JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Found Gonc's other case 1999 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Found Gonc's other case 1999

5 posters

Go down

Found Gonc's other case 1999 Empty Found Gonc's other case 1999

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Found Gonc's other case 1999. I knew I had seen this, its from the fat defectives book (not the new one) rofl

BODY TELLS THE STORY OF A CRIME

I remember the Mariana case, about a little three-year-old girl kicked to death by her own father in 1999 - I was working in Açores then, at the PJ's Ponta Delgada Department of Criminal Investigation.

At 8 o'clock one Monday morning, a woman doctor, required to issue the death certificate for a child, notices that her body is covered in suspicious injuries. She alerts us immediately. We arrive at the family home. The mother is sitting on a blood-soaked towel which she is trying, unsuccessfully, to hide. The parents relate that little Mariana died in her sleep, that she allegedly choked on her feeding bottle. A pitiful lie, that does not stand up to even superficial examination of the body. Signs of violent blows are visible on her back and on her buttocks: these are imprints from the soles of the father's boots. Mariana is showing serious injuries to her skull. After having pummeled her with kicks, the father hurled her, with all his strength, against the wall. Then, grabbing her by the hair, he violently hit her head several times against the bedroom wall, under the passive gaze of the mother. Animal violence that killed Mariana. The parents then decided to get rid of the body legally, by requesting a death certificate. Tragic mistake. They faked the crime scene, washed the blood off the walls and places where the father had hit the little girl. To get rid of all trace of the crime, they threw into the bin the denim skirt that the little girl wore for the first time that Sunday. The garment covered in dust and the torn out shoulder straps attest to the violence suffered.

Mariana had simply asked to visit her godmother who lived opposite; the father, jealous, mad with rage, lashed out at her, to the point of killing her.

After the examination of the body, the medical examiner and the investigator were in no doubt: Mariana had been savagely killed by her father with the passive consent of the mother, and in front of her 5 year-old brother. In the present case, the perpetrators of the crime did not seek to hide a body but to cover up the truth.

At the time of the confessions, the man described the scene for us in a very cold way, factually, showing not the slightest regret. I had to leave my colleague to continue the interrogation alone. I was so upset. How could a father come to kill his own child? I had to get a grip on myself, I had experienced such things before.....I needed all my composure if I wanted to continue the investigation with the required objectivity. Truth and justice, that's all that remains for these children.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Found Gonc's other case 1999 Empty Re: Found Gonc's other case 1999

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:44 pm

That's another confession, and yet more washed walls....
It does indeed sound as if the poor child was a victim of domestic violence, but why do Gonc's cases always follow the same script?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

bb1 wrote:That's another confession, and yet more washed walls....
It does indeed sound as if the poor child was a victim of domestic violence, but why do Gonc's cases always follow the same script?

It makes you wonder though Bonny. You know what Gonc is like getting these confessions.
Why would they bother washing the walls down at all? They confessed, and as Gonc said "the perpetrators of the crime did not seek to hide a body but to cover up the truth".
Its also another "faked the crime scene, scenario".

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:00 pm

And they went to all the trouble of washing the walls down - only for the child's mother to sit on a blood-soaked towel?

Mariana had simply asked to visit her godmother who lived opposite; the father, jealous, mad with rage, lashed out at her, to the point of killing her.

And that is the motive? Strange people, these Portuguese. When they are not killing children for disturbing them having sex with their brothers, they are killing them for wanting to cross the road.

Again, I don't know much about the case; I suspect the child may well have been another victim of the domestic violence to women and children which seems so common in Portugal.

But Gonc's version of it is so overblown and hysterical, it sounds, well, ridiculous.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 pm

This has just dawned on me, due to Bennett getting so hysterical about Gonc's book:

I don't understand: haven't all of our English colleagues who have been working with us already concluded that Madeleine may have died in the apartment?

That would be a resounding NO, Gonc - there was no evidence of death, no evidence of anything other than abduction.

I expect that is why the UK police didn't agree with him......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:49 pm

What was Gonc on about? It was hardly an investigation. As far as I can see, he couldn't wait to get back to The Bar.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:56 am

There was superb evidence ... but it was ignored and has been repeatedly ridiculed

Superb evidence .. an eye witness .. Jane Tanner. IGNORED
Also an audio witness Mrs Stephen Carpenter, who heard the words Madeleine, Madeleine whispered / murmured in the correct sort of place and at the correct sort of time. Also IGNORED

and then a third set of potential witnesses, "The Smiths". HB, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think they were all IGNORED to begin with too

Naturally when Mr Smith returned to PT with his ground breaking thought that the man he had seen, must have been Gerry, Amaral took note. Did he take note that the others in the Smith family did NOT concur with Mr Smith. No they were IGNORED

The fact that a number of the apartments had been entered by a burglar with a key was IGNORED

That the previous occupants of 5A had commented on their upset at the way that the cleaners could just walk in unannounced, even when the door was locked and the key left in the lock was IGNORED too.

If he wanted to, any half decent cop would have solved the Madeleine abduction case really quickly with so many clues.

Yet Amaral FAILED.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:08 am

Sabot wrote:
What was Gonc on about? It was hardly an investigation. As far as I can see, he couldn't wait to get back to The Bar.

Yes Sabot, he's always in a bar in in bed (his own I presume) when these cases happenned. And this one was 1999, so he always been a sloppy cop. Makes one think, doesn't it?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:32 am

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Yes Sabot, he's always in a bar in in bed (his own I presume) when these cases happenned. And this one was 1999, so he always been a sloppy cop. Makes one think, doesn't it?

I wouldn't bank on him being in his own bed, Maggs. That could well have been part of the problem. And why the lovely Sofia thought he was working so hard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:27 am

When was the Rachel Charles case? That must have been in the early 1990's mustn't it? That has all the hallmarks of an Amaral case. Wonder if it was? Blunder after blunder and TORTURE followed by made up evidence. NO REAL EVIDENCE AGAINST poor Michael Cook. He did about 16 years in jail for an offence that he almost certianly did not commit. No real investigation

That case was certainly in the Faro area where Amaral spent a lot of his time.

The Carolina Santos case at Silves. That was less than 5 months before Madeleine went missing and only about 18 miles away. Another very pretty blonde haired 3 year old taken from outside her parents shop/bar/cafe. Walked off hand in hand by a man.
Fortunately her parents spotted her walking away in the distance holding the hand of this man. They called her; he loosed her hand and she was safe.

According to reports, the PJ said that there was no abduction, so no investigation was made.. WHAT, walked off and NO INVESTIGATION?
This case was in the Faro Area. Was Amaral on this case too?

Rene Hasse, pretty little blonde curly headed 6 year old German boy. Vanished. 1996, from off the Amoreias Beach near Aljezur whilst walking with his mum and dad ... was exploring a bit by the sounds of things.
This was on the Atlantic Coast and tends to be forgotten, BUT it was only 23 miles from Portimoa cop shop in a sparsly populated area, and about 19 miles from PdL. NO INVESTIGATION was deemed necessary. Was this an Amaral Case?
PJ said he had drowned. Yeah, Right!

His poor parents returned every year from Germany to search for him

Amarals boss, now reported dead, interests me. What was Guilhermino Encarnação, the former PJ director in Faro doing all this time?
Why has the WHOLE blame landed on Amarals shoulders? Who endorsed his action? Maybe even encouraged him?

The Head Honcho should take some of the blame. Only my opinion

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 am

Jacinta Rees is the one that really, really bothers me.

She was MURDERED near Faro, when Gonc was working his ticket in Faro PJ.

One or two have dug up semi-evidence that Gonc was involved in that sham of an investigation - doesn't 'committing suicide by hitting herself on the head with an axe four times' sound just like him?

As did the attempt to smear her because she had a statue of Buddha in her garden...

But, nothing conclusive so far.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:35 am

So we have 8 chldren,
No nine including the one Maggi found and one adult, Jacinter Rees, that we know of ... probably more?

So ten cases that we in the UK are aware of.

All of which appear to have been run by Faro/Portimao PJ and /or by Amaral.
All abysmal neglect, imo,
Several torture cases, mental and physical, and
Several cases of almost certainly invented planted evidence
At least two cases where judges have preferred to take the seemingly very obviously "invented" evidence of the PJ ... even against real evidence from real witnesses (Michael Cooks case)
Two cases of almost certainly abducted children, which were not deemed worth looking at
Three cases where the crime seems to have been 'fitted' to innocent people: Michael Cook. Leonor Cipriano, Kate Mccann

We also have two witnesses that have retracted their witness statements; claiming in the one case, at least, that it was tortured out of him (Leandro Silva who was Leonor Ciprianos partner)

Just what is going on, Portugal? And why?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 am

Simple, Sadie. They may have cleared out the old guard that was in power, got a constitution, appear to have metamorphosed into a democratic republic, but what they didn't do was a clean sweep of the lower echelons, the gofers, the local fascisti. If they had done that when Salazar fell, then possibly things like all these corrupt policemen and travesties of justice might never had occurred. The big problem is that, when the old guard does go, die, retire etc will the people that replace them be tainted? Will they be able to throw off the past? I am not holding my breath over this one. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 pm

We weren't supposed to know about any of this, Sadie. No wonder The PJ got pissed off with Gonc, drawing attention to all this stuff.
I do believe that certain factions in Portugal were and still are trying to change things, but not nearly fast enough.
Phasing out Fascists isn't really working because Paiva is obviously one of them, and still quite young.
Amnesty International is not much use because they can't actually do anything. And it will take several years to get Leonor Cipriano's Case heard. All much too slow.

And No, I don't want Amaral convicted because he is an embarrassment. I want him convicted because he is a liar and a torturer.

However, one does have to wonder how Amaral who was in such debt, guilty of non payment of Mortgages, and guilty of non payment of State Taxes. And an Arguido to boot, but was still employed by The PJ. and put in charge of the case of another missing child.

Something is rotten in The State of Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Simple, Sadie. They may have cleared out the old guard that was in power, got a constitution, appear to have metamorphosed into a democratic republic, but what they didn't do was a clean sweep of the lower echelons, the gofers, the local fascisti. If they had done that when Salazar fell, then possibly things like all these corrupt policemen and travesties of justice might never had occurred. The big problem is that, when the old guard does go, die, retire etc will the people that replace them be tainted? Will they be able to throw off the past? I am not holding my breath over this one. LL

See my post wherein I mention Paiva. He is not Old Guard, and he is also still quite young.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Corruption and abuse of power is endemic in certain people, regardless of age.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Something is rotten in The State of Portugal

... and yet such lovely people

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Corruption and abuse of power is endemic in certain people, regardless of age.

True Bonny, shame the few rotten apples spoil it for the many good apples. Shows how much corruption there is and how scared the Portuguese are of them.
But they are learning quick and now speaking out.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 pm

You did well Maggs, finding that 1999 case.

Wonder how many more there are tucked away?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Corruption and abuse of power is endemic in certain people, regardless of age.

But Paiva has hardly been working in a biased free environment. It seems to me that he was destined to be the next leading Fascist on The Algarve. And he was stupid enough to defend Amaral in Court, and make himself look like a right pillock.

I wouldn't say much much for his career prospects now. He would be better off taking up Fortune Telling.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 pm

sadie wrote:
Something is rotten in The State of Portugal

... and yet such lovely people

Indeed, Sadie. But that's just the common herd. Not relevant where The PJ are concerned. Only fit to be stitched up and intimidated. Bang, bang, it was him or her. Case Solved. See you in The Bar while we sort The Evidence, or lack of.
Some times The Judges are more of a worry.

I might joke about this, but it seriously distresses me, when I allow it to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Maggs wrote:

True Bonny, shame the few rotten apples spoil it for the many good apples. Shows how much corruption there is and how scared the Portuguese are of them.
But they are learning quick and now speaking out.

What would we do without Pedro? The only Portuguese person who we can trust to honestly Translate.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down