JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Thanks, Pedro, very revealing. You know who this is?

by dewi lennard from Other on 14-09-2012 09:27:00

That's that nutjob kiki, who is obsessed with phone calls and clones. Real, nasty hater that one - she's so bad, she was kicked off not-Bennett's site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail: Is Maddie's legacy the real reason this little girl was taken into care?

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:33 pm

more lies from a corrupt, incompetent portuguese police, but, this is what to expect from this police.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:35 pm

that name is new to me, I don´t know who that person is: "dewi lennard".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Yes, you are wrong. As a matter of fact, children were not allowed into restaurants in Britain due to the neglectful way Brits tend to raise their own. I am quite sure how your country fellow-men behave when their are abroad and, especially, without any alcohol restrictions.

That is absolute rubbish. Children are made welcome in pubs and restaurants nowadays - they go out of their way to cater to families.

Why do these people tell lies all the time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:that name is new to me, I don´t know who that person is: "dewi lennard".

I do, Pedro, she is a notorious hater:

http://twitter.com/kikoratton

She's not worth arguing with, disgusting creature, but she is anything but a 'normal member of the public'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 pm

The Portugal News has since learnt that their vow of silence was taken after local authorities recommended they do not speak to the media.

I see. They aren't allowed to defend themselves, but the police can put their child on FB?

I hope the Embassy gets involved in this, the new Ambassador seems like a very nice lady.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

a notorious hater? the hell with that notorious hater.

I agree with you bb1:

"She's not worth arguing with, disgusting creature, but she is anything but a 'normal member of the public'."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 pm

about: "I hope the Embassy gets involved in this, the new Ambassador seems like a very nice lady.",

I agree with you bb1, someone should tell her about this.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:47 pm

As a matter of fact, children were not allowed into restaurants in Britain due to the neglectful way Brits tend to raise their own. I am quite sure how your country fellow-men behave when their are abroad and, especially, without any alcohol restrictions.

What a load of sh*te!

As I said earlier, families are made very welcome in pubs and restaurants these days.

There are virtually NO restrictions on alcohol in the UK - which has caused other problems, due to clubs being open till 2 or 3 am. There is actually a case to be made for restrictions to be introduced, as the UK is almost MORE liberal than the Continent.

But the days are long gone when people had to go abroad to get a drink in the afternoon, or 11pm.

Portugal is going to rue this constant anti-British propaganda; Spain doesn't carry on like this, and if there is one country which DOES get the worst of the Brits abroad, it's Spain.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm

bb1, I agree with you:

"As a matter of fact, children were not allowed into restaurants in Britain due to the neglectful way Brits tend to raise their own. I am quite sure how your country fellow-men behave when their are abroad and, especially, without any alcohol restrictions.

What a load of sh*te!

As I said earlier, families are made very welcome in pubs and restaurants these days.

There are virtually NO restrictions on alcohol in the UK - which has caused other problems, due to clubs being open till 2 or 3 am. There is actually a case to be made for restrictions to be introduced, as the UK is almost MORE liberal than the Continent.

But the days are long gone when people had to go abroad to get a drink in the afternoon, or 11pm.

Portugal is going to rue this constant anti-British propaganda; Spain doesn't carry on like this, and if there is one country which DOES get the worst of the Brits abroad, it's Spain.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:56 pm

The story doesn't even make sense, Pedro.

I don't know whether or not the mum is pregnant, and actually, it's none of my business. But let's say she isn't, and she and her husband had, as alleged, three glasses of wine each - and they were too drunk to stand? On three glasses of wine?

I don't believe it, frankly,

Three bottles, maybe. Not three glasses.

Other reports say they had an unfinished bottle of wine on their table. Well, unless they were drinking some kind of super-strong firewater, they simply could NOT be as drunk as alleged.

IMO, the fact that they were not breathalysed says it all - that should have been automatic.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:57 pm

it only makes sense for a corrupt, incompetent pt police.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:01 pm

pt police accuses the couple of being drunk (without evidence to prove it), but, the same police did nothing when sacked, liar, corrupt, incompetent gonçalo amaral spent hours drinking beer with lunches, also caught driving drunk with his daughter in a car, drunk, at high-speed through the night, this reveals everything about pt police.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 pm

This is an interesting comment:

So according to media reports, they ordered a bottle of wine between them but hadn't finished it and yet they were... heavily intoxicated and had abandoned their daughter...... who was in her buggy.... who jumped out of it and started to run towards a main road.... and the mother couldn't catch her...maybe due to the fact that she is pregnant.....? (not widely reported)

And their child has been taken from them?

This is disgusting prejudice, the likes of which would never happen to a gypsy , let alone a middle class Portuguese couple.
This in a country where diplomats and tv presenters accused of child abuse are seemingly immune from prosecution and police do not have the competence or desire to investigate disappeared children.

Dear oh dear. What sort of a country are we becoming?

If they had been marked as Jews on their foreheads and this was 1939 Germany there would be not outcry as has been the case so far.

Do we in Portugal 2102 want to harass foreigners and tourists as a result of our pathetic prejudices that all 'bifes' are alcoholics and can't feed their children properly ?

Give the child back to their parents before the psychological damage done to her goes beyond repair.

Portuguese police shame on you.

by Miguel Santos from Lisbon on 14-09-2012 03:43:00
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:05 pm

This so stupid. They are just compounding the felony. I doubt that even your average Hater would take children to Portugal these days. If there is such a thing as an Average Hater. The Police don't say, "Excuse me, are you an Amaral Supporter", they just target anyone who speaks English.
I did think about mentioning this quite some time ago, but you all know me. I don't go out of my way to make contentious remarks. But this is getting ridiculous.
And when did The Portuguese Police last snatch a Portuguese child from the streets?

There is an element amongst The Portuguese Police that have a desire to get their own back, and it has been going on for some considerable time. And I do know this to be true. But the really stupid thing is that we don't despise all of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 pm

It was the business of sticking that picture of the child - UN-pixilated at first - on their damned FB page that got me, Sabot.

It was such a clear breach of privacy, such obvious propaganda, so unprofessional, that it niggled me.

I don't know exactly what happened here, but I don't believe the official version for one minute.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 pm

about: " I don't believe the official version for one minute", if it comes from pt police, it is not reliable, I don´t believe a word when comes from pt police.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:25 pm

bb1 wrote:This is an interesting comment:

So according to media reports, they ordered a bottle of wine between them but hadn't finished it and yet they were... heavily intoxicated and had abandoned their daughter...... who was in her buggy.... who jumped out of it and started to run towards a main road.... and the mother couldn't catch her...maybe due to the fact that she is pregnant.....? (not widely reported)

And their child has been taken from them?

This is disgusting prejudice, the likes of which would never happen to a gypsy , let alone a middle class Portuguese couple.
This in a country where diplomats and tv presenters accused of child abuse are seemingly immune from prosecution and police do not have the competence or desire to investigate disappeared children.

Dear oh dear. What sort of a country are we becoming?

If they had been marked as Jews on their foreheads and this was 1939 Germany there would be not outcry as has been the case so far.

Do we in Portugal 2102 want to harass foreigners and tourists as a result of our pathetic prejudices that all 'bifes' are alcoholics and can't feed their children properly ?

Give the child back to their parents before the psychological damage done to her goes beyond repair.

Portuguese police shame on you.

by Miguel Santos from Lisbon on 14-09-2012 03:43:00

Ah Ha, so all of Portugal isn't frightfully enamoured of their Police. What a surprise. The Tide is Turning. Tick Bloody Tock.
Amaral has done this. Who's a clever boy?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:38 pm

bb1 wrote:It was the business of sticking that picture of the child - UN-pixilated at first - on their damned FB page that got me, Sabot.

It was such a clear breach of privacy, such obvious propaganda, so unprofessional, that it niggled me.

I don't know exactly what happened here, but I don't believe the official version for one minute.

So why did they do that? The child isn't lost. Everybody knows exactly where she is.
Foot, Bullet, Shot.
Nasty, nasty people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Yes, it was nasty - and very unprofessional.

Given that CdM is a litany of child abuse, and violence towards children, and that the Casa Pia scandal is still rumbling on, it really might be an idea for the police to clean up their own backyards instead of snatching British children on very dubious grounds and putting them on FB.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:56 pm

How very convienient, this child was taken in to care, in LISBON!
And who now lives in LISBON?

If the Portuguese are so caring and concerned towards children who's parents have a drink. Why the bloody hell was Gonc's daughter never taken in to care. He was pissed out of his brain wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Maggs, your words are mine:

"How very convienient, this child was taken in to care, in LISBON!

If the Portuguese are so caring and concerned towards children who's parents have a drink. Why the bloody hell was Gonc's daughter never taken in to care. He was pissed out of his brain"

when sacked, liar, corrupt, incompetent gonçalo amaral was caught driving drunk with his daughter in a car, drunk, at high-speed through the night, his daughter should have been taken in to care, because amaral does not fit in the profile of being a good parent, from the moment he we was caught, car aprehended, amaral presented to judge, to prison for reckless driving, for put his daughter in danger.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Sheesh. I am getting really fired up again now. The Portuguese Police wreck the reputation of a really beautiful country, but someone always has to get hurt. And it is always The Victim.
And spending the next bloody twenty years sorting them out just isn't good enough.

How long before Amaral is in Court for beating up Leandro Silva? How long before The Ciprianos get anything like Justice? How long before Cristovao is called to answer?

Oh, and how long before The Libel Trial actually happens?
Do they think that we are all going to get bored and go away?
CarlyMichelle doesn't know the first thing about commitment when it comes to the likes of me. I shall see her, Jimmy. I didn't survive being a Bus Conductress on The Glasgow Buses out of Ibrox by being a wimp. Although I have to say that I always found Glaswegians to be utterly charming and protective of me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Oh, ignore her, Sabot, she's desperate for someone to pay attention to her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Maggs wrote:How very convienient, this child was taken in to care, in LISBON!

If the Portuguese are so caring and concerned towards children who's parents have a drink. Why the bloody hell was Gonc's daughter never taken in to care. He was pissed out of his brain wker

Oh so true, Maggs. Even his wife reported him for driving his daughter around when he was drunk in charge of a Police Car. But The Forkers don't want to know about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next