JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK

+4
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK

Post  lily Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm also partial to Alice Cooper, Bonny.

Check out this crowd for heavy metal fans.....

Enter Sandman by Metallica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QP-SIW6iKY
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 pm

47,898,561 views - now THAT'S WHAT I CALL SUCCESS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Bleat on hellhole:

Surely there must be something that can be done to stop such outrageous attempts to gag things that no reasonable person could consider as defamatory.

Actually, wrongly accusing innocent people of associating with paedophiles, and of enjoying having sex with animals, is generally considered pretty bad....
No apology is going to sooth the people he has libeled.
He has accused young ones of having sex with animals! He is Gerflucked!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Anyone with a grain of sense - or a less filthy mind - would have known what they were on about, Tony.

So, what does it say about Bennett that he thought the very, very, dirtiest worst?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Anyone with a grain of sense - or a less filthy mind - would have known what they were on about, Tony.

So, what does it say about Bennett that he thought the very, very, dirtiest worst?
Bonny, he really has done it this time!
All he had to do was read it properly. I don't see a way out of this for him.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Anyone with a grain of sense - or a less filthy mind - would have known what they were on about, Tony.

Bonny, he really has done it this time!
All he had to do was read it properly. I don't see a way out of this for him.

It's very obvious to us, what do you think a judge is going to think?

He's looking at prison time. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

I think he could be, too - this little lot has provided clear evidence of his harrassment of people he targets, and this filth he made up about young people is beyond vile.
It is clear evidence, IMO, of a very sick and dangerous obsession.

Oh, and nearly forgot - there's the Contempt of Court business as well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm

and the best thing is, that this is only for the Contempt of Court re the McCanns

Carter Ruck haven't even got out of first gear with regards to Smethurst's action

poor Tone

flucked up the ass YET AGAIN bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:20 pm

He has already stuck 2 fingers up to Carter Ruck by not deleting the posts.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 pm

e: SOME FORUM POSTS MAY BE REMOVED DUE TO A CARTER-RUCK LETTER
aiyoyo Today at 10:09 pm

I have just noticed some of things they want you to remove are downright just bully from them because what have your research materials and your letters to whoever got to do with them?

Couldn't you also write to SY in charge of the review and highlight mccanns and CR latest underhanded tactics to them and see what they have to say?

They are after all doing a review and until they conclude it, the mccanns have no right to force their abduction theory on people and forbid people their opinions!

Unless the Yard's review is all about white wash!

And what, pray tell, has their stupid 'parental involvement theory' got to do with making filthy accusations about innocent people, like accusing them of associating with paedophiles and enjoying sex with animals?

Here's another thing - why is Bennett even saying things like:

I am willing to consider mediation.

What is there to mediate? Bennett made disgusting allegations; now it is up to him to prove them. If he cannot produce proof - screenshots or similar - then he can kiss the roof over his head goodbye.

There is nothing to discuss. Bennett has to make a few choices.

PUT UP

or

SHUT UP

and

PAY UP
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 pm

rhodes wrote:and the best thing is, that this is only for the Contempt of Court re the McCanns

Carter Ruck haven't even got out of first gear with regards to Smethurst's action

poor Tone

flucked up the ass YET AGAIN bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup

It couldn't happen to a more weasely guy. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh, look at this:

Most strangely, the new letter from Carter Ruck dated 9 August said: "our client's attention has been drawn to further postings made by you in may 2011 which also defame him" but didn't actually ask me to remove them. It all looked like the whole business of issing the writ on 9 August was done in great haste. Admin removed all of those other two threads as soon as I told them about the letter. The Claim Form demanded damages of up to £100,000 for libelling him on all three threads, but the accompanying letter from carter-Ruck didn't ask me to remove them.

I should also explain the term 'use your best endeavours'. This is because Smethurst and Carter-Ruck recognised that I do not have ultimate control over the contents of a forum, only the forum-owner does. It is possible for a situation to arise where a poster wants his posts removed but the forum-owner wants them to stand. Or vice-versa.

Admin removed all of those other two threads as soon as I told them about the letter.

Really?

Then why did Admin say:

Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!
Admin Today at 7:02 pm

Today I was made aware of a 2nd letter from Carter Ruck that was sent to Tony on 4th August. I didn't know anything about this letter until I saw it on someone's blog.

He's fkced. CR KNOW all this, they have a record of all this as it happened, so he is wasting his time trying to LIE his way out of it.

And he can knock off all the waffle, no-one is listening to it any more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 pm

A reminder of the second letter of the 4th, which Bennett chose to ignore:

BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 2 Cr2a11

Carter Ruck got proof, from many people, that Bennett was posting and twittering on the 5th.

End of.

He has no wriggle room, he is wasting his time telling all these lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:42 pm

He should save his energy for actively finding a competent lawyer. He is sure as hell going to need one as it will be false economy without proper representation. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 am

An acquaintance of mine was all over both Bennett's and Havern's forum today.
He has a modicum of knowledge in English law. He also took a look at the facebook pages in question; and laughed at the accusations made by Tony Bennett. It, wasn't a very jovial laugh, I might add.

Any way, he has no doubt that if the lawyers acting for both the McCann parents and Edward Smethurst, are worth their salt, they have a very good chance of stripping Bennett of everything he owns.

He also suggested that the UK law enforcement confiscates Bennett's computer and have a damned good look at his hard drive. He is of the opinion they may find some unsavory pictures on it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:11 am

He's now posted the CR letter concerning the McCanns, Tony:

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/Carter%20Ruck%20-%20letter1.pdf

My eyes are too tired to sort it out, frankly. But - there it is. I see no way out for Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 am

I cannot see anything in the letter which is in any way incorrect; I don't see any way out for Bennett, however much he plays to the gallery.

It's over.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

bb1 wrote:He's now posted the CR letter concerning the McCanns, Tony:

My eyes are too tired to sort it out, frankly. But - there it is. I see no way out for Bennett.

The bottom line is that it is headed to court for them to deal with the contempt issue.

The McCanns have been more than gracious and patient with Bennett, by all accounts, so this is it.

Round 1.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am

bb1 wrote:He's now posted the CR letter concerning the McCanns, Tony:

Thanks Bonny. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 am

Oh, that letter was written by Adam Tudor.

ETA: Also Isobel Hudson's reference on there.

The wording is interesting......

We must begin by making clear that the decision to apply to the Court to commit you
for contempt has not been taken lightly by our clients,

Will Bennett do this?

it is vital that you appreciate the gravity of the position in which you heve
placed yourself, and we must urge you to seek legal advice as soon as possible
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 am

Look at the date on that letter 12th August.

Well he didn't expect all those nice pressie's waiting for him at home I bet.

Get that trolley packed Bennett, and some of your friends will be joining you soon. yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:47 am

lily wrote:Oh, that letter was written by Adam Tudor.

We must begin by making clear that the decision to apply to the Court to commit you

Will Bennett do this?

Going on the wording of the letter, they have already applied to the court to have him held in contempt.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 am

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:Oh, that letter was written by Adam Tudor.

Will Bennett do this?

Going on the wording of the letter, they have already applied to the court to have him held in contempt.

Oh yes Tony,

Proceedlnge for contempt of court
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 am

Oh yes, Maggs. He can pack his trolley because the commit means prison.

Accordingly we hereby put you on notice that we will now be preparing an Application to the court to commit you for contempt. When issuing this application we will also seek directions from the Court for you to serve evidence in response and for a Court hearing to be convened thereafter to consider the application.

The above is from their letter Tony. It was in that awful javascript stuff.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 am

The above is from their letter Tony. It was in that awful javascript stuff.

I copied the PDF ok and its readable Lily.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next