JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Amaral In Dock For Libel In September EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

+3
lily
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September Empty Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 pm

I suppose we really should have a thread about this, in case anything exciting happens, like Gonc's lawyer's secretary's desktop getting swine flu again.

The McCann-haters are in a frenzy already, because Sargento said, in the course of insulting Britain and the PM on Dear Julia's daytime telly couch:

What counts is that we'll have in September 13th and 14th and on the 20th and 21 more of the final hearings of the trial of the main action of the McCanns against Gonçalo Amaral.

And of course, no-one involved in Team Gonc has ever, ever told fibs, so it must be true.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Are we all excited at the thought of Gonc rummaging around in his sleeves and finally playing his fabled Ace?

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September 180px-01_of_spades_A.svg

This is his big moment, his very last chance to produce it. Wouldn't it be dreadful if, after all his bluff, bluster and libel.....he didn't actually have one?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September Empty Re: Amaral In Dock For Libel In September

Post  greenink211 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Well it has brought @xklamation out of her pit. Since the debacle with Birch and Levy she has hardly been around.

How will she spin it if (and its only an if) AMARAL should lose the libel trial and have to forfeit the profit he has made from his THESIS?

No doubt the HATERS will continue with their VILE LIES about the #McCanns pocketing the money. But such lies won't convince anyone who can see them using it via the fund to search for their daughter and prevent damage to that search by the likes of AMARAL with his unfounded thesis.

Should it not be found to be libellous of course it will show up the PT judiciary as being willing to condone LIES about people in the pursuit of freedom of speech. Hardly what such a legal concept was designed to protect.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Shock. Horror. Gonc might not have an ACE?

NO WAY. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Of course he does. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:06 pm

bb1 wrote:Are we all excited at the thought of Gonc rummaging around in his sleeves and finally playing his fabled Ace?

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September 180px-01_of_spades_A.svg

This is his big moment, his very last chance to produce it. Wouldn't it be dreadful if, after all his bluff, bluster and libel.....he didn't actually have one?

Bit of a cleft stick for AMARAL really that ACE that he is supposed to have.

If he does not produce it he will be seen as a liar and fraud.

If he does produce it then he might easily be charged with concealing evidence.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:17 pm

You know, I have to admit, I don't think he actually HAS an Ace up his Sleeves. If he had, well, he would have played it long before this, wouldn't he?

His book wouldn't have been banned, Scotland Yard would have had them McCanns bang to rights....if only he had played that Ace.

Why, it's almost as if every single thing he has said since he was kicked out of the PJ took early retirement was nothing more than hot air, bluster and bullsh*t.

I wonder if he has paid the bill for his last court debacle. You know, the one where the defence, prosecution and judge all agreed he didn't have any honour to insult, and landed him with the costs?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:27 pm

He lost it, Bonny. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

It was when he was walking to his new home at the police station. He reported it missing but no one has turned his Ace in there.

As yet.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:20 am

I still believe that if he had stuck to his Book and left it at that he could have gotten away with Thesis. But only yesterday I saw a clip of The Video where he states categorically that Madeleine died in the Appartment 5a. Not much Thesis about that. Or the number of times he has said it on Television.
But then The McCanns only decided to act after it became apparent that he wasn't going to stop, and was in fact getting worse. And the same thing happened with Bennett. It was as if these two wanted The McCanns to challenge them. But they did seem to have some weird idea that The McCanns would be in The Dock and open to interrogation. And I suspect that they both still have hopes of this. When in fact The McCanns don't even have to be there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 pm

This poster rings a bell from somewhere....

They do know that the McCanns are the plaintiffs in this case, I suppose?

Re: MCCANNS v AMARAL: The final trial...Will it start in 3 weeks - or will there be another postponement?
tiny Today at 7:59 am

.I think there will be another postponement,there is no way on earth that the mccanns want this case in a court,but me i cant wait, as after the last court case between the mccanns and Mr Amaral when quite a few things came out that the mccanns were not expecting,I say bring it on.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 pm

tiny, if you think about postponement, you´re wrong, I doubt that a postponement will happen. unless of course, liar gonçalo amaral invents some crazy stuff, to try to avoid it, but, that will only show that amaral is afraid of being more exposed, through his lies, through his behaviour, which is known worldwide, which is not good for amaral himself.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:22 pm

There was a 'tiny' on the Mirror forum years ago, J-P, who had every illness known to Mankind.

If it's the same one, well, all I can say is, It's a miracle!

I don't think they grasp it at all, J-P. They forget that, since the last one -

Gonc lost his appeal against his CRIMINAL conviction for LYING.

The PJ have begun action to stop his pension, etc., for disgracing them.

He lost mega-euros in that ridiculous case against Marcos Correia and Professor Dore, and has to pay the cost of the whole court action.

That's just for starters. They don't seem to grasp that Gonc's word is worthless. Or that he is going to have to PROVE his stupid Fridge Theory in court, PROVE that Madeleine is dead and that her parents harmed her.

He can't do any of that.

This is also his last chance to produce his fable Ace. Sadly for Gonc, the grown-ups all know he hasn't got one. He is, in fact, a busted flush.

I really don't know how his fan club is going to cope with the oncoming disaster.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:This poster rings a bell from somewhere....

They do know that the McCanns are the plaintiffs in this case, I suppose?

Re: MCCANNS v AMARAL: The final trial...Will it start in 3 weeks - or will there be another postponement?
tiny Today at 7:59 am

.I think there will be another postponement,there is no way on earth that the mccanns want this case in a court,but me i cant wait, as after the last court case between the mccanns and Mr Amaral when quite a few things came out that the mccanns were not expecting,I say bring it on.

Her nose fell off while she was posting on 3As. Or was it The Mirror Forum?

Oh, and she writes good Pomes. Even while at Death's Door. Which she often was, according to her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:24 pm

about "The Video where he states categorically that Madeleine died in the Appartment 5a. Not much Thesis about that. Or the number of times he has said it on Television.", I´m no expert, but I doubt that the video can be used as evidence, since he amaral, have not found any shred of evidence (during all the time he was coordinating, in charge of what can be hardly called investigation) to prove his ridiculous, sick unproven fantasies. In my opinion, amaral´s behaviour in the Cipriano case, all his behaviour whie pj, also following the moment he was sacked, the behaviour about Madeleine´s abduction, all his rottens secrets exposed worldwide are against amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:about "The Video where he states categorically that Madeleine died in the Appartment 5a. Not much Thesis about that. Or the number of times he has said it on Television.", I´m no expert, but I doubt that the video can be used as evidence, since he amaral, have not found any shred of evidence (during all the time he was coordinating, in charge of what can be hardly called investigation) to prove his ridiculous, sick unproven fantasies. In my opinion, amaral´s behaviour in the Cipriano case, all his behaviour whie pj, also following the moment he was sacked, the behaviour about Madeleine´s abduction, all his rottens secrets exposed worldwide are against amaral.

Amaral would be very unwise to produce that Video in Court, Pedro. And I think he is being sued for that as well. And the people who produced it are being sued.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:31 pm

I am getting quite worried about Amaral. He might be too ill to appear. Although I most sincerely hope not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 pm

He looked odd in the video that strange maripois ranter posted:

Amaral In Dock For Libel In September Goncskinny

He'll look even worse when he's presented the bill for his bad acts towards Madeleine McCann and her family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 pm

exactly Sabot, I agree with you:

"Amaral would be very unwise to produce that Video in Court... And I think he is being sued for that as well. And the people who produced it are being sued."

about: "He might be too ill to appear", I´m not cold-hearted, I don´t rejoice with people´s pain, but, I know this is not a good thing to write, I have no pity for gonçalo amaral, because due to his despicable behaviour about Madeleine´s abduction (not to mention in the cipriano case, etc.) he amaral deserves it, because he amaral was the true only responsible for what he has done in the Cipriano case, including torture, he was also the true only responsible for all the mess he tried to do (which he did, until the moment he was sacked) about Madeleine´s abduction. so, he amaral deserves it. the hell with amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:exactly Sabot, I agree with you:

"Amaral would be very unwise to produce that Video in Court... And I think he is being sued for that as well. And the people who produced it are being sued."

about: "He might be too ill to appear", I´m not cold-hearted, I don´t rejoice with people´s pain, but, I know this is not a good thing to write, I have no pity for gonçalo amaral, because due to his despicable behaviour about Madeleine´s abduction (not to mention in the cipriano case, etc.) he amaral deserves it, because he amaral was the true only responsible for what he has done in the Cipriano case, including torture, he was also the true only responsible for all the mess he tried to do (which he did, until the moment he was sacked) about Madeleine´s abduction. so, he amaral deserves it. the hell with amaral.

I don't think any of us are actually wishing ill health on him, Pedro. But he seriously doesn't look well. This could be to do with the stress he has brought on himself.
He gloried in what he did to all of these people, so it must have been a terrible shock when it all began to go wrong.
Silly, silly man. People like him are always their own destruction.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:10 pm

The haters and hounders seem to be trying to spread another LIE:

Blacksmith had it spot on: they have been dragging their feet both in TBs and in GA's case, hoping for SY to come up with something, anything, timely enough to be spun in their favour, appearing to be exonerating them in any way, if at all.

Hate to break it to them, but as usual, smiffy was talking bollox.

It is a matter of record that it is Bennett who has been causing delay after delay, with his endless carry-on over legal aid and finding a legal aid lawyer. CR have been ready for months.

Blame Bennett for the delays, not the McCanns.

It is a matter of record that it is Amaral who has been causing delays, with his endless carry-on over changing lawyers, not having a lawyer, hiding, pretending to be living in police stations, finding new lawyers, changing lawyers, etc.

Blame Amaral for the delays, not the McCanns.

Oh, and stop telling LIES, it doesn't help the hate cause one bit.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Tis amazing how they manage to spin it all for their own twisted hopes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Do the haters and hounders really think that making false statements about the McCanns like:

I sincerely hope that is not an option! How can they be allowed to put other people's lives on hold because they have the financial means to drag this out seemingly for eternity?

helps their cause?

It's a lie; it is a matter of public record that it is a lie.

Do they think the legal records of Bennett and Amaral's delaying tactics are somehow going to re-write themselves?

Telling lies like that is not going to change reality one little bit, so why are they doing it?

Maybe there is a question they are scared to ask themselves.

WHY, IF BENNETT AND AMARAL ARE SO SURE THEY ARE RIGHT, DO THEY KEEP TRYING TO POSTPONE THEIR DAY OF JUDGEMENT? SURELY THEY SHOULD BE EAGER TO APPEAR IN THE DOCK?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:26 pm

You'd think they would be eager, Bonny. But apparently not. Could this be because they now know that The McCanns aren't going to be available for interrogation?

I sometimes wonder how Amaral ever became a PJ Inspector, and how Bennett ever became a Solicitor. Neither of them seem to know the first thing about The Law. But then they probably wouldn't be in so much trouble if they did. And it's going to cost them both a huge amount of money, which would suggest that they both thought they were going to get away with it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:53 pm

My friends, my apology if I, with my comment above, seemed to be a bit aggressive, cold-hearted or disrespectful with all JATYY members, that wasn´t my intention, you know me, a bit, to know that I´m a very direct person, what I feel, or think I tell to everyone or write, of course that everyone is entitled to have it´s opinion, of course that everyone is entitled to disagree with me, I respect that, but don´t ask me to feel pity for amaral, because no pity for amaral. I know it´s no right, but it´s how I feel. I´m being realistic here. I don´t want to impose my opinion, but that is what I feel.

the suffering of amaral is nothing, is small, is minimum, compare with the fact of Madeleine (due to his behaviour) being separated from her family.

amaral, although divorced, has his family with him, sadly, due to him, the same cannot be said about Madeleine or her family.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:My friends, my apology if I, with my comment above, seemed to be a bit aggressive, cold-hearted or disrespectful with all JATYY members, that wasn´t my intention, you know me, a bit, to know that I´m a very direct person, what I feel, or think I tell to everyone or write, of course that everyone is entitled to have it´s opinion, of course that everyone is entitled to disagree with me, I respect, but don´t ask me to feel pity for amaral.

the suffering of amaral is nothing, is small, is minimum, compare with the fact of Madeleine (due to his behaviour) being separated from her family.

amaral, although divorced, has his family with him, sadly, due to him, the same cannot be said about Madeleine or her family.

No need to apologise, Pedro. You only said what some of us think from time to time.
I have to really work hard at not wishing any of them ill.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Pedro, I don't feel sorry for Amaral or Bennett, not after what they have chosen to do to people. Amaral is actually the worse of the two, as he swore to uphold the law, and instead dragged his uniform, and his country, into the gutter.

Just look at the people who hang around him - the only one who isn't an Arguido at present is Flores, who is embroiled in a scandal over Masons and corruption.

He's named in a report by Amnesty, for crying out loud...

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible. Leonor Cipriano had yet to receive compensation from the state. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral and António Fernandes Nuno Cardoso, senior officials in the judicial police, had been sentenced to 18 months’ and 27 months’ imprisonment respectively, for falsely claiming Leonor Cipriano had fallen down the stairs. However, both sentences were suspended on the grounds that the officers had no previous criminal convictions

Same Amnesty report:

Hearings in the trial of three police officers, accused of torturing Virgolino Borges while in police custody in March 2000, took place in November and December. Virgolino Borges was asked to give his testimony again as the recording had allegedly been lost due to technical problems

One of them is Tavares de Almeida, of the discredited report - another one who tried to stitch the McCanns up. When he isn't trying to beat confessions out of suspects.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301629,00.html#ixzz1rqh5Zw6L

Leaked court papers reveal that Tavares Almeida is one of three officers accused of beating Virgolino Borges, a railway worker, during nearly eight hours of interrogation.
According to witness testimony the officers bound him with handcuffs behind his back, beat his bare feet with a fence post until it splintered and punched him repeatedly in the stomach, kidneys and back.
Almeida is the second leading detective to be accused of torture. Chief Inspector Goncalo Amaral, the investigation’s former co-ordinator, stepped down earlier this month amid separate allegations that he concealed evidence of the torture of a woman jailed for the murder of her daughter

No, I don't feel sorry for any of these people, they are the architects of their own undoing. They are not the victims, they are the perpetrators.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next