JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’

3 posters

Go down

Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ Empty Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:09 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html

Maddie ‘is with German family’
Holiday sighting probe

BRITISH cops were last night probing a possible sighting of Madeleine McCann — on a holiday jet from Ibiza to Munich.
Tourist Frank Bode, 42, said he saw a girl resembling Maddie with a German family.
The businessman took a blurry picture of the youngster who he said was British and did not seem to fit in with the family.
He was so convinced it was Maddie — who vanished in Portugal in 2007 days before her fourth birthday — that he immediately contacted “Find Madeleine” investigators in the UK.
Scotland Yard cops then spoke to him at great length about what he saw and are following up his claims.

Missing ... Maddie
German Mr Bode — who saw the girl at Spain’s Ibiza airport as he returned home from a break earlier this month — said: “My intuition told me the youngster, who was seven to ten years old, could be Madeleine.
“She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all. Her father was clearly German, as were her two brothers — both around ten to 12 years old — but her mother appeared to be British.

"They were all speaking German — except for the girl, who I heard speaking British English.”
The printing firm sales boss took his snap on a transit bus taking passengers to the plane.
And while on the two-hour Lufthansa flight to Munich he sat close to the family and kept an eye on the girl.
Mr Bode said: “The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed out of place — nervous and stuttering.
"Her mother, who bore no resemblance to her, was a strange woman who didn’t talk on the entire trip.

I was never very interested in the Maddie case but I felt something was up. I showed the photo to some of my friends who agreed it could be her.”
Kate and Gerry McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: “Kate and Gerry are aware of this information, as are the British police.”
A Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed they had received new information from Mr Bode and said: “We are aware, but we are not providing a running commentary on this case.”
A major Scotland Yard review of the case was launched in May last year after a request from Home Secretary Theresa May supported by David Cameron.
Maddie — who would be nine now — went missing from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. The Portuguese investigation into the case was formally shelved in July 2008.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html#ixzz254dwKmYM
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ Empty Re: Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 am

find her, bring her home.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’ Empty Re: Sun: Maddie ‘is with German family’

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 am

Re: Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!
PeterMac Today
So the question is -
Did the Sun tell OP to publish, and then copy it back again,
or did the OP publish first and the Sun then simply plagiarise it.
Or are they both in the pay of Clarence Mitchell ?

Taxi for CSI Petey! alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 pm

PeterMac:
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 pm

I know, they cannot bear the thought that good, decent people still hope that Madeleine McCann can be found alive and well.

Says it all about them, really.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:32 pm

People are still looking for Madeleine. That's the important thing. Someone will find her one day. Or she will read something that will trigger a memory. Just keep looking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Or she will read something that will trigger a memory.

IMO, that is what is most likely to happen, Sabot. It's happened once or twice already, with abducted children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:07 pm

It's in CdM now; that should set Morais off again:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/turista-afirma-que-maddie-esta-com-uma-familia-alema

Scotland Yard is pursuing new track
Tourist claims that Maddie is with a German family
A German tourist says she saw Madeleine McCann with a family of his countrymen on a flight from Munich to Ibiza, information that is being investigated by British police released the 'The Sun' on Friday.

The German Frank Bode, 42, said he saw a girl resembling Maddie, accompanied by a German family, inside the plane.
Furthermore, he said that the girl did not seem to fit into the family. "The father was clearly German, like her two brothers, but the mother seemed to be British. Everyone spoke German except the girl, who spoke English with a British accent, "he explained.
Frank saw the girl in Ibiza airport while returning home earlier this month. "My intuition told me that the girl, who is between seven and ten years, could be Madeleine," he said.
The tourist took the picture on the bus carrying passengers from the airport to the plane. During the Lufthansa flight to Munich, sat near family and was aware of the girl.
"The mother had no resemblance to the girl. It was a strange woman who did not speak during the whole trip, "he said.
"I was never interested by the Maddie case but felt that something was happening. I showed the picture to some friends and they agreed that she could be, "said Frank.
He was so convinced that the girl was Maddie who immediately contacted the researchers campaign 'Find Maddie'.
Officers from Scotland Yard dedicated to discovering the missing girl in 2007 spoke with Frank Bode and are following the clues given.

The spokesman for the McCanns, Clarence Mitchell, said last night: "Kate and Gerry know information such as the British police."
Maddie, who has nine years if alive, disappeared from an apartment in Praia da Luz The Portuguese investigation was shelved in July 2008.

===========

If the Yard thought that Madeleine was dead, well, then they wouldn't be checking out sightings, would they? I am sure they will check this one.

Just like they did the well-intentioned, but mistaken, sighting in Leh.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down