JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED

+3
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED Empty CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/mp-quer-proteger-pecados-privados

MP wants to protect private sins

CM unveils new elements of the case Christopher Pereira. Surprising. Learn all the CM

The reports made by companies who had friends of Paul Christopher Pereira as 'foreheads railways'*** and reveal elements of the personal lives of athletes and club leaders, including Godinho Lopes, the process may be deleted, to avoid exposure of those involved.
As in the case of the secret, where the prosecutor Teresa Almeida, the 9th section of the DIAP Lisbon, chose not to include in the indictment some reports, such as Balsemão, so now the personal data may be erased by the same magistrate. This list includes, besides the reports to the players, the data detected on the computer and the iPod's former vice president Christopher Pereira. All that concerns the inner life of Sporting personalities may also be destroyed. In this package are elements of the president Leo, Godinho Lopes.

The prosecution will focus, in this case the protection of those involved, rather than criminal prosecution of a suspect. And you can not even come up with all allegations of profligate private life, to prevent these same elements may be made public.
The CM knows that this analysis of the elements is still being collected. Two months ago, when it was first subject to search, Paulo Pereira Christopher did not authorize your computer to be opened, and the decision carried over to the judge in charge of.
For the process to find a secret for now justice - internal and external - it is not necessary that the decision be immediately taken.
This should only happen in public or when charges during the period of investigation and prosecution can be consulted by the parties.

***Colloquial; frontmen
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED Empty Re: CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED Empty Re: CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED

Post  greenink211 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Well my take is simple. It looks like they are going to use the excuse of protecting others to let Cristovao off. The mother of all cover ups in other words and all sanctioned by Portuguese Authorities. If that doesn't have the whiff of corruption on a grand scale I can't imagine what would.

The prosecution will focus, in this case the protection of those involved, rather than criminal prosecution of a suspect.

If that sentence is in any way an accurate translation then it shows PT justice up as very lacking. It is up to the prosecutor to prosecute, not protect. The judge, surely, determines the protection.

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Does this mean he won't be prosecuted for Blackmail and for spying on these people?
Never mind, they've probably got enough to put him away apart from that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/sporting-pagava-luxos-de-pereira-cristovao

CM Research
Sporting paid for luxuries Christopher Pereira
Audit reveals: Paul Christopher Pereira led life of luxury paid for Sporting. The whole story in CM.

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED 2012-06-20014919_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$3bd63c0d-ffdc-40b5-b810-bd1b1fd9b0fa$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Christopher Pereira was vice president for heritage

More on this:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2619507&especial=Revistas%20de%20Imprensa&seccao=TV%20e%20MEDIA

Sporting paid for luxuries Christopher Pereira

Today

Internal investigation, the Disciplinary Board in the hands of Leo, sensed outputs high money without justification. Examination of the accounts should be sent to the Judicial Police.
The "Morning Post" writes that Sporting paid over the past few months the luxuries of Paul Christopher Pereira by raising cash and also change invoices, many of them travel.
The cash outflows - which sources admit unconscionable to be thousands of euros, but whose total value is not yet quantified - were detected in the internal investigation, which is in the hands of the Disciplinary Board of the club. The final report has not yet been prepared, but everything indicates that it will then be forwarded to the Judicial Police. Data collected reinforce suspicions that the investigation believed to have been a crime of aggravated fraud: Sporting have been injured because he was unaware that he was to pay the personal expenses of the then deputy, as he did not know who paid ten thousand Euros a month determinants for players being spied upon.
Godinho Lopes, president of Sporting, has been the main victims of the scheme Christopher Pereira. For the prosecutor, who conducts research, there is no indication that the club president knew of the activities of his deputy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:15 pm

greenink211 wrote:Well my take is simple. It looks like they are going to use the excuse of protecting others to let Cristovao off. The mother of all cover ups in other words and all sanctioned by Portuguese Authorities. If that doesn't have the whiff of corruption on a grand scale I can't imagine what would.

That's my take on it too, Greenink. Are we surprised?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:Well my take is simple. It looks like they are going to use the excuse of protecting others to let Cristovao off. The mother of all cover ups in other words and all sanctioned by Portuguese Authorities. If that doesn't have the whiff of corruption on a grand scale I can't imagine what would.

It would appear that is the situation but lets remember this is CdM which does not have a great reputation for accuracy or morality. Could this be a form of spin from Cristovao and his cronies?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:18 pm

It's a bit hard to tell, but it does look like it's the alleged fraud which will be mainly used against him.

I am afraid the sun will rise in the West the day there is a REAL investigation into the sins, large and small, of the Portuguese hierarchy.

To mangle a cliche, the money can be followed with less collateral damage than, say, sex scandals.

Mind you, CdM loves sex scandals, so they may just do their own 'investigating'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 pm

greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

It would appear that is the situation but lets remember this is CdM which does not have a great reputation for accuracy or morality. Could this be a form of spin from Cristovao and his cronies?

Just who they are protecting would be interesting, apart from The Players, of course. Is Amaral in there somewhere?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 pm

It is a big "IF" as to whether these news stories are true or not. IF they are then it reflects very badly on PT justice. IF they are not then it reflects badly on PT media.

We will really have to wait for the court cases and the judgements to see what has transpired.

But one thing is for sure, if the prosecution abandon their task of PROSECUTING the case against Cristovao simply to protect others that will be as corrupt as anything that Cristovao is alleged to have done.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Just who they are protecting would be interesting, apart from The Players, of course. Is Amaral in there somewhere?

Personally, I think a two-bit cop like Amaral from out in the sticks is unlikely to be thought worthy of any protection by the bigger characters in the story. But I could be wrong.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Sabot, his name is bound to appear in this mess sooner or later. Just think of his recent bizarre behaviour, and the way he has dropped out of sight. He and Cristovao have been joined at the hip for years, there is no way he ISN'T involved in this.

lets remember this is CdM which does not have a great reputation for accuracy or morality

Agree; if CdM can't get the real scoop on some juicy scandal, they are quite capable of inventing one, complete with 'artist's impressions' of the worst bits.

IMO, one of the reasons I think Amaral's name is almost certain to appear is that all this started in the Algarve; Cristovao may have bitten off more than he could chew when he tried the same tricks in Lisbon?

Sending his own agent to deposit that money, and that agent ending up on CCTV, is real amateur stuff, but he may well have got away with that sort of thing before - in the past, the CCTV could have been 'accidentally' wiped?

Like the testimony against Tavares de Almeida being 'accidentally' lost?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 pm

If they don't prosecute him for this then surely Cristovao will still have power over these people, and any others that come his way. Some might report it, but some won't.
Meanwhile Blackmailers will continue to get away with it. This thinking is a bit convoluted, but there is a Criminal Minefield in there somewhere. And if these people have broken the Law, who will ever know?

As for Amaral, he could just be peripheral damage. But he could also have broken the law.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 pm

If they don't prosecute him for this then surely Cristovao will still have power over these people, and any others that come his way.

Now, if I was a Machiavellian Portuguese football-type person, I would be trying to destroy Cristovao via the money trail he seems to have left, knowing that my own (alleged) peccadilloes will never see the light of day, but he will be inside a Portuguese jail for fraud, embezzlement, etc. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:35 pm

After following a long trail, not least via reports about his bankruptcy, here is Amaral's 'security firm':

http://www.base-geral.com/pt/empresas/empresas1.asp?contribuinte=508737729

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED Goncsecurity

It is the right company. JCL very kindly saved the Expresso piece about his financial woes here:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic9441.html

Quote:

The car, with a capacity of 2700cc and a price of around 70 thousand euros new, was purchased in May and registered in the name of the company Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Ltd., with a capital of 5000 euros. The company, established in November last year, provides consulting, research and analysis in the field of criminal investigation and specializes in the dissemination, promotion and communication of technical work.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Apologies, I am slow on the uptake today, the implications of Tony's post have just sunk in:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/how-safe-are-convictions-pereira.html

It hadn't dawned on me earlier that there could be another reason for some of the more peculiar court verdicts involving that gang.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

bb1 wrote:If they don't prosecute him for this then surely Cristovao will still have power over these people, and any others that come his way.

Now, if I was a Machiavellian Portuguese football-type person, I would be trying to destroy Cristovao via the money trail he seems to have left, knowing that my own (alleged) peccadilloes will never see the light of day, but he will be inside a Portuguese jail for fraud, embezzlement, etc. Wink

We are talking prominent people here, Bonny, as I expect you appreciate. There won't be any Joe Blogges in there. What are The Judiciary trying to cover up? What have these persons been up to? This stinks, if it is true.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:24 pm

bb1 wrote:After following a long trail, not least via reports about his bankruptcy, here is Amaral's 'security firm':

http://www.base-geral.com/pt/empresas/empresas1.asp?contribuinte=508737729

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED Goncsecurity

It is the right company. JCL very kindly saved the Expresso piece about his financial woes here:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic9441.html

Quote:

The car, with a capacity of 2700cc and a price of around 70 thousand euros new, was purchased in May and registered in the name of the company Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Ltd., with a capital of 5000 euros. The company, established in November last year, provides consulting, research and analysis in the field of criminal investigation and specializes in the dissemination, promotion and communication of technical work.

If Amaral's Company has Capital of only Euros 5,000, what money paid for the Jaguar? And why is he Bankrupt?

And I don't like the sound of what his Company is supposedly qualified to do. It sounds suspiciously like Spying to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm

We are talking prominent people here, Bonny, as I expect you appreciate. There won't be any Joe Blogges in there. What are The Judiciary trying to cover up? What have these persons been up to? This stinks, if it is true.

The implications didn't sink in till I reread Tony's blog, Sabot. As Greenink said, we must bear in mind it's coming from CdM, not the most reliable of sources.

I would wager Amaral's 'security company' overlaps with Cristovao's 'security company' at some point, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:15 pm

I am perfectly happy at this stage of the game to believe every word that CdM has to say on the subject of Cristovao. Don't forget that they would be Libelling their own Countrymen in their own Country, and not a load of dodgy foreign Doctors who would have great difficulty in suing them.
Yep, I believe them, and I can hardly wait for the next episode. Artwork notwithstanding.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 pm

I would wager Amaral's 'security company' overlaps with Cristovao's 'security company' at some point, though.

Especially when his shingle states; IT computer security.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:48 pm

INÍCIO DE ACTIVIDADE 03-12-2008

Is that the 3rd of December or the 12th of March, I wonder? Because if it is the 12th of March...

ETA, look what Google does to it:

HOME ACTIVITY 12/03/2008

Must be a mistake; surely he didn't start his 'security company' WHEN HE WAS STILL WORKING FOR THE PJ?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Isn't that European, 3/12/? Which means it is the December month?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

crazytony wrote:Isn't that European, 3/12/? Which means it is the December month?
This is always a bit confusing; today for instance in the UK is 20/6/2012, while in European countries it would be 6/20/2012. I assume Portugal takes the Euro version, so as written in the Portuguese language 03-12-2008 would be 12 March 2008. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next