JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The McCann case according to Pat brown EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The McCann case according to Pat brown

+4
Lamplighter
Pedro Silva
bb1
Sabot
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The McCann case according to Pat brown Empty Re: The McCann case according to Pat brown

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Only that he appears to have tried to lift the shutters from outside after Madeleine was discovered to be missing. I suppose that in a state of panic they were trying to figure out how the abductor had got in. Quite a normal reaction as far as I can see.
Shutters? Windows? Perhaps Brown doesn't know the difference.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The McCann case according to Pat brown Empty Re: The McCann case according to Pat brown

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:50 pm

And the first photos taken by the police CLEARLY show the shutters have been raised, exactly as Gerry described:

The McCann case according to Pat brown 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_13_small1

Why the pitchforkers keep insisting they can't be raised is beyond me.

PS - there's no lichen either...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:55 pm

bb1 wrote:And the first photos taken by the police CLEARLY show the shutters have been raised, exactly as Gerry described:

The McCann case according to Pat brown 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_13_small1

Why the pitchforkers keep insisting they can't be raised is beyond me.

PS - there's no lichen either...

Wot? No Lichen?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Not a speck of lichen on the night of May 3rd - despite Brown insisting there was.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Not a speck of lichen on the night of May 3rd - despite Brown insisting there was.

She's been reading they Forum Myths, ain't she. Pillock. She can't prove a thing she says.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Jayelles wrote:
Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Not a speck of lichen on the night of May 3rd - despite Brown insisting there was.

She's been reading they Forum Myths, ain't she. Pillock. She can't prove a thing she says.

Can anyone point me to a forum myth that has Gerry saying he "opened a window"? (as opposed to a shutter).

Nope.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Nope, missed that one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Jayelles wrote:So this is another one of Pat Brown's madey-up stories about the McCann case?

Oooh, I do seem to remember one of the nutters remembering Gerry saying it, after Pat Brown said he did.
So that'll be true now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Several times the McCann made several appeals to the abductor, check the youtube, you will see those appeals.

Pat Brown, grow up, you make me sick, better yet: keep your filthy mouth shut,
you stink Pat Brown yernuts

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Several times the McCann made several appeals to the abductor, check the youtube, you will see those appeals.

Pat Brown, grow up, you make me sick, better yet: keep your filthy mouth shut,
you stink Pat Brown yernuts

Oooh, Pedro. I hope you haven't been that close. It could be dangerous.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

I have a good few 'interviews' with her saved, too. Ones where she did things like justify trolling her own forum, along with Photon, to protect the wannabe arsonist Laffin Assasin and blaming Rhodes.

Oh, and one or two who were there at the time - like Lily - will never forget the 'interview' she and jjp gave on our original blog, when the pair of them turned up to threaten me, Jayelles.

Oh, and how about her passing on the names, addresses and family details of people she hated to Stevo and others?

I suppose she will be telling you all about that? And about how it would appear that jjp is still involved with her current blog?

And who can forget the night she was caught stalking our Tony?

Bren's reformed? Whoop-de-do. I will believe it when she takes herself down to Carter Ruck and tells them all about the 'wonderful translators' who swarmed the English-language sites and a few other minor details.

Like why she protected Laffin, and even joined him on his nightly rampages when he was threatening to attack Clarence Mitchell and his family.

He threatened to kill children, FFS, Jayelles, and Bren did NOTHING.

Bren has one or two 'issues' to deal with before some of us believe this apparent epiphany.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 am

There isn't a parent alive that hasn't made a mistake at sometime or another. Mostly mine have been innocuous and caused no real harm. Even I have left my children alone when I thought it was safe to do so, and for most people who have done this, nothing bad has happened.
So, I am sick to death of hearing about the neglectful McCanns. It wasn't neglect.
Some of us choose never to do it, and some of us do, or did. I doubt that we ever would again. But I can't see me ever preventing a child from some autonomy.

Praia da Luz was a sleepy fishing village. No one was looking for abductors. No one even thought that this could have happened.

I might be a bit more interested in what Bren has got to say when she stops trying to dump the ultimate blame on The McCanns. But I do think that she might get there.
The whole thing of 3As was a horrendous thing, and she does appear to be trying.

IT WAS THE ABDUCTOR WOT DUN IT.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 am

Here's Bren in action:

Bren to lilyofthevalley

Hi

Thanks for contacting me we are monitoring nicked, and don't fear I am in contact with Debbie Butler and I don't think there is any fear of Tony leaving us. In fact I think he wants to know exactly who ****** is.

****** does tend to let things slip when she gets irate, but don't worry we are going to rein in ***** a bit.

Bren

That was her passing on information ABOUT ONE OF HER OWN MEMBERS to bennett.

Here she is, trolling her own forum with Photon to protect Laffin:

Hi Val

Thought of a plan for sassy.

She signs up here using this proxy

http://spartanproxy

Apologies to Laffin and has a go at chaos. I ban sassy. And with any luck it should be the same IP as GoofyAgain so I post up GoofyAgain

Rhodes takes the blame.

But before you post let me know when you log in so that I can check it is the same IP as Goofy.

Bren
Xx

And who could forget her doing this to one of her 'enemies' - the woman had to get the police involved to protect her family, FFS!

Hi Steve

Hope you are keeping OK, I know you like digging around and uncovering things. Well I think we may have uncovered some connections between an ex-mod and the British Government. It might no be much but you are better at sleuthing than I am.

Check out **** **** ****** on facebook, friends include, ****** T*****, H***** *****, **** L****, ****** Mc**** MEP, **** *****.

This **** is ****** son who is at ******* University, also we remember that ****** ***** MP for ******* ********* is **** cousin, she mentioned it in a conversation ages ago.

Now I know she is in with *********, *** and ********* who are not in favour of Tony.

The only think we ask is that you do not mention where you got this information from. If that is OK with you.

Anyway have a nice weekend and take care.

Bren
xx"

For the sake of the victim, I am not going to repeat the pm in which Bren passes on the name and address of her 'enemy' to Stevo.

No-one needs all this dragged up again, but dragged up it will be if the enthroning of Queen Brenda the Sainted carries on as if none of this happened; her dozens of victims have not forgotten what she did to them and their families.

*details removed*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 am

I doubt if I will be reading it, Jayelles. I've seen enough of Bren to last me a lifetime. She's changed her mind? Great, that's one less pitchforker.
But I have seen no sign whatsoever of Bren and her sidekick jjp addressing their sick, disgusting conduct which went on OVER A PERIOD OF YEARS.
And you will excuse some of us who think this has less to do with what Bren thinks of anything, than it is to do with Bren trying to regain her position of prominence in forum-world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 am

Yer well, I never suffered all that badly at the hands of Bren, except for being banned a couple of times, which I must say was a bit traumatic as I was in there at the beginning when I believed that I would be allowed to defend my stance.
I guess sometimes that it matters of how any one person will react. Or how offended they might be.
Never got outed, but I wouldn't have cared about that. Bennett and Co did that in the end, although I never did discover from where he got my email address. It certainly wasn't from Hell Hole.

I was the sixth person to sign The McCann Petition, and I fell about laughing when they "Exposed" me. Who do these people think they are. What makes them think that we are afraid of them?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:59 am

Jayelles wrote:Sabot - Remember that Bren is just answering my questions. It was important to have her lay all her anti cards on the table before I started asking her to address the reasons why she changed her mind about them.

She does that quite thoroughly as you will see.

Years ago, I went to a talk by Paul Betts (Leah Betts dad). I was really shocked when he started off by telling us how great drugs were. He tells the audience about all the great feelings and effects and he does it in such a colourful way that he really grabs their attention. Then he gives a small but... then a bigger but... then another and he says all the way through "I'm not going to tell you not to take drugs...". However, by the end of his talk, he has kids feeling sick and faint they are all convinced that drugs are a bad thing.

My son is well into his twenties and he told me not so very long ago that the reason he's never done drugs is because of Paul Bett's talk - which he went to about 12 years ago! Considering I nearly walked out of his talk at the start, that's pretty amazing.

I think it's pretty powerful if you lay out the facts which your target audience can identify with first and then slowly pick it apart.

I think you are doing a great job. And Yes, I want to know what Bren has to say. And I do believe that she will get there in the end. After what she enabled, this was never going to be easy for her. I guess you can only come down slowly.
It was much more easy for me because I only disbelieved The McCanns for a very short while. Until I sussed that the likes of Morais were lying. And Amaral was leaking shite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Bren, I expect, Sabot. Remember she handed over info on 3a members to MM:

Ambersuz wrote:

"eds, if Bren's jealous of this forum why on earth did she give me all the information on the past 3A members to compare to the members here? How do you think I know who the trolls are? It isn't through my instincts!!"

It was courtesy of Bren that a minor, the child of one of her 'enemies' had her FB plastered all over MM, with the scum being encouraged to make filthy remarks about the young girl.

Here she is handing email addies over to Stevo:

I have neotraced them and they come up with Birmingham.

We do not have her registered her but the email addy she used to contact me was mailto:***********@btinternet.com. The
(redacted email address) comes up with a ******* **** on facebook, no friends.

--------------------------------

Bren to Stevo

Re. the Whoosh-clunked Secret Sex Diary/Castle Craig

Yes banned from here, substitute ** for an * and that is the email she used.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Here's one of the reasons we have closed our membership:

Bren to Stevo:

Subject: Email from a Journalist re: The McCann Fund Fraud

Hi Steve

You are being set up. There is a thread on this site (Pro site) have a read. Venus is jasper and she is on there wondering if you took emails when you were admin here. Just thought I would warn you

Here is the link

http://www.profenceanti.

Anyway it's up to you if you want to go after them. But it smells of a pro trick. Jasper has been on that site since November and now shows up shouting off.

Will leave it with you.

Bren

P.S. Worth trying to infiltrate they have a forum that is away from public viewing all about 3a's and last time before the bannings came there were threads about Tony on there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm

I am interested to read what she has to say; I have had no contact with her so I come with an open mind. I know there was, and still is, extremely bad blood between her and many other people, and I can understand why there would be a very deep reluctance to believe anything she says, given all that has gone before. Maybe she is truly repentant, maybe it is a big con to try and regain lost ground; I will decide that for myself after I have read the whole piece. Lamplighter study
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:10 pm

LL, I don't care any too much about Bren's opinions - you know what they say about opinions and everyone having one.

All I see is Bren trying to sweep everything she did in the past- which had nothing to do with opinions - under the carpet and hope it will be forgotten.

Happily, the internet does not do 'forgetting'.

If people now choose to get involved with Bren, then they should do so with their eyes open, in full awareness of what she is capable of doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 pm

bb1 wrote:LL, I don't care any too much about Bren's opinions - you know what they say about opinions and everyone having one.

All I see is Bren trying to sweep everything she did in the past- which had nothing to do with opinions - under the carpet and hope it will be forgotten.

Happily, the internet does not do 'forgetting'.

If people now choose to get involved with Bren, then they should do so with their eyes open, in full awareness of what she is capable of doing.
I understand your feelings, bonnie, I really do and I applaud you for your resolute attitude. As I said, I will see what she has to say, but will add that what I know of her does not endear me to her, in fact rather the opposite. But every dog shall have its day .... LL hug .
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 pm

In my opinion Bren is a Ringo.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 pm

crazytony wrote:In my opinion Bren is a Ringo.

Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:16 pm

mrs trellis wrote:Bren is most certainly NOT the variety of Ringo that posts on Havern's.
Actually the writing style alone should tell you that!
Really?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Funny how 'marosiola' went off the blogging business just in time for the new, post-epiphany Bren to relaunch herself.
I am sure it is just a coincidence, as is Bren suddenly finding the ability to transcribe long interviews. No doubt jjp taught her how to do it, as he does that sort of thing for a living.
I am not even going to mention his hobbies....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next