JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012?

+5
Lamplighter
lily
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? Empty GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012?

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

This has appeared on the moribund Morais blog:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/10/mccann-libel-trial-hearings-to-start-in.html

McCann libel trial hearings to start in February 2012

11 OCTOBER 2011 | POSTED BY ASTRO LEAVE A COMMENT

The civil complaint filed by the McCanns against Gonçalo Amaral, over his book "Maddie - A Verdade da Mentira" (The Truth of the Lie) will start to be tried in February 2012.

The first two hearings have been scheduled for the 9th and 10th of February, 2012, at 9.30 a.m., at the Civil Court of Lisbon.

The defence fund that supports Mr Amaral by helping to finance the legal expenses related to this trial, is still in operation. Donations are very welcome. Please refer to Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral for contributions. Thank you.

astro

I can't, for now, see a Sauce for this besides Astro, but Heaven forbid anyone should ever tell porkies on the Morais blog biggrin

Come on, folks, dig out those old escudos and Tesco vouchers - you know Gonc's worth it!

Oh, and has the script already been written, that it is, apparently, going to be over in two days?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? Empty Re: GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012?

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm

There is a semi-relevant discussion about the books owned by Guerra & Paz which are currently cluttering up Ms Duarte's garage going on on MM.

Respected Members seem incapable of grasping that THEY DO NOT BELONG TO GONC.

Quote from LIFL:

The problem is that Goncalo Amaral was not the only one who the injunction was taken against. He was only one quarter of the case.

The injunction was against:
Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral,
Guerra e Paz, Editores, SA
VC – Valentim de Carvalho – Filmes, Audiovisuais, SA and
TVI – Televisão Independente, SA

The publisher of the book, and those involved in creating and distributing the film were involved in the case. Amaral would not be the owner of the books normally so it would be entirely up to the publisher to seek to have them returned.

It is very interesting that they have not yet (it seems) bothered to claim the books back.

Quite - and the smart money is on Gonc being on his own in the dock, the publishers, etc., having had enough of his nonsense, which has cost them so much time and money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? Empty Re: GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012?

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:23 pm

bb1 wrote:There is a semi-relevant discussion about the books owned by Guerra & Paz which are currently cluttering up Ms Duarte's garage going on on MM.

Respected Members seem incapable of grasping that THEY DO NOT BELONG TO GONC.

Quote from LIFL:

The problem is that Goncalo Amaral was not the only one who the injunction was taken against. He was only one quarter of the case.

The injunction was against:
Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral,
Guerra e Paz, Editores, SA
VC – Valentim de Carvalho – Filmes, Audiovisuais, SA and
TVI – Televisão Independente, SA

The publisher of the book, and those involved in creating and distributing the film were involved in the case. Amaral would not be the owner of the books normally so it would be entirely up to the publisher to seek to have them returned.

It is very interesting that they have not yet (it seems) bothered to claim the books back.

Quite - and the smart money is on Gonc being on his own in the dock, the publishers, etc., having had enough of his nonsense, which has cost them so much time and money.
How much do folks pay for toilet paper in Portugal?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Maybe it could be recycled into something useful, like egg cartons, Tony? It will be interesting to see if this ever actually comes to court; I can't see a Sauce for this in the Portuguese press at present, so....how has Astro come by this information?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe it could be recycled into something useful, like egg cartons, Tony? It will be interesting to see if this ever actually comes to court; I can't see a Sauce for this in the Portuguese press at present, so....how has Astro come by this information?
Telepathy From Ricardo Perhaps?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 pm

I've got this theory, see. Gonc has caved in and agreed to settle but they have to pretend that the case is still on so as to oollect more money to pay his Court Costs because he hasn't got any money left because it is all in The Find Madeleine Fund, and he can't afford to pay the costs out of his pension because The Lovely Sofia still needs a Boob Job. Voila.

PS. I've just found a very old 10 Franc piece, but it's scrubbed up quite nicely so I think I'll keep it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Alison said... 4
Please, everyone, if you can afford it please make a donation to this most worthy of causes. Mr Amaral has given up so much to achieve justice in this sorry case, and deserves what little support we are able to give him.

Doesn't she mean, thwart justice? Seriously, are they all suffering from some kind of mental illness, some flaw in their psyche, that they cannot see the damage Gonc has done - most of all to Madeleine McCann?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm sure Gonc's friends will be good for a euro or two....

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? Wwwfacebookcomgoncalode

That one's a famous author, or so he says.

Oh, and there's Apeman Hardy...

He's a famous film-maker, or so he says. Word in the shark pool is that even the Great Whites don't want anything to do with someone who has fantasies about gorillas.

I suppose some concerned person has told Gonc about the company he is is keeping?

PS - why isn't Bennett distancing himself from Spudgun, after everything he had to say about bestiality?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:48 pm

The Pro Goncs got into the forum PR whitewashing business early, at the expense of a missing vulnerable young child, which makes them collectively horribly deluded. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm sure Gonc's friends will be good for a euro or two....

He's a famous film-maker, or so he says. Word in the shark pool is that even the Great Whites don't want anything to do with someone who has fantasies about gorillas.

I suppose some concerned person has told Gonc about the company he is is keeping?

PS - why isn't Bennett distancing himself from Spudgun, after everything he had to say about bestiality?
I agree that Ugly And Gorilla Man should donate all they have to the lying convicted low down rat. All in favor say, aye.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm sure Gonc's friends will be good for a euro or two....

You know what is rather odd, Bonny? People in the know here, have not heard about either of them. There must be some mistake....... scratch

Just seen your post Tony. Aye...... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 pm

lily wrote:The Pro Goncs got into the forum PR whitewashing business early, at the expense of a missing vulnerable young child, which makes them collectively horribly deluded. mad

"A Delusion of Dimwits."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Aye Aye. Back in a minute with a pair of socks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Sabot wrote:

Better take the other Aye Ayes to the private section, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Sabot wrote:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

@PJ_GAPJGA
Citizens in Defence of Rights and Freedoms – Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral: #McCann libel trial to start in Feb. 2012 is.gd/tW8Trx

My, they have given themselves an important title. Only one thing wrong with it. How the hell are two citizens going defend a lying toad?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm

crazytony wrote:@PJ_GAPJGA
Citizens in Defence of Rights and Freedoms – Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral: #McCann libel trial to start in Feb. 2012 is.gd/tW8Trx

My, they have given themselves an important title. Only one thing wrong with it. How the hell are two citizens going defend a lying toad?
With extreme difficulty, I would think!! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 pm

So does this mean the coach trip for this week is off?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Maggs wrote:So does this mean the coach trip for this week is off?

Oh My God. They haven't left already, have they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Sabot wrote:

Oh My God. They haven't left already, have they?

Not left yet Sabot. I want my bloody money back, they told me it was this week, not February Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:34 pm

You must be really, really disappointed, Maggs. It sounded like it was going to be such fun. Sad Sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm

lily wrote:You must be really, really disappointed, Maggs. It sounded like it was going to be such fun. Sad Sad

I am Lily, I wanted to meet the FAT wker DEFECTIVE AGAIN
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Eek Eek Eek Eek Did I read that correctly, Maggs. AGAIN? Hide

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Maggs, surely you didn't pay to go with this lot, did you? Shocked

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? Mj

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 pm

crazytony wrote:

Maggs, surely you didn't pay to go with this lot, did you? Shocked

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? Mj

Yes Tony, when under cover, Rolling Eyes needs must rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next