JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 Empty Re: Schoolgirl runs away with teacher

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 pm

http://www.cityvox.fr/bars-et-cafes_bordeaux/hms-victory_200148230/Profil-Lieu

By Alison Cummins, HMS Victory
English pub with 9 Draught beers, terrace and 2 floors! Concerts twice a week and 2 big screens, great for watching sports! English pub with 9 beers, terrace, 2 floors! Concerts and sports broadcasts on two large screens and 5 HDTVs!

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 629506_190x125_

No, no danger there of anyone recognising them from the UK media! Great idea!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl runs away with teacher - Page 3 Empty Re: Schoolgirl runs away with teacher

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 pm

What matters here is that she was found safe and sound, will very soon be returned to her parents.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 pm

I think she deserves a good smack, but I doubt she will get it. What they will do to him is a matter of Law.
I find the whole thing to be particularly distasteful. No child of fifteen should be disporting herself on The Internet in the way in which she has been allowed to do. Or not, depending on what you think she is. She is either a child, or she isn't. Read your Law. If this is a Child then something has gone seriously wrong.
I don't actually give q damn about him. He is a big boy and he will have to deal with his stupidity.
But when would any of us put a child in a cleavage revealing jumper with a string of pearls around her neck? I found that to be quite awful. Fifteen, oh really.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Is there anyone out there who can see her culpability? Although not necessarily her blame. Am I the only one who thinks that she also behaved badly? Is this to be what will happen? Actually has been happening for decades. Silly little girls get pregnant at the hands of nasty men, and then we all have to pay to support them and their passing hormones.
What ever happened to the days when there was some shame attached to opening your legs to anyone who sweet talked you, simply because you didn't know how to say No.
I knew about that one when I was 15, although I didn't actually know why because no one told me. I just didn't do it. Nameless is sometimes best.
Actually, I eventually sussed what it all meant, and nearly had a nervous breakdown from shock, horror. My Mother did this? How utterly disgusting. How could she?
But there you go. Such is life.
Nowadays it is mandatory.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:34 pm

It takes two to tango, ma petite; I know it is thought old-fashioned to have morals, and if that is the case then I am proud to be a fuddy-duddy. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Thank you, Pedro.

As Forrest is a musician of sorts, perhaps he should have included this in his repertoire:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Yes bb1, I agree with you, you welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 pm

I have come to the conclusion that I do not care if Ms Stammers was doing the Dance of the Seven Veils in front of Forrest - he was a teacher, and a married man twice her age. This debate wouldn't be going on if he had run off with a fifteen-year-old schoolboy, would it? His motives would have been crystal-clear then.

It is possible that they are a pair of love-struck idiots, but it is equally possible that his motives and behaviour were somewhat more sinister. No doubt it will all come out in court, and I suspect some nasty surprises all round are in store.

One person I am sorry for is his poor wife, to be publicly humiliated like this after a year of marriage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3