JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Libel case' postponed? (merged)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Libel case' postponed? (merged)

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Portugal was such a mish mash of rights and desires back forty years ago.

IMO, the problem is that it was such a superficial revolution. Rousing speeches were made and carnations handed around, but there wasn't a root and branch reform, and very little change in thinking.

You can see it with the likes of Morais and Claudia; they don't think like democrats. They're very keen on this, Oh, we have Free Speach, here, have a carnation, but they are only interested in their 'rights' and not the responsibility that real democracy involves.

I actually don't think it would take much for it to revert to a one-party state.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Libel case' postponed? (merged)

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 pm

bb1 wrote: Portugal was such a mish mash of rights and desires back forty years ago.

IMO, the problem is that it was such a superficial revolution. Rousing speeches were made and carnations handed around, but there wasn't a root and branch reform, and very little change in thinking.

You can see it with the likes of Morais and Claudia; they don't think like democrats. They're very keen on this, Oh, we have Free Speach, here, have a carnation, but they are only interested in their 'rights' and not the responsibility that real democracy involves.

I actually don't think it would take much for it to revert to a one-party state.

And that, of course, Bonny. All very convoluted. I suspect that the Iron Grip was lost when Salazar died. And then there was a minor Revolution before the supposedly Real Revolution kicked in some two or three years later. And in the meantime the leading players of Fascism regrouped. Same old same old, but let's call it Democracy. Just keep on keeping The Peasants down.

The likes of Morais and Claudia? They always were privileged. They despise the common people. And I wonder sometimes if the world in general know just how common the common people of Portugal are. How hard they have to work, and how little they have to live on.
I have a nasty habit of noticing things that I am not supposed to see. And I always came away from Portugal with a vague feeling of disquiet.
Morais and Claudia make me feel sick. Democracy? Ha.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm

I just cannot see it listed....

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consultas/ConsultasAgenda.aspx

Maybe it's my eyesight? Can anyone find it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Yes Sabot, but that is no excuse for the despicable behaviour of gonçalo amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Yes Sabot, but that is no excuse for the despicable behaviour of gonçalo amaral.

Yes, I know that it is no excuse, Pedro. But you have to try to feel sorry for him, or at least, I do. I hope that I will never be as totally lacking in human grace as he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 am

bb1 wrote:I just cannot see it listed....

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consultas/ConsultasAgenda.aspx

Maybe it's my eyesight? Can anyone find it?

Oh I have an idea. The person responsible for inputting the data is ill from the hantavirus?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 am

Ah yes, that will be it. There will be a trial this coming week, it just hasn't been put on the court lists due to illness....

It would be dreadful if Gonc felt he was unable to face the court and play his fabled Ace, wouldn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 am

According to smiffy, what the McCanns should have done when his beloved Gonc was trying to stitch them up was....

shut their traps and let the police get on with the job

That's what the Great Thinker has been reduced to? A bad imitation of emu after a night on the Windowlene?

Must be badly rattled indeed. Mind you, it's all over for him and the rest of the hate crew if Gonc chickens out of his date with the courts this week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:01 am

Ray ‏@raystopher
@umweltbuerger Amoral said twins beds not slept in.Had Maddie,s been, recently.?

Oh, so he did. I'd forgotten about that LIE.

Isn't it a pity Gonc didn't bother to read the reports from the GNR officers in the police files?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:24 am

the only thingh that goncalo amaral is or was interested in reading was: how to gain fame and fortune, with a book of lies, at the expenses of innocents, trying to jeopardize a search for an innocent child, using lies, smears, defamation, with the purpose of become a celebrity, also using and abusing of corruption and incompetence with beers and shrimps.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 am

The time has come for Gonc to put up or shut up, Pedro.

If he finds yet another excuse to delay court proceedings in the coming week, then it's all over for him.

This really is his last chance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Amaral also said that Madeleine's bed hadn't been slept in, while standing alongside a photo of an obviously rumpled bed. Unless that was an example of the standard of Cleaning and Bed Making at The Ocean Club.
I've often wondered how he had the nerve to say that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 pm

'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 Maddiemain_546559a

If that is anyone's idea of a bed that hasn't been slept in, then I shudder to think of the state of their duvets and bedlinen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks, Bonny. That's the one Amaral said hadn't been slept in. This was a four year old child who had only been in the bed for a couple of hours, but even so, it is obvious that it had been slept in.
I found The Maid Service in Val do Lobo to be excellent, and the beds pristine, as no doubt they were at The Ocean Club. But perhaps The Lovely Sofa wasn't very good at making beds.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Another whopper from Gonc:

We never had access to the girl’s medical history, so we don’t know whether she was healthy or not. We can only speculate.

A bit less 'speculating' and a bit more interest in the police files would have saved him telling that LIE.

He really should have read the statements by no fewer than TWO of Madeleine's UK family doctors; he would then have known that she is a perfectly healthy child.

But hey, who needs the truth when you can 'speculate'? Or, Make up nasty bullsh*t, as it is also known.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm

There wasn't any Medical History of Madeleine as such because she was healthy. The Reports of the Local Doctors were quite enough, in the absence of any actual illnesses.
It's the Eye thing that set off Amaral, and reading all the speculation on 3As, which I am certain he did. So he thought he could assume that Madeleine had every illness known to man.
One of my grandsons has a similar eye fleck, and there has never been anything wrong with him either. And as far as I remember he was never taken to the Doctor's for any reason, not even Vaccinations which my son disagrees with. And I support him on that. Although that's another Topic altogether.
But The Hounders and Forkers would see that as Child Abuse rather than a matter of opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:29 pm

I am very glad that the UK refused to give Gonc ANYONE'S actual medical records, Sabot - those deviants would never have been done with dribbling all over them and 'speculating'.

The idea is horrifying. And with hindsight, seeing how much private information ended up all over the internet, I should think the UK police regret trusting the PJ with as much as they did.

People who gave statements to the UK police, in UK police statements, under UK police rules, had every right to think that UK law would be respected in their cases.

Instead, statements given in confidence ended up in the public domain - a shocking breach of trust.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:47 pm

It was truly appalling, Bonny. I don't suppose for a minute that Katarina Gaspar thought that her well intentioned, albeit garbled and contradictory Statement would finish up in The Public Domain. She wouldn't have made it if she had known. And I bet it has ruined her life because she comes across as a paranoid mother who wasn't actually prepared to do anything at the time, and didn't actually have any proof anyway. And not withstanding her husband's totally contradictory Statement.
Any ruination of her life is the fault of The Portuguese System, and not The McCanns.
And heaven alone knows how The McCanns and David Payne dealt with that one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh my, look what I have found hiding away in Hasta la Pasta, from that Mercedes person:

Mercedes said ...
Good morning to everyone s experts tell me the hearings have been postponed ... Again! I'm waiting for more detailed information that I will make it known as the have.

Mercedes dijo...
Buenos días a tod@s

Según me informan las audiencias han sido aplazadas... otra vez! Estoy esperando información más detallada que os daré a conocer en cuanto la tenga.

I'm none too sure where the 'experts' came from in the google translation...but isn't that fascinating? One of Team Gonc (Spain division) saying what we suspect.

Only difference is that we know what the problem is biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Oh My. And I wuz just about to suggest that there would be No Hearing.
Gonc gone AWOL again, has he?
Spin, Spin, Spin.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:49 pm

The ground would appear to be being laid for a no-show by Gonc, wouldn't it?

And they can't blame the McCanns, Ms Duarte has all her paperwork, etc., in tickety-boo order.

You don't think he's scared to break it to his fans that actually, he doesn't have that fabulous Ace, and that he's been spouting bollox and bullsh*t all this time, do you? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:51 pm

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-48738/algarve/compensation-to-the-mccanns

Compensation to the McCanns
Updated: 07-Sep-2012

The lawyer who is to act on behalf of Gerry and Kate McCann believes that retired policeman Gonçalo Amaral will be forced to pay considerable compensation for the pain caused to the McCanns, following the publication of his book. Madeleine McCann disappeared whilst on holiday in Praia da Luz five years ago and it is alleged that Madeleine’s parents may be awarded up to €1.2 million, following the claims made in Amaral’s book The Truth of the Lie, published in 2008, where he makes damning assertions about the McCanns and their involvement in the girl’s disappearance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 2 Empty Compensation to the McCanns

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:54 pm

My friends, this was taken from The Algarve Resident newspaper:

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-48738/algarve/compensation-to-the-mccanns

Also spread to everyone you know. Thank you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:59 pm

I have merged you with the main thread, Pedro, as it is looking increasingly unlikely that the case is going to be heard this coming week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Goncalo Amaral believes he will be forced to pay 1.2 Million Euros to The McCanns. Best he Settle now while there is still some vague chance of saving his shirt.
I think The McCanns would settle for 500,000 Euros. And then Gonc's Brother and The Portuguese State can have the rest to cover his Debts.
He's flucked, which ever way you look at it. No wonder The Lovely Sofa dumped him. Domage. Mais c'est la Vie. You cook em, you eat em.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next