JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED

+3
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED

Post  crazytony Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:Isn't that European, 3/12/? Which means it is the December month?
This is always a bit confusing; today for instance in the UK is 20/6/2012, while in European countries it would be 6/20/2012. I assume Portugal takes the Euro version, so as written in the Portuguese language 03-12-2008 would be 12 March 2008. LL
Same as I would write it LL. June 20 2012

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO SCANDAL LATEST: CALLS FOR HIS VICTIMS TO BE PROTECTED

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 pm

When did he "Retire" and when did he buy the Jaguar?

And perhaps more to the point, where did he stash his book earnings before The Court froze them. I thought they were paid into his Company. But he must have received some of those earnings before December 2008, and a bit more than Euros 5,000. However, if he started the Company in March they would not have been shown at that point.
We know that he was teetering on The Files being released before his book was released, so I am going for March 2008. Allegedly in my Opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 pm

I am wading through Amaral interviews trying to find out just when he started the Number One Portimao Detection Agency, and being horrified all over again by his sheer ghastliness and incompetence.

So far, no success with the date.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
crazytony wrote:Isn't that European, 3/12/? Which means it is the December month?
This is always a bit confusing; today for instance in the UK is 20/6/2012, while in European countries it would be 6/20/2012. I assume Portugal takes the Euro version, so as written in the Portuguese language 03-12-2008 would be 12 March 2008. LL

I hate to disagree but I think that the European system is DAY, MONTH, YEAR.

Some examples from EU newspapers this week include:

SPAIN
http://www.publico.es/internacional/437656/los-culpables-del-rescate-de-grecia-vuelven-al-gobierno

GERMANY
http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article106625919/Rolls-Royce-erhaelt-Riesenauftrag-fuer-Atom-U-Boote.html

PORTUGAL
http://rr.sapo.pt/informacao_detalhe.aspx?fid=25&did=67036

Portugal adheres to the European order of day, month, year, therefore that date would mean that Amaral's company was started on 03.12.2008 which is the 3rd of December 2008.

Google has a tendency sometimes to default to the US version of dates.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:07 pm

I have just checked my Mittel Europa bank statement, year/month/day and my electricity bill, month/day/year so it is obviously not a fixed rule. I usually write in the UK style which, when I was first in the US, confused others as much as their version did me!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 pm

LL, now I am having to do it the UK way so it is confusing. Can't wait to get back to the US when I shall probably confuse everyone too. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Thinking about it, December makes much more sense, as by then he would need somewhere to hide his ill-gotten gains?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Thinking about it, December makes much more sense, as by then he would need somewhere to hide his ill-gotten gains?

He'll have needed somewhere to hide them before then. When did the book launch? He started to receive quite large sums of money shortly afterwards.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Here we go:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id137.html

On 24 July 2008, Gonçalo Amaral launched his book
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Here we go:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id137.html

On 24 July 2008, Gonçalo Amaral launched his book

Thanks, Bonny. So where did he stash the money? Wasn't it almost a year before it was frozen? When The McCanns began their Libel Suit I do believe. He won't have been walking around with the cheques in his pocket. The Jaguar was registered to his Company, so the Company must have paid for it, so there must have been Book Money in the Company Bank Account, so the Company assets must have been more than Euros 5,000 at some point.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Where did he stash it? Now, isn't that a very good question! There was plenty of it, too, judging from these receipts (I forget which court case they are part of).

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3821-so-gonc-has-no-money

They come to a grand total of €343.900.67 - after tax, as that was deducted by the publishers. And that doesn't include his endless TV appearances, etc.

That was in a year; surely, he can't have blown all that on parties, fireworks and earrings?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Can anyone possibly find out when he was first know to have the Jaguar, please. There was a lot of talk about it at the time, but I have no idea where to start looking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 am

It appears that, as ever, the supposed Secrecy of Justice is at work; Pereira has been on TVI. Latest instalment from CdM:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/sporting/godinho-sabia-dos-contratos-de-pereira-cristovao

Godinho knew Christopher Pereira contracts
Paulo Pereira Christopher assured yesterday that the direction of Sporting, including President Godinho Lopes, had knowledge of the contract with a company for "asset protection", the Businlog, but stressed that it does not control.

"Godinho Lopes had knowledge of these contracts from the beginning. We are talking about asset protection, we are not talking about illegal," said the former leader, told TVI. "This is not about spying or chasing athletes, but to give them advice. The same is true Benfica and FC Porto," said Christopher, who is accused of five crimes, one of the very fraud Sporting. "In no time I looked away whatever it was Sporting's", has stressed, underlining have the "full solidarity" toward the lion.
About two thousand euros deposit to the account of Joseph Cardinal assistant referee in a bank of Madeira, said: "My involvement in the Cardinal is null. In no time I sent anybody put money in the account of [Cardinal], nobody Sporting did. " He confirmed, however, that Rui Martins (alleged depositor) was his employee in a company.
The former vice Leo also spoke of choosing your lawyer Rogerio Alves: "Initially, Sporting predisposed to pay Rogerio Alves, but I did not want to."

ESPIONAGE WAS SURPRISE
Godinho Lopes knew the contracts of asset protection, but was unaware of the spying that was made to players in the squad, yesterday assured the CM source close to the president of Sporting. "Godinho Lopes always thought that he was concerned the adaptation of footballers and their families to the club and in some cases, to Portugal," he said. The same source said, though, that delegated to the leader Leo Pereira Christopher contracts with the companies in question and did not know that some might have links to former club vice.
The CM has contacted other leaders of Alvalade, who declined to analyze the interview of Christopher TVI. Some have suggested that they did not for fear of reprisals
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 am

More about the TVI interview - aren't there any other TV stations in Portugal, or is it compulsory to only speak to the one in which your good friend Carvalho is involved?

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/sporting/em-15-meses-no-sporting-recebi-zero

nterview with Christopher Paul Pereira TVI

"In 15 months at Sporting received zero"

Christopher Paul Pereira, a former vice president of the Sporting countered accusations and suspicion of the crime of fraud that is charged. "At no time looked away whatever it was Sporting's in my favor or in favor of third parties. In 15 months of Sporting, auferi zero, directly or indirectly," he said in an interview with TVI, noting that the contracts with Businlog, company specializes in asset protection, were known to the lion and the direction of the President of Sporting particular.

"Godinho Lopes was aware of these contracts from the beginning. We are talking about asset protection, advice to players, who should avoid the sites, schools for their children, etc.. It's something that Benfica, FC Porto and Braga also have, "he said.
The deputy, accused of five crimes, says he has full solidaiedade direction of Leo and suspicion that is the target of a revenge. "It's a clue," he said.
About two thousand euros deposit to the account of Joseph Cardinal assistant referee finally not whistle the Sporting-Maritime quarter finals of the Cup of Portugal, said. "My involvement in the Cardinal is null. In no time I sent anybody put money in the account and no one's Sporting did," can not explain, under secrecy, what the motivation Rui Martins, applicant claimed and Christopher admitted to being your employee.
The leader said who is to prove his innocence and left open the possibility of returning to Sporting, Sporting explaining that it even offered to pay the fees of her lawyer, Rogério Alves, but Christopher himself would not.

Some interesting comments:

Comment made ​​by: Carlos Sousa Dias1:02 a.m.
Received zero ... Snatched thousand! Thick ability ...

---------

Comment made ​​by: BurlesconiJune 20, 2012
Had a family member convicted on an investigation conducted by this guy, even if it were possible, immediately demanded the reopening of the case.

-----------

Comment made ​​by: RogerJune 20, 2012
WHAT SCARES ME IS THAT THIS IS LORD OF THE INSPECTOR PJ, WALKED ON FIRE WEATHER GAME BETWEEN SCP SLB VS WHAT YOU HAD PAROLOS give heed, earned LEADERSHIP ONE THING, NOW YOU ARE A VICTIM IS ALWAYS SO .
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 am

Sabot wrote:Can anyone possibly find out when he was first know to have the Jaguar, please. There was a lot of talk about it at the time, but I have no idea where to start looking.

The car, with a displacement of 2700cc and a price of around 70,000 euros new, purchased in May and was registered on behalf of society Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Ltd., with a capital of 5000 euros. The company, established in November last year, provides consulting, research and analysis in the area of ​​criminal investigation and is specialized in advertising, promotion and communication of technical papers.

http://expresso.sapo.pt/tribunal-fica-com-jaguar-de-goncalo-amaral=f544234
The news report is dated 2009 so I assume it is May 2009?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 am

I think it has to be 2009, Tony, if it wasn't we would be back at him starting companies when he was still in the PJ? And I can't recall the Jag making an appearance until later in the saga?

2009 was also the year of the Birthday Bash, when the Gonc Squad attacked the Correia group - CdM had to apologise to Marcos Correia for printing the Gonc spin without checking and finding out the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 pm

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/desporto/2012/06/20/godinho-lopes-e-a-direcao-conheciam-os-contratos-diz-pereira-cristovao

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão revealed today that Godinho Lopes and colleagues from the other direction Sporting knew the contracts signed with companies Busilong and Wright-Expert, which would have channeled part of the payments made by the club for the accounts that former vice president.

"Certainly they (Godinho Lopes and colleagues of the direction) were aware of the contracts," said Paul Christopher, told TVI at the same time denied the existence of any irregularities committed by you and the charge of having received directly or indirectly , Sporting´s money.

According to Christopher Pereira, club officers "were aware not only of those contracts for services, such as the object thereof, the amounts involved and everything," rather than what has been reported in the press as well as the "retainer paid to Victor Viegas," who ran the company Busilong allegedly as his "front" company that would be tasked with monitoring the athletes of the club.

Moreover, Paul Christopher guaranteed "to have the solidarity and support" of Godinho Lopes and former co-direction, denying that they have the abandoned or terminated, as has been reported in the media. Faced with the performance of Busilong, accused of spying Sporting players, Christopher Paul spoke of "active protection", under the large investment made by the club, which invested 42 million euros on the purchase of passes of players.

Christopher Paul said "not being any persecution" to the players, but to "safeguard the assets" of the club, players have the sense of "good integration" know "what the best schools for their children, the best restaurants, the places you should go out at night. "

The former head devalued the recent statements by former Vice President Carlos Barbosa, made that it had signed contracts with these companies "cross", without reading them. "Carlos Barbosa signed the cross as I signed a cross 20 or 30 contracts of the commercial area. We signed by solidarity," Christopher said, reiterating that the contract with Busilong "was known to Godinho Lopes", because at Sporting "a vice president only answerable to his superior, who is the president. "

Christopher Paul Pereira said it was "completely untrue" that has spied the goalkeeper Rui Patricio, saying that was the Morning Post newspaper that had a "paparazzi" take his photos.

Christopher Paul took refuge "in the course of justice" and his determination "not to violate the law," when asked about his links to the elements that drive companies Busilong, Wright-Expert, directed by Victor Viegas, who was his superior hierarchical in the Judicial Police (PJ), and Rui Martins, his subordinate in the company and Primus-Lex is accused of having deposited the check for 2,000 euros to the account of Joseph Cardinal assistant referee. "At no time looked away whatever was in my favor or third parties and not commit any irregularity in the service of Sporting," said Paul Christopher, as a "declaration of principles."

Faced with accusations of embezzlement, fraud and money laundering qualified than incumbent on him, Paul Christopher Pereira noted that "evidence is not evidence." Asked to explain the deposit made by your employee Rui Martins in the bank account of Joseph Cardinal in Funchal escudou up a conversation he had with the judge prosecuting the case, the Attorney General's prosecutors and his lawyer.

Christopher Paul also revealed that the Sporting initially predisposed to pay attorney fees Rogerio Alves, but subsequent developments led him to deny this possibility. "When the range opened and I was being accused of a panoply of crimes, Sporting did not want to pay the lawyer and I took that responsibility. Dure that last time, I'll prove my innocence," he said, saying he was being targeted a "character assassination".

Christopher Pereira recalled that actively participated, while PJ inspector, investigating a case of money laundering involving two well-known leaders of the national soccer and there is a large Portuguese club to which UEFA will not allow you to open the doors for not having the chairs the stage in accordance with the requirements of that organism.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://m.tsf.pt/m/newsArticle?contentId=2621493&page=1

Paulo Pereira Christopher says he is innocent of all suspicion that he is a target.

After being indicted for various crimes, including aggravated fraud, money laundering and embezzlement, and have been banned by prosecutors from entering the premises of the Sporting, former vice president of the club tonight TVI was saying that he have no guilt.

Christopher Paul Pereira says that he is being a victim of attempted assassination in public, states that evidence is not evidence and ensures that the end of the process that he is not the one in cause but the Sporting Club of Portugal. Among many other issues, former vice president of Sporting was adamant about denied any involvement in the "Cardinal case," involving the deposit of money in the account of the assistant referee before a Sporting-Maritime for the Cup of Portugal. "I sent no time whoever it was, wherever he went, deposit money in the account of a referee or anyone else. This never happened and do not know anyone in the Sporting who has done or that has had to do ', said in a statement to TVI.

Regarding the allegations of misappropriation of funds of the club, Paulo Pereira Christopher gave the same answer: they are false.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=337725

"In fifteen months I gained zero directly or indirectly" - Paulo Pereira Christopher

The former vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Christopher, denies having received any salary for the period he was at the club. "In fifteen months in zero Sporting auferi directly or indirectly", Christopher Pereira said in an interview with National Journal of TVI. "I always had the sympathy of those who stood beside me. As much as we want to sell the Sporting Director is starting it is a falsehood, "he added. The former head Leo admitted the existence of a contract asset protection but denied that some players have been followed. "Do you think a club that spends 42 million euros in assets, in passes of players, whether any club in Portugal, half of the table up, not cautions. There is horseback chasing players.

Do you think there is no reason that the players have a better host, that wives and girlfriends of the players, many of them young, who come from outside the European continent, have the best possible integration and acceptance. " "We are talking about something that Porto has, that Benfica and SC Braga have.

That everyone who makes the minimum investment is in assets. Hence extrapolated to persecution and espionage ... It's completely false that Rui Patricio has been persecuted, "assured.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 pm

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/sporting/pereira-cristovao-sporting-ppc-tvi-maisfutebol/1356545-1457.html

Sporting: Christopher Pereira denies embezzlement

Paulo Pereira Christopher says it is innocent of the crimes of which he was indicted. The former vice president of Sporting denies having cheated the club, and gives the impression that the process results of the struggle waged against established powers."At no time looked away whatever it was Sporting, on my behalf or on behalf of third parties. At no time did any illegal action coordinated at Sporting or outside, "the former warrant officer, told TVI. "I gained zero at Sporting in fifteen months. Directly or indirectly, "reiterates.Christopher Pereira says he is the victim of a "public murder."

"I've always been a person who fled the typical leader Sporting. This is also why I asked for a list. In many moments of my spell at the club had the opportunity to confront people, to fire people, to terminate contracts that were damaging the Sporting. I dared to confront the powers that be, "he added. "Not the Christopher Paul Pereira at issue. It is the Sporting ', reiterates.The former "vice" Leo advances still have been "active collaborator in an investigation of money laundering by two prominent leaders of the Portuguese football ', and speaks in an" exchange of mails between two public bodies that show that there is a large Portuguese club which is unable to open the stage ".

"The chairs do not meet the requirements of the League and UEFA 'claims.Paulo Pereira Christopher sidestepped some questions, saying he could not violate the secrecy of justice, but denies that the companies providing services to Sporting would be a "front", and says the co-direction "had knowledge of contracts'.The former leader also have denied spying on the private lives of players, including the alleged relationship between model and Rui Patricio Liliana Aguiar. "We are talking about asset protection.

A club that invests 42 million euros in assets not cautions? There is horseback chasing players. We must make sure that players have the best reception, choosing the best schools for their children, wives are the best fit. Porto do this, Benfica too, and Braga 'claims.Christopher Paul Pereira was also confronted with a story advanced by TVI, who realizes that his secretary accused person was also formed in the process, for alleged involvement in the bank transfer to the account of Joseph Cardinal assistant referee.

The suspect was also denied slanderous denunciation: "At no time sent anybody put money in the account of an arbitrator, or anyone else," he says.In closing, the former leader is not guaranteed that the Sporting that is paying for his defense: "Dr. Rogerio Alves has only one customer. I always said he wanted the bodies to be him. For being my friend, for being responsible and being Sporting.

Initially, Sporting was available to do so, but I refused. "Christopher Pereira insists that he resigned "not to drag the Sporting ', but it guarantees to have the support of former co-director:" I have no doubt. I have their solidarity, from the outset, but we do not have to walk arm in arm or make promises of love. "
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Thanks, Pedro, there's a lot in there. Any idea why he decided to speak to TVI - beyond Carvalho is involved with the company, as is Gonc through his dire videos?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 pm

So, the thread on Bennett's home forum called:

Re: The meaning of Paulo Cristovao's 5, 2, 3 and 1

has finally been locked. Reality starting to dawn, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:Can anyone possibly find out when he was first know to have the Jaguar, please. There was a lot of talk about it at the time, but I have no idea where to start looking.

The car, with a displacement of 2700cc and a price of around 70,000 euros new, purchased in May and was registered on behalf of society Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Ltd., with a capital of 5000 euros. The company, established in November last year, provides consulting, research and analysis in the area of ​​criminal investigation and is specialized in advertising, promotion and communication of technical papers.

Thanks, Tony. The thing is that with only 5,000 Euros Capital, how did Gonc pay for the Jaguar? And how did the Company pay him a Salary, which I believe it was said it did? Where did the money come from? Was it the Book money or did he have Contracts?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 pm

you welcome bb1.

about "Any idea why he decided to speak to TVI", I don´t know why, that answer only Cristóvão knows.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Thanks, Tony. The thing is that with only 5,000 Euros Capital, how did Gonc pay for the Jaguar? And how did the Company pay him a Salary, which I believe it was said it did? Where did the money come from? Was it the Book money or did he have Contracts?
Sabot, here is the full story from the link quoted.

Court gets Jaguar Gonçalo Amaral

Copyright and share of the former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral in the company that has also been seized. Click to visit the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann dossier.

Ricardo Marques and Rui Gustavo (www.expresso.pt)

Wednesday 22:35 Thursday, October 28, 2009

Release of the book by Gonçalo Amaral, True Lies, in July 2008

Luis Faustino / Express

The Civil Court of Lisbon, this week ordered the arrest of copyright Gonçalo Amaral's book about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, as well as the documentary that followed, finds that the member company created by former PJ coordinator may allow receive and do away with the profits that you are personally designed by the sale of books and videos.

Therefore, following the claim from the McCann family, decided through an injunction, apprehend Amaral also share in the company, a third of his salary as manager until the Jaguar and the ex-police driving - but that belongs the firm.

The car, with a displacement of 2700cc and a price of around 70,000 euros new, purchased in May and was registered on behalf of society Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Ltd., with a capital of 5000 euros. The company, established in November last year, provides consulting, research and analysis in the area of ??criminal investigation and is specialized in advertising, promotion and communication of technical papers.

Notifications to the publishers who published the book "Maddie - The Truth of the Lie" followed at the beginning of the week to several European countries: Italy, Holland, Denmark, Germany, Spain and France. The publisher War & Peace (which published the book in Portugal), Presslivre (owner of the "Morning Post" where Amaral is a weekly column), the Valentine de Carvalho and TVI were also notified of the seizure of copyright that are due to the former PJ coordinator until a final decision in the proceeding.

Contacted by Expresso, Gonçalo Amaral declined to make any comment on the decision of the Civil Court, referring to his position to a press release issued on Wednesday. In this document, the man who investigated the disappearance of Madeleine McCann fears "is unable to defend his reasons in court" and admits face "constraints relating to his own defense."

Kate and Gerry McCann, who were made defendants during the investigation, and the three younger sons, Sean and Amelie and Madeleine, are the applicants of the ongoing process in civil court. Require the former PJ inspector damages of 1.2 million euros for defamation due to statements "blatant and continuous" on the investigation of the case 2007.

However, according to the assessment made by the court, the assets of Gonçalo Amaral does not provide sufficient guarantees for the payment in case of conviction. The house of Olhão - which bought together with his wife in 2002, with a loan from the BIC, but that is only registered in her name - was arrestada in 2005 due to a debt of about 130 000 euros.

A year later, the revenue recorded a lien on the house as security for payment of 16,900 euros. Finally, two years ago, was the BES (which now belongs BIC) to proceed with an executive action against the couple for the collection of more than 300 000 euros - new attachment.
The book "Maddie - The Truth Lies" was released in July 2008 and within two months by the end of September, had 12 issues, or 120,000 copies. However, in September, also by decision of the court, had already been banned their sale.

Gonçalo Amaral retired from the Judicial Police in June last year after 26 years of service. At the time, said he went out to have "full freedom of expression," after having been away, months before the investigation into the disappearance of British child because of statements made to the media. Currently, Amaral received a pension for early retirement of 2,039 euros. The investigation of the case was filed in June 2008, without being cleared of any responsibility of the parents of British girl who disappeared three years to May 3, 2007, in Praia da Luz

Case Summary

• The family McCann Gonçalo Amaral calls for a compensation of 1.2 million euros due to the book
• The Civil Court of Lisbon in September banned the sale of "Maddie - The Truth of the Lie"
• This week, the editors who published the book and the entities with which the former PJ coordinator works were notified of the seizure of funds relating to copyright

Read more: http://expresso.sapo.pt/tribunal-fica-com-jaguar-de-goncalo-amaral=f544234 # ixzz1yQiAVLIO

Undo edits

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Thanks, Tony. That seems quite clear. Amaral set up The Company originally, in an attempt to protect The Book Money from several Debtors, since he made no attempt whatsoever to pay any of his debts while still having access to the money by way of Salary, and purchase of items to be used by him. i.e. The Jaguar, and probably the car expenses, like petrol and insurance. So is he still getting the Salary? Or is he unable to touch any of the money?
That says that he forfeit only one third of his Salary, so what is happening to the other two thirds? And what is happening to his Pension?

Not that any of this is important. It is just interesting to see how devious he has been in an attempt to evade his debts. And whichever way the cookie crumbles, there won't be anything left to him by the time everyone has done with him.

I suppose you all realise that if he had stuck to just The Book he would likely have gotten away with this. But he had to put the boot in with Interviews and Videos and persistent accusations.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next