JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck

+5
Sabot
muratfan
lily
bb1
rhodes
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 Empty Re: bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Smethurst's LIbel Claim hits a snag - he hasn't followed the Defamation Protocol
happychick Today at 11:13 am

Considering Carter Ruck are supposed to be experts in libel and are clearly abusing their position to get you into court, under what seems like false pretences, can they not be reported to the Law Society for investigation?

But...but....didn't Bennett WANT to go to court, so he could show all the other Truthseekers why he (and not Brat) deserved the title of Head Truthseeker?

Has he gone off that notion, now he is going to be shown up as a grubby old man who makes up disgusting stories about people?

No, that can't be it. As soon as he produced evidence - for instance, screenshots of all the filth he and HLM claim to have seen - why he would be a national hero.

If Bennett DOESN'T go to court over his smearing of Smethurst and others, then he will be shown up as a liar.

And the other case has nothing to do with the McCanns; it is over Bennett treating Her Majesty's representatives, the High Court, with contempt.

Doesn't he want his big chance to play Rumpole Mason?

No?

Wonder why that would be?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 Empty Re: bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 pm

This is the part of that post that brings tears of laughter rolling down my face, and shows that the idiotic moron who wrote this knows sweet FA about anything to do the the law:

can they not be reported to the Law Society for investigation?

And what pray, happyidiotchick, are they to be investigated for? What they are doing is according to the law, as is right and proper. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=d697e8095b032b84

Nice one Tony - and I am sure someone can have fun with the piccie...

bennett rebuttal to Carter Ruck - Page 3 04
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm

he hasn't followed the Defamation Protocol

So let's see, CR who specialize in what? Don't know what the procedure is?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:28 pm

I love this:

knowing fine well that I was away on holiday,

Ooh, get her rofl rofl rofl

His whole 'Defamation' post is beyond parody; he manages to do it all over again whilst denying he did it to begin with.

Are we sure English is his first language?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 pm

It sounds like Carly and her "Aye". They're all pretending to Scots.

Carly's very opinionated, you know. She said so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:12 pm

It's official; Bennett wants to be taken to the High Court - and lose.
It is difficult to think of a better way of proving he is an obsessed stalker than posting about the Smethurst children.

How dare he drag women and children into his disgusting vendetta? He is getting no oxygen for this disgusting behaviour here - I am sure he will get more than enough in the High Court for this.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Yes, I know what you are talking about, Bonny. It is absolutely none of Bennett's business to begin with but does prove a sinister point. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Latest from Bennett - try not to laugh too hard...

More questions for the McCanns
Tony Bennett Today at 4:58 pm

Stella wrote:
If anyone is guilty of harming the search for Madeleine, it is the McCann's themselves and from day one. They went against Police advice and told the world she had quite a unique mark on one eye, which would single her out.

If this ever gets before a contempt of court judge, the McCanns might find themselves facing some awkward questions about why they harmed the search for Madeleine by rushing to the media to get their front-page stories about new suspects or 'persons of interest', thus notifying those very suspects or 'persons of interest' to go to ground and hide.

If, that is, half of these suspects or 'persons of interest' ever existed

He really doesn't get it, does he? All this trivia is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.

Only two things are of relevance to any future court action.

1. Did Bennett stick two fingers up to the High Court and commit contempt by breaching solemn undertakings he gave?

Answer - yes, a hundred times over.

2. Has Bennett been conducting a personal vendetta against the McCanns, Ed Smethurst and others? Has he been posting demonstrable, provable lies about them? Has he been posting accusations that have not a grain of truth in them?

Answer - yes, a hundred times over.

I personally hope he DOES try to come out with this diversionary twaddle in court - he will be sent straight to the cells for contempt.

He really does need to concentrate his mind on just what is heading his way....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh my. Rolling Eyes

Er.... the McCanns won't be there but CR will.

The rest is as you said, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 pm

They all seem to have a death wish - this on MM:

: Another tweet to give us hope!
kitti on Fri 19 Aug - 21:42

Didn't someone say she wrote in the book that a beautician came round her house.....it's in answer to the make up pic

No, Kate McCanns said no such thing - one of the haters on havern's MADE IT UP. Feel like joining Bennett, repeating outright lies and libel, do they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:24 pm

What on earth is wrong with them? Another one on Hellhole:

This could be a great case for a lesser known barrister who would do it on a pro bono basis - if he/she wins think of the career implications. Its not just that he/she would get paid for the case, but some of the legal profession would be delighted to see carter Ruck defeated in court and they would be happy to engage this public spirited and talented young barrister.

here in Ireland, I understand quite a few pro bono bases happen. For example representing parents in medical negligence cases where a baby has been born with severe handicap. I have a young barrister giving me free advice at the moment on an issue affecting a very sick relative.

I strongly believe carter Ruck would not want to go to court given that at long last their clients would have to answer questions.

Do they not grasp reality? They have been told time and again that CR do NOT receive payment from the Find Madeleine Fund, that Ms Hudson and Adam Tudor work WITHOUT PAYMENT.

WITHOUT PAYMENT means PRO BONO.

There is no glory whatsoever in any 'young barrister' representing these lunatics. It would be career suicide. That is because the legal world knows the McCanns are INNOCENT of criminal wrongdoing; the legal world knows these lunatics are libelling and harrassing INNOCENT people.

And why on earth would the McCanns have to answer questions in court? If they think that is going to happen, they know as little about the law as they do anything else.

The only person answering questions is going to be Bennett, and anyone foolish enough to choose to go down with him.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

bb1 wrote:They all seem to have a death wish - this on MM:

: Another tweet to give us hope!
kitti on Fri 19 Aug - 21:42

Didn't someone say she wrote in the book that a beautician came round her house.....it's in answer to the make up pic

No, Kate McCanns said no such thing - one of the haters on havern's MADE IT UP. Feel like joining Bennett, repeating outright lies and libel, do they?
Okay, who is paying the Troglodytes for their stupidity?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm

It beggars belief that they keep spouting this trash, day in, day out, Tony. If they bothered to read the book, they would know it is an outright lie - one of many.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm

bb1 wrote:It beggars belief that they keep spouting this trash, day in, day out, Tony. If they bothered to read the book, they would know it is an outright lie - one of many.
But, Troglodytes don't know any better, Bonny. Their brains haven't developed properly.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

The nasties seem to have got bored - or scared - of making up stories about Smethurst, and are now smearing Clarence Mitchell.

That's OK, just you carry on! It will all help the Find Madeleine Fund thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Okay, I'm hearing Bennett posted on facebook as Diane Jones until he was found out.
Anyone, have a clue why he wishes to be known as a woman all the time?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I couldn't possibly comment, Tony biggrin

But then, trying to intimidate Ed Smethurst by stalking his children is scarcely the mark of a man, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:03 pm

bb1 wrote:I couldn't possibly comment, Tony biggrin

But then, trying to intimidate Ed Smethurst by stalking his children is scarcely the mark of a man, is it?
Ewww, never thought of that Bonny biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 am

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@Pippa2812 Hopefully very soon. This latest Carter Ruck (which they obviously have tried to keep secret) may yet be their downfall #mccann

Ya thinks? Just carry on - you will find out in the fullness of time just how wrong you are.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 am

Never known such a hopeful bunch of hopefuls, Bonny. No matter how bad it gets, nothing stops their renewed hope..........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:57 am

I suspect they are more likely to be studied by psychologists, hopefully in secure units, Jayelles - a great many of their posts are so disgusting, they could not be broadcast by mainstream channels.
They would end up on one of the crime channels about stalkers and obsessive wierdos.

And why are they so STUPID?

e: Madeleine Foundation statement tonight re Carter-Ruck & the McCanns
aiyoyo Today at 9:12 am

pauline wrote:

I strongly believe carter Ruck would not want to go to court given that at long last their clients would have to answer questions.

Me too, I believe mccanns would not want to be before Court Judge answering questions on OATH unless they are suicidal or their greed got the better of them.

Pro bono lawyers may be easier to come by for victims of accidents, medical negligence, and unlawful work dismissal and such likes because these are cases bearing more than 1/2 the chance of winning thus fees on winning.

A few points. What do they think, Ms Hudson and Adam Tudor work WITHOUT PAYMENT means? What do they think, Carter Ruck do not take a penny from the Find Madeleine fund means?

Every single time they repeat the LIE about CR & co being paid from the fund, they are committing libel all over again.

But the main point they are failing to grasp.

THESE COURT ACTIONS DO NOT INVOLVE THE MCCANNS.

They are solely about Bennett who has:

Obsessively stalked and harrassed the Smethurst family.

Totally ignored a solemn oath he made to the High Court.

I would think CR will be delighted with the headlines this will generate; Bennett is going to end up the most reviled man in Britain.

And the only way the McCanns will be in court will be if they choose to

sit behind him to send him a message.

Mind you, a good few of Bennett's victims may be doing that Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:25 am

Jayelles wrote:
I look forward to a TV documentary about their behaviour. I hope there will be screen captures of some of their posts.

Yes Jay, perhaps Brown could do a profile on them rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Good news - Bennett has been reduced to quoting THE TRUTH - I'M A LIAR as a valueable Sauce, indeed, a cornucopia of TROO FACTS.

Ah well, keeps him occupied, I suppose - gives him less time to stalk children Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next