JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

+6
Maggs
greenink211
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl
Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today - Inspectors acquitted!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What, before the hearing started? I do wish these people would learn to fact-check and read. Ah well, more tears before bedtime coming. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case

Post  Maggs Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl
Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today - Inspectors acquitted!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What, before the hearing started? I do wish these people would learn to fact-check and read. Ah well, more tears before bedtime coming. Pcorneater

I'm surprised she isn't in Faro, as Gonc's McKenzie friend Bizarre events in Cipriano torture case - Page 2 4212
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm puzzled as to why there is nothing in CdM so far, as that is usually Team Gonc's first port of call when they want to put out Fake Spinny News before the truth comes out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@ModNrodder Don't you remember? The 5 PJ were acquitted in the previous trial and that's why Leonora Cipriano was made arguida. #McCann

What on earth is she on about? Has Morais dispatched her to spin this frankly baffling tale?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:07 pm

The mists clear. Montclair/Carolina has been parachuted into not-Bennett's site to spread this version, too:

The inspectors had already been acquitted in 2009 of torturing Leonor Cipriano who was then accused of committing perjury and her trial has started today. She is the only one on trial.

Yes, and what are the odds that she is cleared by the end of it, and the Inspectors - including Gonc - are facing the dock again?

As the torture has been proven, in court, on at least three occasions, I can only assume someone in the judiciary doesn't like Gonc and co very much, that they've decided to reopen this running sore right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Amazing what you get reminded of, isn't it?

FSoares to one T. Bennett:

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/FSoares

Quote:

He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders.

Does Gonc really want all this dragged up again? I doubt it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Deuce ‏@ModNrodder
@k1482 I saw what JM posted. I read the reports link. It still does not make sense. It seems the verdict is known before the trial #McCann

It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. It is, however, obvious that Morais doesn't have a scooby either, or she wouldn't have stuck up those ancient news stories.

Oh, and O Crime, etc., are NOT reliable sources of information.

One hopes that the PJ are finally going to present evidence as to just who did torture Leonor Cipriano in that PJ station, as someone certainly did. Surely they must know who was in the station that night, even if Gonc did, as admitted by FSoares, import them from Lisbon?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Just a reminder:

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/portugal/report-2012

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible
. Leonor Cipriano had yet to receive compensation from the state. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral and António Fernandes Nuno Cardoso, senior officials in the judicial police, had been sentenced to 18 months’ and 27 months’ imprisonment respectively, for falsely claiming Leonor Cipriano had fallen down the stairs. However, both sentences were suspended on the grounds that the officers had no previous criminal convictions.

I really don't think Portugal wants any more bad press from Amnesty, the ECHR, or the UNHRC over this. They really should just get proper, sound evidence and charge the culprits. Who knows, someone may feel like telling the truth, with the downfall of Cristovao?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 pm

bb1 wrote:JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@ModNrodder Don't you remember? The 5 PJ were acquitted in the previous trial and that's why Leonora Cipriano was made arguida. #McCann

What on earth is she on about? Has Morais dispatched her to spin this frankly baffling tale?

This from

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3341-gonc-guilty-of-torture-yippee

The Court of Appeal in Évora not upheld the appeals of two inspectors from the Judicial Police convicted in Leonor Cipriano and decided to keep the ruling of first instance, said a lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia .

According to the lawyer for Leonor Cipriano , the Court of Appeal considered it "quite sufficient" all the evidence in the first instance to prove the existence of a "serious crime of torture" against Leonor Cipriano .

At trial, held in Faro, for several months, the two inspectors of the Judicial Police, Gonçalo Amaral and António Cardoso , were sentenced to one year and six months to two years and three months, respectively, suspended in its execution.

Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department of Portimão , as the author was convicted of a crime of false allegations, and Antonio Cardoso, as the author of a crime of forgery of a document.

According to Marcos Aragão Correia , the Court of Appeal of Evora has declared "unfounded" every resource, including the claim of the defendants' proof of renewal. "

The lawyer adds that the judges who reviewed the resources, and decide to keep the full ruling of first instance final, confirmed that Leonor Cipriano "was brutally tortured by agents of the various Portuguese Judicial Police who remain unidentified."

According to Aragão Correia , the court considered "not to exacerbate" the sentence imposed by the Goncalo Amaral this be a "primary offender" and also the same as being retired from the police.

Marcos Aragão Correia announced that in consequence of this decision, Leonor Cipriano will lodge a formal complaint against the Portuguese government to the United Nations for violating "the most basic gross human rights".

Defence lawyers said the conviction will be sought and the expulsion of Portugal's Human Rights Commission United Nations .

http://www.ionline.pt/conteudo/111461-caso-leonor-cipriano-tribunal-da-relacao-confirma-condenacao-dos-dois-inspectores-da-pj
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Maggs. thumbsup

A more recent one, concerning Gonc's last disaster:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/advogado-de-leonor-cipriano-absolvido-de-difamar-goncalo-amaral#

Leonor Cipriano Lawyer acquitted of defaming Gonçalo Amaral

The criminal court acquitted Faro on Tuesday Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer - mother of the missing girl in the Algarve in 2004 - and Professor António Pedro Dores, of defaming the former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral.

Aragão Correia and President of the Association Against Exclusion for Development (ACED), António Pedro Dores, were accused of defaming the former inspector, who investigated for nearly eight years the disappearance of Joana, daughter of Leonor Cipriano.

In the judgment, the judge said he did not fulfill the conditions for even considering the possibility of legal order António Pedro Dores, president of ACED, who spread the "Report on Torture Leonor Cipriano perpetrated by the Judicial Police," the subject of the case raised by Gonçalo Amaral.

As for Marcos Aragão Correia, the acquittal cemented in their fulfillment of civic duty to denounce acts of torture to which every citizen is obliged and, on the other hand, as has been proven that Leonor Cipriano's lawyer was convinced that Gonçalo Amaral was even co-author of acts of torture against the mother of Joana.

By having knowledge of the acts committed against Leonor Cipriano - whose existence, already the subject of independent judgment, the court did not question
- through a conversation with his client, Aragão Correia became convinced of the veracity of the version heard, which, in the opinion court annulled the severity of their publication.
However, based on testimony he heard - including Leonor Cipriano - as the court gave no evidence that Gonçalo Amaral has attended to torture or even coordinate the team that practiced.

I've bolded the sections dealing strictly with the proven torture.

Proven by no fewer than THREE Portuguese courts. So what on earth is this nonsense on a stick about? I would have thought it more important to get to the bottom of exactly WHO DID TORTURE HER IN THE POLICE STATION.

Someone did, and it's way past time the guilty parties were brought to justice.

Mind you, Portuguese law is so bizarre, that for all we know, this is some kind of cunning plan to do exactly that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Just a little reminder rofl rofl rofl

I love that video of the bottomsup hole biggrin
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 pm

How much bad publicity does Portugal want? Putting a torture victim on trial for being unable to recognise her attackers due to them having wrapped bags round her head is about as bad as it gets.

It's like something out of Kafka. Or Nazi Germany.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today - Inspectors acquitted!!
Châtelaine Today at 1:02 pm

Good. Hope more news coming fast forward. It would finally "explain" how someone can be convicted of false reporting on a case that never happened!

Seriously, what planet are these people on? The torture has been proven beyond any doubt in no fewer than THREE Portuguese courts.

The torture has been proven to the satisfaction of Amnesty International.

And now the victim is being put on trial because she couldn't 100% identify the cowardly thugs that did it? In what is supposed to be a 21st century European democracy?

Something is far wrong here, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: "Leonor Cipriano court started today for making false statements..."-03/2013 Joana Morais
The End Is Nigh Today
Remarkably coincident with ............................ the Cyprus Sighting.

Imagine my surprise.

What? Is there no end to their delusions?

More seriously, it might be an idea to make sure the UK press are aware of this Kafka-esque turn of events. Not the tabloids, but the heavyweights like the Guardian and the Indy, which take an interest in genuine human rights cases.

Also, Amnesty International are already involved. It might be an idea to make sure Amnesty knows that the supposedly democratic European state of Portugal is putting a torture victim on trial for failing to identify her torturers with acceptable accuracy due to them having covered her head.

Personally, I would have thought it would be more to the point charging perjurers Amaral and Cardoso with withholding evidence from the police, as they both know EXACTLY who was involved in the torture, instead of charging the victim.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:27 pm

about Maggs youtube video above, here is the translation:

"My name is inspector Amagal. After I have filled at expenses of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety shows, I´m going to continue to fill by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, many people wanted to include, starting with me". The truth of incompetence. In May of 2007, inspector Amaral started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressures, this one is the version we accustomed to accepted as the only possible, but, is it true? Or this version hides an incompetence that many wants to hide? Words of Amagal: "It was here, at Luz beach, that was last seen the small investigation, but now, I come to reveal the small investigation: not disappeared, was murdered, I´m certain that the responsibility of her death is of her parents, and, me and my team going to prove it". The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann, but several witnesses guarantees that all those months the inspector Amaral and his friends of PJ left the small investigation alone while drinking lots of white wine bottles. Words of Amagal: "It was not with white wine, because that is a thing of XXXX, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes either a red wine of XXXX". The inspector Amaral didn´t care about the small investigation, he understood that was enough a confession of the couple McCann, but this raised a problem. Words of Amagal: "It was not one but two, first: the McCan were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I use to do, second: the McCan were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not tell that they had fallen from the stairs". The inspector Amaral followed fully all the PJ instructions, by phoning to dozens of reporters and informed them of all the facts of the small investigation which was under secrecy of justice. Words of Amagal: "with the McCan being judge in the public square, I requested the assistance of Max, a detective dog, but then I was inforrmed that Max doesn´t exist and so we brougt other two irracional animals, which spent their days chewing bones to do our work". And in one day, both irracional animals which spent days chewing bones and sniffing each others behinds did a lot more then Amaral in months. Words of Amagal: "the sniffer dogs did exactly what I expected, walked through the room sniffing every corner wity determination searching for evidences and they found it, evidences of a lot of things, I prefered that they bitten the McCan until they confess everything, but that is me". Meanwhile, the couple left Portugal, without say nothing to Amaral. Words of Amagal: "shorty after, I was sacked / kicked frrom PJ and the small investigation died, can say I killed the investigation, because I prefered that the truth never knew, to continue to appear on tv, to belch, to XXXX, you can say I killed the small investigation because I´m an incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was me who killed the small investigation, this was what happened, that is the whole truth and I have not lost hope of going to America to tell it to Oprah".

For those of you my friends, who don´t know who Max is: Max was a dog of a fictional tv series at TVI.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 am

Thank you, Pedro, I do hope that was widely viewed in Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:12 am

bb1 wrote:Re: Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today - Inspectors acquitted!!
Châtelaine Today at 1:02 pm

Good. Hope more news coming fast forward. It would finally "explain" how someone can be convicted of false reporting on a case that never happened!

Seriously, what planet are these people on? The torture has been proven beyond any doubt in no fewer than THREE Portuguese courts.

The torture has been proven to the satisfaction of Amnesty International.

And now the victim is being put on trial because she couldn't 100% identify the cowardly thugs that did it? In what is supposed to be a 21st century European democracy?

Something is far wrong here, IMO.

What does she mean, "A case that never happened?" Like Amaral was never charged with and convicted of Perjury? This is stunning ignorance.

And how does anyone expect Leonor Cipriano to have been in anything other than a state of shock and utter confusion, and probably concussed. In fact I am surprised they didn't kill her, or at least inflict permanent brain damage.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:57 am

The torture fans seem to be forgetting that when someone on PJ premises was battering sh*t out of Leonor Cipriano, she hadn't been convicted of any offence; legally, she was an ordinary woman whose child had gone missing.

Now, it wouldn't have been acceptable for the PJ to do that to her under ANY circumstances, but it is revolting that the Gonc cult think torturing people to 'solve' crimes is acceptable. Odd how Gonc didn't manage to 'solve' the case until AFTER she had been beaten up, with him supposedly not noticing, isn't it?

And their ridiculous fantasies that she was attacked by other prisoners is beneath contempt; the corruption of certain PJ elements was an open secret.

It has been proven, in no fewer than THREE Portuguese courts, that she was tortured in that police station.

IMO, Gonc should be charged with withholding information. To put a torture victim on trial like this is an act of barbarism.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:09 am

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/leonor-julgada-por-contradicoes

Faro: In assault charges because the PJ inspectors
Leonor judged by contradictions
The different versions of the alleged assaults showed that the victim was on the premises of the Judicial Police Faro Leonor Cipriano led yesterday to the Court of Faro. Joana's mother - who is serving 16 years for the murder of the girl - accounts for misrepresentation.

Yesterday, Leonor, 42, repeated what he had said in court in 2008, in the trial of five PJ inspectors - including Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristovao - beatings during interrogation by the investigation of the death of Joan, in 2004. Leonor repeated PJ in Faro that inspectors assaulted with the "kicking and punching", who hit him "with a cardboard tube," which placed "a blue plastic bag on his head" and hit "with a phone book."
However, the responses to the Public Ministry (MP) and the judge's mother, Joan fell in contradictions: failed to say the timing of the attacks, referred to the cardboard tube as plastic and said it was always sitting, where before said he had been forced to put his knees on top of the ashtrays. "This was an important moment in your life and you would expect, even for the times that you have been placed questions that had kept in memory," he said the MP, Leonor concluding that "insists on lying" and should be sentenced to imprisonment.

The defense attorney said the mother of Joan "has difficulties in expressing themselves," which, allied to a situation "in which the judgment would not be the best," explains the contradictions. The sentencing was scheduled for the 14th. During 2008, in the judgment of the inspectors of the PJ, the court gave as proven aggression but did not identify the attackers.

------------

Good God Almighty!

So, she didn't know the exact time it all happened, and wasn't sure whether the tube was cardboard or plastic?

And that's it? How on earth could anyone remember exactly what happened, and when, in such a ghastly, terrifying, agonising ordeal? And the victim is being charged? Why hasn't every single PJ officer in that station been charged with withholding evidence?

What a bunch of barbarians - I have no doubt this travesty will be getting Portugal into even more trouble with human rights groups and anti-torture campaigners.

This is worst than Gitmo, it is hard not to think that the cowardly scum involved did it because they were enjoying doing it.

I hope every single one of them is named in court, and that the international press pick the story up.

Portugal should hang its head in shame.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 am

Of course they were enjoying it. Even they must know that a confession extracted under torture is worthless. Or it would be in any civilized country.

The translations are a bit doubtful at the moment, and it is only The Prosecution putting their Case. But The World is watching this one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 am

Re: Great News - Trial of Leonara Cipriano begins today
aiyoyo Today at 9:01 am

Depending whether she was paid to lie back then.

Even if she wasnt. I figure her IQ must be so low she probably does not even realise she was made used of.

How blind and stupid can you get? Why are they ignoring the fact that all this happened long before the McCanns had even heard of PDL?

Doesn't it bother them that their beloved Gonc was being made an arguido over his alleged involvement in the now-proved torture ON THE VERY DAY MADELEINE MCCANN WENT MISSING?

Don't they see anything at all odd there? No? They prefer to believe trash from O Crime, which, no doubt by another odd coincidence, is also represented by Gonc's latest lawyer?

Not awfully good at the Troofseeking, are they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:23 am

Have you seen Morais' version, Sabot? She's at it again - putting her own opinions into what are supposed to be honest, reliable translations of news stories. Her shrooms won't notice the difference, it won't occur to them that Morais is altering news to suit her own agenda.

And she's very close to getting a lawsuit slapped on her herself for making up nasty sh*t about a couple of Portuguese legal gentlemen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 am

We know Morais isn't going to tell the truth about it, Bonny. But this is such a disgrace. They know Leonor Cipriano was tortured and yet still they allow this case to go ahead.
What do they think they are doing?
If she loses this it will set Portugal back 100 years.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 am

The shrooms are still repeating the disproven carp about the non-existent 'incest' - they seem totally unaware that that was all thrown out of court, along with so many other of Gonc's inventions.

And coming out with sh*te like this:

Margaret ‏@Maggie_Thistle
The body of Joana Cipriano was never found, but samples of her blood were found in her mother refrigerator; #mccann

No, there were not. Gonc didn't even bother checking if the blood was human, never mind Joana's - it was probably plain, ordinary meat. All they are showing is how gullible and nasty they are, that they haven't actually bothered to read any court reports, preferring to parrot Gonc's invented bullsh*t.

If she loses this it will set Portugal back 100 years.

Couldn't agree more, Sabot, I actually struggle to grasp that this is happening in a 21st century European democracy. It's grotesque, disgusting and disgraceful.

Why don't they just go the whole hog, bring back the Inquisition and charge her with heresy? These fools would probably believe that, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 am

It is actually hard for me to believe that people like Goncalo Amaral exist, let alone survive for thirty years in a Police Force. Or that a civilized country could do this to Leonor Cipriano once it has been ruled that she was tortured by The PJ.

I sometimes wonder if God was working in mysterious ways when Madeleine disappeared. We would never have heard anything about these horrors if that hadn't happened. Not that this would be of much consolation to The McCanns.

But even if Leonor Cipriano is acquitted it won't be any form of real punishment to these people. And only she will have suffered again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next