JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork

5 posters

Go down

Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork Empty Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:32 pm

As has been noticed, the forkers' favourite profiler is waxing self-righteously about her peremptory removal from the Fox News discussion about the Boston bombing.

That was proper Fox news, BTW, not some blogcast.

Anyways, Brown is trying to make herself out to be a martyr, thus:

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 6h
I knew full well #FOX would boot me yesterday after I said the media was responsible for encouraging mass murder but it needed to be said.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
4 hours ago
The #BostonBombers were more inspired by the US media's massive coverage of mass murderers than political issues. #massmurderers #msm #truth

Some of us were, however, actually watching Fox News when she was cut off by the interviewer and saw what happened:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t3159p75-2-explosions-at-boston-marathon-at-least-6-hurt

To quote myself:

Re: 2 EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON - AT LEAST 6 HURT
bb1 Yesterday at 9:57 am

Oh no, Bushmeat is profiling them on fox. And she's already talking sh*te and getting shot down.

Oh, they're not terrorists, they're just mass murderers who wanted their day in the sun.

She's a moron.

Oh, she thinks they're just psychopaths.

She's been slapped down and the interview cut short

If she did any accusing of the media, then it may have happened after the interview was cut off. Or she may just be making it up, as forkers so often do.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork Empty Re: Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Fox News weren't the only ones less than thrilled with her 'profiling' - this gem appeared on her FB:

James Mucciola You went on live TV and stated, "They look like a couple of young white punks..." You must have been an affirmative action hire at the FBI because obviously you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. Maybe you skipped the anti-terrorism class at profiler school. Try to see beyond the prism of your personal biases. It was Islamic terrorism...not the ghost of Timothy McVeigh run amok. Now don't you feel stupid?

She's not doing very well with this 'profiling' stuff, is she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:00 am

Maybe you skipped the anti-terrorism class at profiler school

Profiler school? She never went to profiler school!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:28 am

crazytony wrote:Maybe you skipped the anti-terrorism class at profiler school

Profiler school? She never went to profiler school!
I think he was dishing the sarcasm!! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:14 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Pat Brown, a perfect ignoramus. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Who to believe, though, Lily? A self-styled 'profiler' who has just been ignominiously booted off fox news?

Or the ex-KGB President of the Russian federation? Who is likely to know most about the subject?

It's a puzzler, isn't it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Who to believe, though, Lily? A self-styled 'profiler' who has just been ignominiously booted off fox news?

Or the ex-KGB President of the Russian federation? Who is likely to know most about the subject?

Neither to be honest.... Putin is as good as telling porkies as Bushmeat is

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/06/vladimir-putin-spokesman-urns-staged
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Who to believe, though, Lily? A self-styled 'profiler' who has just been ignominiously booted off fox news?

Putin, of course, ex-KGB and more than likely complicit in the death of the man who died in the UK of polonium poisoning. He would certainly be very au fait with terrorism, wouldn't he? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Lamplighter wrote:

Putin, of course, ex-KGB and more than likely complicit in the death of the man who died in the UK of polonium poisoning. He would certainly be very au fait with terrorism, wouldn't he? LL hmmm hmmm

Got my vote. I can't think why....I mean, Bushmeat has such a reputation hasn't she? rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

She's hung up her pitchforker - or so she claims:

http://ourlivesintheforest.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/into-the-forest/

Into the Forest
by profilerpatbrown
Over the past half year, many of my fans and friends have wondered, “Where did Pat Brown go?” Back in November, I left HLN, simply walked away from my nightly appearances on Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell and Dr. Drew. Then, I pretty much stopped writing on my blog, The Daily Profiler, and, in the last month, heaven forbid, I have been rather patchy with my postings on Facebook and Twitter.

So where did I go and why? I went “into the forest,” friends, into what is called Vanaprastha in Hinduism (and, yes, I am a Hindu which probably none of you had a clue), the third stage of life; effectively, retirement. Shocked? Curious? Why now? Why at so “young” an age?

Okay, 57 isn’t really too young to retire, but, these days, many of us believe that we are to chase fame, fortune, and folly until we drop over dead. I, myself, had planned to keep on keeping on – not for fame or fortune (in spite of what you all think, I am only moderate in the fame game and at the very bottom of the fortune game) but for the folly of trying to change the methodology of criminal profiling within police departments, a very difficult task indeed. I believe I have had some influence on the field and hope to have made an impact (even if it is more evident after I am dead and gone), but after twenty years of great effort and energy, I feel it is time to hang up my gloves.

I don’t mean I shall never do any television work again or ever promote profiling, I will, but only in a very curtailed manner and totally on my terms as a teacher or mentor. What I mean is that I am done with the pressure, the lost sleep, the racing around, the rarely having a day off what with breaking news and travel and deadlines. I am ready to enter Vanaprastha, the third stage or Ashrama of life, also known as retirement. This is a time to end the striving for career advancement and the effort to attain more and more things; to renounce, reduce, and retreat. To relax and spend time as an elder, not a driven twenty- , thirty- , forty- or fifty-year old. The kids are grown, the grandkids are coming, the parents are going, and the siblings and friends have gone or are leaving for the forest, too. With my parents both being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s last November, I found myself realizing that I was needed at home again (the first time since my children have grown up) and that I could not serve two masters. I stayed home to raise my children and I will stay home to tend to my parents. So, I will go into the forest (the move from one’s householder/career life to a more austere and spiritual life) and embrace a new way of living.

This is my new blog and I hope those of you who are in the forest already and those who are heading off into it will share the journey with me.

=============

Is all that New Age psychobabble a way of saying, Getting booted off Fox News live, on air, was the end of my career?

Or is it the Curse of Gonc? Plus the Curse of Bennett?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

So, the 'new book with Goncalol' was, predictably, just the usual load of hot air? Tears before bedtime for the McCann-haters tonight. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 01, 2013 7:29 pm

I am only moderate in the fame game Shocked Shocked

She is at the bottom of the heap in the fame game. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Is all that New Age psychobabble a way of saying, Getting booted off Fox News live, on air, was the end of my career?

Most definitely. She is ratings poison.

TV can be so cruel. It can chew you up and spit you out. Although sometimes they get it right. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 01, 2013 7:45 pm

I count myself very fortunate to have witnessed that, Lily - it was on very early in the morning in the US, and I don't know how many in the UK would have been watching Fox, and groaned when Brown was announced. And then cut off. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 3h
There are 3 #McCann camps; those who want truth, those who fight bitterly against truth, & those whose kind hearts refuse to see truth.

She seems to have left herself out...

Those who try to exploit a missing child for their own sick, mercenary agenda, and make remarks about abducted children being 'the gift that keeps on giving. This group also sets up unusual 'search funds' run by themselves, and goes off on ghoul tours, in the course of which they express disappointment when mounds of earth in the Portuguese landscape don't turn out to be graves.

Happily, members of this group also make complete t*ts of themselves, live on national US TV, after terrorist atrocities and end their shabby careers, sorry, 'retire' after being booted off Fox News mid-gibber.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 06, 2013 12:55 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1487.0

Pat Brown- another Interfering Busy Body

Bushmeat Brown Hangs Up Pitchfork Muttley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 4:26 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Incidentally, if you can be bothered reading that long tale of woe, it's fascinating to note how Brown NEVER blames herself for her many failures which have led her to this point.

It's society's fault. Or it's male bosses. Or it's the fault of colleges who won't employ her. Or it's her ex-husband. It's because she's over fifty. Or it's the money market.

Not once does she take responsibility for herself. No-one forced her to try to make a career out of being vile to people; no-one forced her to attempt to add to the McCanns' distress; no-one forced her to get over her head in debt, no-one forced her to go on Fox and make a complete, utter, fool of herself. She chose her own path.

She pretends to be some kind of mystic - she might like to consider that she disgusted the Higher Powers when she went on her Ghoul Tour with pretendypete and was disappointed when her illegal exacavations of what they were sure were human graves failed to reveal the remains of a missing child.

Karma really is a bitch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down