JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS

+6
Maggs
Lamplighter
lily
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS Empty BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am

Bennett is continuing to write his cyber-legal-suicide note. This hilarious offering appeared overnight.

Two recent quotes on libel laws and freedom of speech
Tony Bennett Today at 00:47

STATEMENT

A brief update on the legal action commenced against me by Edward Smethurst and the letter from the McCanns warning me that they will shortly apply to have me adjudged to be in contempt of court for certain internet articles and posts said to breach my undertaking given to them in November 2009.

There has been further correspondence in both matters but until further notice I shall not be posting up copies of any of that correspondence. I will however give you all an update if anything significant happens.

In the Edward Smethurst matter, he has simply issued brief details of his claim without giving full particulars of it. I am expecting those to arrive in due course.

As was clear from Carter-Ruck's last letter re the McCanns, the McCanns have said they will apply to have me punished for contempt of court even if I and the forum-owner here remove all the contentious articles and posts.

I am currently arranging legal help on the Smethurst matter, as proceedings have been issued, and will do so on the McCanns' complaint as soon as they issue formal proceedings, which they've not yet done.

Whilst I can't commit myself in advance of my receiving any notice of contempt proceedings and ahead of receiving legal advice, it is my present intention to defend the allegation that I am in contempt - and to plead the legal defence of 'fair comment'.

Article 10 of the European Court of Human Rights is relevant here, as it deals with free speech, and as I announced earlier this year, I have an application already before the European Commission on Human Rights claiming that the gross imbalance of resources in the litigation forced me to yield to the terms of an undertaking which were oppressive.

I'll end with a couple of quotes:

1. Some years ago, Carter-Ruck obtained a 'super-injunction on behalf of their client, former Law Society President Michael Napier. The super-injunction stopped the satirical magazine from informing its readers that he'd been officially censured for breaching conflict of interest rules. Giving judgment FOR Private Eye and AGAINST Carter-Ruck's client Michael Napier, after a 5-month legal wrangle, the Court of Appeal said:

"Freedom to report the truth is a precious thing both for the liberty of the individual and for the sake of wider society".

2. More recently, earlier this year in fact, the Minister for Justice, Kenneth Clarke, said the following in announcing drastic reforms to our libel laws. The reforms are intended to end the gross imbalance between well-heeled libel claimants and those defendants that criticise them. He said:

"The right to speak freely and debate issues without fear of censure is a vital cornerstone of a democratic society".

Amen.

Last edited by Tony Bennett on 24/8/2011, 01:37; edited 3 times in total

One or two snags there.

1. What Bennett is reporting bears no resemblance to the truth; he is inventing vile smears and filthy stories about people.

2. Trying to intimidate people by stalking their families - including children - has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Which, like so many of the McCann-haters, Bennett strives to deny others.

Bennett has as much concern with human rights and free speech as Colonel Gaddafi does with democracy.

On the other hand, why worry? Best I make sure we have plenty of Champers laid in .

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS Empty Re: BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:12 am

They really don't get it, do they?

Re: Pic of Edward Smethurst in his Freemason's apron
Stella Today at 8:57 am

What we need to do is to identify all of the other people in that photo and find out what they do, as it is these people who will be the first ones that he turns to in an emergency.

1. It isn't Mr Smethurst who is having the emergency, dear. As you will all find out.

2. Feel free to carry on with the stalking, lying and libelling, though smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 am

Good spot, jjbd - it's easy to miss the real info in Bennett's waffle, I find. Really, we can just pull up chairs now, and get comfortable - the law will take its course. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 am

Oh Yes, Bonny. Lots of champagne. Let's concentrate on sitting comfortably. This coming Autumn is looking so much more interesting than I thought it was going to be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am

Not often you get to watch someone writing their own cyber-suicide note, is it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Oh, my aching ribs - Bennett is putting on an excellent show today. He is now pestering Scotland Yard:

MF's evidence to the Scotland Yard Review Team
Tony Bennett Today at 12:14 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

Further to our preliminary exchange of correspondence with Scotland Yard Review Team about its terms of reference, remit etc., in which we were told verbally and in writing that the Review Team was starting with a blank sheet and would consider ANY evidence no matter where it led, we have today by Recorded Delivery letter sent a 32-page letter and a bundle of supporting evidence to the Review Team.

We do not propose to disclose its contents. The Review Team will no doubt assess it, and in any event publication of the letter would risk yet a further letter from Carter-Ruck.

I will just say a few things.

I have spoken to one of the team's Detective Inspectors. He has, in terms, told me the following:

* The exercise is primarily a kind of 'cold case review', looking at all the paper evidence

* He described the volume of paperwork involved in the whole exercise as 'massive' and it was made clear to me that it would take months more work to get on top of it all and make sense of it.
* Following the announcement of the review, he said that the Review Team had received many more letters from 'all sorts of people' offering evidence and conatining suggestions which 'has added to our workload'

* It was unlikely that many people would be directly interviewed by the Review Team

* This remained a Portuguese Police investigation and was not in any shape or form a 're-investigation' exercise at this stage

* He has given me two contact telephone numbers for the Review Team which I won't disclose. Messages for the Review Team may be left by dialling 101 and asking to speak to a 'Member of the Madeleine McCann Review Team' at Belgravia Police Station'.

I have disclosed to the D.I. and in our letter to D.C.I. Andy Redwood that we have received written evidence of interest from an insider within one of the Madeleine McCann private investigation teams - and invited D.C.I. Redwood or one of his detectives to contact us if he wants to follow this up.

I will just disclose one paragraph from our letter to D.C.I. Redwood:

I know that we can expect the Metropolitan Police to approach the evidence in this case robustly, fearlessly and without favour, and no doubt if this is what happens, along with you and your team following recommended police policy guidelines and procedures, the eventual report will be career-enhancing for all those involved in this review. It only remains for us at this stage to wish you every possible success in uncovering just how Madeleine McCann disapperaed and who was responsible.

It will not be a surprise to anyone that our letter and accompanying file of evidence to the Review Team deals contains in considerable detail an anlysis of various contradictions, changes of statements and 'backfitting' as between and amongst the McCanns and their 'Tapas 9' friends, which we say is relevant circumstantial evidence.

The latest letter from Carter-Ruck to us insists that there is 'no credible evidence' that the McCanns have lied, or that Madeleine died in their apartment, or that they have covered up anything. It is because of their insistence that there is no such credible evidence that I now face contempt of court proceedings.

It is however worth bringing to mind the report of Britain's top criminal profiler in the National Policing Improvement Agency, Lee Rainbow, who in July 2007 wrote the following:

“Madeleine's father was the last one to see her alive. The family is a lead that should be followed. Contradictions in Gerald McCann's statements might lead us to suspect a homicide”.

Lee Rainbow's report also features in our letter to D.C.I. Redwood.

I would once again urge anyone with relevant evidence to write to D.C.I. Redwood.

He is truely, totally, round the bend - what does he think Scotland Yard are going to do with thirty-two pages of Hounder dross about non-existent 'discrepancies', non-existent lichen, irrelevancies, libel, outright lies, rubbish about non-existent phone calls, and the whole load of dreck they have been churning out for what feels like eternity.

There is only one paragraph Scotland Yard are interested in. It's this one:

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

Scotland Yard knows perfectly well that Bennett and his merry gang have dedicated their lives to attacking innocent people.

Scotland Yard knows perfectly well about Bennett's involvement with Amoral.

Scotland Yard knows perfectly well about the trouble Bennett is in with both civil AND criminal UK law.

And most importantly....

Scotland Yard knows perfectly well that Bennett has made it his life's work to interfere with efforts to find a missing child.

So, what does Bennett think is going to happen to his stupid letter?

BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS 11971239281768335436doctormo_Put_Rubbish_in_Bin_Signs.svg.med
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Ridiculous, isn't it? Scotland Yard have the full files, PROPERLY translated where needed, all the documents - and Bennett is trying to tell them what to do?

And if he thinks Scotland Yard are not aware of HIM - but not in a good way - then he is an even bigger fool than I thought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 pm

jjbd wrote:Scotland Yard will have the full confidential Police report prepared by Rainbow. They don't need bennett to quote the tiny parts that amaral tried to use in his defence at court.

“Madeleine's father was the last one to see her alive. The family is a lead that should be followed. Contradictions in Gerald McCann's statements might lead us to suspect a homicide”

bennett puts it as one continuous quote - it is actually snips from 3 different quotes.

Absolutely. Does Bennett think these people are thick, and can't read basic f**king English?

Sorry, sorry. I am briefly annoyed. I shall go off and hack the heads off a few weeds.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks for the reminder of what Haverns newest recruit is best known for, Tony!

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS Hatredmm

No doubt she will fit in perfectly there; after all, Bennett finds it acceptable to use women and children to intimidate people, so he is bound to approve of the wannabe arsonist.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm

That Yoyo person must really hate Bennett Pcorneater

ETA, best yoyo tries to grasp reality:

As was clear from Carter-Ruck's last letter re the McCanns, the McCanns have said they will apply to have me punished for contempt of court even if I and the forum-owner here remove all the contentious articles and posts.

We shall see how suicidal they are especially considering their litigation case against Amaral is coming up and a verdict against them will have an impact on their case against you.

The McCanns will not be in court, unless it is to sit behind Bennett and send a message.

Bennett made a solemn undertaking to HM the Queen, as represented by the High Court.

Bennett has driven a coach and horses through that undertaking.

Bennett hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Who knows when the Portuguese court will finally sit?

Amoral likewise hasn't got a leg to stand on - the case is not just about The Truth - I'm A Liar.

It is also about his ridiculous film, and his libellous, unsubstantiated utterances in interviews.

The cherry on the cake is that Amaral can boast a CRIMINAL conviction for lying on oath to a Portuguese court - with no further chance of appeal.

Now, what was that about suicide?

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Bonny, right now, watching Bennett mock your British Courts; I would say his members really want him in lockup.
Not even the ex cop has warned him of what may happen should he continue down the path he is on.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Agree, Tony - this is insanity. Ah well, it is all Bennett's own doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Thanks for the reminder of what Haverns newest recruit is best known for, Tony!

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

BENNETT CARRIES ON REGARDLESS Hatredmm

No doubt she will fit in perfectly there; after all, Bennett finds it acceptable to use women and children to intimidate people, so he is bound to approve of the wannabe arsonist.

Oh My. Luz the Loopy Lou is going to destroy a few more things around Luz. She should mind not to set fire to herself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Sorry jjbd, different haters.

Luz is genuinely a Portuguese hater - she was on 3a, where she was an extremist, and on MM, till she was thrown off.
She's the one who boasted about defacing posters of Madeleine in the Algarve.

But - here's a thought.

There is no reason why she couldn't have been involved with the fake one; she could even have been told what to post and hit Submit on it, so a Portuguese ip would show?

Who knows with these people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:57 pm

jjbd wrote:luz is just luzlady without panties on. bennett is enjoying his cross dressing phase.

do not confuse luz with luz.

Do you mean "Without Knickers?" If so please say so. Brits don't understand "Panties."
But Carly Michelle might.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:09 pm

The thing that has puzzled me is that Luz referred to silly billies. Now, wasn't it Denis Healy who used that saying years ago (and a comic who mimicked him)? So, how would a Portuguese poster who speaks English well, have her political knowledge stretch to that?

Also, hellhole appears to have cloned some old 3As posters names, I think?

Last edited by lily on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Oh yes, Jayelles. I also remember his eyebrows. Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

However, how would Luz know that? Bennett et al would..........unless of course, he was helping to write/check her posts.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Would be very strange if luzlady suddenly turned into luz, because luz couldn't speak English properly and luzlady was bennett.

Luz's English still seems to be stilted, and she was rude to the Aussie Angel for getting her thrown off MM....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Would be very strange if luzlady suddenly turned into luz, because luz couldn't speak English properly and luzlady was bennett.

Luz's English still seems to be stilted, and she was rude to the Aussie Angel for getting her thrown off MM....

And such impeccable timing.........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

lily wrote:The thing that has puzzled me is that Luz referred to silly billies. Now, wasn't it Denis Healy who used that saying years ago (and a comic who mimicked him)? So, how would a Portuguese poster who speaks English well, but would her political knowledge stretch to that?

Also, hellhole appears to have cloned some old 3As posters names, I think?

She only used one L in Billies, Lilies......sorry, Lily. That would be the difference. She might have heard it somewhere and not known how to spell it. Who really cares.

Luz used to be really reasonable, so who knows.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Anything is possible with these people - apart from telling the truth, that is. I would love to know what they think the point of playing stupid games is, it can't change the truth.

It's as bad as Brat and his non-existent 'Indian policeman', 'sub-editor', etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

She only used one L in Billies, Lilies......sorry, Lily. That would be the difference. She might have heard it somewhere and not known how to spell it. Who really cares.

Luz used to be really reasonable, so who knows.

biggrin

Something is not right about it. First there is Luzlady, in a typical WUM type of way then lo and behold Luz appears.

Such a remarkable coincidence considering that Mr Smethurst has now issued a libel action against Bennett.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Oh good Lord:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8360

Why on earth does Bennett think there is anything greatly secret about Masons? He is so obsessed with them, is it safe to assume that not only did they fail to invite him to join, they had to eject him when he tried to batter the door of Harlow Lodge down to get in?

ETA, agree, Lily - I am sure that is the one and only Arsonist Luz. However, I cannot even begin to think about what other silly beggars they are all playing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:56 pm

jjbd wrote:Gillyspot Today at 5:52 pm
Sorry my mistake -wrong person. Note to self think before posting

erm explains it all really.

If I could work out what "self think" means
Have none of the antis heard of basic punctuation? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh good Lord:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8360

Why on earth does Bennett think there is anything greatly secret about Masons? He is so obsessed with them, is it safe to assume that not only did they fail to invite him to join, they had to eject him when he tried to batter the door of Harlow Lodge down to get in?

ETA, agree, Lily - I am sure that is the one and only Arsonist Luz. However, I cannot even begin to think about what other silly beggars they are all playing.
Seriously, what exactly does Bennett have against Masons?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next