JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

+7
muratfan
Maggs
Lamplighter
barbiecar
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
11 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 pm

“You have treated your obligations to the Court (in the form of your undertakings to the Court) with the utmost derision…”

That is exactly what he's done - what he's done again today. Showing off to his fan club is not going to help him one bit when he is in the dock of the High Court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 Trolleyb

Can't he just buy a bigger trolly to transport his libel in? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm

After what I found amongst my screen shots I suggest Bennett get himself some nice new stripped P-Jays!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Undeniable proof that Bennett has told yet more whoppers today?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Another reality-challenged hounder:

Well, this is getting more bizarre by the minute. It now seems that where once Tony was accused of stalking the Mc's, they are now stalking Tony all the way to an Oz footy forum.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They do know it's only the famous two mouseclicks away? That you don't have to actually go to Australia to post on it? rofl rofl rofl

Did not Bennett boast about it and try to get hounderminions to join it - with woeful results? Was he not warned that the contempt of court charge applied to HIM, not Aussie sites?

As usual, he's brought disaster down on his own head; he has no-one to blame but himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:31 pm

OMG, someone has attempted to burst Bennett's balloon:

Tony, I can immediately spot two problems with the paragraphs you bolded, your problem is that you are too categorical in what you write.

It is not true to say "an entire team of (Portuguese) detectives", and it is not true to say "two British cadaver dogs (springer spaniels)...detected cadaver odour at 11 places associated with the McCanns" when the science is still the subject of debate amongst the experts the world over. Mr Grime himself was not that categorical about the alerts of his dogs.

I understand your passion, but you are just too categorical and what you write never includes other possible interpretations of evidence. That's the problem you'll face in the court.

You also wrote: "Finally, I have never suggested that the McCanns deliberately killed Madeleine” - that statement will not be enough for the court. It suggests you actually suspect an accidental death, possibly caused by their actions. It's not enough to say that was the conclusion of many Portuguese policemen. This is a British court you're appearing in.

As I say, I fully understand your passion, and I know you have been a lot more careful with what you write, but you are playing into their hands by not being careful enough. You still state things to be facts when they aren't.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

bb1 wrote:The problem is, I'm already up to page 'D454', so it'll have to go at the back of the bundle and (it's 9 pages long) be added as 'D455 to D463'. (That's not as many pages as Carter-Ruck have sent me, I have about 6,000 pages of documents to contend with starting with Bundles A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J so far, plus Bundle 1 ('Inter-Partes Correspondence). I need a pick-up truck to take them all down to The Strand, they weigh about half a hundredweight (4 stone / 25kg) already. I don't know how I can do it, actually.

Then he shouldn't have written so much long-winded, tedious sh*te and libel to begin with.

Oh, don't tell me he's going to ask for a postponement because he can't carry his own trash? rofl rofl

No problem, I'll help him out rofl rofl rofl

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 Bennet10
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Very apt, Maggs rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bennett is sailing very close to the wind right now, with his efforts at witness-intimidation; I hope anyone who sees more of the same from him will screengrab it and send it to the appropriate authorities. Courts really, really do not like that sort of thing.

Hilarious that he's managed to make such glaring errors in todays' epistle to CR; I am sure they will be much amused. And find his latest bit of contempt of use.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Think we should give him a tiny, teensy clue as to one of them?

Since when was Keela a cadaver dog? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic35.html

Acting in my role of advisor to the U.S. Justice Department I have facilitated assessment of numerous cadaver search dog teams in the United States. These dogs are exclusively trained using human cadaver sources. When I introduced pig based products into training assessments 100% of the animals alerted to the medium.

> The result from scientific experiment and research to date would tend to support the theory that the scent of human and pig decomposing material is so similar that we are unable to 'train' the dog to distinguish between the two.

Wonder if that's why Eddie (may he rest in peace) was woofing his little doggie head off in the villa kitchen BEFORE Cuddlecat was hidden in the cupboard there? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Yes, the alerts are facts. But you state Mr Grime said "it's possible that..." when Tony wrote it as though it was a fact. Clearly Mr Grime himself never stated it to be fact, and he would know wouldn't he? He's an expert. We aren't. That's why we have to be careful with what we write.

Of course I'm not implying the Portuguese police conclusions don't matter. Tony knows what I mean about his assertion he's never made the accusation Madeleine was "deliberately killed". It's not clear enough to impress the court.

No, it certainly isn't. And it never will be. Though no doubt the High Court will be shocked by the allegations made by Bennett in assorted posts he is trying to pretend he didn't make.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: McCann v Bennett 'commit-to-jail' case may (OR MAY NOT) be heard on Tues 29 and Weds 30 January
Tony Bennett Today at 2:45 pm

Yesterday, Deputy Court Manager of the Queen's Bench Listing Office, Mr James Tipp, replied to my letter of Wednesday and said he would be discussing the matters raised with his manager on Monday.

I should be able to say by the middle of next week whether or not the hearing of the McCanns' application to jail me will or will not go ahead on 29 & 30 January

Pcorneater

Bennett, do not wait for the reply...the answer is it is still going ahead
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 pm

muratfan wrote:
bb1 wrote:Re: McCann v Bennett 'commit-to-jail' case may (OR MAY NOT) be heard on Tues 29 and Weds 30 January
Tony Bennett Today at 2:45 pm

Yesterday, Deputy Court Manager of the Queen's Bench Listing Office, Mr James Tipp, replied to my letter of Wednesday and said he would be discussing the matters raised with his manager on Monday.

I should be able to say by the middle of next week whether or not the hearing of the McCanns' application to jail me will or will not go ahead on 29 & 30 January

Pcorneater

Bennett, do not wait for the reply...the answer is it is still going ahead
Of course it's going ahead; he can't stop it short of getting himself hit by a bus and ending up in hospital. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Yoyo:

Maybe team Mccann has a question or two to answer as to how they came across TB's post in the Oz Forum.

Here's how, thicko.....

A discussion on Madeleine McCann began this week on the 'Big Footy' forum...
Tony Bennett on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Because your idol announced it, and tried to get the rest of the houndermuppets to join him on it. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Seriously, how STUPID are these people? On the other hand, no need to answer...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh, and a reminder of what the Aussies thought of Bennett:

"Tony Bennett comes across as a complete scumbag." - Independent Australian Forum Member
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Yoyo:

Maybe team Mccann has a question or two to answer as to how they came across TB's post in the Oz Forum.

Here's how, thicko.....

A discussion on Madeleine McCann began this week on the 'Big Footy' forum...
Tony Bennett on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Because your idol announced it, and tried to get the rest of the houndermuppets to join him on it. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Seriously, how STUPID are these people? On the other hand, no need to answer...

Just shows how much notice they do actually take of Bennett, Zilch!
That Yoyo, needs some new string, if you ask me!

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 Bth_id10

Last edited by Maggs on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:41 pm

MuratFan ‏@muratfan
@carterruck @zampos http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.com/2013/01/so-anthony-bennett-says-he-has-never.html?spref=tw … PROOF BENNETT SAID #MCCANN KILLED MADELEINE ..So Bennett caught out lying again

Shocking! And unless he claims to have a touch of Black Death, I don't see him getting yet another adjournment. He's messed everyone, including the courts, about for far too long now.

He's clearly running scared under all the big talk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Plenty candidates for that in the hounders, Maggs - but that one's a classic. It's right on their own site. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Myths have picked up on something ominous in the Hounders' constitution:

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/constitution.htm

Membership fees

7. (a) The initial membership fee shall be £____ , which shall entitle the member to membership of The Madeleine Foundation until further notice.
(b) membership fees shall be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors

8. The Board of Directors reserves the right, however, to call on members for further membership fees should that prove necessary.

Will anyone be surprised if it 'proves necessary' to bail out Bennett? How many of them realise they signed blank cheques when they joined?

When are they going to reveal who their office bearers are?

When are they going to reveal the state of their finances?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Latest idiocy from yoyo:

Yes, because that odd woman at 3As does not have the same impact as a credible lawyer who is known for the type of his works he takes on for genuine victims forsaken one way or another, and with some success as well.

Bennett? Credible lawyer? He was never a lawyer; he removed himself from the Solicitors' Rolls before he was disbarred for Conduct Unbecoming - I do believe it involved ripping off elderly people?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Someone tries to bring some reality to the proceedings:

Re: "Flagrant" breaches of your undertakings, say Carter-Ruck in their letter of 4 January in the case of McCanns v Bennett. Here's my reply sent to them today
tcat Today at 10:10 pm

Tony, the Inspector isn't the one who's facing Carter Ruck in a British court. Does what he said, or what he might still say, have any relevance to British libel law?

You always seem to think people are fighting you, when often they are just pointing out where people are/might be going wrong.

========

No, Inspector Tavares de Almeida is the one who is facing a judge in a Portuguese court, over the matter of the alleged torture of one Virgolino Borges.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm

...And Bennett continues to prove he is NOT a man of his word, and cannot be trusted an inch. What was it he said less than a year ago?

Oh yes...

TRIAL DATE McCanns v Bennett 9 & 10 May 2012
Tony Bennett on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 pm

I informed Carter-Ruck on 23 February that I would be making no further comment of any kind about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann until after the conclusion of the committal-to-prison trial.

Bennett playing stupid games with Carter Ruck - Page 3 Bennettword

Now, how does he think his endless acts of bad faith are going to be seen in court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Shall I help Bennett out with free advice regarding the dogs and how they alert?? Save him a lot of money and maybe his house.. Or is he just so thick he cannot understand the simple things put in front of him..

Bye bye to his house then
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:12 pm

It's pointless, muratfan. They are either too STUPID to grasp it, or so NASTY they don't want to. One of them has just wailed:

But, do try and explain to me, how his dogs could have been wrong - and sometimes in combination - so many times

The whole dog business has been explained to them a million times, and they simply will not listen to any explanation that doesn't involve Madeleine McCann - you know, the child they pretend to care so much about - being dead, and her parents not only being involved, but setting off a worldwide conspiracy.

Have they any concept of how nasty and stupid they sound? The fat defective couldn't grasp DNA nor 'dogs' - and look where his stupidity has got him. Day in, day out, they parrot Gonc, and they are just as wrong as he is, and always will be.

Time the courts stepped in and dealt with Bennett and his ilk, this cannot go on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 am

http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2218&p=19911

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! rofl rofl rofl

'Stewart Cowan' matey with 'Barbara Nottage', is he?

And this is good:

He is a particularly fine illustration of the fact that if you suffer from cerebral over-excitation you tend to be cerebrally over-excited about practically anything. Also of the novelist Joyce Cary's observation that the only thing which saves the human race from perpetual war and misery is that 90% of the time the mad dogs bite one another

biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next