JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT

+7
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Maggs
muratfan
lily
rhodes
bb1
11 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 Empty Re: BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT

Post  lily Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 am

Judgment at noon? biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case
Iris Today

Just read that the Bennett's have separated. Sad to read that, if true. Hopefully Tony has put the house and money in his wife's name.

Yes, because a High Court judge won't have come across ne'er-do-wells pulling tricks like that - the couple Bennett are bound to get away with such an original, Cunning Plan. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:59 pm

That poster is really on the ball. rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:10 pm

No doubt Bennett will now be portrayed as another "victim" of the McCanns.

Sickening.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Of that you can be certain, J-P.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:32 pm

cass Yesterday at 7:27 pm

i have just read on jh place that tony and his wife are parted another victim of the mcanns so so sad

Twisted, aren't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Goebbels would be happy. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 pm

bb1 wrote:
cass Yesterday at 7:27 pm

i have just read on jh place that tony and his wife are parted another victim of the mcanns so so sad

Twisted, aren't they?
Bennett could have stopped his vendetta anytime he wanted to. In my opinion, he obviously didn't love his wife enough to stop and save his marriage. I have no sympathy for him at all.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Bennett could have stopped his vendetta anytime he wanted to. In my opinion, he obviously didn't love his wife enough to stop and save his marriage. I have no sympathy for him at all.

If that is the case, Tony, then what a totally selfish man he is. There is no way to sugar coat that.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:59 pm

I have no idea whether she was in court or not. (i didnt observe very well). However, if she was. And saw him make an absolute arse of himself. With his "I put it to you....." , bullying and hectoring Ms Martorelli (but definitely not taking up the invitation to put his questions to Ms Page), and taking such a totally wrong approach (a cross between defending a libel case and prosecuting a criminal trial) when he was on trial for a contempt case. It is possible she may have "seen the light" after all these years.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:01 pm

This whining disgust me. Bennett VOLUNTEERED, every step of the way.

He CHOSE to go to Rothley to spread his squalid little leaflets.

He CHOSE to go to rural Wales to harrass and stalk an elderly invalid.

He CHOSE to try to get Gerry McCann sacked.

He CHOSE to try to wreck a man's livelihood.

He CHOSE to take his vendetta all the way to Downing Street.

He CHOSE to get his adoration of a foreign, criminal, ex-cop captured on film.

He chose every single bit of it. Now, he faces the consequences of his own actions. And he thinks he's entitled to sympathy? Tell it to the judge - and isn't it a pity he tried to drag the judge into his hate campaign?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:05 pm

With his "I put it to you....." , bullying and hectoring Ms Martorelli (but definitely not taking up the invitation to put his questions to Ms Page)

Rather revealing, is that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:07 pm

I am just surprised that she didn't leave him years ago, or at least smack him around the ear, metaphorically, that is. But perhaps she didn't know that she is entitled to half of everything, including his Savings and any Private Pensions.
The man is a control freak and probably didn't tell her until he stood to lose everything. There still are some ignorant women who don't know what their entitlements are because their husbands hid it from them.

Personally, I hope she kicks him out, and does a runner with the money, although I have gathered that she is nearly as bad as him. But I don't really care. He was always going to go too far one day, and someone was going to stop him from inflicting more misery.

And in the end his Mother is far from broke, so he won't suffer all that much. But I don't care about that either. His humiliation is good enough for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I have no idea whether she was in court or not. (i didnt observe very well). However, if she was. And saw him make an absolute arse of himself. With his "I put it to you....." , bullying and hectoring Ms Martorelli (but definitely not taking up the invitation to put his questions to Ms Page), and taking such a totally wrong approach (a cross between defending a libel case and prosecuting a criminal trial) when he was on trial for a contempt case. It is possible she may have "seen the light" after all these years.

Very interesting that he didn't try his abysmal tactics on Ms. Page. She is much too bright for him, and with years of experience in Court.

Mrs. Bennett was likely not there. He could hardly maintain his "Broken Marriage" if she was there to support him.

It's a set up, believe me. But probably perfectly Legal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:29 pm

bb1 wrote:This whining disgust me. Bennett VOLUNTEERED, every step of the way.

He CHOSE to go to Rothley to spread his squalid little leaflets.

He CHOSE to go to rural Wales to harrass and stalk an elderly invalid.

He CHOSE to try to get Gerry McCann sacked.

He CHOSE to try to wreck a man's livelihood.

He CHOSE to take his vendetta all the way to Downing Street.

He CHOSE to get his adoration of a foreign, criminal, ex-cop captured on film.

He chose every single bit of it. Now, he faces the consequences of his own actions. And he thinks he's entitled to sympathy? Tell it to the judge - and isn't it a pity he tried to drag the judge into his hate campaign?

That is a horror story when you see it laid out. He has never had any proof of what he has said, so what anyone might think of The McCanns is entirely irrelevant. And this from a supposedly Ex Solicitor. Did he learn nothing of The Laws of Britain during what now seems an entirely wasted time at University?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm

!All I want to say is ,IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.

The couple Bennett don't sound separated there, do they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:32 pm

bb1 wrote:With his "I put it to you....." , bullying and hectoring Ms Martorelli (but definitely not taking up the invitation to put his questions to Ms Page)

It was very obvious. Ms Martorelli is clearly very intelligent, but quietly spoken, quite slight and it seemed not used to being questionned in such a fashion.

Tugendhut several times had to intervene
"Mr Bennett, you know perfectly well that the witness is here to provide facts. She is NOT here to argue the case. It is Ms Page who is conducting the case and it is to Ms Page that you should be addressing these questions."

And "Mr Bennett, there is no point in arguing with the witness, it is Ms Pages job to put forward the case".

About half a dozen times over the course of an hour.

My impression is that Bennett is a bully who mistakes courtesy and kindness for weakness.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:With his "I put it to you....." , bullying and hectoring Ms Martorelli (but definitely not taking up the invitation to put his questions to Ms Page)

It was very obvious. Ms Martorelli is clearly very intelligent, but quietly spoken, quite slight and it seemed not used to being questionned in such a fashion.

"Mr Bennett, you know perfectly well that the witness is here to provide facts. She is NOT here to argue the case. It is Ms Page who is conducting the case and it is to Ms Page that you should be addressing these questions."

And "Mr Bennett, there is no point in arguing with the witness, it is Ms Pages job to put forward the case".

My impression is that Bennett is a bully who mistakes courtesy and kindness for weakness.

Then hopefully that will not have been lost on the Judge, J-P?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 16 Sleeping-jury

BENNETT MAKES A 'SHORT SPEECH' TO THE COURT
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:05 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

It is a sad fact that some people do mistake courtesy and kindness for weakness, as beknown to me. But then they recoil in shock, horror when one finally kicks back. And ultimately blame oneself for not running true to form.
This is what The Hounders and Bennett have done to The McCanns, and to the likes of us when we finally decided that we had had enough.

Ms. Martorell is surely a Solicitor and therefor not accustomed to arguing a Case at Trial. Mr. Bennett was singularly ignorant if he didn't know this. Although I suspect that he did. But Ms. Martorell was the closest he was ever going to get to The McCanns, so he sought to show them up through her, he thought.
He is indeed a bully, so don't kid yourselves that he hasn't bullied his wife.

I suspect also that he doesn't realise that you should never ask a question if you don't have some idea of what the answer will be.
This is the art of Internet Posting as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:26 pm

sold house prices for his street............although judging by the clip of the outside and the skanky nets, a full programme of works would need to be undertaken in order to bring it into this century.

So no wonder they are splitting up when the houses are selling for £180,000 in the last year Wink

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detail.html?country=england&locationIdentifier=STREET^2002321&searchLocation=Chippingfield&year=1&referrer=listChangeCriteria
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:32 pm

rhodes wrote:sold house prices for his street............although judging by the clip of the outside and the skanky nets, a full programme of works would need to be undertaken in order to bring it into this century.
I don't actually know Harlow, but I am reliably informed that where he lives is at the lower end of the town, more than likely ex-council houses sold off to their tenants. You don't live there if you have a good job or income. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
rhodes wrote:sold house prices for his street............although judging by the clip of the outside and the skanky nets, a full programme of works would need to be undertaken in order to bring it into this century.
I don't actually know Harlow, but I am reliably informed that where he lives is at the lower end of the town, more than likely ex-council houses sold off to their tenants. You don't live there if you have a good job or income. LL
Maybe not LL, but the house in his street are selling for £180,000+ in the past year, even if his was cheaper, he'd still get £150,000.

he lives at 66 Chippingfield, 80 sold for £186,000 last August.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Anyone who bought it would have to pay a priest to conduct an exorcism.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next