JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 Empty Re: Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:56 pm

It's not a good idea to march unless you know HOW to march, or there's a lot of you. Preferably both.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found! - Page 40 Empty Re: Breaking News!!!! Richard III's Body Found!

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Today's Plantagenet news.

I am sure you will all be thrilled skinny to know I have tracked down a twitterfeed of events at the MoJ hearing. It sounds excruciating.

https://twitter.com/BigDaddyPete

Sample:

Peter Warzynski ‏@BigDaddyPete 1 hr
A Philippa Langley outburst has just been cut short by judges. It's getting interesting.

Philippa Langley has handed a note to the judges. There's a five minute break so it can be read.

Court is back in session. "No more notes," judges say. A flurry of comments have been submitted from members of the public gallery. #RIII

Just....just stop it, all of you.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh My. How incredibly important.

Put the poor soul back where they found him. They should never have dug him up in the first place. I am fast losing the feeling of ancient times and the love with which he was buried.
This is all so unseemly. Fighting over a dead bag of bones is disgusting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:48 pm

It's a car park now, they can't put him back there. But seeing as how some of the material from that church was salvaged and is now part of the fabric of Leicester cathedral a few hundred yards away, then there really shouldn't have been this squalid argument about it.

There wasn't an argument until these batty women got involved and started shouting about Yuman Rites. Preparations should have been being finalised for his lying in state and reburial in the cathedral.

I am deeply sorry for people like LL and others in the Richard III society. They pulled off the impossible, and it has led to a rethinking of the whole history, and culture, of England, and it is all being tarnished by this nonsense. It isn't as if the rest of York greatly wants Richard, except as an exhibit on their tourist trails.

It is actually hard to think of anything MORE disrespectful, under the circumstances, than taking him to York to spend eternity in close proximity to the Henry Tudor Experience, FFS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Excuse me. They dug him up from a Car Park, so why can't they put him back? His reburial there wouldn't cause anymore of an upheaval than his original unearthing caused. Or have they parked a car on it by now? I don't think so.
Will there be no memorial to where he was found? No Cross to mark the spot? Nothing for people to gawp at?

Okay, bury him in The Cathedral next door, but let's not assume that The Council have gained a parking space.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:18 pm

I am watching The Tudors at the moment, although not sure how authentic this is. But pretty bloody anyway. There was me thinking that Thomas Moore was a man of conscience while he was just as bloody as the rest of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:52 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Don't. I can't bear this. The only thing left to do is to fall about laughing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:09 pm

I wish they would stop this nonsense and let the poor man be laid to rest with dignity. It's probably a good idea he is currently behind locked doors, or one of these madwomen would try to kidnap him, or whatever it is you do with a skeletal Plantagenet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:36 pm

You bury them under the stairs I've heard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Lord above, he was a king not Mick Jagger. Do those women have any wits about them?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:03 pm

I swear they think he's going to arise and thank them or something, Lily. Frankly, if he was in any fit state to do any arising, he's more likely to smite them mightily for trying to get him deposited next to the Henry Tudor Experience as part of the York Tourist trail.

They really do need to take a step back, and a long hard look at themselves. And stop wasting taxpayers' money on this self-indulgent fangirl nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:22 pm

We've seen a lot of this behavior, wasting tax payers money, from our own experiences on forums.

Egos and who cares the cost?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Today's Plantagenet Twitternews:

Day two of the Richard III judicial review will include representation from the council and a right to reply from the Alliance. #RIII

Peter Warzynski ‏@BigDaddyPete 29 mins
Judge: "I would have thought Richard III would have raised an eyebrow if he thought there was a public consultation over his burial." #RIII

Peter Warzynski ‏@BigDaddyPete 4 mins
The judicial review is over. It could be weeks before a judgement is made. #RIII

Thankfully, the judge appears to be in touch with reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:55 pm

The court is giving every impression of being pee'd off with this nonsense.

https://twitter.com/quentinrayner

Quentin Rayner ‏@quentinrayner 2 hrs
Alliance QC: Queen, CofE, Catholic Church, citizens of Leic & York, distant relatives, general public should all be consulted. #RichardIII

Quentin Rayner ‏@quentinrayner 2 hrs
Lady Justice Hallett to Alliance QC: I have found your case difficult to understand. #RichardIII
-----
Quentin Rayner ‏@quentinrayner 1 hr
Lady Justice Hallett to Alliance QC: I'm not finding your flourishes useful. Stick to the arguments. #RichardIII

Quentin Rayner ‏@quentinrayner 1 hr
Lord Justice Ouseley: Kings of that era weren't democrats. #RichardIII

Quentin Rayner ‏@quentinrayner 57 mins
#RichardIII Judicial Review concludes. Reserved judgement expected in next 4-6 weeks. @bbcemt

Actually, the whole thing is H8's fault due to him being a bit of a failure in the codpiece department. If he hadn't destroyed the monasteries and Catholic churches to marry his mistress, the tomb wouldn't have been lost in the first place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:14 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40