JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition

+3
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 Empty Re: Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Any truth in the rumours that Jimmy Saville and Osama bin Laden have signed Bennett's effort? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 Empty Re: Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:28 am

Bennett deludes himself:

We need to maintain a healthy rate of signing in order to reach our initial goal of overtaking the other petition.

And where does he think he's going to get 140,000 socks from? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:39 am

Just read that post of his. 1,000 in 36 hours. Golly Gosh.
How many signatures did The Hacked Off Petition have in that time? Well over 50,000 if I remember correctly.
Is he mad or is he mad? Or just seriously deluded?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am

Hilarious, isn't it? The real petition, the Hacked Off one, has gone up overnight by almost as many sigs as Bennett's total sock count. Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

He really seems to believe his guff. Very odd. How long before he realises that his Petition has already bottomed out?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 am

He knows as much about the dynamics of petitions as he does about anything else.

A big fat ZERO.

And he's wasting his time crawling to the media, they've all got dossiers on him an inch thick. Tick tock!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:48 pm

The hounders would appear to be losing the few marbles they ever had...

Re: Leveson Inquiry - report due TODAY 29.11.12 @ 1.30 pm
Portia Today

aquila wrote:
Hacked Off also encourage people to give their postcodes to help them to contact their MP's. Oh my goodness, they wouldn't be harvesting data would they, surely not!

Let me see if I understand this correctly: when I inform McCann and his ilk about my whereabouts, he will then show up on my doorstep, drive me to my local MP, open the door for me and wait inside the car till I have made contact with said MP?

That is very good news, all you doubters and critics out there!

Let's assume for the moment he wouldn't use the time I was inside for ringing the C-Rs of this world to slap me with a subpoena exiting the building.

Now, please tell me in plain english, why any living being would want to supply the McCs with information on his or her whereabouts?

Oh dear! It suddenly dawns on me: they wouldn't be selling this information to Labour, or would they?

Words fail me. I will stick to:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Oh look, it's a book about Bennett's petition....

Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 Lead+Balloon+2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:13 am

You just aren't getting into the spirit of things, Bonny. Bennett has already got my details so why shouldn't he have yours?
And the rest of you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 am

Quite, Sabot. Given his shameful record of stalking and harrassment, only a fool would sign Bennett's effort.

Unless their name is Bin Laden or Jimmy Savile, of course.

Anyway, unlike the real petition, Bennett's effort appears to be flatlining..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Oh dear.....

Bennett: 1,136

Hacked Off: 144113

Bennett does it again....

Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 Darth-vader-epic-fail
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Bennett: 1,149

Hacked Off: 144774

Am I counting this correctly? The hounders are outnumbered 1000 - 1? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Why does Bennett go on chancing his arm? He just makes himself look stupid and ineffectual.
How many of his Petitions have failed now?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:41 pm

He's found another straw to cling pathetically to, his petition being dead in the water:

Number of signatures:
Created by:
Anthony Bennett

How's the real one doing?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Give Bennett a break, Bonny.

He knitted his petition all by himself.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:11 pm

He really shouldn't do these things, he always ends up with egg on his face. Oh wait, what am I saying? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Hounders moaning about success of Hacked Off petition - Page 4 Bennettsock

Someone been in the sock drawer again, have they? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: A discussion on Madeleine McCann began this week on the 'Big Footy' forum...
Jean Yesterday at 10:46 pm

Sadly true; even journalists who were previously sensible and thought-provoking have had their brains converted to mush by the McCanns.

Tut tut! Trollyjean has forgotten her script - she is supposed to welcome the new sock to the forum, not agree with Head Hounder in his latest incarnation. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Have they all forgotten the vast number of really horrible things that The Press said about The McCanns, without a scrap of proof? Or was that too much 2007?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:20 pm

They're disgusting. That sicko pretendypete is occupying himself making vile remarks about, of all things, the Missing People carol service.

Sick in the head, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 pm

The coming complete and utter destruction of Damascus: Predicted in Isaiah Chapter 17
Tony Bennett Today at 6:46 pm

As Syria tears itself apart and Damascus, its capital, is riven with a bitter civil war, attention has focussed on three passages of the Bible which foretell the complete and utter destruction of the city of Damascus.

One of them, the most detailed, is in the first few verses of Isaiah Chapter 17 (the other passages are in Jeremiah and in Psalm 83). It may be that Damascus will not be completely destroyed in the current conflict. But many Biblical commentators contend that it will be.
.......blah blah blah......

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

He been hanging round Icke's lot again?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 pm

With Bennett being so keen on Bible-quoting, shouldn't he have paid more attention to the Ten Commandments? Especially

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4