JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

+6
Maggs
greenink211
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 Empty Re: Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Just a reminder of what PJ employee FSoares told Bennett:

He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders.

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/FSoares

When Portugal shows some sign of finding out just which of those cowardly scumbags did torture a woman in police custody;

When Portugal reopens/retries the Cipriano case with EVIDENCE and not just crap about red trousers;

Then, and only then, will it earn the right to be regarded as anything other than a crypto-Fascist police state, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 Empty Re: Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:56 pm

There will be people in Portugal that will be outraged by this.

But Amaral is still guilty of Perjury, and Leonor Cipriano is still proven to have been beaten while in Police Custody by elements of The PJ.
Her day will come, and she will be compensated.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:02 pm

For sure, Sabot, but I am very disappointed - mainly for Portugal. I really had hoped things were changing, but clearly not.

As has been said before, this case would have been thrown in the prosecutor's bin in the States or the UK; I've been risking a migraine by going through the appeals judgement again:

http://www.dgsi.pt/jstj.nsf/954f0ce6ad9dd8b980256b5f003fa814/bfaf1cea93ab75fb8025716200388d89?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,cipriano

The 8rs would be well advised to do likewise and stop spouting Gonc propaganda and sh*te about dismembered bodies, etc.

Indeed, if any of the Troofseekers genuinely cared about justice, they would know that this is Portugal's version of the Dreyfus Scandal, and it is NOT going to go away.

ETA, I suppose the Gonc cult do know that the Appeals court was deadlocked, until some judge decided to ignore the non-evidence and maintain the status quo?

That outside of Team Gonc, many Portuguese people, especially the better-educated, believe Leonor Cipriano is innocent?

That she is NOT having a miserable time in prison, because other prisoners know all about the Gonc Squad?

The cover-up isn't going to last forever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Zwicky321 ‏@Zwicky321 3h
Would Cipriano have found herself in this situation if she'd stuck with her original lawyer? #Mccann

What, Gonc's pal Grade? The one who was caught bringing drugs into another prison, but mysteriously had the charges dropped after he parted from Leanor Cipriano and agreed to mentor Gonc in his non-existent legal career?

That lawyer Grade? The one who was at Gonc's birthday bash when he p*ssed a small fortune up against a Portimao wall?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:24 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h
‏@ModNrodder In spite of pleading Not Guilty, THREE judges found Cipriano & her brother GUILTY - 20 years in jail for murder.

Liar liar pants on fire.

The first court was split 2-1.

The second court was split down the middle till an under-the-carpet-sweeper voted.

Oh, and the sentence was reduced and all that ghoulish trash Gonc invented about incest and fridges was thrown out. Makes you wonder what goes on in his head, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 pm

typical PT justice behaviour: innocents in jail, criminals like amaral, Cristóvão are free.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 3h
It must be a huge shock for the Kate&Gerry #McCann activists that the Justice system in Portugal is alive and well and will be ready for T9

If that's weaselburger's idea of justice, then I suggest she takes herself off to North Korea or Syria.

There is no place for torture in countries which are supposed to be European democracies.

Or is she saying that the McCanns and their friends will also be tortured when in the custody of the Portuguese police?

It seems to be commonplace in Gonc's circles.....

Two inspectors PJ convicted of torture

Lawyer shows the victim was relieved by the end of a process that has dragged on for 13 years. "From what I understand, it is the first time that such a process leads to the conviction of persons in concrete," says the Express

Two chief inspectors of the PJ were sentenced today to prison terms of two and a half years, suspended upon payment of a fine in that monthly period, for having tortured a man DCCB's premises in March 2000. Another element of PJ was acquitted.

In a judgment with about 40 pages, the Lisbon Criminal Court sentenced the two chief inspectors of the Judicial Police to pay each month, each, the sum of 80 euros for a fund that will ultimately accrue to the victim, Virgolino Borges, who was assistant in the process. The decision was known in 3. ª stick, by 14h30.

Jerónimo Martins, lawyer Virgolino Borges, was relieved by the end of a process that has dragged on for 13 years. "From what I understand, it is the first time that such a process leads to the conviction of persons in concrete," he told Express.

The three inspectors - Diamond José dos Santos, Vitor Tavares de Almeida and Antonio Alves da Cunha, were part of the same brigade of the then Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism (DCCB). In March 2000, Virgolino Borges was taken to the PJ on suspicion of theft (a process that eventually involved). On days 2 and 3, he complained, was beaten repeatedly with a board and punched in the feet by PJ inspectors.

In a first phase investigation, the prosecutor eventually dismiss the case. At that time, consisted Virgolino assistant and requested the opening statement - which culminated in the indictment of three police for the crime of torture, criminal whose frame varies between one and five years in prison.

The two defendants, Diamantino dos Santos de Almeida and Tavares were convicted co-author and should appeal the conviction.

The three inspectors Judicial, both now convicted and who was acquitted, all remain active.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/dois-inspetores-da-pj-condenados-por-tortura=f782292#ixzz2PKfybAHw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:typical PT justice behaviour: innocents in jail, criminals like amaral, Cristóvão are free.

I hate to see a Portuguese court disgrace itself like this, Pedro. Yet again, the actual torture has been held proven - that makes FOUR times now - but no effort is made to find the guilty parties.

It screams of a cover-up, and people terrified the truth will come out. It will in the end, there is nothing surer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Someone tie me down and keep me off Twitter, or I might explode.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm

No point in exploding on twitter, Sabot, the lynch mob have no idea what the grown-ups are talking about. They're all so dense, they've swallowed down carp as spewed by Big Rock and co for years.

Just take a step back - someone must be terrified, to come out with such a perverse judgement....

Yes, she was tortured in police custody; no, we aren't going to try to find out who by, we'll just blame the victim.

If that isn't Fascism, then I don't know what is. I have never heard the likes before, in a supposed European democracy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Remember this piece, from a few years back?

Translation from:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2943-climate-of-fear-in-leonor-s-home-town

Fig Residents believe that Jeanne was sold or abducted

by LUSA 11 Setembro 2009

Five years after the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, the population of Figueira, where lived, don't forget the case and keeps alive since a sense of distrust regarding unknown: almost all believe that the girl was sold or kidnapped.

Joana, eight years, disappeared from that village municipality Algarve Portimão on 12 September 2004, at approximately 20: 30, after shopping at a coffee shop near home at the request of the mother.

Agency Lusa, several residents say that the disappearance of Joana "awakened" a feeling of insecurity in the village, "forcing the constant attention and vigilance".

"I have now more attention, not only my children, but also the other children that I see on the street," says Fernando António, father of two children aged three and six years.

"I remain attentive to all movements of persons and even known, especially when approaching children, because you never know who surrounds us," he noted, adding that distrust increases when "are sighted outsiders trying to talk to minors".

Cristina Campos, mother of eight years, sharing the same sentiment: "even the neighbours I suspect".

"As the case has never been clarified, we do not know on whom we can rely on," justified ", stating that lives in constant startlement" when the daughter isn't around.

"Come to me always the idea Joana and another English girl [Madeleine McCann] that disappeared from Praia da Luz, three years later," he noted.

"Parents were more relaxed, letting their children not to play on the street alone. Some children remained in the street by night, which is not the case now, "he told Lusa to owning an establishment of the village, who asked not to be identified.

Second, today also already "is not usual for children six, seven and eight years doing errands to parents".

"Before you came alone, buy cigarettes, milk and bread. Now, parents do not send their children to errands because now live in a climate of fear ", stressed.

Fig residents believe that the disappearance of Joana Cipriano "has never been clarified".

Few believe in thesis of Judicial Police (PJ) that the child will have been killed by his mother, Eleanor Cipriano, and by his uncle, John Cipriano.

The majority of residents believe that Joana Cipriano "may have been sold by some familiar, or taken by someone who was very fond of the child", emphasising that "continue to run in the village rumors about this possibility".

"Says a lot. Says the people and with good reason: where there's smoke there's fire ... ", said one of the residents.

============

Few believe in thesis of Judicial Police (PJ) that the child will have been killed by his mother, Eleanor Cipriano, and by his uncle, John Cipriano
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:27 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I hope Expresso carry a piece on this perversion of justice, they have a better class of commentators, who are much better informed than the likes of CdM, the rag which makes the Sport look intelligent.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 pm

e: Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today
PeterMac Today at 4:07 pm

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear ! ! ! !
Spin that one, pinkie

And why, pray tell, would Clarence Mitchell feel the need to comment on this matter? All it's done is confirm the worst suspicions of many about the erratic nature of the Portuguese justice system.

I had hoped things were improving in Portugal. Clearly, they are not, and the leftovers from PIDE are still ruling the roost in some areas.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Ginster ‏@audleyite 3h
@AmnestyOnline Will you now be reviewing your views re Goncarlo Amaral in light of the Cipriano conviction today for perjury?

What? Did the 8r miss the bit where the torture was held proven yet again, but the victim blamed for being unable to accurately identify the torturers?

If anything, it is going to make Amnesty even angrier with Portugal. Torture is bad enough, but judicial protection of torturers is a whole new ball game - that's police state behaviour.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Ginster ‏@audleyite 3h
@ModNrodder @JillyCL On the say so of someone who's just got 7 years!!!! #mccann

Years? Stupid forker means MONTHS. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today *UPDATE* Found GUILTY of making false statements
ShuBob Today at 7:32 pm

Excellent news!

Please can anyone confirm if Amaral's conviction has been quashed? Thanks.

Of course it hasn't. Rolling Eyes

The torture was confirmed again. Which is why the whole thing is so perverse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 pm

BINGO! Its happened again

Isn't it odd, that every case moved to Faro, Gonc and Cristo crook, get off. Seems like Cristo has some large dossiers available, to show if needs be, on certain bent judges. Why do they needd to keep moving Courts? Not following special judges around, are they?

I'd like to know if the Portuguese Attorney, walks around with a white stick. He's seems about as much use, as a chocolate fireguard.
No! surely Cristo, hasn't got a dossier on him. They all seem to sh** in the same pot.

ETA Apologies to Pedro, if that offends hug
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh, I think we should congratulate Team Gonc on making the Algarve look like a Mafia fiefdom, yet again, Maggs. This has to be the best - or rather the worst - yet.

In any genuine democracy, with the rule of law, the court would have ordered an investigation into just who did commit torture on a woman in police custody, as the torture has been upheld yet again.

They seem to have different rules in the Algarve, though. They've probably all got portraits of Salazar in pride of place in their living rooms.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h
@19Barbara57 So, tell your lying mates, a charge of Falsifying a Document is NOT Perjury in PT law. #McCann #Shill #Dolts

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Does she think forgery is BETTER than perjury? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

I have to ask, are the 8rs all drunk? Or trippin', or something?

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 3h
Congraulations to Goncalo Amaral on a successful outcome of the Cipriano case and the acquittal of the charges against him

What on earth is she congratulating Amoral for? He hasn't been acquitted of anything; today's events didn't actually involve him directly.

So, WTF is she talking about?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 pm

And a new Myth is born.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Sabot, I don't think they can bring themselves to admit that this verdict makes absolutely no sense, because that would mean them admitting there is something very wrong with the Portuguese justice system, especially in the Algarve.

Instead, they are actually INVENTING stories to try to square the circle.

They really should educate themselves, spend a bit of time reading the Portuguese media - they would then realise just what a shambles court proceedings there are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

So they say, Leonor was lying, and gave her 7 months.

So WTF, is Gonc still doing walking around? If they sent him to prison, for his lies, he would get life.
Never mind, his lies are catching up with him, all too soon, for his liking. wker

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 Goncy10

Isn't he just gorgeous rofl rofl rofl vomit vomit vomit vomit

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Well, that's today's verdict, Maggs, no doubt she will appeal, and then there will be another hearing....

I am sure you will all be thrilled skinny to know that Morais has crawled out from under her rock to post another load of Fake News Spinny, as is her wont. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

She's the source of this crap about Gonc being cleared - she knows the 8rs are too STUPID to look at the date and see it's years old. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Doesn't look a happy man these days, does he?

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 6 Goncsofa2

Funny how Morais never mentions the state he's in, isn't it? Or would that be too much like having to tell the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next