JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX Empty FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 pm

It would appear that Mitt Romney, having poked his overlong nose into Brit affairs, while on a DIPLOMATIC visit to the UK, has just done the same in Israel where he called Jerusalem the capital of Israel - it isn't, Tel Aviv is as far as I know, and in the past American presidents and presidential hopefuls have fought shy of the subject of Jerusalem for quite obvious reasons. He then proceeded to denigrate the Palestinians and their culture - as one Palestinian commentator said, they may be at odds with the Israelis but never, in his many years as a correspondent on the ongoing Israeli-Palestine crisis, has he ever heard any Israeli rubbish Palestinian culture. Romney is now in Poland - do you think he will suggest the Poles turn Auschwitz into a holiday camp? Prince Philip is renowned for his many gaffs, but he is not masquerading as a politician and anyway he does it with style. Romney is about as charismatic as a long dead cuttlefish! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX Empty Re: FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Well he's never going to achieve National Treasure status, is he? Possibly because he seems to have had a personality by-pass....

He's bound to put his foot in it in Poland; that's easily done by the most tactful of people.

Here he is, trying to pretend he's forgotten he has a Dancing Horse:

http://jezebel.com/5930140/mitt-romney-gives-zero-f*cks-about-his-fancy-dancing-horses-olympic-dreams

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word censor on strike)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Let's hope he never achieves Presidential status, cos then Gawd help us all! He says to his old friend Benjamin Netanyahu - they worked side by side in some firm in the USA - that he will back him to the hilt if he decides to bomb Iran. The troops are at last heading back - at least most of them are - to the USA after the débacle of the Middle East, and he wants to bomb Iran? I think he sees himself as some kind of crusader, bringing enlightenment, of the Mormon kind, to the less than lucky peasants in the area. It seems he has also raised some $millions - not sure of how much - on this little foray. He worries me; what we don't need is a USA Leader with pretensions. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Oh God, a Mormon. The very last thing the world needs is another religious nutcase.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 am

A good take on the Romney fiasco:

Another hiccup? Romney's foreign trip not smooth

GDANSK, Poland (AP) — It wasn't supposed to be this way.

Mitt Romney outraged Palestinians on Monday, telling Jewish donors that their culture is part of what has allowed them to be more economically successful than the Palestinians. That fresh controversy on his visit to Israel came just days after insulting the British on what was intended as a feel-good visit to the Olympics in London.

Whether or not the trip changes votes back home, the effect hasn't seemed to be what Romney's presidential campaign had in mind. His first steps onto the world stage as President Barack Obama's Republican challenger were carefully crafted to avoid political risk. He visited countries that are staunch U.S. allies, limited questions from the media and arranged made-for-TV appearances at symbolic venues in London and Jerusalem. It was all intended to demonstrate he was ready to handle foreign affairs smoothly and lead during dangerous times.

Instead, as he made his final stop of a three-nation tour in Poland late Monday, Republicans and Democrats alike were shaking their heads in the U.S. Though Republicans said they saw no lasting harm, Democrats raised questions about Romney's ability to handle delicate topics with sensitivity on foreign soil, even under the friendliest conditions.

Romney's latest trouble stemmed from a speech he gave to Jewish donors in which he suggested that their culture was part of what has allowed them to be more economically successful than the Palestinians. Kind words for Israel are standard for many American politicians, but Palestinian leaders suggested his specific comments were racist and out of touch with the realities of the Middle East.

"Because it's billed as a layup — it's billed as something that should be simple — perhaps he let his guard down," said Hogan Gidley, a senior aide under former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum. "You say, 'Gosh, this guy is so scripted, the campaign is so disciplined, so smart, how could this happen?'" Still, he doubted that Romney would suffer any long-term effects among voters who are still undecided three months before the election.

Predictably, Obama's campaign was more critical, with senior strategist David Axelrod saying on Twitter: "Is there anything about Romney's Rolling Ruckus that would inspire confidence in his ability to lead US foreign policy?"

It's unclear whether voters in the U.S. are paying attention to Romney's stumbles, especially as concerns about the nation's economy dominate most Americans' concerns. "I'd say it has the same impact as a stubbed toe," said Iowa Republican John Stineman, a marketing consultant in Des Moines. "People are still focused on the economy."

And Debra Hayes, a Republican-leaning independent from Denver, said Romney's overseas comments have no impact on how she'll vote. "I'm interested only in the economy - jobs, and the prices of things," said Hayes, who is undecided. "We need to stand with Israel. And our president needs to show leadership overseas. But things are going downhill at home, and that's what matters."

And Romney drew his share of favorable media coverage back home. A speech on Israel policy, delivered at dusk against the scenic backdrop of Jerusalem's Old City, drew praise for its setting and delivery. He and his wife, Ann, appeared relaxed and engaged in an interview on CNN, where Ann Romney described her husband as loving and emotionally engaged.

Still, missteps in the past week have fueled opponents' contentions that the former businessman and Massachusetts governor is out of touch with the nation and the world he hopes to lead. As the trip got under way, Romney caused a stir in Britain by questioning whether officials there were fully prepared to host the Olympic Games. The dispute overshadowed his efforts to highlight his personal experience leading the Salt Lake City Games a decade ago. Instead, Romney was widely assailed by the London media and criticized by British leaders.

Then on his first day in Israel, Romney distanced himself from an adviser's suggestion that he would "respect" a decision by Israel to launch military action to prevent Iran from achieving nuclear weapons capability.

On Monday at a fundraiser, opened to the media after the campaign first said it would be closed, Romney shared a sentiment he sometimes talks about on the campaign trail in the United States and repeats in his book, "No Apology." But his decision to highlight cultural differences in a region where such differences have helped fuel violence for generations prompted new questions about his diplomatic skills — and enraged Palestinian leaders.

Comparing economic output per capita in Israel and "just across the areas managed by the Palestinian Authority," he declared that "you notice such a dramatically stark difference in economic vitality." He was speaking to about 40 wealthy donors at the King David Hotel, which is within sight of the Palestinian territory on the West Bank.

He said some economic histories have theorized that "culture makes all the difference." "And as I come here and I look out over this city and consider the accomplishments of the people of this nation, I recognize the power of at least culture and a few other things," Romney said, citing an innovative business climate, the Jewish history of thriving in difficult circumstances and the "hand of providence." He said similar disparity exists between other neighboring countries, including Mexico and the United States.

Palestinian leaders quickly objected. "It seems to me this man lacks information, knowledge, vision and understanding of this region and its people," said Saeb Erekat, a senior aide to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. "It is a racist statement, and this man doesn't realize that the Palestinian economy cannot reach its potential because there is an Israeli occupation."

"This will cause a lot of damage to American interests," he said. Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul said the comments "were grossly mischaracterized." The campaign added that Romney's comparison of countries that are close to each other and have wide income disparities — the U.S. and Mexico, Chile and Ecuador — shows his comments were broader than just the comparison between Israel and the Palestinians.

At the White House, spokesman Josh Earnest said, "One of the challenges of being an actor on the international stage, particularly when you're traveling to such a sensitive part of the world, is that your comments are very closely scrutinized for meaning, for nuance, for motivation."

Earnest sidestepped questions about whether Obama agreed with Romney's comments about culture, saying only that Obama believed economic issues are among the matters that would need to be addressed by the Israelis and Palestinians during any peace talks.

Romney flew on to Poland for two days of visits with leaders. He met with the Cold War-era Solidarity leader Lech Walesa in Gdansk, earning his endorsement: "I wish you to be successful because the success is needed to the United States, of course, but to Europe as well and to the rest of the world, too. So, Governor Romney, get your success, be successful," Walesa said through a translator.

Walesa suggested Romney's leadership was needed to restore America's position in the world. Romney is to meet with Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski on Tuesday before delivering his final foreign policy speech of the trip.

The Romney campaign hopes Walesa's backing will influence Catholics and labor union members in the U.S. But Rep. Marcy Kaptur, D-Ohio, told reporters Monday that the Polish visit "is nothing more than a superficial diversion and a desperate attempt to pander to Polish Americans and Catholics across our country."

Romney's visit to Poland was not without controversy. Campaign officials said the visit with Walesa came at his invitation, but the current leadership of Solidarity distanced itself from the event and issued a statement critical of Romney. Solidarity characterized Romney as being hostile to unions and against labor rights. It emphasized that it had no role in organizing Romney's visit and expressed support for American labor organizations.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Comparing economic output per capita in Israel and "just across the areas managed by the Palestinian Authority," he declared that "you notice such a dramatically stark difference in economic vitality."

Oh, I can't think what could be the cause of that.....

If you sent Bennett on a world tour, this is what would happen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 pm

He's been giving a speech in Warsaw where if he mentioned John Paul II once he mentioned him a dozen times. He also went on and on about the freedom of the countries In Europe from oppression (the USSR) and the Middle East (the dictators), and even threw in a bit about Ceacescu but not once, at least in the bit I saw, did he mention the 1956 Hungarian Uprising which almost succeeded. He smarmed about how close the Americans and Polish are - err, not according the the Poles I know who are less than complimentary about the USA, as is most if not all of Europe. And back home in the good old US of A his visit abroad seems to have gone down, not quite a lead balloon, but not far off. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 pm

It's never a good idea to meddle in Middle Eastern/European history if you don't actually know what you're talking about, LL.

Safer just to admire historic sites and praise your host nation - WITHOUT doing down any of its neighbours. I've seen football teams tour overseas and cause less damage.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Mitt Romney Spokesman Tells Reporters 'Kiss My …' at Polish Holy Site
By Emily Friedman | ABC OTUS News – 8 hrs ago

WARSAW, Poland - A Mitt Romney spokesman reprimanded reporters traveling with the candidate on his six-day foreign trip, telling them to "kiss my a**" after they shouted questions from behind a rope line.
As Romney left the site of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Warsaw and walked toward his motorcade parked in Pilsudski Square, reporters began shouting questions from the line where campaign staffers had told them to stay behind, prompting traveling press secretary Rick Gorka to tell a group of reporters to "kiss my a**" and "shove it." He later apologized.
As Romney wrapped up his visit to the historical site, a CNN reporter had yelled, "Governor Romney, are you concerned about some of the mishaps of your trip."
"Governor Romney, do you have a statement for the Palestinians?" a New York Times reporter shouted.
"What about your gaffes?" yelled a Washington Post reporter, referring to a number of missteps the candidate has made during his trip, including one in which he said there were some "disconcerting" developments leading up to the London Olympics, drawing the ire of the British media, and another suggesting that culture was to blame for the difference in economic success between Israelis and Palestinians.
The Romney campaign has called the reports on the candidate's remarks about Palestinians a "gross mischaracterization."
Gorka told reporters answering questions to "show some respect."
"This is a holy site for the Polish people," he added.
"We haven't had another chance to ask a question," one reporter noted to Gorka.
Gorka told another journalist to "shove it."
Romney last took questions - three - from the traveling press corps Thursday in London. Romney did not address the media that's flying with him on any of the three charter flights - two that lasted more than four hours - either. Romney has conducted several television interviews during the trip.
Gorka later called both reporters to apologize for his remarks, telling one that he was "inappropriate."
ABC News reached out to Gorka for an additional comment but did not immediately receive a response.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:43 pm

..... prompting traveling press secretary Rick Gorka to tell a group of reporters to "kiss my a**" and "shove it."

I think Mitt needs a new PR man. In fact, I think Mitt should just go home and concentrate on his dancing horse, and forget all this 'president' nonsense.

It's amazing, really, he is causing this uproar stone cold sober. UK types have generally had a few drinks when they do things like this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:50 pm

bb1 wrote:..... prompting traveling press secretary Rick Gorka to tell a group of reporters to "kiss my a**" and "shove it."

I think Mitt needs a new PR man. In fact, I think Mitt should just go home and concentrate on his dancing horse, and forget all this 'president' nonsense.

It's amazing, really, he is causing this uproar stone cold sober. UK types have generally had a few drinks when they do things like this.
And people will vote that into the presidency? Actually I did hear that the Republicans are rather upset with him, while the Democrats must be rofl rofl I certainly am! LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:47 am

Further comments on Romneygaff:

Romney gaffes contrast with Obama in '08

BERLIN (AP) — The British were offended, the Palestinians accused him of racism and even in friendlier Poland, Mitt Romney's union policies drew criticism from the current leaders of the movement that toppled Communism.

Romney's visit to Britain, Israel and Poland was never expected to produce the same media frenzy as then-candidate Barack Obama's extravagant, eight-country tour of 2008. Obama received rock star treatment from international media and world leaders as he traveled from the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan to the glittering chancelleries of Europe.

Nevertheless, comparisons were inevitable and much of it was less than favorable to the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. "The designated Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney wanted to demonstrate foreign policy expertise and diplomatic skills with his trip to Britain, Israel and Poland," the Swiss newspaper Tages-Zeitung said Tuesday. "Today, on the last day of the tour, he must be made to admit that he clearly missed this target."

Romney supporters insisted that much of the criticism was unfair and overblown, especially in countries of Europe where the political culture tends to be left of contemporary America. Back in 2008, commentators attributed much of the public adulation that candidate Obama received in Europe to the simple fact that he was not George W. Bush, whose image had sunk because of widespread opposition to the Iraq war.

Likewise, the warm reception Romney received in Poland was due in part to the fact that he is not Barack Obama, whose overtures to Russia and other policies have not gone down well among Poles. Whatever the differences, the contrast between the two candidates' foreign tours has been striking.

In 2008, more than 200,000 people turned out in Berlin to hear Obama speak of a world without nuclear weapons and promise to counter climate change. French President Nicolas Sarkozy lavishly praised "my dear Barack Obama." David Cameron, then the head of Britain's opposition Conservative Party, made sure British and American television cameras recorded him with Obama in three separate locations in less than an hour.

Fast forward four years to what Germany's Spiegel Online news website described as Romney's "tour of gaffes." It all started in London, where Romney described some of the problems facing Olympic organizers at the start of the Games as "disconcerting," unwelcome comments from a foreigner that unleashed a media firestorm in Britain.

Cameron, now the prime minister, fired back that "it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere," though aides insisted the prime minister wasn't referring to Salt Lake City, where the GOP nominee ran the 2002 Winter Games.

The Daily Mail newspaper quoted anonymous British officials as saying Romney's visit was "a total car crash" and that the likely GOP standard bearer was "worse than Sarah Palin." "The striking comparison here is with George W. Bush," the London newspaper The Independent fumed. "Even the bumbling, gaffe-prone Dubya appears diplomatically agile next to the supposedly urbane Mr. Romney."

Although Romney's reception in Israel was warmer, he nonetheless stirred up a storm by dismissing Palestinian claims to Jerusalem and implying that their culture — and not Israeli military occupation — was responsible for the economic gap between Israelis and Palestinians.

"Yesterday, he destroyed negotiations by saying Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, and today he is saying Israeli culture is more advanced than Palestinian culture," fumed a top Palestinian official Saeb Erekat. "Isn't this racism?"

Romney insisted his comments had been misinterpreted. He told Fox News that he "did not speak about the Palestinian culture or the decisions made in their economy." Still his comments drew criticism from China, whose state-run Xinhua News Agency said Romney's "hawkish remarks" could worsen an already tense Mideast situation.

Things went better for Romney in Poland, where Obama is widely unpopular because of his administration's efforts to improve relations with Russia — a country many Poles view with deep suspicion. On the other hand, Romney has branded Russia the "No. 1 geopolitical foe" — language that pleases many Poles and reminds them of Ronald Reagan whom many of them revere for helping to bring down Communism.

Ex-President Lech Walesa, former leader of the Solidarity labor movement that helped end Communist rule, has never forgiven Obama for perceived snubs, including the U.S. president's refusal last year to receive him privately during a presidential visit to Poland.

Walesa effectively endorsed Romney when they met Monday in Gdansk, where the Solidarity movement was born in 1980. The current leaders of the movement, however, distanced themselves from the Romney visit, citing the candidate's "attacks against trade unions and labor rights."

That didn't appear to detract significantly from an overall positive reception, which Romney's supporters hope will translate into Polish-American votes in swing states. "Romney has shown that he is well oriented in Poland's affairs. He said what sounds good to a Polish ear," said Bartosz Wisniewski, an analyst for Poland's International Affairs Institute.

__ Associated Press reporter Monika Scislowska contributed to this report from Warsaw, Poland.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/970150/romney-confuses-sikh-with-sheik

Romney Confuses 'Sikh' With 'Sheik'

Paying tribute to those killed in the shooting in Wisconsin on Sunday, Mr Romney said: "We had a moment of silence in honour of the people who lost their lives at that sheikh temple. I noted that it was a tragedy for many, many reasons."

Further confusing the Arabic term with the Sikh religion, he went on: "Among them are the fact that people, the sheik people, are among the most peaceable and loving individuals you can imagine, as is their faith."

Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh, gawd, I have just sprayed my PC and keyboard with best quality espresso coffee!! And that wants to be President of the US of A!! I may need to lie down in a darkened room .... LL Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau rofl rofl rofl rofl

FOOT IN MOUTH - PART DEUX Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmI5stL4NrFNNF9wsWbIjHt0QFvE0Hri1dzLMOJb0Per7mH0SYGg
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

The words don't even sound alike - unless he got confused because they both have 'S' and 'K' in them? Imbecile.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

I really fear for the US. Not one good person to fill the job.

The only good thing I can say about Romney is that he knows about business while Obama knows nothing. I really hoped that the current one would do a good job but he hasn't done anything other than spend money like a drunken sailor. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 pm

bb1 wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/970150/romney-confuses-sikh-with-sheik

Romney Confuses 'Sikh' With 'Sheik'

Paying tribute to those killed in the shooting in Wisconsin on Sunday, Mr Romney said: "We had a moment of silence in honour of the people who lost their lives at that sheikh temple. I noted that it was a tragedy for many, many reasons."

Further confusing the Arabic term with the Sikh religion, he went on: "Among them are the fact that people, the sheik people, are among the most peaceable and loving individuals you can imagine, as is their faith."

Rolling Eyes

Oh God, that is awful. Verging on the illiterate.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 am

It is really embarrassing, Sabot.

Mind you, the present one has made some dreadful ones too but they don't get spread in the media so much.

Me, I'm independent.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 am

Couldn't Obama get another term, Lily? At least he doesn't appear to have done any damage.
But then I liked George Double U, So I am likely not the best person to choose.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 am

Sabot, he has done trillions of dollars of damage to the American taxpayers, especially the future ones. No one has come even fractionally close to what he has spent. mad

Truly, I was hoping he would do good things when he became President. I am trying very hard to find something positive to say about his accomplishments. I must try harder.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 am

I still haven't sussed the difference between Republican and Democrat, Lily. Which one is he? And who was the best President, ever? They all seem to drop clangers of some kind or another.

I am still trying to get over Sikh and Sheik.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 am

Republican is more conservative and Democrat is liberal, Sabot.

I know what you mean about Sheik and Sikh, that was bad. Rolling Eyes

ETA: The one is for small government, for the small businesses (and larger) and less tax. The other is for large government and lots of tax which of course goes with the size of government.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:06 am

I always had misgivings about Obama due to him being a Chicago Democrat. Were all those missing Nixon votes ever washed up? Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am

bb1 wrote:I always had misgivings about Obama due to him being a Chicago Democrat. Were all those missing Nixon votes ever washed up? Cool

Good question, Bonny. Don't know the answer.

I will say that it has been interesting to see who O is linked to........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 am

I can't say I was ever greatly interested in all this nonsense about his birth certificate, Lily.

I am, however, absolutely fascinated by his political roots. I never quite believed this story about the poor black boy, driven only by his vision of making the world a better place, etc., rising through the ranks to become the most powerful man on earth, etc.

It's not unlike the Kennedy fables Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next