JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down

3 posters

Go down

97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  Empty 97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4429862/Sun-finds-Nazi-97-who-sent-15700-to-die-at-Auschwitz.html

They do say your sins will catch up with you, but this man is very old .... I am in two minds whether he should be prosecuted or not. LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  Empty Re: 97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Pointless, LL. I don't suppose he's had much of a fun life for the last 60 years, and he certainly won't have much fun from now on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down  Empty Re: 97 year old Hungarian Nazi tracked down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:29 pm

I should think he has had a very prosperous life in Canada, Sabot, dealing in art, and now polluting Hungarian soil, with the odd reunion with his fellow murderers to reminisce about the good old days.

These old Nazis never face up to what they have done, just try to weasel their way out of justice.

His age? Put it this way. Would he have hesitated to kill a 97-year-old Jew all those years ago?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Sabot wrote:
Pointless, LL. I don't suppose he's had much of a fun life for the last 60 years, and he certainly won't have much fun from now on.
He's been on the run for all those years, no life at all. My mother lost relatives in Mauthausen - sent there because they were intellectuals and could be a threat with their take on life, two were classical musicians. They were not Jews, they were just a problem to be removed asap. Mum never wanted revenge on the run of the mill Nazis, she said one day they would pay, but not on this earth. She did, however, approve of the Nürnberg War Trials, but thought that Eichmann should have been tried either in Germany or Hungary where he headed up the Jewish Bureau, not in Israel as he had committed no crimes there. I tend to agree with her on that. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 pm

This is a difficult one now, at least for me. Although only those who lost family have any right to an opinion. But he isn't going to live that much longer, and he won't get any peace now.
So what are they going to do with him? Lock him up while they prepare a long and costly trial, and then send him to prison for the rest of his miserable life? Best leave him where he is to be shunned by his neighbours.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:32 pm

I suppose it depends on what would make his last days on earth the most miserable, really. He will be facing a far Higher Power than any court before too long, in any case.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 pm

bb1 wrote:I suppose it depends on what would make his last days on earth the most miserable, really. He will be facing a far Higher Power than any court before too long, in any case.
Very true. Let him rot in his flat, shunned by all. I believe the saying is "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord, I shall repay". It is so long ago, a lifetime, what satisfaction does it really bring to those who survived, or lost relatives in those times, to seek revenge? Will it bring my relatives back? No. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:39 pm

bb1 wrote:I suppose it depends on what would make his last days on earth the most miserable, really. He will be facing a far Higher Power than any court before too long, in any case.
Very true. Let him rot in his flat, shunned by all. I believe the saying is "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord, I shall repay". It is so long ago, a lifetime, what satisfaction does it really bring to those who survived, or lost relatives in those times, to seek revenge? Will it bring my relatives back? No. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down