JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK

+4
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK

Post  lily Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 am

Accordingly we hereby put you on notice that we will now be preparing an Application to the court to commit you for contempt. When issuing this application we will also seek directions from the Court for you to serve evidence in response and for a Court hearing to be convened thereafter to consider the application.

I had dreadful problems with the above paragraph, Maggs. It was in the Korean javascript or something. Also the word When (in bold above) would not copy at all and was like it had whiteout on it. Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT WALLOPED BY CARTER RUCK

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 am

The Letter also says that removing the defamatory posts will not make any difference as Carter Ruck on behalf of The McCanns intend to proceed for Contempt of Court anyway.
The suggestion to remove is merely that things will look worse in Court if he doesn't.

I don't know about Round One. This is The Knockout coming up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 am

I had dreadful problems with the above paragraph, Maggs. It was in the Korean javascript or something. Also the word When (in bold above) would not copy at all and was like it had whiteout on it.

PDF never does copy properly, Lily - remember the one I did, when I missed a couple of the errors, and everyone thought the letter was a fake smile

That one is way too long to virtually rewrite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 am

Someone on hellhole has asked Bennett what he did about the allegations he has made about Smethurst and others:

REPLY: I did not report these matters to the police when I became aware of them. Others are aware of these comments but no-one to my knowledge has reported them to the police.

So why would that be, then? He has been screeching in faux-disgust, but he did nothing?

Don't suppose that would be because he knew the truth about the allegations - that there was as much truth to them as there was about his vile 'bestiality' remarks?

And that he would be expected to supply proof - like screenshots?

Oh, and a lot of people have remarked on the way Bennett thinks his victims should acknowledge and thank him.

He's had all the acknowledgement he is going to get.

Via their lawyers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 pm

He is going to court for sure on the McCann case.
I sat and screenshot the whole pdf last night.
When I have trimmed it I will get it on the forum.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Great, Tony - I had a bash, and put it on the blog, but it is very untidy embarass
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Great, Tony - I had a bash, and put it on the blog, but it is very untidy embarass
Don't be embarass it's a valiant effort!! LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Great, Tony - I had a bash, and put it on the blog, but it is very untidy embarass
Bonny, there is damn all wrong with what's on the blog. The shots are way better than my feeble attempt!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3