JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again

2 posters

Go down

Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again Empty Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 am

Naked rambler is arrested three days since walking free (and with no clothes on) after six years in jail

Stephen Gough is charged with breach of the peace
Re-arrested last time just 60 seconds after leaving prison gates
Admits his teenage children are probably 'embarrassed' by him
By NICK ENOCH
PUBLISHED: 19:26, 20 July 2012 | UPDATED: 21:13, 20 July 2012

The so-called 'Naked Rambler' Stephen Gough has been arrested three days after he was released from prison.
Gough, a former Royal Marine who hikes across the country naked, was arrested in Townhill, Dunfermline, this afternoon by officers from Fife Constabulary.
He was released from Perth Prison on Tuesday, having spent the past six years in the Scottish jail.
A spokesman for Fife Constabulary said he was arrested following complaints from members of the public and has been charged with breach of the peace.
The 53-year-old, from Eastleigh in Hampshire, earned the nickname by walking unclothed from Land’s End to John O’Groats after quitting his job as a lorry driver.

Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again Article-2174871-1418619D000005DC-150_634x756

He said earlier this week that he planned to walk to England to see his family.
He told the Sun: 'My children are teenagers so I expect they are embarrassed by me. If I was them and my dad was walking around naked, I suppose I would be embarrassed.'
Wearing just a backpack – he had few other belongings when he entered maximum security Perth Prison – Gough stood still to enjoy the breeze.

He was arrested within 60 seconds of his last release and fully expected the police to do so again.
But, in an apparent shift in attitude, the rambler had been allowed to go on his way.
At the time, he vowed to continue walking around Britain without any clothes on – albeit away from busy main roads.

Gough is interviewed following his release from Perth Prison a few days ago
On his release a few days ago, he said: 'It is nice to be standing here feeling the breeze.
'I haven't been outside a building in the last six years and it is nice to smell the flowers and see the greenery.
'I was kept in solitary all the time. I wasn't given association with other prisoners. I got half an hour in the evening to have a shower and walk up and down the hall when they had been locked away.'
Gough was jailed for 657 days last August for a breach of the peace and contempt of court.
The breach was leaving HMP Perth naked after finishing his previous sentence.
He was also found to be in contempt after representing himself at the sheriff's court – naked.
Gough, who has been convicted 17 times in 10 years, immediately returned to the very cell he had left only hours earlier.

It is a pattern that has repeated itself since May 2006.
He said his latest jail term had 'flown by' and that he had been looking forward to seeing his teenage children, Kiana, 16, and Yarin, 14.
'The first thing I have to do is look through my stuff as I haven't seen it in six years,' he said.
'I am going to head south and see what happens. I haven't seen my kids for ages. It's not all free and easy for me as I might get arrested at any moment.
'I don't know what I am going to do. I could get arrested when I go round the next corner.'
And sure enough, that is what happened today.
He added: 'This is my job. This is my vocation in life at the moment. I have absolutely no regrets.

'To conform with everyone else is the easiest way but when you conform you compromise your principles. I am not going to give up. Stay naked is the word.'
Gough became known as the Naked Rambler after he tried to walk unclothed from Land's End to John O'Groats in 2003.

Gough celebrates reaching John O'Groats following the completion of his naked walk from Land's End in 2004
He was repeatedly arrested and served four months in Inverness Prison, reaching John O'Groats in 2004.
He set off again in 2005 and was repeatedly arrested once he reached Scotland, serving two prison sentences before arriving in 2006.
He returned home but on a flight back to Scotland in May 2006 he was detained once again for a breach of the peace after he went to the toilet and removed his clothes. He has been in prison ever since.
While in prison Gough kept fit by doing step-ups on a chair in his cell.
On his last release, Gough was arrested within 60 seconds for breaching the peace.
He appeared naked in the court dock and was also found guilty of contempt of court for failing to display the 'decency' required by the court process.
Gough had claimed arresting him for walking around naked was a breach of his human rights and his right to freedom of expression.

Sheriff Fletcher said: 'The court expects people to come here in a decent state of dress. That has been explained to you in the past. I gave you the opportunity to dress yourself.'
Despite his preference for nakedness, Gough did concede that he could understand why people would want to wear clothes in a country with Scotland’s cold climate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176625/Naked-rambler-Stephen-Gough-arrested-3-days-walking-6-years-jail.html#ixzz21F8huTcg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again Empty Re: Naked Rambler Arrested Yet Again

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 am

perhaps gonçalo amaral can grant him some of his clothes.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wish the Scots police would just drive him - naked or not - to the Border and point him south.

He can inflict his ageing dangly bits on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down