JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Naked Rambler Back In England EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Naked Rambler Back In England

Go down

Naked Rambler Back In England Empty Naked Rambler Back In England

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:37 pm

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4581319/The-Naked-Rambler-is-gone-in-a-flash.html

The Naked Rambler is gone in a flash

NAKED Rambler Stephen Gough headed off into an English sunset last night after finally crossing the border — six years after he arrived starkers in Scotland.
Naturist Gough, 53, was homeward bound after marching all the way from Edinburgh in the buff without being arrested.
Since coming here on a plane in 2006 Gough has been behind bars almost constantly after racking up an amazing 18 convictions related to his nudity.
But his persistence paid off when he was freed from Edinburgh’s Saughton nick on Friday and cops turned a blind eye.
As he jubilantly stepped over into England last night he beamed: “I have a lot of great memories of Scotland and its people that will stay with me as long as I live.”
Gough warned his freedom was still not guaranteed, saying: “I might get arrested in England.” But the oddball couldn’t hide his grin as, surrounded by sheep, he popped open a bottle of champagne and sprayed it around in glee.
The Scottish Sun is the only paper to have followed Gough on the opening leg of his mighty trek home — and we sent him on his way with a hamper of local treats.

Holding our basket — filled to the brim with porridge, Irn-Bru and Tunnock’s tea cakes — Gough offered us his thanks.
He added: “I only found out I liked porridge while I was in prison. I like it the Scottish way — with salt.” We have been with Gough every step of the way as he’s strolled naked through towns and cities on his way to the border — and set up camp each night in a tent.
Gough said: “If I’d asked God for five days of perfect weather walking through Scotland, I couldn’t have had better.”
But the dad-of-two has been getting SUNBURNT despite daytime temperatures only peaking at 10°C (50°F) and plunging to -4°C (25°F) at night. After trekking over the windswept Pentland Hills, Gough started yesterday’s walk near St Boswells. Several hours later he stepped across the border on remote moorland on the Cheviot Hills.
He now hopes to walk the rest of his mammoth 400 mile trek to Eastleigh, Hants, without drawing the attention of the English police.
And he is already dreaming of a reunion with his ex Melanie Roberts, 41 — who accompanied him on a naked walk from Land’s End to John O’Groats in 2005. Gough has enjoyed several phone chats with the hairdresser, who lives and works near Birmingham, since his release from prison.
She had been writing to the former Marine in jail and has previously backed him to carry on living life in the buff.

Now, the naturists could be joining forces once more. Gough said: “We’re going to meet up and hopefully she’ll be able to walk with me for a while. She has been training. I don’t know if she’ll do it naked. I’m not bothered — that’s up to her. As for our relationship, I don’t know what will happen. It would be nice to meet up with her without any expectations.”
In an interview with The Scottish Sun last year, Melanie, who split from Gough in 2006, hailed him her hero.
She said at the time: “I back Steve to the hilt — 100 per cent.” Gough’s most recent five-month prison sentence followed his arrest in July for being naked near a playpark in Dunfermline.
The Scottish Sun was with him when he was nicked just three days after being freed from another stretch behind bars in Perth Prison.
Cops claimed they had received complaints and warned he would cause “fear and alarm” unless he covered up. When he refused, they slung him in jail — just 25 miles into his trip. Gough always denies the charges against him, claiming courts ordering him to wear clothes are a breach of his rights. He has been banged up repeatedly since he was arrested after stripping on a plane to Edinburgh from Southampton in May 2006.
Last night a spokesman for the Scottish branch of British Naturists branded Gough’s departure a “good riddance”.
They said: “The sight of a naked person can cause alarm and embarrassment and it is not something that should be rammed down people's throats.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4581319/The-Naked-Rambler-is-gone-in-a-flash.html#ixzz28wEkmzNB

Thank God. yaydance yaydance yaydance

I feel sorry for the people south of the border on whom he is now going to inflict his sagging, naked self.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down