JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News

3 posters

Go down

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Empty Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Taken from:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/21/blogs-blast-girls-hunter/

The story has appeared in

http://www.ntnews.com.au

Quote:

One blogger posted: "Each time I write out her name, I think of the Joan Collins character in Dynasty. And before you get your pantaloons in a twist, Ms Osteoporosis, I mean that your name goes on and on for ever - not that you've had 20 husbands - indeed, not that I imagine you spend enough time away from your laptop to have ONE husband."

The blogger was informed of Amanda's age, but reportedly refuses to remove the post.

Amanda said at one stage, all of her posts were being copied to another page. "They were having a go at me, and calling me names," she said.

It was MM that was doing that, wasn't it?

I wonder if the Aussie Angel's Policeman Brother knows she is involved with these people?

Or that she tries to have sites which support the McCann family shut down?

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Empty Re: Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Taken from:

The story has appeared in

http://www.ntnews.com.au

Quote:

One blogger posted: "Each time I write out her name, I think of the Joan Collins character in Dynasty. And before you get your pantaloons in a twist, Ms Osteoporosis, I mean that your name goes on and on for ever - not that you've had 20 husbands - indeed, not that I imagine you spend enough time away from your laptop to have ONE husband."

The blogger was informed of Amanda's age, but reportedly refuses to remove the post.

Amanda said at one stage, all of her posts were being copied to another page. "They were having a go at me, and calling me names," she said.

It was MM that was doing that, wasn't it?

I wonder if the Aussie Angel's Policeman Brother knows she is involved with these people?

Or that she tries to have sites which support the McCann family shut down?
Scrub that, going to see if I can enhance the laptop picture and; see if I can see a name. Twisted Evil

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Empty Re: Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:30 pm

It has been an act of limitless folly for the anti-McCann crusade to get involved with Brat, IMO, right down to Gonc having him as a FB friend:

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Wwwfacebookcomgoncalode

How does that look beside this:

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Bret+deathv

Brat has caused more damage to, brought more bad publicity to the anti-McCann lot in, what, a month, maybe, than Bennett has achieved over a couple of years.

Not that anyone is complaining at the wreckage of the hate industry from within, far from it - they have done all this to themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:38 pm

bb1 wrote:It has been an act of limitless folly for the anti-McCann crusade to get involved with Brat, IMO, right down to Gonc having him as a FB friend:

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Wwwfacebookcomgoncalode

How does that look beside this:

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Bret+deathv

Brat has caused more damage to, brought more bad publicity to the anti-McCann lot in, what, a month, maybe, than Bennett has achieved over a couple of years.

Not that anyone is complaining at the wreckage of the hate industry from within, far from it - they have done all this to themselves.
Bret has pulled them right into the gutter far quicker than I thought possible.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Well according to Stop the Myths

That was Bret and the MM forum who attacked this young girl and they were well aware of her age!!

No wonder the admin of MM has chucked their hand in and deleted their account.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:54 pm

No wonder the admin of MM has chucked their hand in and deleted their account.

OMG, so she has! I hadn't noticed!

Bratgang Attacks On Schoolgirl Make Aussie News  Antoin10

I am sorry to see that; I didn't agree with Antoinette's views, but she did her best to run a 'clean' site and had no time for extremists, or people who threatened violence, or spouted disgusting abuse.

And Anna Esse is involved with Brat, as is the Aussie Angel and one or two others.

I would say this is a very good time for ordinary members to head for the hills, frankly. God knows what personal info about them has been passed to the Bratgang.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 am

Re: Is the libel prelim case being heard in Lisbon today?
Claudia79 Today at 12:08 am

snowflake wrote:
Sorry all but not sure of where to post my question.
antoinette seems to be no longer here or am i wrong?
hope shehasnt gone because she ws always fair.

Antoinette is Admin of this forum and hasn't gone anywhere.

Oh? Then why, pray tell, is she now appearing as a nameless 'guest'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Amazing; the forum for missing children doesn't see anything wrong in hurling abuse at a teenager who hopes a missing child can be found.

No wonder Antoinette left!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:01 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 pm

And he sure ain't 64.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:29 pm

You know what amazes me, Sabot - it has never once dawned on them that the worse they behave, the better.

Look at all the media outlets that have been on the recieiving end of hatespam. Do they think anyone is ever, ever going to listen to them?

As for longing for the McCanns and Ms Lazelli to die in a car crash - words fail me. That's another door slammed in their faces.

Brat and the MM lot have got themselves into the AUSTRALIAN press for insulting a teenager who would like a missing child to be found.

What does that tell the world about them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:38 pm

It tells me that CarlyMichelle wants to watch out. It's all getting a bit close to home.
There aren't all that many Australian Trolls in this case. And if they catch up with her, then we will see how much she enjoys it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:51 pm

I don't see her getting too much sympathy from her fellow Aussies if she tries this poor-me act on, Sabot.

Time after time, she behaves in a disgusting manner, and if anyone challenges her, she plays the disability card.

Sadly for her, a great many people have far worse health problems than she does, and don't use it as an excuse for foul behaviour at the expense of a missing child.

I've never known an Aussie carry on like that before, to be honest.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm

It'll be interesting to see how the Aussie Press deal with her "Health Issues", Bonny.
Which ever way you spin it, it won't sound good. "It's not her fault and she can't help it", sounds about right.

And her undercover cop brother isn't going to be any too happy either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:34 pm

I wonder if Esse's involvement with the Brats has driven Antoinette away? It scarcely does much for MM's image.

I am sure it will all become clearer in the fullness of time, but it's a pity; Antoinette always took a stand against extremists.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down