JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch

+5
Maggs
greenink211
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 am

Strange he would explain what the D stood for after LL queried it, don't you think? Explanation, he is reading here.

I wondered why he had picked up on that; it was, after all, just a general observation. Interesting reaction. LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Strange he would explain what the D stood for after LL queried it, don't you think? Explanation, he is reading here.

I wondered why he had picked up on that; it was, after all, just a general observation. Interesting reaction. LL hmmm hmmm
He is reading around, LL.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:14 am

Not sure about van Wyk. But I do know that the forker Sweetex, member of Hellhole, lives in Johannesburg. I read it on Twiiter, where he/she said it lives in Johannesburg.

There seems to be a coven of them in SA, Rose. There were several on the Brunt blog, before Sky cleaned its act up. Sandra Rennie, I seem to recall, and Zandra someone or other - they claimed to be related.

Of course, you can never tell with forker trolls; they could have been all the same person, and not in SA at all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:35 pm

In the unlikely event that anyone actually cares, he's surfaced on haverns again:

MADELEINE MC CANN - FIRST
Stephen Birch Today
Hi Everyone

Just a short note to let everyone know we are making strategic progess on 4 fronts.

Will let you know when we have a breakthrough...

In the meantime could you please post my Youtube video "Stephen Birch- Madeleine Mc Cann (possible remains) " to as many influencial people as possible, to initiate the dig.

Many thx for the support.

Stephen D. Birch

That's that bollox Levy was plugging, isn't it?

'Investigator' Van Wyk Turns On 'Investigator' Birch  - Page 4 Th_smiley_talktothehand
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Dear me, Respected Members are not happy about Admin's continuing to back 'Birch'.

ShuBob wrote:
FWIW, I think Birch should be treated like any other poster and follow the same rules we all follow and not have threads dedicated to him. His announce and flounce attitude is irritating to say the least. I wouldn't get away with it and neither should he!

Here's a thing; are they really deluding themselves that Scotland Yard don't have 'dossiers' on them, given Bennett's behaviour? Rothely Stalking ringing any bells? Bennett trying to meddle in the Yard's review sound familiar?

Do they really think that the UK authorities are incapable of telling the Portuguese authorities all that, and that 'Birch' is happily berthed on the home forum of Chief Hounder and Amaral Supporter Bennett? And sending them relevant information?

I'm none too sure which of them has the least credibility, Bennett or Birch. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Oh, nearly forgot. I am sure the Portuguese authorities know all about CSI Petey and Patsy, and where they launched their Ghoul Tour from.

And I am sure they will start to see a pattern emerging. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4