JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Libel case' postponed? (merged)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Libel case' postponed? (merged)

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:13 pm

We won't know for sure till we hear something more concrete than rumours - or someone manages to find the court listings - but it certainly looks like Gonc is running scared.

We should have had rabble-rousing posts from Morais, Gonc himself should have been all over CdM, but - nothing.

Apart from smiffy shrieking hysterically, there has been silence from Team Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Libel case' postponed?  (merged) - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Libel case' postponed? (merged)

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:18 pm

I see that The Little Tazzy Devil is back on MM. She does so love stirring the shit.

I am taking Bets on her stating before very much longer that she always knew The McCanns were Innocent.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:41 pm

If Gonc has settled, and promised to SHUT IT forever more, it's over for them and their hate campaign. Even if he has just dreamed up another excuse, it's as good as the end.

If he cannot face Ms Duarte in court, well, what does that say about him?

I will be glad to get firm information about...whatever is going on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 pm

They will think of something, Bonny. Hence all the garbage about Conspiracies and Cover Ups. They have been laying the ground for this eventuality for years. Gonc caving in isn't going to stop them.
But The Condolences to Gonc could be interesting.

Don't know what Bennett will do, but he will have to pay up eventually.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:32 pm

I simply do not see how Gonc thinks he can fight another case, not after he was used as a floor mop by the Faro criminal court.

He's got to pay for all of that, remember. I don't know if he can, legally, even defend yet another legal action, if he hasn't paid the bill for his last court defeat.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:33 pm

If he cannot face the court on this, that says he is finished.

Can you imagine what will happen when he has to apologize? Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:41 pm

It isn't going to be pretty, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:07 pm

No it won't. Can't wait. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:12 pm

bb1 wrote:I simply do not see how Gonc thinks he can fight another case, not after he was used as a floor mop by the Faro criminal court.

He's got to pay for all of that, remember. I don't know if he can, legally, even defend yet another legal action, if he hasn't paid the bill for his last court defeat.

But his money and property have been sequestered, Bonny, so he could argue that he cannot pay.
However, the total destruction of his so called Honour is another matter, especially as he says he wrote The Book to restore his Honour. Nothing to do with money, no siree.
But whatever happens, there will be No Money left after all is said and done, because his debts are colossal.
He has well and truly dug his own grave. There is no way out. If he goes to Trial for Libel he will be shredded. And that will be the worst thing of all for him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:17 pm

lily wrote:No it won't. Can't wait. biggrin Pcorneater

I just hope that he fades into obscurity. His life as he knew it is over. His Thug Days are done. No Fame, No Glory. Just a Portuguese Peasant. One of those people that he lorded over. Oh, the ignominy. Queuing up for Social Security like all of the people he so despised.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Sabot, that is Karma in all her glory for you.

The God/ The Universe knows for better than we do what is necessary to right the wrongs. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:36 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, that is Karma in all her glory for you.

The God/ The Universe knows for better than we do what is necessary to right the wrongs. Pcorneater

I don't think I actually believe that, Lily. I believe that bad people are their own destruction. They get so cocky with the knowledge of how clever they are that they think they will always get away with whatever they think they have a right to do.
First Premise. Think about being caught because you likely will be eventually. After that you could spend some time on whether or not it is wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:42 pm

If Gonc has folded, then Bennett is up Sh*t Creek, too.

He can hardly use Gonc's potboiler to defend himself, when its author failed to defend it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:59 pm

bb1 wrote:If Gonc has folded, then Bennett is up Sh*t Creek, too.

He can hardly use Gonc's potboiler to defend himself, when its author failed to defend it....

Bennett never defended his own pathetic attempt at a Pot Boiler, based on Gonc's Pot Boiler. And he did get the chance to do so. So he can't have thought much of it to begin with.

Oh, Sorry. Bennett is going to The Court of Yuman Rites. And who knows, they might love it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Bennett has to go to the High Court and lose before he can go anywhere near the ECHR, Sabot.

And I really don't think that committing contempt of court is a Yuman Rite, anyway. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:16 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett has to go to the High Court and lose before he can go anywhere near the ECHR, Sabot.

And I really don't think that committing contempt of court is a Yuman Rite, anyway. Pcorneater

Sorry. I thought Bennett had already made an application to The ECHR because Carter Ruck made him stop selling his Pot Boiler.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:17 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Whoever would have thought? So predictable.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3