JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT

+7
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Maggs
muratfan
lily
rhodes
bb1
11 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 Empty Re: BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:47 pm

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 Loser-hand-sign
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Oh dear, Jean will be screeching TROLL! at smiffy again. And unlike Bennett, I think the Amish people value cleanliness as Godliness?

Surprising how many eye witnesses have remarked on Bennett's unsavoury appearance in the High Court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear, Jean will be screeching TROLL! at smiffy again. And unlike Bennett, I think the Amish people value cleanliness as Godliness?

Surprising how many eye witnesses have remarked on Bennett's unsavoury appearance in the High Court.
The Amish, with whom I had the honor to talk to when I worked in the USA and clean beyond belief, and pleasant too. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Blacksmith : February 9th A WORTHLESS WEAPON
tiny Today

can anyone tell me what blacksmith is on about,in plain english please.

He sez you're a bunch of nuttas who wouldn't know the truth if you fell over it. Oh, and St Goncalol refuses to speak to Bennett (doubtless because he knows any emails would instantly be posted by Bennett).

And you're a bunch of sycophants. That means you're a shower of brown-nosing idiots, as proven by your casting Bennett in the role of Jesus last week, and sending him, hilariously, spikenard, which led to more God-bothering.

Oh, and you've done untold damage to St Goncalol. And Jean, yoyo and the gang really must stop calling people TROLLS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Yer and don't forget he said that anyone with an ounce of self-respect should leave Haverns site immediately. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear, Jean will be screeching TROLL! at smiffy again. And unlike Bennett, I think the Amish people value cleanliness as Godliness?

These were handed out, in court to anyone unfortunate enough to sit in sniffing distance of Bennett. clown

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 15 Febrez10
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:24 pm

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote:

Some years ago I myself attempted, on behalf of the Amaral team, to appeal to Bennett to back off and take a lower profile in the interests of the larger cause since Amaral refused to answer his messages or communicate with him in any way. I even joined the Havern forum in a farcical attempt to try and make him aware of certain facts in Portugal and why he was going to destroy himself and, more importantly, harm others. I got banned before accomplishing anything. Why join a forum to try and pass a message under the public gaze? Because any written and confidential appeal would, as always, be plastered up on Mr Bennett’s site unredacted. Anyway, I had to report back and admit that I had failed completely.

------

Aw, what a shame, especially after the hounders sending St Goncalol all that money. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:51 pm

That's COLD, real COLD biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:53 pm

crazytony wrote:That's COLD, real COLD biggrin

Shocked Shocked Shocked

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Almost makes you GASP.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:59 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:01 pm

about: "That's COLD, real COLD", TB is a cold, arrogant *******.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Almost makes you GASP.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Why are these people so thick? Of Mike Gunnill's statement in court, a hater demands to know:

Jacqueline Cowan ‏@ThePlebian
@Jayelles1 Vee8 did a summary & didn't mention it. You will find it on the STM forum or if he's edited it, you won't #mccann

Has it not sunk in yet?

BECAUSE V AND OTHERS WERE THERE ON THE SECOND DAY.

MR GUNNILL GAVE EVIDENCE ON THE FIRST DAY.

Others were there on day one, and boy, have the haters got a shock coming when they see the official transcripts, as opposed to forker spinning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4696.html?sid=2f91892c89a46e81c63a166d210b55fa

Tut tut! Fancy Bennett telling porkies on oath, in the High Court!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 pm

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4696.html?sid=2f91892c89a46e81c63a166d210b55fa

Silly mumser, one should never lie when there is the slightest chance one's posts might have been screenshot by someone. I do hope people will be looking at that. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4696.html?sid=2f91892c89a46e81c63a166d210b55fa

Silly mumser, one should never lie when there is the slightest chance one's posts might have been screenshot by someone. I do hope people will be looking at that. LL

He is really naughty, LL.

Just found one of Stevo's gems to Bennett.

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 04:13:51 -0800
8. If 60-Reasons is still available from Tracy?, I am puzzled why you allow that and participate in that. On the one hand you tell me to remove the website carte blanche yet you continue to allow the book to be sold under your nose (and you participate in its sale!) What is going on? How can you tell me that we're in potential violation of Carter Ruck's demands but you flaunt your book and don't follow through with that side of their demands and your "alleged" accession?

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:28 pm

I don't think that Mr. Bennett can tell the difference between what he did and what he has encouraged other people to do. Although no doubt The Law can, if there actually is a difference, which I doubt, beyond semantics.
But I suspect that Mr. Bennett does have an inkling. Hence the damage limitation.

"It is with great regret that I announce the break up of my 40 year marriage due to they dastardly McCanns who have wrecked my life. And my lovely wife has bogged off with all of my cash."

Sheesh, I would laugh, if I thought it was funny. But I don't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:31 pm

I always knew Stevo was a good one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Just had a quick glimp at Hell Hole. They truly do not know what they do. Six God awful years of outright accusing of The McCanns without one scrap of evidence, and it is all the fault of The McCanns because they had the temerity to say, "Enough is enough."
And none of these hideous people can see that they are wrong, or even contemplate the possibility.
PeterMac? Who is this man? An Ex Policeman who cannot see even the possibility that The McCanns are Innocent? Who cannot see the possibility of minor discrepancies, even if there were any. A man who made a right tit of himself raising the shutters from outside? Was he a Corrupt Copper?

Not that any of this matters. I suppose that I am just stunned by the stupidity.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Sabot wrote:
Just had a quick glimp at Hell Hole. They truly do not know what they do. Six God awful years of outright accusing of The McCanns without one scrap of evidence, and it is all the fault of The McCanns because they had the temerity to say, "Enough is enough."
And none of these hideous people can see that they are wrong, or even contemplate the possibility.
PeterMac? Who is this man? An Ex Policeman who cannot see even the possibility that The McCanns are Innocent? Who cannot see the possibility of minor discrepancies, even if there were any. A man who made a right tit of himself raising the shutters from outside? Was he a Corrupt Copper?

Not that any of this matters. I suppose that I am just stunned by the stupidity.
I was advised he was a Ranker but, was also told to spell it with a W. instead of an R. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:39 pm

They're so thick, and so totally wrong, that what they have to say about anything is of as much relevance as the Flat Earth Society.

Today's meme seems to be 'how many people agree with us in media comments, tick tock, the tide is turning'.

No, it isn't, it's only them. And look how many people thought voting for Hitler was a marvellous idea.

They don't actually matter, though they do need reminding of the old saying about opinions, and everybody having one.

The hounders are a different matter, however - they have taken their obsessions and their vendetta into real people's real lives. Why should ANYONE have to put up with them, and their stalking, and their nasty little leaflets, their attempts to get people sacked, etc?

They aren't the victims - they are the perpetrators. And I personally hope the High Court comes down on Bennett like a ton of bricks, not least because I don't believe this tale of convenient marital disharmony between the couple Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Talking of verdicts, do we have a date for the one on bentit? I shall be gutted if I am away when it happens as I won't have access to my PC, from 19-21 February. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I was advised he was a Ranker but, was also told to spell it with a W. instead of an R. biggrin

Tony, I simply do not believe that this man was ever in the Detecting Business, but he does appear to be what he says he was. So was he just a Ranking Wanker? Someone who dotted the Is and crossed the Ts, and ultimately gave The Police Force a bad name. And believe me, I have met a few of those, some of whom were actually friends. But I moved in bad circles in those days, married as I was to a supposedly rich man. Until I began to realise what some of them were up to. After that I was quite seriously harassed on occasions. But big mouth me never did know when to shut up. And I still haven't learned.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 am

Judgment will be 12noon on Thursday 21 February 2013
Tony Bennett Today at 8:44 am

Mr Justice Tugendhat's Secretary has informed me that judgment in the case of McCanns v Bennett will be pronounced at 12noon on Thursday 21 February at the Royal Courts of Justice.

If he finds that I have breached any undertakings, I will then be allowed time to make a short speech in mitigation.

Then he will deliver his sentence.

The hearing will once again be in open court.

Can the Judge send him to the Tower for offences against human decency? Being a walking air pollutant?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next