JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide'

+3
Lamplighter
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' Empty Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide'

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:08 pm

I really don't know what to say about this, I am praying its not true.

http://news.sky.com/story/1022287/royal-prank-call-nurse-commits-suicide

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide'
The nurse caring for the Duchess of Cambridge took a call from two DJs pretending to be the Queen.

The receptionist who put through a prank call at the hospital treating the Duchess of Cambridge is understood to have committed suicide.

The woman, was the first to pick up the phone to the Australian DJs pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles, and put the call through to the nurse caring for the Duchess.

Sky News' Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said: "It does appear that the receptionist who put the original call through has been found dead, thought to be suicide."

More follows...

============

If it is true, then I hope that pair of Aussie barstewards who did this for a LAFF face manslaughter charges.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' Empty Re: Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide'

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 pm

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-12-07/duchess-of-cambridge-king-edward-vii-hospital-receptionist-dead/

Kate hospital receptionist dead
A receptionist who put the Australian DJs' hoax call through to the Duchess of Cambridge's nurse has been found dead in a suspected suicide. Police say they are treating her death as 'unexplained.'
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' Empty Re: Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide'

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 pm

One of the ar@eholes who thought it was ever so funny:

Michael Christian ‏@MContheradio
It's almost show time!! The latest on the #RoyalPrank is coming up on the @Hot30Countdown!!

I think someone should tell them that the latest on their deeply unfunny 'prank' is that they've killed someone.

ETA pic of ar@ehole:

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' B880cee79fc9614e2a6459cde26b6f96_reasonably_small
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Both Aussie ar@eholes:

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' Mel-greig-and-michael-christian-of-2day-fm-william-kate-split-1-1-402x293

Prank DJs Mel Greig and Michael Christian
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Two Australian DJs pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles tricked the hospital into giving an update on the condition of Kate, who was being treated for severe morning sickness.

Jacintha Saldanha, who has worked at the hospital for four years, was found at an address near the hospital.

That, IMO, is how the Aussie ar@eholes got away with it.

The poor woman was not a native English-speaker, and didn't realise the 'concerned callers' were just a pair of sh*tbags having a LAFF.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244608/Jacintha-Saldanha-Excellent-nurse-took-Kate-Middleton-prank-phone-dead-suspected-suicide.html

Woman's husband, two children and family have been informed of her death

I wonder if they think it was just the funniest thing ever?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Can you imagine how Prince William feels right this minute? Sh*ts like these two hounded his mother to her death, and now they've driven a nurse looking after his pregnant wife to her death.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Another prank? what is police waiting to arrest the authors of such despicable pranks.

I wonder if the recepcionist committed suicide, due to these authors of such despicable pranks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:11 pm

It certainly looks that way, Pedro. Poor woman - I'd like to see those barstewards in court for this. It wasn't even funny to begin with - there's NOTHING funny about playing sick 'pranks' on ill, pregnant women, whether they are princesses or shop assistants.

Now this. I'm sick to death of gutter trash, and the damage they do to decent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 pm

http://www.dukeandduchessofcambridge.org/news-and-diary/statement-st-jamess-palace

A statement from St. James's Palace
7th December 2012

A statement from St. James’s Palace:

“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are deeply saddened to learn of the death of Jacintha Saldanha.

Their Royal Highnesses were looked after so wonderfully well at all times by everybody at King Edward VII Hospital, and their thoughts and prayers are with Jacintha Saldanha’s family, friends and colleagues at this very sad time.

=============

Unfortunately, neither the accursed Aussie DJs nor the station which employs the pair of oxygen thieves have bothered to say a word yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm

According to CNN, it is about 04.30 am in Ossieland, and the station is frantically trying to get a statement together. The twitter accounts of the two DJs have been deleted. Also, the tape of the hoax call is still being played on the station website, the reporer pointed outr that this was probably on a loop system which means it broadcasts all night and then gets reset the next day when the staff arrive. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Thanks, LL. Though I cannot imagine what the station can say to make anything better - I gather that the nasty 'prank' call wasn't even broadcast live, someone took the deliberate decision to broadcast it, having heard it.

They were too fkcing stupid to see that their 'prank' wasn't even on the Royals - it targeted hospital employees. It's not often I wish ill on anyone, but those two have got some seriously bad karma heading their way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1022287/kate-prank-call-nurse-commits-suicide

Quote:

In the immediate aftermath of the call, the DJs apologised for the prank but later took to Twitter to brag of their success - calling it the "easiest prank call ever made".

But a statement issued by the radio station's owners following news of Miss Saldanha's death, said: "Southern Cross Austereo and 2Day FM are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the death of nurse Jacintha Saldanha from King Edward VII's Hospital and we extend our deepest sympathies to her family and all that have been affected by this situation around the world.

"Chief Executive Officer Rhys Holleran has spoken with the presenters, they are both deeply shocked and at this time we have agreed that they not comment about the circumstances.

"SCA and the hosts have decided that they will not return to their radio show until further notice out of respect for what can only be described as a tragedy."

============

Yes, caused by them. And not helped by the UK tabloids that put it on their covers - did any of them stop to think how Mrs Saldhana felt, being faced with that everywhere?

I missed the bit where she said it was OK to turn her into a global joke to entertain pondlife.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' Daily-mail-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:58 am

Australian radio station boss refuses to sack Royal prank DJs and claims THEY are the victims as family tell of their grief after mother-of-two nurse who transferred hoax call to Kate's ward 'kills herself'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244608/Jacintha-Saldanha-Familys-grief-suicide-nurse-transferred-DJs-hoax-Kate-Middleton-hospital-call.html#ixzz2ERfA00zB

It has also been reported this morning that two major companies have withdrawn their support for the radio company. BBC News this morning:

The network later suspended all advertising on 2Day FM until Monday. BBC correspondent Duncan Kennedy said the decision was meant as a sign of respect, although with several advertisers, including Australia's largest supermarket chain, already pulling their adverts, it was more like damage limitation and to avoid further bad publicity.

Before the death, the country's media watchdog, the Australian Communications and Media Authority, had received complaints about the broadcast. Chairman Chris Chapman said: "These events are a tragedy for all involved and I pass on my heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased nurse in London.

"The ACMA does not propose to make any comments at this stage, but will be engaging with the licensee, Today FM Sydney, around the facts and issues surrounding the prank call."
LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 am

They sound like nothing as much as the haters - they always play the victim when they are called to account for their vile conduct.

I really, really would like to see those two scumbags, and the station managers, in the dock.

I hope this is the end of their careers, but sadly, scumbags always have an audience in other scumbags.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

bb1 wrote:They sound like nothing as much as the haters - they always play the victim when they are called to account for their vile conduct.

I really, really would like to see those two scumbags, and the station managers, in the dock.

I hope this is the end of their careers, but sadly, scumbags always have an audience in other scumbags.
Somewhere, and I can't remember from where, it has been suggested that the Aussie Attorney General look into the matter of a possible treason charge; the UK Treason Act applies to all Commonwealth countries and Aussieland is still part of the Commonwealth. I think the reason is that impersonation of the Monarch and/or her heir is lèse majesté, as this constitutes an invasion of HM's space. How far that idea will get is anyone's guess, but I bet their names are ticked at Immigration, should they ever try and enter the UK, as undesirable troublemakers. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 am

Jeff Kennett, Melbourne-based chairman of the Beyond Blue group, which deals with people with mental issues, said: ‘Australians should support, rather than crucify, the pair for a prank made in good faith.’
He added: 'This is going to have terrible ramifications in terms of the impact on people’s lives well beyond the nurse in the UK.
‘I hope that both Mel and Michael are strong and firm. Nothing they did was offensive, it was a joke, a prank, never intended to have any ramifications of this sort
‘We’ve got to be careful we don’t become so politically correct that we deny ourselves the opportunity right now to extend to these two all the support we can to ensure that they come through this as strongly as possible.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244608/Jacintha-Saldanha-Familys-grief-suicide-nurse-transferred-DJs-hoax-Kate-Middleton-hospital-call.html#ixzz2ESZmbp6l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Joke? Jokes are supposed to be funny; these vile 'pranks' never are - they are the public humiliation of unsuspecting people.

It's no better than bear-baiting.

As soon as that phone was answered those scumbags KNEW they were doing something that could cost a woman her job, and so did the lawyers who cleared it.

I missed the bit where they asked the victim for permission to broadcast it?

I don't give a flying one about the pair of sh*ts who did it; time the likes of them learned that some things just are not funny, and that their irresponsible actions have consequences.

I'll save my sympathies for Jacinta's family, not the pair of oxygen thieves who caused her death.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:10 pm

I am afraid that the codes of behaviour, such as we know and practice, are no longer a viable state of mind in this dog eat dog world we live in. Back-stabbing, vile postings, wishes that people will top themselves are now the accepted norm. It is unbelievable how people behave today, I don't understand it, and I probably, as I am now old, never will nor wish to be able to change my ways to fit in with the new morality. But then, would I wish to? Would anyone with any sense of integrity or dignity? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 pm

My own view is that gutter trash, that laughs at the misfortune of others and enjoys tormenting innocents, has always been with us, LL.

2,000 years ago they were in the Colosseum, cheering as Christians died.

500 years ago, they were denouncing their neighbours as 'witches' and watching them be burned to death.

In living memory, they were leading lynch mobs and hanging their fellow-Americans because their skin was a different colour.

Scum has always been with us - but keyboards have given them a sense of entitlement, and technology has let two Aussie scum lead the world in cackling at a nurse they duped.

I called them 'ar@eholes' when news broke about their supposed 'prank' - I was being kind.

What kind of sick f*ck plays 'pranks' on hospitals? It doesn't matter who the hospital is treating, whether the patient is princess or pauper, there are lines no decent human being will cross.

The two morons didn't want to share the credit for their stunt when it was going all over the world - so why should they get any sympathy now? They want to make amends? Then they can leave broadcasting NOW and get themselves jobs as hospital cleaners and porters - and see if they still find 'pranks' on ill, pregnant women and hard-working nurses funny.

Jacintha Saldanha didn't.

Royal Prank Call Nurse 'Commits Suicide' Article-2244608-16690FEE000005DC-467_306x423

Pictured: Nurse Jacintha Saldanha, 46, died yesterday in an apparent suicide after she transferred a hoax call from Australian DJs who retrieved sensitive information about Kate Middleton while in hospital

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244608/Jacintha-Saldanha-Familys-grief-suicide-nurse-transferred-DJs-hoax-Kate-Middleton-hospital-call.html#ixzz2ESr7TLmE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20651246

Michael Christian had basked in the attention that he and his colleague Mel Greig, a former reality TV star, had obtained for their hospital hoax.

"The only bad thing about our Royal Prank… is knowing that I will NEVER EVER top this,'' he posted on Facebook. "Less than a week in the job & I've already peaked."

And now they want sympathy? I don't think so. Mind you, he was right about one thing - he's PEAKED all right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks, Pedro - will post full story once it's online.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:34 pm

I have just seen Jacintha's family on TV; her sister says she was due to return there yesterday. That poor man, and those children, to lose her in such a manner and for such an asinine joke. I hope those two, and anyone who defends them, rot in hell!! LL Sad

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Seconded, LL - it beggars belief that anyone can defend this. More from the hospital now:

http://news.sky.com/story/1022636/hospital-criticises-radio-station-over-hoax

Hospital Criticises Radio Station Over Hoax

A hospital boss has strongly criticised the radio station behind a hoax call to the nurses caring for the Duchess of Cambridge.

Nurse Jacintha Saldanha apparently committed suicide days after transferring a prank call from an Australian radio station to a nurse on Kate's ward, who divulged private information about her treatment.

In a letter to 2Day FM's parent company Lord Glenarthur, the chairman of King Edward VII's Hospital, condemned the hoax "in the strongest possible terms".

"(The hospital) cares for sick people, and it was extremely foolish of your presenters even to consider trying to lie their way through to one of our patients, let alone actually make the call," he wrote.

"Then to discover that, not only had this happened, but that the call had been pre-recorded and the decision to transmit approved by your station's management, was truly appalling."

The letter, addressed to Southern Cross Austereo chairman Max Moore-Wilton, added: "The immediate consequence of these premeditated and ill-considered actions was the humiliation of two dedicated and caring nurses who were simply doing their job tending to their patients.

"The longer term consequence has been reported around the world and is, frankly, tragic beyond words.

"I appreciate that you cannot undo the damage which has been done but I would urge you to take steps to ensure that such an incident could never be repeated."

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 pm

ok bb1, you welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next