JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Epic Thread Of Hater Lies

+6
lily
crazytony
Sabot
Pedro Silva
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Epic Thread Of Hater Lies - Page 3 Empty Re: Epic Thread Of Hater Lies

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:34 pm

That's fascinating, Tony, and it's a narrative that makes sense.

As for...

Rudy Guede, who has always claimed to have been in the bathroom when someone else was killing Meredith

yes, of course he was. And no doubt the dog ate his homework, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Interesting video, thanks, Tony!

Here's another good site - demolishing the lies that are being repeated all over the internet by idiots:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html

Some of it is eerily similar to the cr*p the pitchforkers believe about the McCann case.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Tony, at this precise moment in time I wasn't really interested in what might have happened, but only concerned with how irrelevant this stupid bitch thought that Evidence might be. Or the lack of Evidence. Whatever grabs you.
Supposedly, the said stupid bitch would rather stay in prison than be found innocent by lack of evidence.
If only, if only.

I try desperately hard not to wish the same fate on the likes of her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Interesting video, thanks, Tony!

Here's another good site - demolishing the lies that are being repeated all over the internet by idiots:

Some of it is eerily similar to the cr*p the pitchforkers believe about the McCann case.
The pitchforkers should be careful in what they say. We are not so tolerant here in the States as the British when it comes to libel.
Amanda Knox was found not guilty. No ifs but' or wherefores in the juries decision. An Italian Jury, not an American one, made that decision without prejudice. So I suggest the fools absorb the true facts before saying anything else.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 pm

I often wonder how these creatures would feel if one of their family, through no fault of their own, got caught in the middle of one of these circuses?

How would they feel if a bunch of internet nutjobs was pronouncing on the guilt or innocence of their son or daughter based on 'gut feelings' about the target's lip shape?

How would they feel if a foreign police force released personal information about THEIR families just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Would they find internet lynch mobs so entertaining then, I wonder.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:14 pm

crazytony wrote:

The pitchforkers should be careful in what they say. We are not so tolerant here in the States as the British when it comes to libel.
Amanda Knox was found not guilty. No ifs but' or wherefores in the juries decision. An Italian Jury, not an American one, made that decision without prejudice. So I suggest the fools absorb the true facts before saying anything else.

Really? Not so tolerant? Golly Gosh, and there was me thinking that Brit Libel Laws were less tolerant. Although we have all lately discovered that this is not true. Thanks to Tiny Bonnett.

But I don't suppose that Amanda Knox will have any more success against The Pitchforkers than The McCanns have had. In my most humble opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Really? Not so tolerant? Golly Gosh, and there was me thinking that Brit Libel Laws were less tolerant. Although we have all lately discovered that this is not true. Thanks to Tiny Bonnett.

But I don't suppose that Amanda Knox will have any more success against The Pitchforkers than The McCanns have had. In my most humble opinion.
Well, what can happen is they get a court order to get the names from the forum host as in forumotion. If refused, they sue forumotion for hosting the libel.
However it rarely happens as it is usually the media being sued for lying and not pickled little pitchforkers.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Is it not the case that the Italian prosecutors can appeal the decision to release Knox?
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:33 pm

muratfan wrote:Is it not the case that the Italian prosecutors can appeal the decision to release Knox?
They are appealing against her release. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 pm

muratfan wrote:Is it not the case that the Italian prosecutors can appeal the decision to release Knox?
He can but, he will have to have strong grounds for an appeal. I believe he will wait until the Jury Judge' report is released. I myself am curious as to what he will say in it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

So there you go. Tony. Nothing much to be done. But never mind, eh. The McCanns are free and so are Amanda Knox and Raphaele Sollecito.
Pity about Leonor Cipriano. Who is fighting for her? A Trial so flawed as to beggar belief

You can forget Amnesty International because they are as useless as a box of frogs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Sollecito might have a problem, as he is an Italian. Knox is safe enough, the US will tell Italy to where to stick their extradition papers if they try that on.

America had the good sense NOT to allow its citizens to be extradited by European Arrest Warrants.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

No Chance. And it will only be academic anyway. They can only Appeal on Points of Law, and not on the actual Verdict. They can only argue that the non existant evidence actually exsisted, and since it didn't, then they have nothing to support any Appeal.
That bloody awful woman scientist insisted that she didn't cock up, but since she patently did then she might do better to keep her mouth shut. She is a fool.

And there is no way in which they are ever going to get that silly girl back to Italy.

Best forgotten, if you ask me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:47 pm

The judge who cleared Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito has spoken of how he and the jury reached their verdict by 'following their conscience.'
Judge Hellman will release his 'motivations for sentence' within three months and this will explain in detail why he and the jury decided to release Knox and Sollecito from their 26 and 25 years jail sentences.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Sollecito might have a problem, as he is an Italian. Knox is safe enough, the US will tell Italy to where to stick their extradition papers if they try that on.

America had the good sense NOT to allow its citizens to be extradited by European Arrest Warrants.

Funnily enough, nor did France. But Britain fell for than one.

Sollecito's father would do well to get his son out of Italy, but then I expect that he will.
Raphaele is probably on an aeroplane as we speak.

Sad, sad, sad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 am

I watched a programme about the WM3 last night - it hadn't really dawned on me before that that miscarriage of justice had also been blighted by imbeciles babbling about Dark Forces.

This seems to be what happens when idiots with all the reasoning and grasp of logic of hate site members get into any kind of public position.

Never mind the truth - Burn the witch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

bb1 wrote:I watched a programme about the WM3 last night - it hadn't really dawned on me before that that miscarriage of justice had also been blighted by imbeciles babbling about Dark Forces.

This seems to be what happens when idiots with all the reasoning and grasp of logic of hate site members get into any kind of public position.

Never mind the truth - Burn the witch.
Piers Morgan did a very good interview with Damien and Jason last week on his CNN program; they came over very well; as with the McCanns, he was gentle but firm and as a result got a good interview. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Hater LIE on amazon:

You led me to another point that seems to have slipped by mostly unnoticed.

Apparently the 2 British Liason officers that were sent out by the British police, which I know for a fact the police also use as a legal snooping tool. (How Matthews confessed.)

They were dismissed by Kate after they asked her where her child was.

The TRUTH, from the official police files:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic226.html

Witness Statement

Statement by Jim McGarvey

This statement consisting of two pages is true and consistent with my understanding.

Date: 25th April 2008

I am police Inspector McGarvey of the Leicestershire police force, currently based in the criminal unit.

In 2007 and in relation to the Portuguese investigation carried out into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, I was detached to Portugal in the role of communication officer for the family.

In accordance with the Portuguese PJ Letter of Request I was asked to respond to the following question:

Was there anything done or said by Kate or Gerry McCann in your presence or during various contacts that could raise any suspicion that they could have had any knowledge of what could have happened to Madeleine, beyond the circumstances described to the Portuguese investigators.

My reply to the question: No.

In relation to the above I would like to mention that at approximately 20.00 on the 5th May, I arrived at the McCann apartment with other family communications officers. We were asked several times during this meeting about questions that Gerald and Kate would like to have followed up and responded to by the PJ.

I remember that during the meetings, Kate revealed that Madeleine had spoken with her in the morning of her disappearance and said that she remembered the twins had cried during the night and that she wanted to know why neither her mother or father had appeared. Kate asked herself whether this fact could have any relation with Madeleine’s disappearance.

Gerry and Kate also questioned whether there was any suggestion that pointed to the use of drugs to facilitate Madeleine’s abduction.

This statement was made by me and is truthful in accordance with my knowledge.

Proving yet again that the haters haven't read the official files, or they would know what the Family Liason officers REALLY said, instead of repeating Gonc's carp and forum myths like parrots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Anyone want to see why Gonc is going to lose when he is in the dock for libel? It is because he is the source of that story and others like it; there is not a word of truth in it, but it is being repeated by the haters and pitchforkers as if it is Gospel truth.

Here's Gonc himself, setting that LIE loose - and pay careful attention to what he does.

On May 14th, Kate Healy is indignant about the attitude of the liaison officer, who asks her where her daughter is. Neither she nor her husband accepts anyone doubting their word. The officer will be sent packing - and his colleague too - a week after his arrival. That attitude is, to say the least, shocking on the part of parents confronted by such a situation, that, what is more, is in a foreign country. Those two police officers, who distinguished themselves through long experience in the management of situations of kidnap and abduction, were, all the same, entirely at their disposal; they provided daily logistical and legal support, and afforded them all the help they could have needed.

Curiously, the English do not consider it expedient to disclose the incident and the PJ are not informed. Myself, I only learn of it indirectly. Finally, a solution is found quickly: the two men are replaced by a Portuguese man who speaks fluent English.

Gonc isn't told of it by the UK police; the PJ are not told of this momentous event. But someone tells Gonc all about it 'indirectly'.

In other words, he made the whole thing up.

It's a lie, total and outright.

The truth is in the official police files, and any pitchforker still repeating that LIE is only proving, yet again, that they haven't read the PJ files.

Where they will also discover that there were not two family liason officers, there were SIX.

Now do they begin to understand why Gonc has a criminal conviction for lying on oath?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:06 pm

What a waste of space Gonc was to the investigation. mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Oh, the irony! Gonc support site have a thread called:

The great difference between the truth and a lie

Yes, huge difference, isn't it?

Here's the LIE from Gonc:

On May 14th, Kate Healy is indignant about the attitude of the liaison officer, who asks her where her daughter is. Neither she nor her husband accepts anyone doubting their word.

Here's the TRUTH from the Official PJ files, from one of SIX Family Liason Officers:

Was there anything done or said by Kate or Gerry McCann in your presence or during various contacts that could raise any suspicion that they could have had any knowledge of what could have happened to Madeleine, beyond the circumstances described to the Portuguese investigators.

My reply to the question: No.

Oh look, the LIAR is the ex-policeman with a CRIMINAL CONVICTION for LYING.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh look, the LIAR is the ex-policeman with a CRIMINAL CONVICTION for LYING.

That is just one of the many inconvenient truths to them, Bonny. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums