentalist are dangerous. But it doesn't half make you wonder, since some of them are clearly mad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 pm

I think we are at cross-purposes, Sabot - the knee-jerk reaction was that this was the work of Muslim terrorists, which thankfully turned out to be untrue. Because if it had been, it would have set off a whole new round of bloodletting elsewhere in the world, which would have helped no-one, certainly not the Norwegian victims and their families.

We've seen fanatics in our corner of the internet - threatening to firebomb the McCanns' home, attack the Mitchell family and others, to kidnap the twins.....why anyone thinks these people should be ignored I do not know.

As Tony says, if these people can think it and write it - they can do it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 pm

The youngsters were members of thre ruling Labour Party's youth group, and as Norway is totally liberal re religions etc some of them may well have been Muslim. As for how long he will get if found guilty, a policeman quited 21 years. He may well have been a follower of one of the groups who want the immigration laws repealed and Norway become for Norwegians only, so he possibly decided to target the Labour Party's buildings and the PM's office and the youth group. We will only know the ins and outs when he is interrogated and then comes to trial. Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Thanks, LL

Yes, Bonny. That's what worries me about them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down