JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

+7
muratfan
Maggs
Lamplighter
barbiecar
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
11 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 Empty Re: Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 am

What hypocrisy! Bennett sez:

The trial will be automatically unfair under both English law, and the law which proceeds from the European Court of Human Rights, on at least two grounds, before it even gets under way.

And since when has Bennett cared about European law - or indeed, respected the law of England and Wales?

He's treated the High Court with contempt, and actively attacked European law.

Still, what else can you expect from someone who takes money from NI on the sly, while attacking NI?

As for his deluded cult....

Im with roy rovers on this one ,this case will not get to court,the mccanns cant chance a full libel trial.so tony if they do try to settle before hand,tell them to stick it up thier jackseyonly joking

It's already AT court; the only person desperate to settle is Bennett. The only person whining and trying desperately to stall proceedings is Bennett.

Does that tell them nothing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 Empty Re: Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 am

Tut tut! Putting words in the judge's mouth again, are we? And telling porkies about what Carter Ruck said to him?

That's not going to help his cause one bit. It may impress the hounders, but that won't make lies turn into truth in the real world, where it counts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 am

Bennett tries to convince himself new libel laws will save his worthless hide:

In defamation proceedings, a defence can be brought by the defendant that the comments made were ‘fair comment’, by which the defendant is protected if he can prove the truth of the facts on which the comment was based.

That's him screwed then, isn't it? He wouldn't know a fact if he fell over one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 am

It'll be fun watching him try.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 am

He's throwing every bit of irrelevant garbage he can dredge up into this - no doubt guessing, correctly, that his fan club are too stupid to know what bolleaux he is spouting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Whilst I back Tony whole heartedly I do think that it is not good to air on a public forum the ins and outs of what he will do and say, CR et al will be reading feverishly and amending and altering anything that could remotely put them in the wrong, they are being given a preview of what Tony will be saying on the day, thus watering down any impact Tony could have on the day.

Deluded or what? CR have been ready and willing to go to court for a YEAR. No need for them to do anything 'feverishly'.

The only person who keeps stalling and spinning is Bennett. Does that not tell them anything at all?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:08 pm

What good is it going to do him when he loses? His sychophants can't help him just by believing him. And all the shrieking in the world won't change the end result.
A handful of morons on an Internet Cess Pit can't change the Law.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 pm

They just aren't getting it, Sabot. They have clearly managed to wipe this from their memories:

TRIAL DATE McCanns v Bennett 9 & 10 May 2012
Tony Bennett on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 pm

I informed Carter-Ruck on 23 February that I would be making no further comment of any kind about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann until after the conclusion of the committal-to-prison trial.

But they think Bennett is trustworthy? Deluded lemmings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Mr. Bennett is hoping that Amaral will win, and then Mr. Bennett can quote his source of Fair Comment as The Lead Detective in Portugal.
But in the unlikely event of Amaral actually winning it will only be the opinion of The Judiciary of a foreign country, and therefor not applicable in The UK.
But Mr. Bennett could try it on in The Court of Human Rights sometime in the next century.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013

Post Tony Bennett Today at 7:56 am

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Good luck Tony. I just hope you are under no illusions about receiving a fair trial.

The trial will be automatically unfair under both English law, and the law which proceeds from the European Court of Human Rights, on at least two grounds, before it even gets under way. Because:

1. The courts have ruled that a defendant facing a possible prison term should ALWAYS be legally represented (Hammerton v Hammerton). I won't be. I can't afford a lawyer, not being able to match the McCanns' massive legal resources, and being denied Legal Aid on the simple ground that my savings exceed £8,000

That only applies to a criminal trial. The threat of imprisonment in the context of contempt of court proceedings is an enforcement measure and a last resort. The court merely wish the defendant to comply with the terms of the injunction or undertaking and will do whatever is necessary to enforce compliance.

Because the defendant can cease the proceedings at any time (by complying) it is said that "the prisoner holds the keys to his won cell".

If Bennett wishes to be seen as a martyr but wilfully ignoring the undertaking he gave follwoing professional legal advice, then that is his own affair, and noting to do with the McCanns.

2. The courts have decreed that it is a violation of human rights for there to be an imbalance of legal resources in any court battle, what they call an 'inequality of arms' (Alkan v Turkey). Clearly that exists in this case.

Inequality of arms? Bennett is denied legal aid because he has too much money. He therefore COULD have appropriate legal resources butchooses not to. If he put a few of his many thousands into engaging a good lawyer he would save himself a lot of grief. Mind you, he might not like the lawyers advice, but that is another matter.

Unless he fondly imagines that he is entitled to a taxpayer funded defence of his right to continue to persecute an innocent grieving family?

There is a third legal point which, with great respect to him, I think Mr Justice Tugendhat has hinted at more than once. And it's this. The court is being asked to rule that I have committed a contempt of the court when, in these particular and unusual proceedings, the court has not yet established that I have committed any libel in the first place. That is why Mr Justice Tugendhat said that a full libel trial needs to take place, to estabish whether I have EVER libelled the McCanns, or whether all comments I have ever made on the case come within the defence of 'fair comment'.

Rubbish - he gave an undertaking to stay the libel action - because he was advised that he was likely to lose.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:07 pm

He seems to have forgotten that he GOT legal advice, from Kirwans, J-P.

Also, he likes to boast that he is a retired solicitor - is he admitting that he was so bad at that, that he himself cannot grasp the law?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:21 pm

His knowledge of the law is on a par with the Tazzy Devil's - absolute zilch! LL wker
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett tries to convince himself new libel laws will save his worthless hide:

In defamation proceedings, a defence can be brought by the defendant that the comments made were ‘fair comment’, by which the defendant is protected if he can prove the truth of the facts on which the comment was based.

That's him screwed then, isn't it? He wouldn't know a fact if he fell over one.
The McCanns have suffered a number of human right breaches and they can bring those rights into play against Bennett if he wishes to go down that path. He will lose if he does.

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 Human

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:The problem is, I'm already up to page 'D454', so it'll have to go at the back of the bundle and (it's 9 pages long) be added as 'D455 to D463'. (That's not as many pages as Carter-Ruck have sent me, I have about 6,000 pages of documents to contend with starting with Bundles A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J so far, plus Bundle 1 ('Inter-Partes Correspondence). I need a pick-up truck to take them all down to The Strand, they weigh about half a hundredweight (4 stone / 25kg) already. I don't know how I can do it, actually.

Then he shouldn't have written so much long-winded, tedious sh*te and libel to begin with.

Oh, don't tell me he's going to ask for a postponement because he can't carry his own trash? rofl rofl

No problem, I'll help him out rofl rofl rofl

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 Bennet10

Read up to this post only, so far but brilliant, Maggs.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Membership fees

7. (a) The initial membership fee shall be £____ , which shall entitle the member to membership of The Madeleine Foundation until further notice.
(b) membership fees shall be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors

8. The Board of Directors reserves the right, however, to call on members for further membership fees should that prove necessary.

I seem to recall that we discussed this on our old forum and sans gave us his opinion.

Well I guess Bennett must be grateful for his staunch fellow members? biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:13 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/bah-bah-bah-said-mutton-mouth-bennett.html

Funny how Bennett never cares about his victims' human rights, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 pm

lily wrote:Membership fees

7. (a) The initial membership fee shall be £____ , which shall entitle the member to membership of The Madeleine Foundation until further notice.
(b) membership fees shall be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors

8. The Board of Directors reserves the right, however, to call on members for further membership fees should that prove necessary.

I seem to recall that we discussed this on our old forum and sans gave us his opinion.

Well I guess Bennett must be grateful for his staunch fellow members? biggrin Pcorneater

Wasn't it something to do with being held responsible for Mr. Bennett's Cost and or Damages?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Be fair, Bonny. What worth are the victims rights against Bennetts right to freedom of speech, uninhibited by any substance or fact.

Surely you woudn't deny an old man that.......?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Membership fees

Wasn't it something to do with being held responsible for Mr. Bennett's Cost and or Damages?

Wasn't it both, Sabot? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Discussion on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3196-875.html?sid=4a834c40ae47c7f9893cd98d072c972a

If the McCanns revive the harrassment charges, which they have been holding back on till now, then could the rest of the Hounders be dragged into the dock?

All those petitions, etc - even delivered to No 10!

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 7 Gad

Those four certainly can't deny they were part of a joint action.

Unusually, an interesting point from someone on the hounders:

I fail to see how you can possibly win the initial case against you right now as it appears to be a simple matter of you, no matter how much you regret giving those undertakings at the time, simply choosing to ignore those undertakings - it does appear to be very clear cut. Whereas I can see the logic behind Justice Tugendhat's stance on "hey, maybe there wasn't a libel after all" I cannot see in a month of Sundays that any judge is going to say it's ok for anyone to ignore an undertaking just because *they* felt it was given under duress or had changed their mind - that's a unilateral act and cannot be supported in law.

No, I don't see any judge taking action that will, in effect, tear up every single legally-binding agreement in England and Wales.

Bennett had the cure in his own hands; this is no-one's fault but his.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/bennett-even-implied-that-witches.html

Oh yes....Bennett thinks J. K. Rowling is a witch.

If she is, maybe she could turn him into something suitable? Like a slug....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Bennett drops himself in it yet again....in reply to someone or other:

Someone takes a libel action against another in a civil court, but before any evidence of the alleged libel is put before the court, the person accused agrees to sign an undertaking that he will not do certain things. This agreement is effective for the rest of the accused's natural life.

More or less. The undertaking was given without time limit, which I understand is relativley unusual. It means the undertakings continue in force until the defendant [pursuer]*** successfully challenges the undertakings or the claimant deems that they are no longer necessary

SO WHY DIDN'T BENNETT 'SUCCESSFULLY CHALLENGE' THE UNDERTAKING?

He's just admitted Contempt.

***ignorant as ever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 pm

I wonder, is yoyo actually some kind of sleepertroll? No-one can possibly be this stupid, can they?

If they can get away with it they probably wont even show up.
Reporting of court proceedings isnt libelous, so I wonder whether the Press will splash on mc-can-litigate-news when the time comes.

Welll, that depends on how much of a t*t Bennett makes of himself...

As for the McCanns ' getting away' with not turning up in February - why on earth would they attend? It's Bennett who is in the dock for contempt of court.

Can they really not grasp that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Okay. The McCanns do not have to be there. This is a Case of Contempt of Court. Mr. Bennett will not get an opportunity to cross examine The McCanns even if they are there. He is on Trial, and not them.
I am not even sure that Mr. Bennett will get an opportunity to cross examine Mike Gunnell. Mr. Bennett sold a booklet to Mike Gunnell, or someone. Who Mr. Bennett sold it to is not actually important. He sold it. End of.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Wonder if he will work out the difference between a pursuer and a defendant before he's in the dock? I do hope not. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next