JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher Empty Schoolgirl runs away with teacher

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher Daily-mail-sep26-1-329x437

http://news.sky.com/story/989184/missing-megan-police-release-ferry-cctv

Missing Megan: Police Release Ferry CCTV

Missing schoolgirl Megan Stammers is pictured holding hands with maths teacher Jeremy Forrest on board a ferry last Thursday.

Police have released pictures of missing teenager Megan Stammers and her teacher Jeremy Forrest taken on board a ferry to France.

The CCTV images show the couple walking hand in hand on the Dover to Calais vessel at 9.30pm last Thursday. It comes after it emerged their relationship had been under investigation before they ran away together.

Chief Inspector Jason Tingley, from Sussex Police, said: "We are releasing this photo to show Megan and Jeremy's appearance at the time they travelled to France as we believe it will improve the public's ability to recognise the pair together.

"Although they entered France, it is possible that they are elsewhere now. Therefore our objectives are to identify where they are and for them to contact us, so we can bring Megan home safely."

The parents of the 15-year-old have made an emotional appeal for her to get in contact with them.

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher Jeremy-1-522x293

Jeremy Forrest, also known as Jeremy Ayre: (Pic: Jeremy Ayre/YouTube)

It has now emerged that concerns were expressed to another teacher about their relationship, following a school trip to Los Angeles in February.

A friend from Bishop Bell Church of England School in Eastbourne, East Sussex, said that another classmate had raised the issue after seeing the pair holding hands on the flight home.

The 15-year-old said: "I kind of knew it was gonna happen because of the way they were with each other and my friends were talking about it when they were on the LA trip.

"It was obvious it was gonna happen. They were always together... on the plane apparently they were holding hands."

An East Sussex County Council spokesman said: "Because the investigations are ongoing, we are not going to comment in detail, however the school and the county council had been addressing and investigating concerns that had been raised, in line with procedure, when this happened.

"That investigation will continue and we will decide what action to take."

The pair travelled on a ferry from Dover to Calais on Thursday evening and were due to come back to the UK on Sunday, but did not use their return tickets.

A text message, believed to be from the teenager, was sent to one of her friends saying she had arrived safely in France but did not come from her own phone, police revealed.

On Monday, Megan's parents urged the teenager to come home.

Her mother Danielle Wilson made a direct appeal to her daughter, saying: "Sweetheart, I don't care what you've done or why, I just want you home."

With her voice breaking, she also said: "Please darling, just do anything - text me, ring me, send me a message. I've sent you a message on Facebook, just do anything. The phone number hasn't changed at home, just ring, please sweetheart."

Describing her daughter as "so loving, so caring", Ms Wilson added: "You know that your adorable princess wants her adorable mermaid back."

Her father Martin Stammers described Megan as "just adorable". He added: "I just want you to come home safe and well."

Both parents said her disappearance was out of character.

"She is always in at 7pm, she is not one of these kids to roam the streets, she doesn't go out drinking or anything like that. She doesn't like the dark so she had never been out after dark," Ms Wilson said.

She added: "It is completely out of character, this is not her, she is not like this."

Megan's family have set up a website Megan Stammers Missing to raise awareness of her disappearance.

Appeals for information have also been posted on Facebook and Twitter. On social networking site ask.fm, Megan recently said she was "excited" about her future and that her motto in life was "You only live once".

In 2009, a teacher at Bishop Bell C of E School was jailed for seven years after grooming two pupils on social networking site Bebo.

Robert Healy, then aged 27, had sex three or four times with one teenage victim after taking her back to his father's house over a period of a fortnight.

Jailing him at Lewes Crown Court, Judge Charles Kemp said his "predatory" behaviour was a "grave breach of trust".

Police believe Megan had left the UK willingly and urged her and Mr Forrest to contact them.

Mr Tingley appealed for any members of the public who see the couple or Mr Forrest's black Ford Fiesta, registration GJ08 RJO, to contact police.

:: Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on +44 1273 475 432 or text +44 7786 208 090.

====================

He looks a right sleazebag. Here's hoping Megan comes to her senses and walks into the nearest French police station.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher Empty Re: Schoolgirl runs away with teacher

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Not a good situation at all, Pedro. I really don't like the sound of this guy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Don't quite know what to make of this....

Missing Megan: France Not Pursing Teacher

A senior prosecutor in France says authorities do not consider missing maths teacher Jeremy Forrest to be a criminal suspect.

There have been no reported sightings of 15-year-old schoolgirl Megan Stammers or her maths teacher Jeremy Forrest since the pair crossed into France and they could be anywhere in Europe, police have said.

Detectives searching for the pair have stressed their primary concern was to bring the schoolgirl back unharmed.

Sussex Police Chief Inspector Jason Tingley, said: "Although they entered France, it is possible that they are elsewhere now. Therefore our objectives are to identify where they are and for them to contact us, so we can bring Megan home safely".

The news comes as 30-year-old Forrest's father also called for the pair to get in touch and return home.

Speaking from his home in Kent, Jim Forrest told reporters his son was "a gentle and caring" man who was extremely vulnerable.

"I am worried about Jeremy. I am not worried about Megan. I can tell you my son is one of the most gentle, caring people you will ever meet. I worry for him more than Megan in case he flips."

The 15-year-old's 'bucket list' of 50 life ambitions has also been discovered online. The final item on her wish list - to "fall in love" - had been crossed out.

Conflicting reports have suggested police may have been aware of the pair's relationship for some time and that the pair's mobile phones were seized before they fled.

However, it now seems just one phone was taken for examination but it is not clear whose phone it was.

Police reportedly told the Daily Mirror: "The first time police were aware of any concerns about Megan and Mr Forrest was last week and we have been liaising with the school since then.

"We do know that she has spoken about perhaps going somewhere."

Former students at Bishop Bell Church of England School told Sky News that Megan should return home.

"I just think that she should come home. I know it could be scary because what's going to happen to Mr Forrest but I can tell by the news that her family is really worried about her," said former pupil Shanice Dolan.

More at:

http://news.sky.com/story/989565/missing-megan-france-not-pursing-teacher

Does that mean they are not actively being looked for in France?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 am

While some French media have shown a picture of Megan, many refuse to do so because of a fear of falling foul of privacy legislation, while others have had no hesitation in describing the couple as ‘lovers’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209179/Megan-Stammers-We-arrest-Jeremy-Forrest-broken-laws-say-prosecutors.html#ixzz27eygpYoR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They weren't worried about that a couple of weeks ago...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Missing Megan: Arrest Warrant For Teacher

Jeremy Forrest's father will urge him to come home with pupil Megan Stammers as police issue a European warrant for his arrest.

A European arrest warrant has been issued for Jeremy Forrest - the married teacher who fled to the Continent with teenage pupil Megan Stammers.

The last confirmed sighting of Megan, 15, and 30-year-old Mr Forrest - who taught maths at Bishop Bell C of E School in Eastbourne, East Sussex - was from CCTV cameras on board a ferry from Dover to Calais in France at 9.30pm last Thursday.

The release of two images of the pair, arm in arm and holding hands, was intended to trigger a response from the public about their whereabouts.

But there have been no further sightings, police have said, and they may no longer be in France.

The arrest warrant came as Mr Forrest's father is to make a public appeal for his son to return home with her.

More at:

http://news.sky.com/story/990051/missing-megan-arrest-warrant-for-teacher
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 pm

An EAW is the only way to get many continental forces to act in this matter as the local police will not intervene when no crime has been committed on their territory. I believe that the French are stating that what this man has done does not constitute a crime under French law.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Lord spare us from stupid people with dirty minds....

Re: Maths teacher runs off with pupil.
PeterMac Today at 11:23 am

15 or 16, that is the question being argued about in the comment columns.

Now re-read the lyrics of the song

What a difference a day makes
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain

My yesterday was blue, dear
Today I'm a part of you, dear
My lonely nights are through, dear
Since you said you were mine

What a difference a day makes
There's a rainbow before me
Skies above can't be stormy
Since that moment of bliss, that thrilling kiss

It's heaven when you find romance on your menu
What a difference a day made
And the difference is you

Fairly transparent, don't you think.

Actually, no. What I do think is that anyone who can find 'smut' in the lyrics of What A Difference A Day Makes, which was written in 1934, really ought to seek help from a mental health professional.

It's as bad as the incident when they thought the lyrics of Bang Bang Bang were a death threat against Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

The age of sexual consent is 15 in France.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm

That seems to be what has led to the EAW, Sabot:

http://news.sky.com/story/990051/megan-teachers-parents-make-emotional-appeal

The officer in charge, Chief Inspector Jason Tingley, said: "We are working closely with an enquiry team in Paris.

"Efforts abroad have been specifically focussed on information gathering. We are in a position to act swiftly to any information concerning their whereabouts.

"Locating the pair to ensure their safe return remains our top priority. This has probably not gone the way that Megan or Jeremy expected.

"Jeremy will be aware that he has questions to answer, and making contact with us is the best way he can do this.

"As part of the process of working with the French authorities, we have secured an international letter of request and a European Arrest Warrant.

"These orders, which have been obtained with the help of the Crown Prosecution Service, enable us to work with the European authorities, and are in relation to an offence of child abduction. This means taking Megan without the consent of her parents.

The Sun produced missing posters in English and French for the teenager
"The full details of this warrant have been circulated to every EU country. When the pair are found in an EU country, Jeremy can be arrested and Megan will be taken into protection."

I should think Megan will be starting to get a bit fed up of her runaway Romeo round about now - he doesn't look like much of a catch, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:19 am

This could be interesting. Presuming that they are in France. You can't be extradited from France for something that isn't a crime in France. And it could be argued that she left UK of her own volition.
Not sure that arresting him is going to help matters at this stage as she could still be seeing this as an adventure, and consequently, persecution of the love of her life. And I doubt that she will come to any great or further harm, if in fact she has come to any harm at all. Also, she isn't far off sixteen.
Once they have discovered if she is okay then it might be better to leave her to go home of her own accord.
I don't have any great thoughts on the teacher, pupil thing with girls of that age, who are often as much to blame by persistent pursuit. And some men are just weak. Ultimately he stands to lose much more than she does.
And No, This doesn't mean that I approve, just that I can see how it happened.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 am

I don't have any great thoughts on the teacher, pupil thing with girls of that age, who are often as much to blame by persistent pursuit. And some men are just weak. Ultimately he stands to lose much more than she does.
And No, This doesn't mean that I approve, just that I can see how it happened.

My attitude too. I was going to point out that it may not have been the teacher who instigated this; a 15 year old girl can be provocative and if the 'target of her affection' is weak then, yes, she could inveigle him to run away with her. It is not her life that will be ruined, it is his, his family, wife, children and. of course any chance of his resuming teaching has gone right out the window. The girl will be seen as a bit of a saucy miss, even a person with low morals, but she will, as has happened with other runaways, be sent to a school some distance from where she lives. There is only one loser in all this, IMO. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks, LL. I thought I was going to get blasted. That is one very attractive and mature looking young lady, and they all seem to be at it at 15 or younger these days, so I don't have much doubt that she knew what she was doing.
As you say, she will come out of this with an interesting reputation, while his life is ruined. I can only assume that he was too besotted to see this.
Meanwhile, she is playing "Juliet" while he will likely finish up on The Paedophile Register.
This could be why France lowered the age of consent.

Incidentally, the same applies homosexuals who are often targetted by young boys.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 am

When I saw her pic, ma petite, I thought her far older than 15. And really, how long is it going to take for the average male to realise that he is ruled by other things, not his head - and I don't mean his heart!! I wonder how happy her life was/is, that she should choose to run off with what appears to be a scruffy individual? Maybe she just wanted adventure? One up on her mates? Who knows? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 am

Some odd aspects of her life, LL. Her mother wasn't married to Mr. Stammers whose name Megan has, and who was raising her since splitting with her mother. This doesn't sound like a very stable family life. So I can't help wondering what is going to come out.
Did you know that the age of sexual consent in Spain is 13? All of this is going to cause some headaches with that European Arrest Warrant, especially if it cannot be proved that they had sex before they left UK. Neither can I see the Abduction angle working as she left UK voluntarily.
In France, if he is arrested, then he will have to go before a Magistrate, who will decide if The EAW is relevant, and it isn't looking very relevant to me at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:54 am

It would help the situation a lot if Megan would pick up the phone and let someone - parents, police, Sun, anyone - know she is OK.

It would also take the heat out of the situation. And I really cannot see her being quite as keen on her rather boring, nerdy, companion if they aren't being treated as romantic runaways, but rather as nuisances.

I don't think it's got anything to do with her homelife, Sabot - she's hardly the first teenage girl to take off with someone unsuitable. Gretna Green is famous for catering to runaway lovers.

Incidentally, the denizens of not-Bennett's site should be ashamed of themselves for turning this into an obscene 'chat' about hidden meanings.

Bunch of sicko freaks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Interesting that Scottish Laws were different from England, Bonny. Perhaps it's time for England to take another look at the law regarding teenage sexual consent, as France and Spain have. There is a big difference in knowing what's good for them and what they will actually do without though of consequences, especially when The State makes it easy for them. Everything is slanted against him and towards her regardless of her part in this. It would take a mighty man to turn down that if it was launched at him on a persistent basis, especially if he himself was not very happy.
In my opinion it is The Law that is wrong. Encourage these young girls to have sex wholesale, and then tell them who they can do it with. This isn't going to work. They make their own choices. That in my experience is what sex is all about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher Jeremy+Forrest

Personally, I find Mr Forrest somewhat lacking in the Love God stakes, but hey ho. Each to their own.

I think I am most sorry for his wife - not least because the disgusting hounders and their ilk are 'speculating' about it being all her fault for not being a Stepford Wife.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 pm

They've been found:

http://news.sky.com/story/990664/missing-megan-stammers-found-in-france

Missing Megan Stammers 'Found In France'
Maths teacher Jeremy Forrest is arrested after the 15-year-old schoolgirl is tracked down to Bordeaux.

Missing schoolgirl Megan Stammers has been located in Bordeaux with her maths teacher Jeremy Forrest, according to Sussex police.

In a statement, police said: "They were found today (Friday 28 September) at 12.15pm UK time. Mr Forrest has been arrested and Megan has been taken into protection."

Police received seven calls about the 15-year-old's possible whereabouts after her father made an emotional appeal on the BBC's Crimewatch programme on Thursday night.

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:32 pm

"Garde de Vu." Now there's a new one for us. It means, "Needs to be looked at", but not necessarily guilty. "Needs to be" being in the Past Tense. I guess I must be better at French Tenses than I thought I was.
What an education.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:35 pm

She'll make a fortune from the gossip media and chatshow circuit. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:58 pm

bb1 wrote:She'll make a fortune from the gossip media and chatshow circuit. Pcorneater

Don't make me want to vomit. But you are almost certainly right. Or her Parents, Step Parents, or Step Step Parents will. And sorry if this is politically incorrect, but I do hold these people responsible for not knowing that this girl had been carrying on an inappropriate relationship with her teacher for seven months. Posting dubious photos on Face Book, and having inappropriate conversations. All of the signs were there if they had been interested.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:25 pm

CSI Petey took time off making salacious and obscene remarks on an open forum long enough to pronounce that the woman who told the Sun she thought she saw the couple in Paris was making it up:

Re: Maths teacher runs off with pupil.
PeterMac Today
So not Paris - The Sun
nor Spain - The Olive Press !!!

He would be well advised to take his head out of the sewer and pay attention to boring little details...

French police said that the pair was found in the street in the centre of Bordeaux.

Local media reported they had travelled to the city by train after leaving Forrest's car in Paris and were picked up on La Rue Sainte Catherine. Forrest was said to have tried to get a job in a bar during the last 24 hours.

http://news.sky.com/story/990664/missing-megan-stammers-found-in-france
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Oh Dear. This gets more sad by the minute. But I can't help feeling that dragging her back home against her will is not going to help her long term equilibrium. Someone should have been paying attention to that some months ago.
I hope he stays in France. Sending him to prison in UK isn't going to help anyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 pm

It'll all come out in the wash, Sabot. Dragging the star-crossed lovers apart won't help matters, it never does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next