JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch

+5
Maggs
greenink211
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh My. ROFLMAO. Up the garden path and round the maypole. And still not a word from Bennett. He seems mighty keen to obey The Undertaking, all of a sudden.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:45 am

Hounder:

From a body language perspective, Kate visibly flinched when asked about Stephen Birch. I would have expected a 'we need to know' tearful response.

Really? After the police had warned the McCanns' about their erstwhile Star Poster? That one wanted 'tears', like some braindead idiot watching Big Brother Strictly On Ice, or whatever they rot their brains with?

This has been a sickening display from the haters, demanding that the McCanns, the Met, the PJ and others react as they want. Newsflash - this isn't some reality TV show put on to entertain them.

They might like to consider the possibility that Kate McCann 'flinched' because she knew full well that, not only had some scum or other put Birch up to his stunt, but that he was just another sick freak getting off on laughing at her missing little girl.

Why should she provide a 'tearful response' to entertain the ghouls?

It's been most interesting, seeing just who backed up Birch's demands that Robert Murat's garden be dug up yet again - they are as nasty as they are gullible. No wonder they all think they are 'body language' experts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

Tearful Response? What are they on? They need to have their own parenting investigated. I wouldn't leave a dog with that lot.
Kate doesn't cry much anymore. What would be the point? They would only see that as guilt. They have a sick answer for every bloody emotion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 am

Can't you just imagine their ancestors cheering as Christians died in the Colosseum two thousand years ago? Or gloating in the Middle Ages as their innocent neighbours were accused of putting spells on cattle? Or whipping up lynch mobs in the old Deep South?

They seem to think that tormenting the McCann family is some kind of spectator sport. And then they whine and cry because everyone else loathes them and their viciousness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Can't you just imagine their ancestors cheering as Christians died in the Colosseum two thousand years ago? Or gloating in the Middle Ages as their innocent neighbours were accused of putting spells on cattle? Or whipping up lynch mobs in the old Deep South?

They seem to think that tormenting the McCann family is some kind of spectator sport. And then they whine and cry because everyone else loathes them and their viciousness.

Yer well, that's about it. But I don't suppose that they care. It's a dis ease of mind that means that their minds are dis eased. Think about the expression, diseased. it means that their minds have no ease. That they are always uneasy. This is what Dis Ease actually means. It doesn't mean that they are sick in the head, although it could. But basically it means that they are not at ease with themselves.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:46 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 pm

What does this mean, Tony? I never doubted that it was him. But I am impressed by your ability to suss his apparent IP.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Someone from those parts has been lurking here, too, Sabot. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Morais seems to have vanished again..I expect she is eagerly anticipating the judge's gavel coming down in a certain courtroom tomorrow.

There's bound to be a new blog for that, though it's odd that she forgot to mention the previous hearing Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh what a surprise. He's unflounced.

MADELEINE MC CANN - FIRST
Stephen Birch Today
Hi Everyone

Just popped in today, to say I addressed a letter to Mr Francisco Pagarete, Mr Robert Murat attorney. I cannot discuss the contents of the email to Mr Pagarette and Murat, except to say that I have asked Mr Murat to initiate the excavation of the rear driveway under Portuguese Police supervision. I am not going to speculate on his clients response. I am sure Mr Pagarete will consult with his client on this important issue, and will hopefully revert to me.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch (p.s. the D. is for dig)

Not round here it isn't...... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Know what? I wouldn't be at all surprised if 'Birch' was about to be hit with the Mother of all Lawsuits by Robert Murat. And possibly criminal charges by the PJ. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh for Fecks sake. I believe he is 100% Cotton Picking right. Do me a favour. South Africa is about as Fascist as Portugal. They just don't talk about it any more.
This man is dead in his boots. And I can't think of anything else to say. Except that he thinks that all Kafirs are stupid, and they aren't all Black.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm

I wonder why he picked Bennett's home forum to do this on, as only really stupid people could possibly fall for this? Oh wait....

Oh, I am sure Mr Pagarete will be consulting with his client, but I doubt if Birch is going to like it very much. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Hounder:

I'm just hoping that Admin has taken steps and contacted this person and is completely satisfied that they are who they say they are, otherwise I agree, this nonsense needs to stop right away.

Well, it must be the real one, Admin vouched for him and his email addie.

So, as there are now demands being made for Birch to be banned - what does that say about Birch and his 'investigation'?

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:17 pm

I thought Birch hailed from Cape Town. I don't have any idea how accurate South African IPs are but Johannesburg and Gauteng are at least 900 miles away. Its Van Wyk who comes from that area I think.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

It could be any of them, Greenink, there were also a few SA hardline forkers on the Brunt blog, before Sky stopped that hatefest.

It's very odd that so many, well, extremists, to put it politely, come from SA.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Extremist? Is this what he is? Oh My. I shall have to be bit careful, or I might be accused of being Racist, presuming that this is possible when accusing a white man. But he does seem to be a bit thick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 pm

That's probably thick-ist, Sabot. 'Reality-challenged' is much more PC.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:28 pm

bb1 wrote:That's probably thick-ist, Sabot. 'Reality-challenged' is much more PC.

Well now, he looks a bit thick to me. But am I allowed to say that? Okay. he sounds a bit thick to me. Is that allowed? Or do I have to dissect his every ridiculous word? I can if you want me to. But you could probably do that just as well as I can.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 am

bb1 wrote:Oh what a surprise. He's unflounced.

MADELEINE MC CANN - FIRST
Stephen Birch Today
Hi Everyone

Just popped in today, to say I addressed a letter to Mr Francisco Pagarete, Mr Robert Murat attorney. I cannot discuss the contents of the email to Mr Pagarette and Murat, except to say that I have asked Mr Murat to initiate the excavation of the rear driveway under Portuguese Police supervision. I am not going to speculate on his clients response. I am sure Mr Pagarete will consult with his client on this important issue, and will hopefully revert to me.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch (p.s. the D. is for dig)

Not round here it isn't...... Pcorneater
Strange he would explain what the D stood for after LL queried it, don't you think?
Explanation, he is reading here.
ETA: I thought he said he wasn't going to post on that forum anymore?
Not a man of his word then?

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 3 Berksteve

Last edited by crazytony on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:11 am

greenink211 wrote:I thought Birch hailed from Cape Town. I don't have any idea how accurate South African IPs are but Johannesburg and Gauteng are at least 900 miles away. Its Van Wyk who comes from that area I think.

Not sure about van Wyk. But I do know that the forker Sweetex, member of Hellhole, lives in Johannesburg. I read it on Twiiter, where he/she said it lives in Johannesburg.

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 am

was there a poster called "docmac" who also hailed from those there parts?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:25 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:was there a poster called "docmac" who also hailed from those there parts?
This is the faux doc's
Country name: South Africa
Area: Eastern Cape
City: Kwa-zulu
latitude: -31.4461
longitude: 29.4128
Host: vc-nat-gp-s-4*-1*-2*-*4*.umts.vodacom.co.za
IP: 4*.*3.2*.1**

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next