JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

+2
bb1
Lamplighter
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:37 pm

I have to say that it didn't take me long to realize why Russia was so hard on them. But my thoughts on the subject where decidedly politically incorrect in those days.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:47 pm

The Univ of Mass Dartmouth has been evacuated, this was the college the younger brother attended. There are Black Hawk choppers on the ground there. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:24 pm

The BBC's correspondent in Moscow has managed to talk to the mens' father, who says his younger son is highly intelligent and wanted to be a brain surgeon. He is also in denial, says they have been set up by the Secret Services - didn't say which ones. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:31 pm

As computers and internet activity is now being looked at, this may make it clearer whether they were acting alone, or not.

There seems to be some discussion about whether or not the second bomber may also be injured, or even dead, after the gun battle.

I missed the father, LL, he is probably in shock, and total denial. It must be like finding out your daughter is a crack wh*re, or your husband a serial killer?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:36 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/internacional/mundo/cerco-policial-a-casa-onde-esta-segundo-suspeito

Boston, USA

Police siege the house where second suspect

The U.S. authorities have launched a real 'man hunt', which began to focus in Watertown, about 10 miles from Boston, and is now extended to the entire city.

Initially, it was created a security perimeter covering 12 blocks in Watertown, where there was an exchange of fire that eventually resulted in the deaths of the first suspect in the bombing of Boston (Tamerlan Tsarnaev) and a policeman. But now, the authorities asked all the inhabitants of Boston to stay at home.

A strong device is looking for Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, the second suspect in the bombing that caused three deaths and 180 injured on Monday last, who is still at large.

The American press reports that the two young men suspected of links to the attack are brothers and originating in Russia, specifically in a region close to Chechnya. CNN revealed, however, that the two men moved to Kazakhstan when they were still children, before traveling to the U.S..

The 'manhunt' to try to locate and arrest the second suspect is now taking place in a space much broader, encompassing the entire city of Boston. The authorities ordered the closing airspace metropolitan area of ​​the city and public transport service was suspended.

The operation involves about 9000 agents and is centered in the so called 'suspicious n. 2', and, in Watertown, the police is carrying out house to house searches. Televisions have pictures showed police entering a house where they believe can be refugee Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev. In this house, the images show a Portuguese flag. Remember that the suspect who was killed in this morning, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, had a girlfriend half Italian half Portuguese.

According to the Associated Press, the father of the two brothers, identified as responsible for the bombing at the Boston Marathon, came to say that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the eldest son, was "an angel and a very smart guy." "Since Uncle the suspect that he believes, given the acts that have played, "deserved to die".

Police fear Dzhokhar Tsarnaev can have a vest with explosives.

The father of the two brothers, who spoke with ABC on the phone, asked his son, Dzhokhar that continues fled to "surrender peacefully."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/internacional/mundo/pai-dos-suspeitos-de-boston-fala-em-cilada

Complaint against secret services
Father of suspected Boston speaks of "trap"

Anzor Tsarnaev presented as Tsarnaev brothers' father, suspected of the double attack in Boston, reported on Friday that the U.S. secret services pitched a snare to the children for being "Muslim believers."

"I was aware of the events on television. My opinion is that the secret services have judged my children because they are Muslim believers," said Anzor Tsarnaev in a telephone conversation with the Russian news agency Interfax.

The suspects in the double attack Monday in Boston were identified by authorities as two brothers of Chechen origin: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who is still at large, and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, arrested at dawn today by police and eventually died in the hospital.

"why was Tamerlan killed?" Questioned the father, arguing that the son have been captured alive.

"The younger one got away. Studied at the College of Medicine. We are waiting for the holidays. Now do not know what will happen. Again, the secret services pitched a snare to my children," he stressed.

Another family, Ruslan Tsarnaev, an uncle of the brothers, said in statements to U.S. television station CBS, which Tamerlan advocated extremist ideas.

In another interview on Fox 25, the uncle said Dzhokhar was a good student who wanted to be a doctor and that the last time we heard from this nephew was unemployed.

"I fear that the older brother may have had a bad influence on him," said Ruslan Tsarnaev who asked her nephew, who is still at large, to surrender to authorities.

As reported by the Russian press, Tamerlan had extremist content material on your account the sharing network Youtube videos.

The two explosions recorded on Monday near the finish line of the Boston Marathon caused three dead and about 180 injured
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 am

Stories are coming in now that the second bomber has been caught, on a boat:

http://news.sky.com/story/1080201/boston-bombings-suspect-hunt-live-updates

Wesley Lowery @WesleyLoweryRT @GlobeMetro: BREAKING NEWS: Police have taken the cover off the boat containing the man believed to be the Marathon bombing suspect. He'

Wesley Lowery @WesleyLoweryRT @globecynthia: Our cops editor: RT @TheBelloBlotter: Suspect in boat on Franklin St. Official says he's not moving after shots fired htt…

barrygagne @barrygagneThey supposedly found him with a thermal imaging camera flying over. So freakin cool #bostonstrong #watertown

Jess Bidgood @jessbidgoodRT @BostonGlobe: RT @GlobeJenPeter: Suspect is in the boat, not moving, according to an official with knowledge of the investigation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:47 am

The Boston Globe @BostonGlobeBREAKING NEWS: Authorities appear to be moving with caution, had said earlier that they were concerned he might be wearing a suicide vest.ReplyRetweetFavorite

12:43 AMThe Boston Globe @BostonGlobeBREAKING NEWS: Police have Boston Marathon bombings suspect pinned down in boat in Watertown backyard.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:50 am

He's in a boat in some poor b*gger's back yard, under a tarpaulin, and apparently is still alive... Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:52 am

Explosions heard.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 am

He's still alive, taken to the hospital where his brother died. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 am

I watched it till he was captured, LL. Astounding events.

I was reading about the poor guy who lost both legs, and how he saw one of the killers plant the bomb. You know, if anyone did that in a crowd in the UK - or Europe, generally - the witnesses would have fled, screaming for the police, because they would have taken it as read that the rucksack was a bomb. Having learned from bitter, horrible experience.

I think this is just about unheard of in the States? The people watching the Marathon really were the softest and easiest of targets.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:57 am

Oh no, Bushmeat is profiling them on fox. And she's already talking sh*te and getting shot down.

Oh, they're not terrorists, they're just mass murderers who wanted their day in the sun. Rolling Eyes

She's a moron.

Oh, she thinks they're just psychopaths.

She's been slapped down and the interview cut short.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 am

She is, of course, completely incompetent.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 am

Is there a link to Pat Brown mouthing off? I do so love to see her humiliated.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:14 am

It's just happened, Sabot, it was only a couple of minutes. I did find this:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
8 hours ago
My only TV appearance on the Boston bombings will be on FOX at 4:45 and 5:45 am to explain that this is likely a mass murder, not terrorism.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:15 am

An older one:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
20 hours ago near Washington, DC
It is likely that these brothers are really mass murderers posing as terrorists. #Boston #terrorism
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 am

If they had been radicalised, which seems highly likely, then they were Terrorists. And they don't appear to have shown any signs of psychopathy originally.
Actually, it is much too soon to say what motivated them, but the silly bitch had to get her oar in first.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Dzhokhar also made plain his feelings on 9/11.
He also posted: 'Idk [I don't know] why it's hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess f*** the facts y'all are some real #patriots #gethip.'
And 'September 10th baby, you know what tomorrow is. Party at my house! #thingsyoudontyellwhenenteringaroom.'
Reports yesterday suggested he had convinced his mother too.
A former client of Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told the Huffington Post the mother of the bombers was also a denier.
Alyssa Kilzner said: 'It’s real. She said, 'My son knows all about it. You can read on the Internet.'
The terror suspect also posted pictures of himself in Times Square and wrote about visiting New York in November.
Another particularly hateful comment reads: 'You guys know that the suicide rate for active duty american soldiers is at an all time high for 2012, a suicide a day, whats the #problem?'
He also wrote: 'A decade in America already, I want out.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311580/Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-Boston-bomber-brother-partied-college-friends-days-AFTER-marathon-massacre.html#ixzz2R05bJTtY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now that is very interesting indeed - the '9/11 truthers' are a class of whackjobs all on their own.

Psychiatrists are going to have a field day with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:31 pm

And we know where this false flag is being discussed, don't we and by whom?

looking into safety for theirs...)
MJC Yesterday at 11:14 pm

PRESS TV (U.S.) COMMENT ON WHETHER THE BOSTON BOMBS WERE A 'FALSE FLAG' EVENT:

‘False-flag’ meme goes mainstream on Boston Marathon bombings

No change there then.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm

And 'September 10th baby, you know what tomorrow is. Party at my house! #thingsyoudontyellwhenenteringaroom.'
I did see on CNN that he received his full US naturalisation on 11 September either 2011 or 2-12 so maybe this post means a party to celebrate that? LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:57 pm

That sounds like it is true, LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 pm

That's been confirmed by several sources, which only adds to the wierdness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

A couple of experts on CNN, one a high-up FBI retired member, have posited that it was the elder brother who was in charge and that the younger lad, who apparently adored him went along 'for the ride'. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next